Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV.

+13
tlw
1alaskan
Terbo56
ProDinar
CaptnJerry
tobiasfunke
rvmeplz
ADMIN
therealbutterfly
mabysomeday
openmind
Jayzze
ibcraig0
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. Empty I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV.

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:18 pm

I’ve just been doing some research because I couldn’t understand how Iraq can still be playing games when the Arab Summit is only a week away. First and probably the most glaring point is that out of 22 countries that compose the Arab League Summit, at this time only 11 have confirmed that they will participate. Of those 11 confirmed participants 4 still have not even announced who will be attending on their behalf. The next thing that really stands out is that of the Arab League the countries that seem to be the wealthiest and most prominent such as countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the UAE have not even confirmed that they will be attending.

From what I have read and my understanding is that for this summit to be successful a majority of the countries in the Arab League need to attend and things need to be accomplished such as urging Iran to stand down, and proposing resolutions to the problems in Syria. Without a majority of countries attending, and especially the more prominent countries, nothing of any importance will happen and it will basically fizzle just like Iraq has been doing for the last 9 years. Yes it is rumored that Ban Ki Moon from the UN will attend but that has not been confirmed for sure, and even if he does it will be more as an observer rather than a participant. Iraq is expected to attend this summit with a strong solid single minded government and we all know Iraq is about as far from having that as we are to sprouting wings and flying.

Add to all that the fact that Iraq can’t even control security with bombings killing dozens yesterday and you pretty much have a recipe for disaster. So now that I have studied things a little more and have a better understanding of how this thing will work I don’t have much hope of seeing an RV any time soon. Iraq can’t get its government to work together how can they expect to get all of their people to unite under the government that is constantly fighting like a bunch of grade school bullies trying to rule the playground.

Unless something changes or unless there are things behind a smoke screen that we can’t see I don’t see the summit being anything special for our RV. If Iraq can pull it off without a major security issue like a bombing or something that would be a feather in their cap, but this summit isn’t really a big deal as far as the Arab world goes. I thought that it would be a matter of pride for Iraq to have their currency valued higher than 1/10th of a cent but apparently Iraq has no pride because they can’t even get their crap together enough to PRETEND to have a united government going into this and they can’t get their security together enough to prevent bombings the week leading up to this summit so it looks like Iraq has no pride and to hope for an RV of the dinar based on their pride is just a waste of effort on our part.

Sorry for being a bummer but that’s kind of how I see things right now. I think Butterfly and some of the others may be right and September may be what we are looking for at this point.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. Empty Re: I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV.

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:45 pm

You make many valid points. As far as the bombings starting up again before the summit, The answer is malaki. He is behind the bombings with Iran. They do not want the rv to happen. I believe it will not happen until malki is shown the door. The 3 fractions in the goi keep fighting and nothing gets done . Then the people are very poor and uneducated between all this. It is perfect for a dictator like Malki to continue what he is doing. Our only real hope is Tabbani and Najaf who are the good guys and turn it around. As far as pride, if you're as poor as they are, you just accept the way things are. In closing, Malaki controls the media so the people have no real clue what's really going on just like us we really are not told what's really going on except basicly what we want to hear
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. Empty Re: I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Who knows...

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Had this truth been said some time back, it would have been accused of being Negative!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:05 pm

openmind wrote:Had this truth been said some time back, it would have been accused of being Negative!

Yup and ibcraig0 would have been bashed to a pulp!
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:07 pm

SEPTEMBER 2012 Redenomination.........
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Your right, I dont believe its the summit either, had hoped to see the National Conference before the summit...

and along with it the seating of the 3 ministers, HCL and all the other little laws that keep the RV from showing up...

I put the count down to the summit banner, in hopes that we would see it BEFORE the summit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:SEPTEMBER 2012 Redenomination.........

So be it... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:12 pm

AND it will be 1 to 1 Smile

another article Razz

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Miskebam wrote:

AND it will be 1 to 1 Smile

another article Razz

$1 USD per $1 IQD :cherry: happydance :cherry:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:22 pm

One to one, YES. As far as sept ... no clue. Remember this has been a long rollercoaster ride. As we get close, it does not happen it's a tease. aAs long as M is in power I predict it will never happen. I hope I am wrong, but these are the facts.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvmeplz Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:56 pm

First let me say after being in this for 8 years and hearing it all throughout the differents forums. I never speak I just and listen to everyone's so called intel (" the g***s) sorry don't want to be banned! The National Conference or whatever they are calling it this month Started last Sunday ( fact) ended Tuesday 20 th ( another fact) I will not go into details or even tell who my sources are but one thing I've have wanted to say for sometime now, as I sit and read intel or kap. Or Med or Bondlady recite newspaper articles over and over to them try to give a date and and rate to thr RV is funny! Cause it was only two or three years ago people on these forums were told Do Not believe anything in the newspspers out of Iraq. Why, because Maliki owned the media and the press and now I see everyone on any Chatroom or Forum picking apart every phrase, word and analysising or hanging on every word " like okie " spoon feeding you all like baby birds" If during most of the decade we were all told " the old timers" not to trust the media then why are you now? Google any foreign newspapers from any country across the globe ( middle east or u
Uk and see who owns what! The good ole USA so basically what I'm saying is start thinking about whose controlling all of this ???? USA so with that said you are all wrong the conference happened and yes we are coming to the end of the line! I just needed people to quit following everything they hear and look at the Whole world and see the bigger picture. Sorry for rambling but I just had to say conference is done and finally after two years of battling with M and "O" we are crossing the finish line but keeping our new found wealth is going to be harder then staying in this investment for 8 years !!!!

Oh and if you want to save the USA for your kids and grandchildren
then please think about making a choice on the furture this this wonderful country (USA im proud to be an american and I want them same for my children ) Vote November 2012!!

rvmeplz

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:23 pm

I just need to say two things.

First, just in case anyone is confused about this, I AM NOT NOR EVER HAVE BEEN A GOOROO. I just get confused about what is going on and since I have no contacts who can give me information, whether right or wrong, I read what I can find. I honestly have thought up until today that the Arab League Summit was the trigger because I could not see how Iraq could host it and go into it with a worthless currency. So I read what I could find and after reading what I could find, my original post was what I came up with.

Second, I HOPE I AM DEAD WRONG!!!! I want to see this as much as any of you so I hope I am wrong and that we see this today or tomorrow or sometime before the 29th.

There has been so much confusion on this crazy ride that half the time I don't know what to think about it. There are people saying it will come out at .86 cents, $4 dollars all the way up to over $20 dollars. Yes today I read a post by someone who said it would come out for 6 hours at $23 pegged to the GBP and then drop down to around $14 or some such nonsense. A lot of what I read I don't believe any more than I believe elephants can fly, but most of what is out there is just plain confusing. To be honest with everyone I do not have the will power to just step away and stop following this. I have tried, but I just can't do it. So, I come to this site and a couple of others just to read what is being said, and I go away more confused than ever.

So, rvmplz thank you for what you said. I appreciate straight talk from anyone and I value when someone tells me they are telling the truth as they know it.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:25 pm

rvmeplz wrote:First let me say after being in this for 8 years and hearing it all throughout the differents forums. I never speak I just and listen to everyone's so called intel (" the g***s) sorry don't want to be banned! The National Conference or whatever they are calling it this month Started last Sunday ( fact) ended Tuesday 20 th ( another fact) I will not go into details or even tell who my sources are but one thing I've have wanted to say for sometime now, as I sit and read intel or kap. Or Med or Bondlady recite newspaper articles over and over to them try to give a date and and rate to thr RV is funny! Cause it was only two or three years ago people on these forums were told Do Not believe anything in the newspspers out of Iraq. Why, because Maliki owned the media and the press and now I see everyone on any Chatroom or Forum picking apart every phrase, word and analysising or hanging on every word " like okie " spoon feeding you all like baby birds" If during most of the decade we were all told " the old timers" not to trust the media then why are you now? Google any foreign newspapers from any country across the globe ( middle east or u
Uk and see who owns what! The good ole USA so basically what I'm saying is start thinking about whose controlling all of this ???? USA so with that said you are all wrong the conference happened and yes we are coming to the end of the line! I just needed people to quit following everything they hear and look at the Whole world and see the bigger picture. Sorry for rambling but I just had to say conference is done and finally after two years of battling with M and "O" we are crossing the finish line but keeping our new found wealth is going to be harder then staying in this investment for 8 years !!!!

Oh and if you want to save the USA for your kids and grandchildren
then please think about making a choice on the furture this this wonderful country (USA im proud to be an american and I want them same for my children ) Vote November 2012!!

I hope and pray everything you stated above is true :happyjoy: :happyjoy: :happyjoy:

If it does not come to pass by the ARAB SUMMIT...the next BIG possible months are JUNE and of course SEPTEMBER 2012... say what?

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:35 pm

I have a question. For those who feel this will be a 1:1 re-denomination...

Why are you still participating in the IQD if you dont believe you will make any money? Why come to these forums day in and day out. Posting up articles and responding to questions when the best thing for you to do would be to trade back your dinar. Then you wont have the liability of MAYBE things going south. (Like a civil war breaking out making the IQD worth less)

In other words, why spend your time and risk losing when you are so sure you will just break even?

Why not trade back, wait for the new denominations AND THEN invest?

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:37 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:I have a question. For those who feel this will be a 1:1 re-denomination...

Why are you still participating in the IQD if you dont believe you will make any money? Why come to these forums day in and day out. Posting up articles and responding to questions when the best thing for you to do would be to trade back your dinar. Then you wont have the liability of MAYBE things going south. (Like a civil war breaking out making the IQD worth less)

In other words, why spend your time and risk losing when you are so sure you will just break even?

Now that is a good question...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:40 pm

before i disagee about it is a pleasure people are starting to think on there own in stead of believing every word that comes out of the wizzards mouths. i believe june could be the month if it does not happen next week which is looking less probble. why june first they passed tarrif law to start in june you need currency. second they need to be out of chap 7 because they are losing oil money dfi and thirdly inflatio is rising faster then they would admit so because of these things and the long vacation the goi is taking for well deserved work june is the next likely time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:I have a question. For those who feel this will be a 1:1 re-denomination...

Why? Because its costing me nothing to hold and wait and see. Whats the worst case? Most of us got into this long ago when it wasnt even thought about as an RD. So in essence we have made money even if we were to have a 1:1 RD. But, why not hold out and see if they not only RD but raise the rate at the same time? Or what if they actually surprise us all and do something different than what they have been tellin us since 2006 and actually rv?

My question is why do you care what those of us that think it will RD (which is because thats what they TOLD us they will do) do with our dinar? We arent tellin YOU to sell back or anything so what makes you feel the need to tell us to do that? We are just here sharing info we find and learn. Does it bother you that some dont think it will turn into the 100,000% + increase that the gurus promise? I still think I will make money on this investment (I already have based on MY purchase price) so I am not at all negative about this. I just dont believe the crazy % of return that people are all hanging their hopes on. Doesnt make me a bad person or a negative one, just one that has a different opinion than some others. Smile

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 pm

No it doesn't bother me at all that you have a difference of opinion because I know just like you stated that you very well could be wrong and they do something other than what you think they will do.

I just didnt not understand you actions. From my stand point your actions did not match what you were saying.

But now I understand that you aren't as sure as you seem you are, that they will re-denominate at 1:1 and thats why you stay in and take the risk of losing all the money you've gained so far.

You feel there is enough of a chance that it will RV or re-denominate to something better than 1:1 that you will take the risk of losing what you've gained.

My next question is why invest in the IQD? Surely there are other investments you could have made. Used that money to generate more money faster than waiting on Iraq. How much of a gain do you reasonably think you will make?

Double your money, triple?

In any case... Get as much dinar as you can and get it now. DO NOT BUY RESERVES!!!!. Find the best exchange rate you can and get it before time runs out. Might not happen today or tomorrow or until September, but the more you have the better off WE ALL will be.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:05 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Why? Because its costing me nothing to hold and wait and see. Whats the worst case? Most of us got into this long ago when it wasnt even thought about as an RD. So in essence we have made money even if we were to have a 1:1 RD. But, why not hold out and see if they not only RD but raise the rate at the same time? Or what if they actually surprise us all and do something different than what they have been tellin us since 2006 and actually rv?

My question is why do you care what those of us that think it will RD (which is because thats what they TOLD us they will do) do with our dinar? We arent tellin YOU to sell back or anything so what makes you feel the need to tell us to do that? We are just here sharing info we find and learn. Does it bother you that some dont think it will turn into the 100,000% + increase that the gurus promise? I still think I will make money on this investment (I already have based on MY purchase price) so I am not at all negative about this. I just dont believe the crazy % of return that people are all hanging their hopes on. Doesnt make me a bad person or a negative one, just one that has a different opinion than some others. Smile

I AM IN THIS INVESTMENT TO MAKE MONEY!!!!! I agree with TRB... When I got into this investment, I was drawn in by the "G"s unfounded promise of riches, but as I learned who was realistic, who wasn't, who is/was a criminal or has criminal background or just what these peoples career fields are and none of them are in foreign currency or finance... I realized, that their contacts knew nothing and by default they knew nothing... I was told Maliki controlled the papers, but thats not true either!!! I started doing my own research and came to realize that money can and most likely will still be made here... I have told NO ONE to sell their dinar, actually I have publicly told everyone to hold onto their dinar, since they're already in posession of it, and just wait and see if the CBI does something different than what they have been telling us that they plan on doing... But like Miske and several others here, I have told people to not purchase anymore dinar...

I hope this answers your question... Just remember what you were probably taught growing up... If something sounds too good to be true, chances are, it probably is!!!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:10 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

I AM IN THIS INVESTMENT TO MAKE MONEY!!!!! I agree with TRB... When I got into this investment, I was drawn in by the "G"s unfounded promise of riches, but as I learned who was realistic, who wasn't, who is/was a criminal or has criminal background or just what these peoples career fields are and none of them are in foreign currency or finance... I realized, that their contacts knew nothing and by default they knew nothing... I was told Maliki controlled the papers, but thats not true either!!! I started doing my own research and came to realize that money can and most likely will still be made here... I have told NO ONE to sell their dinar, actually I have publicly told everyone to hold onto their dinar, since they're already in posession of it, and just wait and see if the CBI does something different than what they have been telling us that they plan on doing... But like Miske and several others here, I have told people to not purchase anymore dinar...

I hope this answers your question... Just remember what you were probably taught growing up... If something sounds too good to be true, chances are, it probably is!!!

CJ

We never thought that Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis and Jean Claude Van Damme would all be in one action movie one day...so don't lose out hope that we will get our $1 or $3 per dinar :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:14 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:No it doesn't bother me at all that you have a difference of opinion because I know just like you stated that you very well could be wrong and they do something other than what you think they will do.

I just didnt not understand you actions. From my stand point your actions did not match what you were saying.

But now I understand that you aren't as sure as you seem you are, that they will re-denominate at 1:1 and thats why you stay in and take the risk of losing all the money you've gained so far.

You feel there is enough of a chance that it will RV or re-denominate to something better than 1:1 that you will take the risk of losing what you've gained.

My next question is why invest in the IQD? Surely there are other investments you could have made. Used that money to generate more money faster than waiting on Iraq. How much of a gain do you reasonably think you will make?

TRB has always stood by her beliefs and has never wavered... I'm sure she hopes for the "G" promised millions, but is a realists and accepts the reality of what the CBI says they are going to do and it isn't RV their currency... How do you figure she, you or myself will lose money with a Re-denomination? A Re-denomination is a push or break even event... Nothing gained, nothing lost!!! Reasonably, we should see a triple or quadruple ROI... That is an incredible ROI in anybodys book...

Punisher, I always dreamed they would... Too bad it had to be towards the end of their careers...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

CJ

I understand you with that CJ. My question is to you. If you feel like money will most likely be made here, but not thousands of perscent like the "G"s say... Why would you tell people not to buy more? If there isn't going to be a big gain then people will need to buy more IQD so that this investment will actually do them good. If they only buy 100,000 IQD and they it's a 2:1 re-denomination then they only made $100. What a waste of time and energy. They should have bought 10 million and then made $10,000 dollars.

To me telling people not to buy more IQD when you feel like not much money will be made is... well backwards. The less of a gain the more stake you need into it. Not the other way around. Especially if you really feel like it will most likely happen.

tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
tobiasfunke wrote:No it doesn't bother me at all that you have a difference of opinion because I know just like you stated that you very well could be wrong and they do something other than what you think they will do.

TRB has always stood by her beliefs and has never wavered... I'm sure she hopes for the "G" promised millions, but is a realists and accepts the reality of what the CBI says they are going to do and it isn't RV their currency... How do you figure she, you or myself will lose money with a Re-denomination? A Re-denomination is a push or break even event... Nothing gained, nothing lost!!! Reasonably, we should see a triple or quadruple ROI... That is an incredible ROI in anybodys book...

Punisher, I always dreamed they would... Too bad it had to be towards the end of their careers...

CJ

Oh CJ I'm sorry I guess I wasnt clear.

I mean you could lose money IF iraq breaks out in civil war or something unexpected happens. Like another war with Iran or Syria even now.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:27 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Thank you CJ! You said it very well Smile

I am not sure what you mean by "you are not as sure as you seem to be". Let me explain this again and maybe you will see where I am coming from. I got into this back in November 2003. Back then, we were thinking it would eventually slow grow to be worth a dime per dinar and we were thrilled to see the daily pip movement in that direction. Then we were THRILLED when we were thinkin it could hit 25 -30 cents! Then it seemed in 2007 the gurus came out with passion with the glories of old high rates of $3+ etc. Of course the email from Safe Dinar helped fuel the fire with the whole $5.26 rate lol. Meanwhile, the oldtimers like me started seeing articles claiming that they will 'drop the zeros like Turkey' and we started rethinking our return on investment. But, the gurus have been able to twist those articles and have people believing something completely different than what is clearly stated (more so the most recent 2 years or so) that they will redenominate and how the process will take place. So at this point, its not worth it to me to sell off when I wont make as much money as I hope to with a redom/rate increase. Which is what I PERSONALLY think at this point will happen. A straight RD (lop) is hard to imagine mainly because of the amt of reserves. If they did, then they would be backing their currency 200% which I cant think of another country that does that. SO, my hope is they raise the rate at the same time as the RD. As far as other investments, sure, I could have made more money in other ventures but when I got into this, RD wasnt in the picture. So while I wont spend money on buying more, I see no reason to pull out when I still have made money and potentially will make a decent return still. Meanwhile, I still invest in other things and enjoy taking risks. This was a fun one that didnt cost me alot to play with and I learned alot along the way. More than I really wanted to lol. BUT I have met some amazing people and that alone is worth the time and money spent on this funny stinky money. Smile

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 pm

tobiasfunke wrote:Oh CJ I'm sorry I guess I wasnt clear.

I mean you could lose money IF iraq breaks out in civil war or something unexpected happens. Like another war with Iran or Syria even now.

It's ok... Please don't think I was being a butt... I just get tired of seing people bash on TRB... She doesn't need my help to defend herself, but that's what you do for friends... I can't speak for her on that, but I'm not scared of civil war breaking out and if it did, they still have to have a currency...
As to my reasons telling people not to buy more, there are other investments that will give you a great ROI and the majority of the people we are telling not to buy any more dinar are the ones spending their mortage payment on dinar in hopes of the "G"'s promised millions...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Im glad i didnt invest in those days...

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:33 pm

punisher wrote:Im glad i didnt invest in those days...

If you mean back when I did you missed out cuz I dont think I paid more than $500 per mill lol Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Mistake Am wrote:Your right, I don't believe its the summit either, had hoped to see the National Conference before the summit...

and along with it the seating of the 3 ministers, HCL and all the other little laws that keep the RV from showing up...

I put the count down to the summit banner, in hopes that we would see it BEFORE the summit

I too, feel we'll have "No RV" before summit, but..... if the summit takes place being as puny as is seems to be heading, perhaps Iraq will learn just what a joke they appear to have been to their other Arab buddies & learn that $$$$ "Can" buy friends...Wink 8)

Then we may see an RV! Then, "You too" will have many "New friends" also....I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 1839924927
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Punisher- That's right! We'd have been like lagbolts in seashore pilings- SCREWED!!Laughing lol! I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 3091836158 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:36 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
tobiasfunke wrote:Oh CJ I'm sorry I guess I wasnt clear.

It's ok... Please don't think I was being a butt... I just get tired of seing people bash on TRB... She doesn't need my help to defend herself, but that's what you do for friends... I can't speak for her on that, but I'm not scared of civil war breaking out and if it did, they still have to have a currency...
As to my reasons telling people not to buy more, there are other investments that will give you a great ROI and the majority of the people we are telling not to buy any more dinar are the ones spending their mortage payment on dinar in hopes of the "G"'s promised millions...

CJ

Awww thanks CJ!!! And you are correct, I am not worried about a civil war over there. We still have a massive presence and wont let that happen. AND even if they did, I would say they would do the same thing as before, exchange the notes for whatever new ones they create. And again, I agree on why we say not to buy more. Buying now, especially when most banks dont sell it (and they were cheaper than dealers) its tough to say that anyone would make money on this, especially if it just RD's at 1:1. IF they raise the rate, then those gettin in now will make a little bit but seeing the overcharging by dealers, its just so hard to tell someone to jump in. JMHO

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:Im glad i didnt invest in those days...

If you mean back when I did you missed out cuz I dont think I paid more than $500 per mill lol Wink

I see your point :pale:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm

terbo56 wrote:Punisher- That's right! We'd have been like lagbolts in seashore pilings- SCREWED!!Laughing lol! I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 3091836158 I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. 3973136183

bigsmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Check this out what GEEZER posted:

19/03/2012

BAGHDAD - The morning
revealed the decision of the Economic Commission representative in the House of Representatives, the output of about two billion U.S. dollars from the Iraqi market within one month, warning of the danger of continuing to pull the dollar because it affects the power of the Iraqi dinar. said Mahma Khalil told (Rn), that "as indicators economic has emerged from the Iraqi market about two billion U.S. dollars in one month only. "" We can not accuse any party of standing behind it, do not say it's the smuggling of foreign currency, and whether what happened was the result of transfers of traders and trading citizens, but the economic indicators say that. "and pointed out that" out of these amounts, whether formally or informally, it has impacts on the strength of the Iraqi dinar because the dollar that we get comes from the export of only commodity that we have a http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=23796

Back to top Go down

Post by tobiasfunke Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Well I respect everybody's position.

I on the other hand have lurked the halls here for quite some time. Not posting very often. But I do believe that the time is close.

Everyone is an adult and I will not presume to know where they are getting the money to buy IQD whether its from mortgage or there cocaine addiction, that is there business. But I do want to help people and I believe now is the time to tell people to buy as much IQD as they can afford to buy.

DO NOT BUY ANY RESERVES but BUY CASH IN HAND IQD. OR open a Warka account and deposite money into that.

I believe that this will happen that there will be a gain. So people need to buy. Gurus lie... yes they do, but I respect that many people need to get into this investment because it will gain.

This is one of the few time that I believe the end justifies the means. People may buy for the wrong reasons but at least they will BUY AND BENEFIT.

I've been in this for 5 years. Someone who has been in for 8 years and expected a penny Im sure has bought quite a few million perhaps even 10's of millions.

RV or RD 2:1 or better, a person like that will benefit greatly from this. Telling people who have just gotten into it to only get a few hundred thousand I believe is mean. They need a significant gain as well.

No point in getting into the IQD investment to only make a few hundred dollars. Get in it to win it or stay out completely and use that money elsewhere. The middle of the road stuff will only waste peoples time.
tobiasfunke
tobiasfunke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:35 pm

With that said...come rv! happydance

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:28 am

I think that if anyone put money into this, that they should have thought of it as tossing it a fire and watching it burn up, that way no matter what happens you would not be disappointed.

For me, just watching you folks makes it a win for me.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:05 am

If the summit is not the trigger, it is O"bum"a's re-election. That would put the RV about April to June, so he can save the US, that would give him 3 months to accomplish that task, before August when the mainstream media picks up and runs with the emcumbent. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:36 am

AJAnderson wrote:If the summit is not the trigger, it is O"bum"a's re-election. That would put the RV about April to June, so he can save the US, that would give him 3 months to accomplish that task, before August when the mainstream media picks up and runs with the emcumbent. AJ

If the rv doesn't happen by the ARAB SUMMIT, I will set my mind on JUNE or SEPTEMBER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 am

'Obuma' is not a hero, he's a 'ZERO!!Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

I don't think the Arab Summit will be the trigger for the RV. Empty POTUS

Post by tlw Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 am

terbo56 wrote:'Obuma' is not a hero, he's a 'ZERO!!Twisted Evil

POTUS OBAMA IS NOT AN ISSUE IN OUR QUEST! I'M SURE IF HE COULD HE WOULD WANT THIS YESTERDAY!

tlw

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:28 am

Yes, 4 his own benefit- He's a puppet for the cabal-Wake up!Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:38 am

tobiasfunke, and others;

If someone wants into this investment at this point and cannot afford to buy enough IQD to make a significant difference in their lives and others, let them know about the VND. It is very cheap to get in and the ROI will probably be as good or better than the IQD.

Look at it like this. If a person had $600. to invest:

1/2 million IQD will probably pay them about $5million. (If the rate comes out at $5 per IQD)

10 million VND will probably pay them $7-10 million (If the rate is .70 cents to $1.00)

The Dong is much easier to get. Banks still sell it. You can buy a million or two each payday or every other payday. It is costing me about $60 a million at my bank.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 am

Cardiac99 wrote:tobiasfunke, and others;

If someone wants into this investment at this point and cannot afford to buy enough IQD to make a significant difference in their lives and others, let them know about the VND. It is very cheap to get in and the ROI will probably be as good or better than the IQD.

Look at it like this. If a person had $600. to invest:

1/2 million IQD will probably pay them about $5million. (If the rate comes out at $5 per IQD)

10 million VND will probably pay them $7-10 million (If the rate is .70 cents to $1.00)

The Dong is much easier to get. Banks still sell it. You can buy a million or two each payday or every other payday. It is costing me about $60 a million at my bank.

Cardiac, if you have all that you are going to be filthy rich.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Hypothetical, Punisher, strictly hypothetical.

My figures on the IQD are off, by the way.

If you have half a million at $5 rate, thats 2 1/2 million USD, not 5 million.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tport Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I agree with rvmeplz! It's easy to get negative, but did you ever think that the lack of responses from Arab country officials may be due to security reasons???!!! And why would they want it posted somewhere in the media? With the potential of bombings taking place, you would not see names of royality in the paper until after the Summit. I just wish people would get a grip on what is going on here and stop whining about "Well, I guess it's not going to happen." since it didn't happen early enough FOR YOU!! This blog was EXTREMELY hard to read and keep interested enough to post a REAL THOUGHT!

"There are only two things that are infinite; the universe and the stupidity of mankind, and I'm not sure of the former!"
tport
tport

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Get a grip, please- Snap open a frosty, or somethin'-Just relax- Whether you know it or not, we are all in this together,and if anyone deserves to howl about this investment, is the peeps that have waited for over 9 years- They have the right-Mad
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 pm

tport wrote:I agree with rvmeplz! It's easy to get negative, but did you ever think that the lack of responses from Arab country officials may be due to security reasons???!!! And why would they want it posted somewhere in the media? With the potential of bombings taking place, you would not see names of royality in the paper until after the Summit. I just wish people would get a grip on what is going on here and stop whining about "Well, I guess it's not going to happen." since it didn't happen early enough FOR YOU!! This blog was EXTREMELY hard to read and keep interested enough to post a REAL THOUGHT!

Good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:00 am

Tport I did put together a coherent thought based on research. I'm sorry if you didn't like what I said but if you do some research on the Summit you will see that even the analysts say that they don't think the Summit is going to be much of a big deal.

Whether the RV is going to be affected by the Summit or not is anybody's guess because no one has a clue when this is going to happen as evidenced by the numerous calls for the RV that have come and gone. I only posted my original thought because I have been thinking all along that the Summit was a big deal and that it would be something that Iraq would want to be proud of. After reading what several analysts said about it and what it is supposed to be for and what is hoped to be accomplished from it my opinion was that if all the Arab League doesn't attend and the more prominent countries don't even go then that could mean it isn't as big a deal as I thought it was going to be.

About a month ago I read an article that said the king of Saudi Arabia was trying to hijack the Summit from Iraq to Saudi Arabia. I haven't seen any news about that lately so I assume he decided not to hijack it, but that told me that Saudi Arabia didn't support Iraq holding it and that they may not attend. When I saw the list of countries who had RSVP'd and the more prominent countries had not confirmed that they were attending it kind of confirmed that perhaps they were not going to attend.

It could be a security issue as someone posted earlier and I can see that as a valid reason why they had not confirmed that they were attending. Maybe they are waiting until the last minute to see how Iraq handles all the security issues before they even make a decision whether they will attend or not, but that does not negate the possibility that they may NOT attend, and if they don't, the Arab League Summit is not going to be much of an Arab League Summit if many of the countries that are supposed to participate don't even go.

I was not being negative, I was just stating an opinion about whether the Summit would have an affect on the RV based on news that I had researched. If what I wrote made you feel that I was being negative I apologize for that because I dislike negative comments as much as you do.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:25 am

ibcraig0 wrote:Tport I did put together a coherent thought based on research. I'm sorry if you didn't like what I said but if you do some research on the Summit you will see that even the analysts say that they don't think the Summit is going to be much of a big deal.

Whether the RV is going to be affected by the Summit or not is anybody's guess because no one has a clue when this is going to happen as evidenced by the numerous calls for the RV that have come and gone. I only posted my original thought because I have been thinking all along that the Summit was a big deal and that it would be something that Iraq would want to be proud of. After reading what several analysts said about it and what it is supposed to be for and what is hoped to be accomplished from it my opinion was that if all the Arab League doesn't attend and the more prominent countries don't even go then that could mean it isn't as big a deal as I thought it was going to be.

About a month ago I read an article that said the king of Saudi Arabia was trying to hijack the Summit from Iraq to Saudi Arabia. I haven't seen any news about that lately so I assume he decided not to hijack it, but that told me that Saudi Arabia didn't support Iraq holding it and that they may not attend. When I saw the list of countries who had RSVP'd and the more prominent countries had not confirmed that they were attending it kind of confirmed that perhaps they were not going to attend.

It could be a security issue as someone posted earlier and I can see that as a valid reason why they had not confirmed that they were attending. Maybe they are waiting until the last minute to see how Iraq handles all the security issues before they even make a decision whether they will attend or not, but that does not negate the possibility that they may NOT attend, and if they don't, the Arab League Summit is not going to be much of an Arab League Summit if many of the countries that are supposed to participate don't even go.

I was not being negative, I was just stating an opinion about whether the Summit would have an affect on the RV based on news that I had researched. If what I wrote made you feel that I was being negative I apologize for that because I dislike negative comments as much as you do.

You were not being negative at all.

COME RV!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum