Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!!

+31
Kevind53
Flinstone
Terbo56
renny123
Druflow
mabysomeday
dinarstar
Clydesdale
Coastie
prosetian
Azure
KENBBQ1
zonepirate
CaptnJerry
kilo8
donnyc2919
bigdaddytim
dbara43
formula1man
Jayzze
topspin2
MIss Rose
maryannh
therealbutterfly
desnd2
aksafeone
doodoo
sandwedge
Keys
Blexum
Just Da Truth
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! Empty FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:33 am

I continue to be asked almost daily about the rate when the dinar revalues. I assume this because the rumor gurus continue to push nonsense of a high rate. Some even saying 8+ lol

Let’s get into this and put this to rest once and for all.

First, I want to address the biggest “hype” for a high rate..That Kuwait came out at 8+ so Iraq might also. This is not possible. First, Kuwait did not have close to 6-10 trillion dinar sold outside the country like Iraq has. Iraq through numerous articles has stated that they want the New Iraq Dinar to be part of the world's currency reserves. That is a telling statement. Second, no Central Banks are going to give you that kind of rate when you cash in so they can add that to their foreign reserves. That is simply foolish and makes no economic sense taking a risk that Iraq stays stable enough to maintain that rate. It just does not make sense. What does make sense is a lower rate around 1.2 to $1 in which these Central Banks (Federal Reserve in the case of the US) can buy your dinar and as Iraq prospers, so does the dinar. Ultimately, rising as oil production increases agriculture and manufacturing improves to a respectable rate. Iraq never stated they would have the highest exchange rate in the Middle East overnight. Don’t assume they will. When Iraq succeeds, so does the dinar and so does the world's debt crisis. They are a developing nation and a GOI that is very unstable constantly challenged currently with sectarian violence.

How do I know the rate will be around 1.2 to $1 initially? Because Iraq said so. Not once but numerous times. There are at least 20 articles discussing new lower notes and an exchange rate of 50 dinars equals about $43 US. That is in fact, 1.2 to $1. Assistant Professor and Dean Dr. Fadel who helped create the “delete 3 zeros” plan back in 2006-2007 states 1.2 to $1 and makes this offering… “The deletion process will be on according to the following: it becomes the U.S. dollar at today's prices = 1200 fils in the sense that the U.S. $ 100 = 120 dinars, which is very suitable for such a stage that the government control inflation and keep it at reasonable levels.” Again, more confirmation of an initial rate of 1.2 to $1. Now one final bit of proof, Saleh who is Deputy Governor of the CBI has documented in tables that the rate of the dinar is somewhere from 1.17 –1.30 per $1. Again, more real confirmation.

What is the CBI’s objective? To make the dinar strong? To make it the primary currency of Iraq? And to dedollarize? Yes, all of these are the goals. All of these questions can be solved with an initial rate slightly higher than the USD. Remember what the “delete 3 zeros” is…. It is simply a process and a transition from larger notes to smaller notes (hence the name delete 3 zeros). It makes sense to gradually increase the rate from 1.2 to a higher 3+ rate over time so they can collect these notes and destroy them. This metered approach will prevent chaos, and corruption, and potential theft and violence on the streets as these larger notes are removed. Could I be wrong? Sure I could be off a bit on this rate, but I will not be off by much. Certainly not off by the silly rates these guru's put out.

These rumor guru’s play on your inability to know the plan. To know the facts and to know the process. They will continue to excite you with high rates as long as you’re willing to not hold them accountable for their comments. If these rumor gurus spent just 1 hour a day reading actual documents or tables or chats from various real sources such as the IMF, World Bank, UN etc. they would have seen the evidence that supports a reasonable initial low 1.2 to $1 or about rate. What does that tell you? I say enough BS.

Kap

Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! Empty Re: FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!!

Post by Blexum Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:05 am

Kap...........you mean the gooroo's lie? Noooooooo, say it isn't true. That does it, I don't believe in Santa any more either.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:23 am

If what Kaperoni says is true, then that makes the rate around .86.

This statement of Kaperoni's is incorrect, if he is saying 1.20 dinars to the dollar............"What is the CBI’s objective? To make the dinar strong? To make it the primary currency of Iraq? And to dedollarize? Yes, all of these are the goals. All of these questions can be solved with an initial rate slightly higher than the USD"............because 120 dinars is not "slightly higher than the USD", it is around .86.

See chart below (posted on Dinar Recaps):

Subject: For Dinar - What you will see on Forex or CBI WHEN IT RVs
$ RATE = What you will see on Forex or CBI

$ .86 = 1.162
$ 1.00 = 1.000
$1.17 = 0.854
$1.86 = 0.537
$2.00 = 0.500
$2.50 = 0.400
$3.00 = 0.333
$3.22 = 0.310
$3.46 = 0.289
$3.50 = 0.285
$3.86 = 0.259
$4.00 = 0.250
$4.10 = 0.243
$4.40 = 0.227
$5.00 = 0.200
$5.25 = 0.190
$5.50 = 0.181
$6.00 = 0.166
$7.00 = 0142
$8.00 = 0.125
$8.25 = .0121
$8.50 = .0117
$9.00 = 0.111
$10.00=0.100

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 am

Oakiefan, where's the $12.36 conversion?
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 am

Blexum wrote:Oakiefan, where's the $12.36 conversion?

Now THAT is very funny. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ilikeyou
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:53 am

Kaperoni seems correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:23 am

punisher wrote:Kaperoni seems correct.

.86 cents would be a blessing for all. That's the number I've had set in my mind since day one and it hasn't changed. I like an RI as well, but not what my plans are based upon. If that happens, then we are blessed even more. The "high rate" gurus need to stop already, especially Bulldog....

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:31 am

Dang! Didn't Kap get the word? No one is supposed to be talking about rates/dates. THERE GOES THE RV - Never gonna happen now.

Just couldn't keep quiet, could you Kap?

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:43 am

This thread is fastly approaching a:
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! Jhj3XJ8Edx+4833AuIlqgE+9v8BasUjyQCBQqMAAAAASUVORK5CYII= .

We are positive, cool, calm and respectful and follow the rules.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 am

Yes, please guys, just comment on the piece and not on the "you know whos".

Back to top Go down

Post by desnd2 Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 am

Hey guys, I don't understand the rate chart. It looks upside down to me but what do I know. Could someone explain? I would greatly appreciate it. THS
desnd2
desnd2

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 pm

desnd2 wrote:Hey guys, I don't understand the rate chart. It looks upside down to me but what do I know. Could someone explain? I would greatly appreciate it. THS

How you figure out the value based on the rate is this:

1/rate= $USD So if you see 1170 on the CBI, you take 1/1170= $.00086. If you see .19 on the CBI then its 1/.19=$5.26 Hope that helps! Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:03 pm

[quote="desnd2"]Hey guys, I don't understand the rate chart. It looks upside down to me but what do I know. Could someone explain? I would greatly appreciate it. THS[/quote

This is what you will see on the CBI or Forex:

If the rate is .86.........you will see it shown as 1.162

(One US dollar divided by 1.162 dinars = .86)

$ .86 = 1.162
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maryannh Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Thank you for this information, it's about time some one stated the truth.

maryannh

Back to top Go down

FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! Empty Kap Just Might Change Shabbi's Plans...

Post by MIss Rose Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 pm

OH NO.FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! 858978640 ..I hope Shabibi when he gets up in the morning:sleep: and reads Kap's post decides to change his mind from his RV rate above $3. ( I HOPE) & sets it to 86c knowing some are saying it's not going to be more than the highest valued currency in the East. Rolling Eyes .and not expecting more! He will say...Heck...is that all they want? Okay...I better change it lower..better for all of us here at CBI....... No use giving more than they'd like to receive...FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! 3568750529

Now I can see where the BLACKOUT on such info would work! hahahaFROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! 1499845164

(Of course, I highly doubt what we would like...FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! 1815401988 matters at all!)

I still feel Iraq doesn't want a Currency valued below Kuwait's!

Just my little ole opinion.FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! 174797362

MIss Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:23 pm

These guys are clueless as to the rate. What we know is misinformation is abound from all sources which means that even the Iraq news is inaccurate, as is the CBI. I have seen daily CBI activity posted with wrong dates and wrong information. Take ALL gooroo data as "for entertainment purposes" only. They are guessing, as shown by their results. With all of the forcasts that are out there, I wonder what name the roulette wheel of truth will stop on. So sit back and let this unfold and focus on positive results. Go help someone less fortunate, help an elderly person get their grocerys. Create good will......think of the positive energy......

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 pm

i agree with his rate somewhere bt1 and 1.17 my only ques is with the price of jet fuel being high why has the 747 stillbeing warmed up?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:29 pm

Right in line with my Intel from months ago! Except, if this RV does not happen this month, it is tied to O'bum"a's re-election! Aprilish to Juneish! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:31 pm

jayzze wrote:why has the 747 stillbeing warmed up?

I remember a character from AUSTIN POWERS yelling "IT'S ALL LIES"!!!!!!! lmao

Last edited by punisher on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:39 pm

punisher austin powers okay btw yesterday goi did pass budget but has not implemented it yet look for mid of month for all pieces of puzzel to fall in place
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Why do people listen to this clown? They will not lop. 1.17 wont even cover their budget. Use commonsense.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:47 pm

jayzze wrote:punisher austin powers okay btw yesterday goi did pass budget but has not implemented it yet look for mid of month for all pieces of puzzel to fall in place

By the 15th you say Wink I can wait...

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 pm

This guy is a scumbag. He cyberstalked one of my female friends on another site, he has zero credibility and his "logic" is nothing more than pure speculation he's pulling out of his butt.

Wait, did I just say that out loud?
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:17 pm

dbara43 wrote:This guy is a scumbag. He cyberstalked one of my female friends on another site, he has zero credibility and his "logic" is nothing more than pure speculation he's pulling out of his butt.

Wait, did I just say that out loud?

Watch it. You are breakin rules again.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:20 pm

formula1man wrote:Why do people listen to this clown? They will not lop. 1.17 wont even cover their budget. Use commonsense.

You do understand that budgets dont get 'covered' by a rate change, right? The budget is covered by their export of oil for the most part. Just like they cover it now with a rate of $.00086 it wont matter if its now a new rate of $.86 or $.01 or $38.55 Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:29 pm

What in 1.17 do you see a LOP? And do we really know what the budget is? I say NO! AJ

formula1man wrote:Why do people listen to this clown? They will not lop. 1.17 wont even cover their budget. Use commonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 pm

TRB, might I also add that budgets don't get covered with anything other than common sense. If you ain't got it, don't spend it.

Practical, but real.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:12 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:TRB, might I also add that budgets don't get covered with anything other than common sense. If you ain't got it, don't spend it.

Practical, but real.

OR you can just not have a budget (like the USA) and still manage to run the country.... LOL!!!
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by donnyc2919 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 am

Kap claims on LOP.

1. Any type of currency devaluation (LOP) is considered a failure of monetary policy. Dr. Shabibi has not failed.

That is a flat out lie. First a lop is not a devaluation. Secondly, lops for the most part are done as the culmination of successful monetary policy to reduce inflation. The lop simply removes the effects of the past inflation.

2. Lesser value notes in circulation such as 50, 250, 500. Devaluing the larger 3 zero notes would make them worth less than these lesser notes.

While that statement is true, it again is a massive distortion on Kap’s part. Because the redenomination/lop does not devalue ANY of the currency. All current notes, large and small will retain their current value and be replaced with new notes at a rate of 1000 old for 1 new.

3. Iraq wants the dinar to be an international reserve currency. Cannot devalue the notes in reserve (25,000), circulate them as payment, or traded amongst countries.

Another pumper lie pushed by Kap. I’ve challenged a number of people to show me the article where Iraq claimed the dinar would become an international reserve currency. The second part of his sentence is just nonsense. Again, nothing is being devalued.

4. Iraq holds arguable the second largest oil reserves and is mineral rich. They are too wealthy to not honor the value stated on the notes.

Again, they will honor the face value of the current notes at the current rate. But if they issue a new currency with the new rate (redenomination) they WILL NOT honor the old notes at the new rate.

5. Iraq has stated..They want the “strongest currency in the Middle East” Any such type of LOP would be a devaluation and therefore not considered strong.

This is another ridiculous misinterpretation pushed by Kap and other gurus. First, he again claims a lop would be a devaluation. Secondly, The exchange rate for a currency has nothing to do with it being a strong or weak currency. It’s about the BACKING of the currency. The Iraqi dinar is currently backed by over 100% in reserves. That makes it a very strong currency.

6. US holds dinar as a result if funding the CBI initial reserves. This dinar will eventually payoff the war debt.

Again… Kap spreads pumper unsubstantiated claims. No proof ever that the US holds one single dinar. It was also a huge misinterpretation to think Iraq would pay us back monetarily for the war.

7. One of the authors of the currency exchange plan – Assistant Professor Dr. Fadel states in his documentation, “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency

Kap claims this means no lop. Again he seems to be thinking about lops devaluing the currency. Nothing is further than the truth and the quote from the professor states that exactly. "Removing zeros doesn not effect the value of the old currency". How Kap misinterprets that is amazing.

8. In 2003 when the NID was introduced at it’s initial rate, the previous currency was in essence devalued taking all wealth from the country to prevent funding of terrorism. Raising the currencies value will in essence, return that wealth now that the GOI is stable and economic conditions have improved.

Again… Kap pushing pumper lies. The previous currency was devalued over 20 years ago. It was over 3000:1 prior to our invasion. It is widely reported that the only currency in use in Iraq prior to the invasion was the 10,000 and a 250. Here’s a quote form Hugh Tant…
“There were basically only two denominations of that: there was a 10,000-dinar
Note, which was worth about $5, and there was a 250-dinar note, which was worth about 12.5 cents, 12 cents. “

Kap and a lot of dinar holders seem to believe the rate was 3:1 just before the war. So he thinks dirt poor Iraqis were running around in Iraq with only $750 and $30,000 bills in their pockets.

9. The CBI has stated “both currencies will co-exist” and the process will not change the “monetary value” of the dinar.

This is another statement from the CBI that Kap claims means no lop. Silly, “Both currencies will co-exist and not change the monetary value of the dinar” is EXACTLY what a lop is.

1 post. 9 things out of context.

donnyc2919

Back to top Go down

Post by kilo8 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 am

unfortunately kaps site is censored by the minute. If you even express concerns about it he will have your post deleted and have you banned from his site within minutes so it does seem he might be trying to deceive. I dont know what his motivation is. He just suggest you read more of his posts to get educated and bans you.

kilo8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 am

$1 per dinar is what I still believe. Pray it is higher :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 pm

donnyc2919 wrote:Kap claims on LOP.

1. Any type of currency devaluation (LOP) is considered a failure of monetary policy. Dr. Shabibi has not failed.

That is a flat out lie. First a lop is not a devaluation. Secondly, lops for the most part are done as the culmination of successful monetary policy to reduce inflation. The lop simply removes the effects of the past inflation.

2. Lesser value notes in circulation such as 50, 250, 500. Devaluing the larger 3 zero notes would make them worth less than these lesser notes.

While that statement is true, it again is a massive distortion on Kap’s part. Because the redenomination/lop does not devalue ANY of the currency. All current notes, large and small will retain their current value and be replaced with new notes at a rate of 1000 old for 1 new.

3. Iraq wants the dinar to be an international reserve currency. Cannot devalue the notes in reserve (25,000), circulate them as payment, or traded amongst countries.

Another pumper lie pushed by Kap. I’ve challenged a number of people to show me the article where Iraq claimed the dinar would become an international reserve currency. The second part of his sentence is just nonsense. Again, nothing is being devalued.

4. Iraq holds arguable the second largest oil reserves and is mineral rich. They are too wealthy to not honor the value stated on the notes.

Again, they will honor the face value of the current notes at the current rate. But if they issue a new currency with the new rate (redenomination) they WILL NOT honor the old notes at the new rate.

5. Iraq has stated..They want the “strongest currency in the Middle East” Any such type of LOP would be a devaluation and therefore not considered strong.

This is another ridiculous misinterpretation pushed by Kap and other gurus. First, he again claims a lop would be a devaluation. Secondly, The exchange rate for a currency has nothing to do with it being a strong or weak currency. It’s about the BACKING of the currency. The Iraqi dinar is currently backed by over 100% in reserves. That makes it a very strong currency. It's actually backed by over 200% and is the Strongest currency in the ME!!!

6. US holds dinar as a result if funding the CBI initial reserves. This dinar will eventually payoff the war debt.

Again… Kap spreads pumper unsubstantiated claims. No proof ever that the US holds one single dinar. It was also a huge misinterpretation to think Iraq would pay us back monetarily for the war. It was never said that we would be paid back all at once!!! Iraq was/has always been about the oil!!!

7. One of the authors of the currency exchange plan – Assistant Professor Dr. Fadel states in his documentation, “We must emphasize the extremely important issue is that if you remove three zeroes from the currency should not affect the actual value thereof to be trading in the old currency

Kap claims this means no lop. Again he seems to be thinking about lops devaluing the currency. Nothing is further than the truth and the quote from the professor states that exactly. "Removing zeros doesn not effect the value of the old currency". How Kap misinterprets that is amazing.

8. In 2003 when the NID was introduced at it’s initial rate, the previous currency was in essence devalued taking all wealth from the country to prevent funding of terrorism. Raising the currencies value will in essence, return that wealth now that the GOI is stable and economic conditions have improved.

Again… Kap pushing pumper lies. The previous currency was devalued over 20 years ago. It was over 3000:1 prior to our invasion. It is widely reported that the only currency in use in Iraq prior to the invasion was the 10,000 and a 250. Here’s a quote form Hugh Tant…
Note, which was worth about $5, and there was a 250-dinar note, which was worth about 12.5 cents, 12 cents. “

Kap and a lot of dinar holders seem to believe the rate was 3:1 just before the war. So he thinks dirt poor Iraqis were running around in Iraq with only $750 and $30,000 bills in their pockets.
When the rate was 3:1 there were only several Billion dinar in circulation, but the printing presses were turned on and Trillions of dinars were printed and put into circulation which contributed to the devaluation of the dinar!!!

9. The CBI has stated “both currencies will co-exist” and the process will not change the “monetary value” of the dinar.

This is another statement from the CBI that Kap claims means no lop. Silly, “Both currencies will co-exist and not change the monetary value of the dinar” is EXACTLY what a lop is. Re-denomination

EXACTLY!!!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:48 pm

donnyc2919 wrote:Kap claims on LOP.

This is another ridiculous misinterpretation pushed by Kap and other gurus. First, he again claims a lop would be a devaluation. Secondly, The exchange rate for a currency has nothing to do with it being a strong or weak currency. It’s about the BACKING of the currency. The Iraqi dinar is currently backed by over 100% in reserves. That makes it a very strong currency.

Again… Kap spreads pumper unsubstantiated claims. No proof ever that the US holds one single dinar. It was also a huge misinterpretation to think Iraq would pay us back monetarily for the war.

This is another statement from the CBI that Kap claims means no lop. Silly, “Both currencies will co-exist and not change the monetary value of the dinar” is EXACTLY what a lop is.

GOOD JOB!!!!

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by KENBBQ1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:55 pm

They will be laughed at, at $1.00. Will not even come close to the budget. That is just crazy to say at $1.00 or less. WILL NOT HAPPEN.

KENBBQ1

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:00 pm

dont you think that since they are an oil producing country, that they will be somewhere around the same rates that the others are, especially the neighbors? 86 cents just doesn't sound right.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 pm

KENBBQ1 wrote:They will be laughed at, at $1.00. Will not even come close to the budget. That is just crazy to say at $1.00 or less. WILL NOT HAPPEN.

No one ever/has ever RV'd their currency to meet a budget!!!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Azure wrote:dont you think that since they are an oil producing country, that they will be somewhere around the same rates that the others are, especially the neighbors? 86 cents just doesn't sound right.

Not to start with, You want what is easiest for the Iraqi people to understand and be comfortable using and that is a currency that is equal to the USD... But it should appreciate up to be in line with Kuwait in time...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KENBBQ1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:15 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
KENBBQ1 wrote:They will be laughed at, at $1.00. Will not even come close to the budget. That is just crazy to say at $1.00 or less. WILL NOT HAPPEN.

CJ
READ MY LIPS. "WILL NOT BE $1.00 OR LESS" WILL NOT BE UNDER $2.00.
They wiil be around $3.22 and up.

KENBBQ1

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Somewhere in the various sites that I visit I once stated that if it happens as stated above, we as investors will get the shaft and this will become know as the biggest snow job since the income tax and social security.

I does make common sense and if I were Iraq that is the way I would do it. They wind up in effect reducing the outstanding dinar from 30 trillion back to the pre-war amount of about 30 billion for which they have ample reserves.

I don't know if some deals were made to make it a reserve currency or not, but if it doesn't RV before they activate the "delete 3 zeros" I really don't see how we are going to make any money on this. I hope it RVs really soon because I need that money, but if it lops and they RV at 3 or 4, that would make a very good return on investment even for the long term dinar holders and a super investment for recent buyers. However, a few thousand dollars profit, and that only if it RVed to 3 or 4 after lop, wouldn't really be of any great help to me and certainly wouldn't allow me to do any of the projects I have in mind. If it had been presented as a normal long term investment, I would never have invested. There are a lot of things I could make double my money on in 7 years with a lot less risk and BS.

Go RV SOON!!!

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coastie Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Iraq and IMF both claimed about 1 month ago on TV that the IQD would be the strongest currency in the ME. KWD is presently a little over $3.70 so it would have to be higher than that.

Coastie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Coastie wrote:Iraq and IMF both claimed about 1 month ago on TV that the IQD would be the strongest currency in the ME. KWD is presently a little over $3.70 so it would have to be higher than that.

Price has nothing to do with strength... Right now the Iraqi Dinar is the strongest currency in the ME!!!

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:30 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
Coastie wrote:Iraq and IMF both claimed about 1 month ago on TV that the IQD would be the strongest currency in the ME. KWD is presently a little over $3.70 so it would have to be higher than that.

Price has nothing to do with strength... Right now the Iraqi Dinar is the strongest currency in the ME!!!

CJ

Aye Captain,

this is true.

I do think along with strength they want to contend with Kuwait for value as well. I do believe $4 is the minimum we are looking at.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! 3151798102
FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:54 pm

$1 per iqd is what i expect.

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Clydesdale wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Aye Captain,

this is true.

I do think along with strength they want to contend with Kuwait for value as well. I do believe $4 is the minimum we are looking at.

angelwing

Oh boy!!...that means I will be able to go visit my lovely,grey haired ol' Mom at last...and then the rest of the family...yeee haaa!!

:yes:

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Clydesdale wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Aye Captain,

this is true.

I agree but not without some sort of adjustment to the M2 first. Kinda hard to back 30 (now 33) TRILLION with only $60bill in reserves......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:58 pm

KENBBQ1 wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ
READ MY LIPS. "WILL NOT BE $1.00 OR LESS" WILL NOT BE UNDER $2.00.
They wiil be around $3.22 and up.

I am readin! And if you are willing to GUARANTEE that to me in writing, I will gladly take you up on it. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:58 pm

punisher wrote:$1 per iqd is what i expect.

When I got into this investment I was happy with the prospects of $.86 (not knowing the difference between lop, RV, RD, RI etc) and that's what I'm mentaly sticking with - ANYTHING MORE, even a penny will be a bonus for me FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! 949729897

Last edited by mabysomeday on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:00 pm

prosetian wrote:Somewhere in the various sites that I visit I once stated that if it happens as stated above, we as investors will get the shaft and this will become know as the biggest snow job since the income tax and social security.

I does make common sense and if I were Iraq that is the way I would do it. They wind up in effect reducing the outstanding dinar from 30 trillion back to the pre-war amount of about 30 billion for which they have ample reserves.

I don't know if some deals were made to make it a reserve currency or not, but if it doesn't RV before they activate the "delete 3 zeros" I really don't see how we are going to make any money on this. I hope it RVs really soon because I need that money, but if it lops and they RV at 3 or 4, that would make a very good return on investment even for the long term dinar holders and a super investment for recent buyers. However, a few thousand dollars profit, and that only if it RVed to 3 or 4 after lop, wouldn't really be of any great help to me and certainly wouldn't allow me to do any of the projects I have in mind. If it had been presented as a normal long term investment, I would never have invested. There are a lot of things I could make double my money on in 7 years with a lot less risk and BS.

Go RV SOON!!!

Back in 2003 when I got into this, it was presented as a long term slow grow investement that we were hopin to reach $.10 at some point. Then the gurus came along with the talk of high rates and overnite rv. Since 2006, we have seen the articles that state they will redenominate but the gurus have taken that and twisted it into meaning high rv and no lop. Meanwhile the M2 has gone from several billion to over 33 trillion...... sigh.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:09 pm

mabysomeday wrote:
punisher wrote:$1 per iqd is what i expect.

When I got into this investment I was happy with the prospects of $.86 (not knowing the difference between lop, RV, RD, RI etc) and that's what I'm mentaly sticking with - ANYTHING MORE, even a penny will be a bonus for me FROM KAPERONI; THE RATE !!!!!!!! 949729897

You and me both at this point :cherry: :cherry: :cherry:

Back to top Go down

Post by Druflow Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Old news.

Druflow

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum