Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff....

+10
Herb Lady
mitkire
aksafeone
rick152
Purpleskyz
therealbutterfly
SEBtopdog
scaramouche
Jayzze
Ponee
14 posters

Go down

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... Empty Re: So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff....

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Makes ya go HMMMMMMM doesn't it????? And I am not talking about the video either.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... Empty Re: So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff....

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 pm

ponnee i agree but i also wonder how true this video is comming from ?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Bulldog is "THE MESSENGER"....

Back to top Go down

Post by scaramouche Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:33 pm

I believe a salient point here is that Bulldog75 does not post anything out here - including the post you are referring to. All his comments are posted by Mods such as Lexie. The mods have the power to decide what is OOM and what is OOM2.

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:46 pm

scaramouche wrote:I believe a salient point here is that Bulldog75 does not post anything out here - including the post you are referring to. All his comments are posted by Mods such as Lexie. The mods have the power to decide what is OOM and what is OOM2.

In the interest of fair discussion, I'd have to say you have a point there, scaramouche. So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... 252703917

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:55 pm

scaramouche wrote:I believe a salient point here is that Bulldog75 does not post anything out here - including the post you are referring to. All his comments are posted by Mods such as Lexie. The mods have the power to decide what is OOM and what is OOM2.

But thats just it. If you or I posted that same link and said the same thing, it would have been locked and told to take it to OOM2 by a few mods. Other mods see the hypocrisy of letting those posts stay and telling members they cant post the same thing. So I really do feel bad for everyone here. Its such a double edge sword anymore here........
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Maybe the fact that the world financial issues and this investment are in fact tied in together, it should be allowed. The times they are a changin'. Maybe the rules should reflect that. Just sayin'....

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... 2245507099So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 pm

THAT IS WHAT I SAID THE OTHER DAY !!!!!!!!

But I got into trouble.....big trouble...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:12 pm

A reference here could made of the goose and the gander sort. But that is just my opinion. ...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:14 pm

A reference here could made of the goose and the gander sort. But that is just my opinion. ...rick152

Not so in the case of a Bulldog!... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:24 pm

ponee wrote:THAT IS WHAT I SAID THE OTHER DAY !!!!!!!!

But I got into trouble.....big trouble...

Hey, that's not good. No one should mess with a magical unicorn who can emit rainbow farts! Miss Molly will protect you, ponee!

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:28 pm

This thread is getting close to a:
So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... Jhj3XJ8Edx+4833AuIlqgE+9v8BasUjyQCBQqMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Debating what a mod can or can't do is not the point. Debating who can or can't post something is not either. This type of discussion is detrimental to the site, it's members, mods and admins and therefore pointless. Time to find something happy, uplifting and less aggressive to discuss. Continuing the above line will get us nowhere FAST. Move on, please.

A site membership can be likened to a drivers license. Both are a privilege and can be taken away. Some of you have been here long enough (and expressed you opinion
enough) to know what is and is not allowed. It is nonsensical to
continue pushing the envelope - sooner or later one loses.

Those of us that are mods do not like to be disciplinarians but sometimes we are forced to do that task. I'm sure there are other topics out there that would be a benefit to the membership - I have seen several already today.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 pm

sigh, me and my rainbow farts have to go for now... sebbie hold the fort down. I will hook up with you all later.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:37 pm

I leave this for you Sebtop!

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0MonMVTRktZa1xlGvg1VH9IXa6rKdtaEtM5q8fqe8Y5GeZE_Pog

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:09 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:But not regular members? I mean if anyone else posted things like this, it would be told to go to OOM2 with it.......

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19432-bulldog75-msnbc-documentary-03-07-12-201pm-cst

Bulldog75: 2PM CST: RV: THIS IS A "MSNBC DOCUMENTARY U-TUBE VIDEO" ABOUT THE UST/CENTRAL BANKS & WORLD BANKING SYSTEM,
WITH UPDATED CURRENT INFO. PLEASE WATCH ENTIRE VERSION WITH ENDING
NARRATOR COMMENTS FOR FULL AFFECT. FILTER AND DECIDE FOR ONE SELF IF
THIS HAS AFFECTED THE "RV". REMEMBER THE RESIGNATIONS, ARRESTS &
RATS AND TIE THAT IN WITH THIS VIDEO. I AM THE MESSENGER. WAKE UP
AMERICA. FOLLOW: MONEY, POWER, POLITICS. "MSNBC SPECIAL: Central Banking
Racketeers (TPTB) and their fake Fiat Monetary System Exposed". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdupeH4H33g&feature=player_embedded

great point!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:41 pm

Hope that I don't get in trouble for this, but the irony here is that that video was posted on OOM2. I watched it and was just telling a friend of mine about it just yesterday and another friend at least a week ago.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:55 pm

The thing is we really do not have much control over that section. Like it or not, this is Okie's sight, and if he or one of his wing-men posts something in chat, it get posted here. Period. We don't make the call, whether one of us happens to be in chat, or one of the chat mods brings it over, it get posted, even if we do not agree with it. We don't have the authority to make that decision. So you carp over it all you want, you can thrash it around for days, but it will not change a thing. This particular horse is dead and beating it will only get you tired arms. Rolling Eyes

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... 2805820865  So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... 2805820865  So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... 2805820865  So its ok for Bulldog to post this stuff.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Guess this thread's about to be locked or basketed also....
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:24 pm

I think one of the main problems with this site, is the fact that the people must not realize that there's a BUNCH more sites out there where you CAN speak your mind and not get censored. Just google them. I belong to a bunch of them. That way, if/when I come here, I could care less if I can comment or not cause I know I can on most of the sites I belong to. Wink
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Why aren't you there, then,doesn't seem like you want to be here anyway with that comment,so be gone, then- See, I don't care if you are here either,so be gone with ya-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum