Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency

Go down

Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency Empty Economists fear the process of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency

Post by geezer Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Date: Monday 26/3/2012 7:09

Baghdad / term
A number of Iraqi economists to start deleting the zeros would hinder the development of the Iraqi market for securities because it will cause the reduction of foreign equity to 20% after it witnessed during the current year 80%.

He said an economist and professor at the University of Mustansiriya Radi al-Husseini that "the stock of Foreign Affairs of the Stock Exchange will drop to 20% if the Iraqi Central Bank to raise three zeros from the local currency, because it is not something organizationally, but beyond that where it causes obstruction of financial transactions, including block the signing of an agreement with the brokerage firm, in addition to delay the signing of authorization form with the brokerage firm because foreign investors believe that changing the currency will reduce profits. "
and added that "the central bank has to choose the right time to delete the zeros of the local currency in coordination with the Iraqi market for securities to avoid any confusion with regard to lifting of trading bank. "
and declared the Iraq Stock Exchange yesterday that the deletion of three zeros from the local currency will not affect the level of equity investment of external and internal.
In turn, the director of the economy and Iraq's oil Abdul Halim Kazem's (Rn) yesterday, said that "Central Bank's decision by selecting the first of next year's date for the flow of the new Iraqi dinar is a matter of surprise, as he did not use any coordination with the Iraq Stock Exchange regarding the selection of the time to start pumping new dinar."
and added that "the Iraq Stock Exchange rose to the stock during the year by 85%, which is good, comes the rise because of the political organizational pursued to attract shares of State and the development of the banking sector. "
He pointed out that "talk that is regulatory is not true as it enters the fundamental structure of financial transactions, and particularly the foreign investors and may cause delay in the process of the development of the opening of other financial markets in the provinces of Basra and Erbil. "
and announced that the Securities Commission for stop enforcement of from yesterday until next Thursday in response to the holiday announced by the Iraqi government.
, says CEO Abdul Razzaq al-Saadi (Rn) that "the deletion of zeros from the currency Local no more than is organizational and it will not affect the level of trading stock investment foreign and domestic, "noting that" the continuous coordination with the Central Bank to regulate the process of deleting the zeros and confidence that it would not affect the level of trading domestic and foreign shares of stock. "
and pointed out that "the Iraqi market Securities has specifications similar to international standards, which represents investor confidence, which contributes to strengthening the Iraqi market for securities in achieving economic development. "
and started the Iraq Stock Exchange preparations preliminary to gain membership in the global market, has also announced the initiation of electronic filing of corporate foreign investment and local Instead of filing paperwork.
The Stock Exchange of Iraq has started operation in 2004, and shifted from manual trading to the use of screens handle electronic in 2009 and open for trading two hours a day five days a week, and the banking sector is the largest in the exchange, which also includes the shares of industrial companies and insurance companies and hotels and agricultural companies.
central bank says it completed a road map to get rid of three zeros.
also announced the Economic Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, last Thursday, it formed with the Central Bank of Iraq to a joint committee to begin the process of deleting the zeros of the local currency.
confirms the Securities Commission the government's position to delete the zeros and says that adversely affect the financial trading in the stock market.
It is worth mentioning that the Central Bank of Iraq's four branches in Basra and Sulaymaniyah, Erbil and Mosul, which was established as a bank independent Iraqi under the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued on the sixth of March / March 2004, who is responsible to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of currency management, as well as the organization of the banking sector.
The main tasks of the Central Bank in managing monetary policy in the country and raise the level of the value of Iraqi http://almadapaper.net/news.php?action=view&id=62733
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum