Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup?

4 posters

Go down

Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? Empty Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup?

Post by catscratched Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:18 pm

I was thinking, something we all have too much time to do these days, But if the world wide cleanup of bad guys is taking place, who is "Lone Ranger" in this round up,
Since i seen the news about Timmy G. having charges brought against him, (I'd love to know what they are charging him with) something easy to get off i suppose,
But obviously the US is not behind this, with Obama in office and our AG being Holder,...who i think is a sock puppet, nothing more. But some one international
is behind this i would think, But here is what i cant get my brain around, maybe some of you smarter people, can help me with this,
This whole thing was about the AIG bailout where they paid off Goldman Sach at 100% on the dollar, using tax payer money,...Paulsen was the guy at the origination,
of the bailout, a Bush guy, and from what i am getting Timmy, ok'd payoff,...to my understanding AIG is a China backed company, So if China were behind this clean up
why bring unwanted attention to AIG and its corruption, So why would this administration allow, or initiate the proceedings against him?

Several years ago possibly in the Patriot Act,..I believe i remember people complaining about giving our Sovereignty away in some fashion, Leon Panetta was testifying when he said the International community trumps Congress
So I think maybe this is a case where the International community is demanding legit, people and accountability transparent when the switch is made in Treasury/Federal Reserve Notes are done, I think China would be the one demanding we give them something
of value for a change, something backed with something,.instead of the sweat of all Americans,..Maybe they will assume control in a strawman kinda way, it would not surprise me that somewhere its written they can appoint
their own moderators into our affairs, if they fear our political process is totally broken, which it seems to be,..its horrendous these days, Congress would lose a popularity contest with Jeffrey Daumer these days.
Anyway does anyone think they know who is pulling the strings with this world wide sweep up, IMF ? if so it makes me wonder about the sovereignty of our nation already given away.]

This post is for those who just want to exercise the few brain cells left alive during this event, we all wait for,...I always thought there has to be some bad medicine to swallow regarding this, nothing changes that much without changing other things as well, So what ya think folks....who is the "Lone Ranger"

catscratched

Back to top Go down

Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? Empty Re: Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup?

Post by OU_WARRIOR Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Clayton Moore,no wait he died long ago so it must be chuck norris
OU_WARRIOR
OU_WARRIOR

Back to top Go down

Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup? Empty Re: Is China Behind the bad guy cleanup?

Post by prosetian Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:42 pm

I haven't seen any credible reports that Timmy G has been, or will be charged with anything. Also, haven't seen any credible reports of these alleged "bad guys" being rounded up. How about somebody coming up with a few names of these alleged bad guys so we can see if they are still around. I've seen it stated that all the bad guys have been rounded up, but haven't heard a word about anybody missing, have you (that "you" is anybody who has verifiable info)?

And I would also have the same question about who are the alleged "good guys" who are doing all this rounding up?

And please, don't hold your breath waiting for metal backed UST Notes to come out and replace FRNs. As I have asked in several places, if anybody has a link to any official documents that say these UST Notes are going to be printed and distributed, please post the link.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:10 pm

It's absolutely amazing what the average american has no clue of. Take the rivers in montana...you can't do anything with the (united nations) water without a special license even if it's a river running thru miles of your property. Who owns our national parks and forests? Anyone? Check it out. Who is buying up our country? Anyone? Check it out. It goes on and on. And all we hear from the fools in washington is zzzzzzzzzzzzzz at their desks because they got theirs. We are at a crossroads in our country right now and most of the drivers are asleep at the wheel...even the ones who are supposed to be at the helm. Don't pray for the dinar guys...pray for your children, grandchildren, our country and our way of life because that's whats on the line right now. The rats are in control of the tv, movie industry, school systems and every other entity teaching your little ones how not to be true americans. WAKE UP.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:11 pm

OOPS...DID I SAY THAAAATTTT? Hope the bad guys aren't monitoring this.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum