Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you)

+4
Horizon
lexie
LookingAtTheHeavens
TC2012
8 posters

Go down

I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) Empty I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you)

Post by TC2012 Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:57 am

I truly appreciate OKIE OILMAN and BULLDOG75 for ALL they do and share with us. I can only imagine how stressful it is on Okie and Bulldog75 also. It makes me very sad to read some of the mean things and IMHO these people truly don’t have a clue about the entire worldwide picture. IMHO it’s not just a Dinar RV, it is so much more. And it is my sincere hope that Okie Oilman and Bulldog75 continue to keep us updated on what they hear.

I think one of the best threads that I have read is the one at http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t19126-exactly-who-knows-what a lot of wise members spoke and tried to explain Intel to others.

I had a teacher once who always said the only 2 things that we can count on is that we will pay taxes and we are going to die. Things happen daily that changes the course of other things that were suppose to happen at a certain time. Whether it is fate or destination, the course of our lives change daily do to other things we may not even realize happens as well as those things that we do realize happens.

Okie Oilman and Bulldog75 are just the messengers wanting to share with us what is shared with them, just like we are when we share what we have heard or know with others.

God bless and be with each of you. I thank you for this forum and for sharing Intel you receive with us.

TC2012

TC2012

Back to top Go down

I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) Empty Re: I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:42 am

Thanks TC2012 and God Bless you too! AJ

Back to top Go down

I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) Empty Re: I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you)

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 am

Great post TC2012!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:14 am

GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING POST!!! VERY REFRESHING TO READ FIRST THING THIS MORNING!! LEXIE

:yes:

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:25 am

Thank you for this post this morning! ☀

I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mmaster Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 am

wonderfull post I truly appreciate OKIE OILMAN and BULLDOG75 for ALL they do and share

mmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 am

Amen to that mmaster- You've got it goin' on!!I Appreciate Okie & Bulldog (thank you) 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amstech Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 pm

I appreciate them as well but it would be much better if they wouldn't always act like they know what is going on because they obviously don't. I don't mean for that to sound harsh but all you have to do is follow from the beginning and see all of the error for several years. I mean at some point you have to look past the excuses that so many followers give for the errors as though they are just doing their best and can't help that they are not smart enough to figure out that their sources are just plain wrong. If your repeating wrong information then guess what, you are a part of the wrong information and possibly you are being used as a usefull idiot so to speak. I'm not calling them idiots at all but the analogy seems fitting.

For those of you that get offended at what I have stated, I also have had sources and some of them were shared with other information providers and Okie is one of those. I got a realy good look into the sources and kind of information that the providers recieve and share. I can tell you that the info came from inside the CBI and parliament and very high US Government Sources. Guess what, it was still all wrong. The reality is that No one can provide you with acurate information because no one has any to give...

amstech

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Smoke and mirrors- It WILL RV- Watch and see-Try to be positive in your investment- And please don't be borderline negative,because if it was, NONE of us would be here-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I think of Okie as my friend and Bulldog as my traveling companion on this Dinar journey. It would be pretty lonely without them. They challenge me to think and grow.Thanks for all your work. Go RV Let's have it this week. Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum