Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RECORDED DEWEY CALL...FOUND AT DINAR RECAPS  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

RECORDED DEWEY CALL...FOUND AT DINAR RECAPS

Go down

RECORDED DEWEY CALL...FOUND AT DINAR RECAPS  Empty RECORDED DEWEY CALL...FOUND AT DINAR RECAPS

Post by DINARSMACK on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:49 pm

1-760-569-7699 214116# Dewey recording
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

RECORDED DEWEY CALL...FOUND AT DINAR RECAPS  Empty Re: RECORDED DEWEY CALL...FOUND AT DINAR RECAPS

Post by Catherine on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Could you post this in the other rooms (like the ones scrolling on the left)? Lots of peeps are trying to hear this call-thanks!
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RECORDED DEWEY CALL...FOUND AT DINAR RECAPS  Empty Re: RECORDED DEWEY CALL...FOUND AT DINAR RECAPS

Post by Wataday on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:26 pm

I am not able to call a land line to listen to the call - is there anyway that there could be a direct link to the recording itself? Thank you...
Wataday
Wataday

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Click on the scrolling thing on the left - two people were very nice and took the time to type out the call for everyone! Very Happy I do not know about a link etc...
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wataday on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 am

Thank you so much - God Bless and Shalom
Wataday
Wataday

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 am

You are very welcome as it was a GREAT call...I can't sleep!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve 🎅 even though I *know* not to get toooooooo excited-can't help it though!!! I am going to try to see if anyone can turn the call into a link.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kauilapele on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 am

8-2-11 Dewey, Okie, Poppy2, BGG, DMoney Call MP3 (Volume Leveled) (and replay #s)
(recorded from computer)

61 min. (10.4 MB)

http://tinyurl.com/3nhurc5

Call replay numbers: 760-569-7699, pin 214116#

kauilapele

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum