Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Get ready mods.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Get ready mods....

+25
LookingAtTheHeavens
Ponee
CaptnJerry
kingosawbe
GoodGosh
Terbo56
Potato Head
showmethe$
zonepirate
Druflow
Blexum
Jewelclamp
PALMER01
davidpg
aksafeone
IQD4US
Toby1
az-tex
dbara43
bigdaddytim
Horizon
doodoo
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
therealbutterfly
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Get ready mods.... Empty Get ready mods....

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Get ready for another round of bashers/neggies/questioners/upset/cranky etc people in the next few days. I know you can see what is about to be said in the coming days if nothing happens, right? Good luck! Please be gentle to those that are going to voice their thoughts, its gettin harder and harder to keep quiet every time...... Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Get ready mods.... Empty Re: Get ready mods....

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:47 pm

We ready and looking forward to it ... like we look forward to a root canal. They are welcome to voice their thoughts, just do it without bashing or attacking others is all we ask, all we have ever asked.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Get ready mods.... 2805820865  Get ready mods.... 2805820865  Get ready mods.... 2805820865  Get ready mods.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:53 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Get ready for another round of bashers/neggies/questioners/upset/cranky etc people in the next few days. I know you can see what is about to be said in the coming days if nothing happens, right? Good luck! Please be gentle to those that are going to voice their thoughts, its gettin harder and harder to keep quiet every time...... Smile

TRB: It's nice of you to send a "heads up". You're a truthteller, and you're able to keep it respectful. That's much appreciated.

It seems to me that so many on the site don't realize how much mods and admins empathize with their situations. Some of the stories folks have shared are heartbreaking. In the meanwhile, mods and admins try to follow the rules of the site to the best of our abilities. That's what Miskebam asked of us. But we're simply members like everyone else. It's just that we've been given a little more responsibility to try to keep the site as positive as we can. That doesn't mean hyping or pumping. For me personally, it's more like trying to keep people mindful that everyone's stressed; our patience is worn so thin you can see right through it; and request that people treat others as they themselves would like to be treated. Some days that's a tough row to hoe, as they say.

But thanks again for your words, wise as always.

Get ready mods.... Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Get ready mods.... Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:58 pm

You guys are in a tough spot, I know. Its hard when your personal feelings say one thing and you might want to say the same thing that some members say, but you cant cuz you are a mod and have to enforce rules. And I know its hard when you can see what some of the leaders are saying and know where its gonna lead and you cant do anything about it. I dont envy you at all. Fingers crossed that this is actually over so we can all move on! But I foresee the blame game starting tomorrow lol......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 pm

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 pm

You all are so right...HOPEFULLY the intel providers are right!!!!! I would love to see some Happy People on this site!!!!

Well I guess there wouldn't be many here....everyone would be at the bank!!!!☀

Get ready mods.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Get ready mods.... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:33 pm

Personally, I don't know why everyone gets so upset anymore. When the roller coaster keeps going in a circle, over and over again, it begins to lose its flavor.

There is no way that this thing is going to bring in a 4000% profit, so just set your sights on reality. Kinda like my girlfriend did a long time ago. She was hoping for Clooney, but got me. So she just doesn't get too excited anymore. Aim low but dream big.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:05 pm

[quote="bigdaddytim"]
There is no way that this thing is going to bring in a 4000% profit, so just set your sights on reality.[quote]

Don't agree Tim.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:08 pm

[quote="dbara43"][quote="bigdaddytim"]
There is no way that this thing is going to bring in a 4000% profit, so just set your sights on reality.

Don't agree Tim.

I would certainly welcome your counterpoint if you could back it with legitimate information and not speculation based on dreams. In other words, just the facts. Show me, or tell me of any other currency that has EVER, in the history of this planet, shown this much of a return. With or without similar circumstances.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

“Aim for the sky and you'll reach the ceiling. Aim for the ceiling and you'll stay on the floor.”
Bill Shankly (1913-1981)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Get ready mods.... 2805820865  Get ready mods.... 2805820865  Get ready mods.... 2805820865  Get ready mods.... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Aim without a gun and you look stupid.
BigDaddyTim (1964-present)

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

I want to see some happy people too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:21 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Get ready for another round of bashers/neggies/questioners/upset/cranky etc people in the next few days. I know you can see what is about to be said in the coming days if nothing happens, right? Good luck! Please be gentle to those that are going to voice their thoughts, its gettin harder and harder to keep quiet every time...... Smile

You mean that it is NOT going to RV at $12.36 while flying in a 747 looking down on a train coming into the station after the bell has rung????????????

I am shocked... I tells ya.... shocked... :shock: :shock: :shock:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:24 pm

az-tex,
after the cake has baked. did you forget? it's in the oven now. soon.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Ok Guys....I'm ready for them....

Get ready mods.... Large-smiley-051

Get ready mods.... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Get ready mods.... 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 pm

The simple fact Tim that the Iraqi dinar was $3.22 before the Gulf war is all the reasoning I need. That coupled with the massive amount of oil infrastructure put in during the occupation makes the case even stronger. Even at $1.00 the return would be massive and I expect it to come in much higher than that.

You also hit it on the head with your "Show me, or tell me of any other currency that has EVER, in the history of this planet, shown this much of a return." Never has been before, never will be again. If you've lost faith, I'll offer to buy your dinar off of you. If not, then I suggest you have a little cheese with your whine. Makes it go down easier.
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:27 pm

jillo wrote:az-tex,
after the cake has baked. did you forget? it's in the oven now. soon.

I thought that the cake already burned to a crisp and was no longer a factor... my bad... Wink Very Happy

LOLROTF

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:29 pm

horizon wrote:Ok Guys....I'm ready for them....

Get ready mods.... Large-smiley-051

Lol. what now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:29 pm

az-tex,
i must have missed that blog. i thought it was still in the oven.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 pm

dbara43 wrote:The simple fact Tim that the Iraqi dinar was $3.22 before the Gulf war is all the reasoning I need. That coupled with the massive amount of oil infrastructure put in during the occupation makes the case even stronger. Even at $1.00 the return would be massive and I expect it to come in much higher than that.

You also hit it on the head with your "Show me, or tell me of any other currency that has EVER, in the history of this planet, shown this much of a return." Never has been before, never will be again. If you've lost faith, I'll offer to buy your dinar off of you. If not, then I suggest you have a little cheese with your whine. Makes it go down easier.

Im a believer. Come rv.

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:32 pm

jillo wrote:az-tex,
i must have missed that blog. i thought it was still in the oven.

LOL

Well, with it cooking at 440 and 550 for so long... I just "assumed" that it was a crispy critter by now... I know of no cake batter that could withstand the heat that long and not turn into a cinder... LOL Very Happy :cheers: Wink

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:56 pm

dbara43 wrote:The simple fact Tim that the Iraqi dinar was $3.22 before the Gulf war is all the reasoning I need. That coupled with the massive amount of oil infrastructure put in during the occupation makes the case even stronger. Even at $1.00 the return would be massive and I expect it to come in much higher than that.

Fortunately, I have not "lost faith". I never had any that it would go to the pre-war level. But, I am, what I consider, an intelligent investor. I buy when something is cheap and I sell once I make a profit. I won't be selling any dinar to you or anyone else, other than Chase Bank. As far as "whining", you must have me mistaken with someone else. Maybe you should take a lesson from your avatar and keep your cone on.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:32 pm

[quote="bigdaddytim"][quote="dbara43"]
bigdaddytim wrote:
There is no way that this thing is going to bring in a 4000% profit, so just set your sights on reality.

Don't agree Tim.

I would certainly welcome your counterpoint if you could back it with legitimate information and not speculation based on dreams. In other words, just the facts. Show me, or tell me of any other currency that has EVER, in the history of this planet, shown this much of a return. With or without similar circumstances.

A decade ago, just before Apple's hit streak started with the October 2001 release of the first iPod music player, the company's stock was $10 a share. The stock's 4,000% increase since then far surpasses nearly every major technology company's 10-year performance, including Netflix Inc. (3,000%), Amazon.com Inc. (1,100%) and Google Inc. (474%).

OK - IMHO..Iraq is a unique situation - which is why I highlighted in RED currency from one persons quote and stock's 4.000% increase. I believe that investing in the currency of Iraq is very much like a stock investment.

Normally, in a war, a country or countries detroy, the country they are invading - it is what happens after the invasion or destruction that determines the futures.

After WWII, the U.S. helped rebuild everything and Japan became one of the most economic empires of the world. After this great devistation, Japan was changed and soon became wealthy.

The Marshall Plan is also called the European Recovery Plan. It was enacted by the US in 1947 as a way to help rebuild Europe after World War II. West Germany received some aid under the Marshall Plan. The UK and France received the most aid, over 200 million each. Other countries receiving funds for reconstruction were Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Iceland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. For the most part these countries represented the allied relationships formed during WWII. However, some countries, like Italy, were part of the Axis forces during the war. The Marshall Plan did succeed for the most part. It did spur significant economic recovery in countries receiving aid. It is also considered the beginning step toward forming a union of the European Countries

So with

1 euro = 1.32 USD 1 GBPound = 1.58 and Swiss Franc 1.09

it makes sense that the IQD will also gain value.

As far as Turkey, in 2001 1 USD bought 1,650,000 lira. After dropping 6 zeros from the currency 1 USD = 1.26 in 2007 and now $1 = 1.74 lira.

In 2010, the name was changed to Turkish Lira, but New Turkish Lira was used as currency until 31 December 2009. In the last decade, the Turkish lira stabilized against the U.S. dollar and the euro, although since 2011 it has been losing value steadily. The Guinness Book of Records ranked the lira as the world's least valuable currency in 1995 and 1996, and again from 1999 to 2004. The lira had slid in value so far that one original gold lira coin could be sold for approximately 120,000,000 lira. Like many economies, the Turkish economy has been affected by the global financial crisis with its Finance Ministry reporting that Turkey's budget deficit swelled to 23.2 billion Turkish liras ($15 billion) in the first half of 2009, 13 times higher than a year earlier. Still at that, their value has increased.

The world has learned from the past - help rebuild and the country will become stronger than it was, and there is a benefit to reap -- an increase of the currency.

This is the first major opportunity (Kuwait was different - they RI'd) with people having information like these sites and abilities to research.

So buying IQD (to me) is purchasing a stock. If Apple can gain 4000% , I believe the IQD can do the same - and just as Apple didn't so it overnight, neither will the IQD. We are just wanting what we want when we want it - and right now the answer is NO.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Iqd4us, good post.

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Since I left my chewing gum on the bed post over night (and it lost it flavor) and since this roller coaster car keeps orbiting (without a space capsule) I guess I will just pop some popcorn and enjoy the entertainment. It ALWAYS is entertaining to see what some people think they can get away with when it comes to the rules. Hmmmmm, me thinks popcorn is "finger lickin' good!" (or was that Kentucky Fried Chicken - never seem to remember which,)
Old age + investment = ????
There has to be an answer somewhere.
Oh well, bring on the posts for the next week - I'm ready, willing and ah, ah, ah (never could remember the next part) oh, ABEL.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by davidpg Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Personally, I don't know why everyone gets so upset anymore. When the roller coaster keeps going in a circle, over and over again, it begins to lose its flavor.

ROLLER COASTER?????? I thought we were on the merry go round!
Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673 Get ready mods.... 761671673
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:52 pm

For all of your research about Apple and all, I made a typo. It was 400,000%, not 4000%. Apple, Google, IBM, none can hang with 400,000%

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Merry go round? Are we back in elementary school (again)? Maybe the circus?

bigdaddytim: YOU? Make an error? Heaven forbid, that could ever happen? lol! Get ready mods.... 3091836158 Get ready mods.... 1815401988 Get ready mods.... 949729897
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:00 pm

aksafeone wrote:Merry go round? Are we back in elementary school (again)? Maybe the circus?

bigdaddytim: YOU? Make an error? Heaven forbid, that could ever happen? lol! Get ready mods.... 3091836158 Get ready mods.... 1815401988 Get ready mods.... 949729897

aksafeone, I KNOW, Right!?!?!

It had to have been the computer that glitched my numbers together like that!!!!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Too many zero's will do that to you.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Amen PALMER01!!!

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:07 pm

PALMER01 wrote:Too many zero's will do that to you.

Then lop the zeros lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Get ready mods.... Zeros-2br85lzHow about just mush them together.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:22 pm

They didnt have 30 TRILLION dinar in circulation back when it was $3+. They are gettin production back to decent levels but they still have a ways to go. So in my mind the rate can only go up when it finally does change. But please show me another country that has 30 trillion in the M2 that has a decent exchange rate. I would love to see one.

And please stop attacking members that dont see things the way you do. Bigdaddytim was very nice to you in his response to your disagreement to his post and you come back with a rude comment. Follow the rules Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelclamp Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Still waiting for an explanation for calling the rv at $12. 36 with such certainty two weeks ago.
Jewelclamp
Jewelclamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Jewelclamp,
here was his 2-29 post. kinda have to read between the lines....

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL---IT'S BEEN ABOUT 5 DAYS SINCE I HAVE EVEN TURNED MY COMPUTER ON AND HAD 658 E-MAILS--TAKES A WHILE TO DELETE THAT MANY. THERE ARE RUMORS AMUCK THAT I KNEW WEREN'T TRUE AND I FIGURED IT WASN'T MY PLACE TO CORRECT THE GURUS THAT HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS IS DONE FOR A WEEK OR MORE. I RELY ON PHONE DIRECTLY WITH SOURCES FOR INTEL AND ALL THE CHAT ROOMS ARE IRRELEVANT TO ME. I MUST SAY THAT SOME OF THE RUMORS FLYING AROUND TODAY WERE NEARLY EXACTLY CORRECT---AS USUAL--THEIR TIMING WAS A LITTLE OFF. THE ONLY THING I MUST ADDRESS TONIGHT IS THE IMMINENCE OF THIS EVENT OCCURRING. THERE ARE A MYRIAD OF SECURITY ISSUES INVOLVED THE LAST 2 DAY'S THAT CAN'T BE DISCUSSED AND SHOULDN'T BE DISCUSSED FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE USA AS WELL AS CERTAIN CITIZENS. AT LAST TODAY SEEMINGLY (SEEMINGLY) THE FINAL BARRIER WAS CROSSED. WE WAIT WITH ANTICIPATION FOR THE INEVITABLE--I KNOW OF ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND THIS POST SEEM'S A LITTLE VAGUE TO SOME , BUT TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE EVENTS THE LAST 2 DAYS WILL APPRECIATE MY RESERVED APPROACH TO ADDRESSING EXACT DETAILS.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelclamp Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh yeah - that clears it up...
Jewelclamp
Jewelclamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Blexum Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:47 pm

You have to have a really good sense of humor to take in $12.36. O.K. guys, theres the dart board. See if you can hit the 12, then the 3, whooahhhh good one, now the 6, wow thats it. It's 12.36 for sure.....think they'll believe it. HAHAHAHAHA.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Druflow Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 pm

It is hard to get your expectations up based on what is told to you buy the site leaders but then the next day it is gone again and they were wrong. I would rather them not say anything about it being done until we can see it on the forex or oanda. Some way to verify it.

Frustration sets in and you can voice it but not at the person you are frustrated at. Again, that is hard. All that being said, I understand the stance of no bashing. I just wish they had rules to. Like don't tell us that something is taking place that isn't. I am not trying to be out of line but just expressing how frustrating it can be and there is no accountability.

Hope that makes sense you all.

Druflow

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Druflow wrote:It is hard to get your expectations up based on what is told to you buy the site leaders but then the next day it is gone again and they were wrong. I would rather them not say anything about it being done until we can see it on the forex or oanda. Some way to verify it.

Frustration sets in and you can voice it but not at the person you are frustrated at. Again, that is hard. All that being said, I understand the stance of no bashing. I just wish they had rules to. Like don't tell us that something is taking place that isn't. I am not trying to be out of line but just expressing how frustrating it can be and there is no accountability.

Hope that makes sense you all.

Makes perfect sense to me! Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:09 am

[quote="IQD4US"][quote="bigdaddytim"]
dbara43 wrote:
bigdaddytim wrote:

Don't agree Tim.

A decade ago, just before Apple's hit streak started with the October 2001 release of the first iPod music player, the company's stock was $10 a share. The stock's 4,000% increase since then far surpasses nearly every major technology company's 10-year performance, including Netflix Inc. (3,000%), Amazon.com Inc. (1,100%) and Google Inc. (474%).

OK - IMHO..Iraq is a unique situation - which is why I highlighted in RED currency from one persons quote and stock's 4.000% increase. I believe that investing in the currency of Iraq is very much like a stock investment.

As far as Turkey, in 2001 1 USD bought 1,650,000 lira. After dropping 6 zeros from the currency 1 USD = 1.26 in 2007 and now $1 = 1.74 lira.

Turkey re-denominated their currency... not RVed. Iraq is going to do the same thing in September by deleting (dropping) 3 zeros and they have already said the exchange rate will be 1:1000....

Check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redenomination

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:51 am

We shall see in the end...

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:07 pm

punisher wrote:We shall see in the end...

And I certainly hope I'm wrong.. I would much rather be rich

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 pm

I hope you are wrong too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by showmethe$ Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:28 pm

punisher wrote:I hope you are wrong too Smile
. Im with you on that also. I would like to be rich too but..... living comfortably would be nice and just fine with me.Get ready mods.... 3079029344
showmethe$
showmethe$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:30 pm

Show Me The Money!

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:26 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Personally, I don't know why everyone gets so upset anymore. When the roller coaster keeps going in a circle, over and over again, it begins to lose its flavor.

There is no way that this thing is going to bring in a 4000% profit, so just set your sights on reality. Kinda like my girlfriend did a long time ago. She was hoping for Clooney, but got me. So she just doesn't get too excited anymore. Aim low but dream big.

They get upset because they really believe that the guru's aren't lying to them.
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Get ready, nothin" Any peeps that decide to give the Mods or Administrators a hard time for the rest of this endeavor, Are gone 4 good-We are ALL DONE putting up with you guys ****! Get the picture?:evil:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 pm

terbo56 wrote:Get ready, nothin" Any peeps that decide to give the Mods or Administrators a hard time for the rest of this endeavor, Are gone 4 good-We are ALL DONE putting up with you guys ****! Get the picture?:evil:

Lame lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum