Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cash out locations. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Cash out locations.

+11
Terbo56
KC1
Kevind53
dinarstar
SEBtopdog
doodoo
therealbutterfly
prosetian
ou812
chevysteve
Blexum
15 posters

Go down

Cash out locations. Empty Cash out locations.

Post by Blexum Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:09 pm

I've heard as have many of you about people going to Houston or Atlanta to cash out when it RV's and why? If they go to Houston....which bank do they go to? Is Houston-Atlanta the main headquarters for the big 4 banks with de la rue machines at them? How about the people going to Nevada to cash out. You have to be a resident of each of these areas for a minimum time period (6 months) for you to not pay state tax, so why go there? Any ideas? Then theres the idea of getting cashiers checks when you make an appointment with dinar dealers. Will we be able to get cashier checks from Dinar Trade when they open up their offices instead of doing a wire transfer with all the possible boogiemen trying to hack the bank computers? Cash out locations. 2467348311
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cash out locations. Empty Re: Cash out locations.

Post by chevysteve Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 pm

I have already talked to my paperboy, he's in my neighborhood everyday and he said he may be interested in cashing me out........ For a fee of course but, saves me a trip to the bank)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Blexum wrote:I've heard as have many of you about people going to Houston or Atlanta to cash out when it RV's and why? If they go to Houston....which bank do they go to? Is Houston-Atlanta the main headquarters for the big 4 banks with de la rue machines at them? How about the people going to Nevada to cash out. You have to be a resident of each of these areas for a minimum time period (6 months) for you to not pay state tax, so why go there? Any ideas? Then theres the idea of getting cashiers checks when you make an appointment with dinar dealers. Will we be able to get cashier checks from Dinar Trade when they open up their offices instead of doing a wire transfer with all the possible boogiemen trying to hack the bank computers? Cash out locations. 2467348311

I cant think of one reason to go out of state to cash out.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Isn't Houston and Atlanta where one of the dealers has offices for those who want to cash out with dealers?

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:56 pm

I am not trustin any middle man with my 'cash out'. I am going direct to the bank and thats it. No risking any hold ups with wires or reversals or anything else. No reason to. Banks are gonna be just fine.

Cash out locations. Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:04 pm

That's why I asked about Houston or Atlanta........is it banks they're talking about with de la rue machines or dealers. I haven't been able to find any banks with the machines yet. Anybody out there know of any?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Will the IRS have locations there and still cash in at a discounted tax rate?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:28 pm

I've checked around some sites and the concensus is that most of the large branch offices will treat it as regular foreign currency but you will have to conatact them and make an appointment to deposit large amounts in one of their super duper super secret squirrel rooms to verify the bills.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:29 pm

I'm with TheRealButterfly on this one. Why risk traveling any distance with your dinar if they are suddenly worth gobs of $$$$? I want there to be as little distance between my starting location and cash-in location as possible. And the bank will put the money in my account right then and there. No wire transfers. No cashier's checks. No extra steps. Easy peasy.

Cash out locations. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Cash out locations. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:30 pm

chevysteve wrote:I have already talked to my paperboy, he's in my neighborhood everyday and he said he may be interested in cashing me out........ For a fee of course but, saves me a trip to the bank)

I am sure he has just enough cash to cover your transaction too...lucky you! Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:34 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:I'm with TheRealButterfly on this one. Why risk traveling any distance with your dinar if they are suddenly worth gobs of $$$$? I want there to be as little distance between my starting location and cash-in location as possible. And the bank will put the money in my account right then and there. No wire transfers. No cashier's checks. No extra steps. Easy peasy.

That works for me too,I have waited to long to play around at the end of the game...straight to the bank for me.....perhaps I will bump into you and TRB at the door!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:41 pm

dinarstar wrote:
SEBtopdog wrote:I'm with TheRealButterfly on this one. Why risk traveling any distance with your dinar if they are suddenly worth gobs of $$$$? I want there to be as little distance between my starting location and cash-in location as possible. And the bank will put the money in my account right then and there. No wire transfers. No cashier's checks. No extra steps. Easy peasy.

That works for me too,I have waited to long to play around at the end of the game...straight to the bank for me.....perhaps I will bump into you and TRB at the door!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Will we recognize each other by the HUGE smiles on our faces, and the somewhat lumpy, wrinkled recycled paper lunchbags holding our dinar? Cash out locations. 949729897

Cash out locations. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Cash out locations. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:51 pm

".....and the somewhat lumpy, wrinkled recycled paper lunchbags holding our dinar? "

lmao lmao lmao

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:34 pm

De La Rue machines are not needed to verify your Dinar. It is easily done with an UV light and a strong magnifying glass. There is a post in the Dinar Inc section here: http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19855-about-dinar-inc explaining how you can do it yourself.

The IRS has zip to do with this transaction when it comes. They will be interested in collecting the requisite taxes if any, (the jury is still out on that one, but I would not bet against it.)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Cash out locations. 2805820865  Cash out locations. 2805820865  Cash out locations. 2805820865  Cash out locations. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KC1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 pm

[b]I believe everyone is getting ALL worked up for nothing....WHAT IF???? This RV NEVER HAPPENS???? Then WHAT? Folks lets get real here....this supposedly was supposed to have happened last year and maybe before???? Hasn't yet and probably won't any time soon...will it happen??? IMHO YES it will but at 12.36, 14+ I even heard of 26.....woooooh It maybe until 2013, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 or who knows when Sleep . Personnally I have been in this since 03 and honestly am getting fed up with all this would-a, could-a, should-a nonsense. I really do feel it will someday but when that someday is who knows....lets live our lives and carry on smartly.

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:31 pm

KC1 wrote:[b]I believe everyone is getting ALL worked up for nothing....WHAT IF???? This RV NEVER HAPPENS???? Then WHAT? Folks lets get real here....this supposedly was supposed to have happened last year and maybe before???? Hasn't yet and probably won't any time soon...will it happen??? IMHO YES it will but at 12.36, 14+ I even heard of 26.....woooooh It maybe until 2013, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 or who knows when Sleep . Personnally I have been in this since 03 and honestly am getting fed up with all this would-a, could-a, should-a nonsense. I really do feel it will someday but when that someday is who knows....lets live our lives and carry on smartly.

I hope you enjoy yourself out there KC...me,maybe not so smartly....I am gonna continue having fun right here Wink Wink

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 pm

All right,dinarstar!! Good 4 you, buddy!!Very Happy 8) :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flinstone Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:39 pm

I agree 100% DinarStar. I'm going to continue sleeping in my car here in the bank parking lot with all my dinar, my laptop and 2 people named Smith & Wesson to keep me company.
Flinstone
Flinstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 pm

And your dog Winchester, Am I right? Or are you drinking a 'COLT' '45 GIQ?:cheers: Laughing lol! lol! Cash out locations. 3091836158 Cash out locations. 974290055 Cash out locations. 3973136183P.S.- Hope your 'Remington' is in the glove box!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Flinstone Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

dang, I wish I would have thought of that. If i use it I'll make sure you get the credit!
Flinstone
Flinstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

No worries, mate!!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

I have a question for anyone who may know the answer.

Once quite a while ago I read somewhere that if you create an LLC and trade your dinars for shares in your LLC then cash in under the LLC there will be no capital gains to pay. I know its a long shot but does anyone have any idea if that is true or not? Just askin'.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Kevind53, or AJAnderson, they know alot about the tax thing- Pm.Kevind53 first,'cause AJ isn't here right now- Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Thanks Terbo I just PMd him.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 pm

You are very welcome- No problem!!Very Happy :cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Blexum wrote:I've heard as have many of you about people going to Houston or Atlanta to cash out when it RV's and why? If they go to Houston....which bank do they go to? Is Houston-Atlanta the main headquarters for the big 4 banks with de la rue machines at them? How about the people going to Nevada to cash out. You have to be a resident of each of these areas for a minimum time period (6 months) for you to not pay state tax, so why go there? Any ideas? Then theres the idea of getting cashiers checks when you make an appointment with dinar dealers. Will we be able to get cashier checks from Dinar Trade when they open up their offices instead of doing a wire transfer with all the possible boogiemen trying to hack the bank computers? Cash out locations. 2467348311

Where did you get the information about having to be a resident of Texas for six months before you don't owe taxes in the state you moved from? I looked it up on one of the Texas web sites and to establish residency takes a year. But that's just so you can attend Texas state schools and pay the Texas residency tuition. You can establish a domicile there immediately. I've been wanting to move back to Texas for 5 years now, so that's where I'm going immediately after cashing out a little bit in my state before I leave for Texas. According to the info I read from Texas state web sites, I can also immediately get a Texas driver's license and I'm going to buy a car there right away and register it in Texas. So as far as the research I've done says, that will make me domiciled in Texas. If you're sure know something to the contrary, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks.
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by RikkiRen Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 am

OK -- here's the newest Bank Of Am true story that happened to me this afternoon --- I had opened an account over a yr ago and at that time said to Senior Investment Banker--what' about the Dinar -- he said -- good -- he was holding over a million himself --
today I asked if they had a De La Rue machine for cash in or did my Dinar have to be sent away for verification?Another lady helped today-- she said they have ways of verifying right there -- I asked about bank packages and she said that there would be several-- just to come in with the Dinar and they would help me right away --- good answers I told her !! and she never acted surprised or baztted an eyelash -- I thought this was good news
:cheers: bounce Cash out locations. 949729897

RikkiRen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum