Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!

+11
raidernick
zonepirate
PrudenceArt
Inquisitive one
dinarstar
landcareunlimited
az-tex
CaptnJerry
tnbulldog
comet
Just Da Truth
15 posters

Go down

THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  Empty THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:06 am

Accounting.Currency Redenomination Advisor/Consultant in Ankara, Turkey

On behalf of The U.S. Treasury Department, Metrica, Inc. is recruiting an adviser who is required to provide technical assistance to the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) on physical features of their new redenominated currency. After many challenges, the CBI has succeeded in achieving monetary stability in Iraq and intends to celebrate this accomplishment by removing three zeros from its currency, so that 1.17 redenominated dinars will be worth one USD instead of the current 1,170 Iraqi dinars being worth one USD. This also occurs at a time when the existing stock of dinars is old and in need of being replaced.

Expertise is needed to assist the CBI in selecting the size dimensions and especially the security features of the new currency. Counterfeiting has been a longstanding problem facing Iraq. Meanwhile, rapid technical change has resulted in many improvements in the security features available for bank notes. The adviser must have experience in these areas and be on top of the current state of bank note security issues. The adviser should also be very knowledgeable in the area of bank note costs to assist the CBI in achieving the most cost-effective features of the new bank notes and to be able to evaluate proposals submitted to the CBI by global currency printers.

Compensation: Based on Experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
http://jobcareerboard.com/2012/job-vacancy-currency-redenomination-advisorconsultant-ankara-turkey/
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  Empty Re: THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!

Post by comet Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 am

is this real??? where did this come from ? that is what we wanted to see ....!!!!

comet

Back to top Go down

THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  Empty Re: THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!

Post by tnbulldog Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:38 am

Craigslist. LOL
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by comet Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:07 am

lol.. i may apply for that job .

comet

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 am

Now thats funny...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 am

1.17 to 1 USD???

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...........

I thought Bulldog said $12.00 + ... Laughing Wink Rolling Eyes :shock:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:30 am

The concerning term being used is "redenominated" Dinar. This is the second article posted today indicating a redenomination rather than an RV. I am heavily invested in the Dinar and certainly am praying for the RV, but the question still is WHEN do they revalue...before or after the release of the new notes. If they new notes and old (our) notes are in circulation at the same time, that does not bode well for us. All we have then is the gradual appreciation of our 1000X fewer notes and maybe a 3-4X return.

Someone PLEASE clearly demonstrate that my concerns are unfounded.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 am

tnbulldog wrote:Craigslist. LOL

Sure looks like it Wink

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 am

http://wp.me/pZC7o-cDK

In this article it states 1:1000. To me that wd mean 1 new note will be equal to what 1000 old note is worth now, which is approx .86

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 am

WOW............THATS the three zeroes front and back.............Brilliant

I though they would change the currency back end from 25000 to 25 and .00086 to .86 but by changing the direct rate to dollar takes care of it all 1170 moved three zeroes (decimels we call them) to the left is 1.17

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:32 am

landcareunlimited wrote:The concerning term being used is "redenominated" Dinar. This is the second article posted today indicating a redenomination rather than an RV. I am heavily invested in the Dinar and certainly am praying for the RV, but the question still is WHEN do they revalue...before or after the release of the new notes. If they new notes and old (our) notes are in circulation at the same time, that does not bode well for us. All we have then is the gradual appreciation of our 1000X fewer notes and maybe a 3-4X return.

All the new articles have been point towards a re-denomination... looks like that is exactly what is going to happen

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:39 am

terbo56 wrote:The RV will occur- The U.S. did not puchase dinar to take it sideways-Iraq knows better- There is too much money at stake for the U.S to loose out,and you have to keep in mind that China is also waiting 4 this, and their patience is growing VERY thin at this point-

I know that is all what the gurus have been telling us.... do we have any confirmation that this is actually so?

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 am

terbo56 wrote:The RV will occur- The U.S. did not puchase dinar to take it sideways-Iraq knows better- There is too much money at stake for the U.S to loose out,and you have to keep in mind that China is also waiting 4 this, and their patience is growing VERY thin at this point-

The US didn't/isn't "taking it sideways"!!! The US got their dinar, if they actually got any dinar, (no actual proof that they ever did, only speculation from "those who shall remain nameless") at a 4000-1 rate or higher... So right now they would have tripled their investment or better... Lets do the math... Say the USG has 1 trillion dinar (the rumor is somewhere between 5-7 trillion) and would be worth roughly $858Million USD @ 1166 rate, but they only paid $250Million USD, if they paid anything at all for them since we are the ones that had them printed to begin with!!! Leaving the USG with a profit of somewhere between $608Million and $858Million USD per Trillion Dinar!!!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

THE U.S. TREASURY NEEDS ADVISOR FOR THE C.B.I. FOR THE NEW DINAR !!!!!!!  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 am

terbo56 wrote:OK- Then please explain how pres Bush said the Iraq war would not cost us a penny- The money had to come from the purchase of dinar,in the trillions, in order to pay for that war, correct?

First imagine a president saying something that wasn't true "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!", or anything stated in a press confrenece in the last 3 years. Secondly, I have heard this quote repeated ad nauseam over the past few years but no one seams to be able to produce proof of the quote.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:37 am

That is also my thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 am

But- I don't know anything, according to other peeps- So from now on, I'll just ride the surf- Screw it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:49 am

terbo56 wrote:OK- Then please explain how pres Bush said the Iraq war would not cost us a penny- The money had to come from the purchase of dinar,in the trillions, in order to pay for that war, correct?

I agree with raidernick. I have never seen the actual quote from President Bush either, only heard it from "those who shall remain nameless"... If it was said and it probably was, but I can guarantee that it was never said that the war would be paid for in a one time payment. It has always been said and I agree with "Iraq has always been about the oil!!!" In the long run, from the profit from cheap oil, the US will make up the cost of the war and continue to reap the profits long after the war has been paid for... Bush had a plan and sent oil subcontractor companies he was vested in into Iraq...

Sorry terbo if you feel like I'm picking on you, I promise I'm not and its not personal... I rarely read who the author of the posts are when I respond... Ilikeyou

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:08 pm

terbo56 wrote:But- I don't know anything, according to other peeps- So from now on, I'll just ride the surf- Screw it-

terbo I too hope you think we are picking on you. It is the "intel" that has been and is being provided by the gurus that we are questioning right down to the primise that GWB said the war would be paid for.... I came into this investment believing all the "intel" but after seeing the many "intel" failures and doing my own research I have become very skeptical of anything that originates from "intel".. I do apologize if it seemed like I was questioning you personally. We are simply putting our opinions forward for discussion.

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by patriotic Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:20 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:The concerning term being used is "redenominated" Dinar. This is the second article posted today indicating a redenomination rather than an RV. I am heavily invested in the Dinar and certainly am praying for the RV, but the question still is WHEN do they revalue...before or after the release of the new notes. If they new notes and old (our) notes are in circulation at the same time, that does not bode well for us. All we have then is the gradual appreciation of our 1000X fewer notes and maybe a 3-4X return.

The redenomination "deleting three zeros" is different from Revalue...Iraq can drop zeros AND revalue at same time!Very Happy

patriotic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm

patriotic wrote:

The redenomination "deleting three zeros" is different from Revalue...Iraq can drop zeros AND revalue at same time!Very Happy

That is what we hope they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:53 pm

I want them to RV first, then RD, but common sense doesn't support that argument...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:55 pm

patriotic wrote:

They have said the ratio between the present notes and new notes will be 1:1000... a re-denomination. If they revalue after re-denominating we will only see a modest profit compared to what we have been hoping for

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:18 pm

So rv first then rd...got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:58 pm

terbo56 wrote:Capnjerry- Why is it every time that I state something of some meaning like that,some one has to come back with a goofy, or demeaning remark? I watch the articles in the paper,and on different points of information- I would just like to have a little respect,that's all- Why would that seem funny to you? Just humor me for once-

Not trying to start anything but there is no legal way for them to lop in country and not all over the world. A redenomination is universal. Hugs!!!!! Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:19 pm

terbo56 wrote:How can that be? why would it be ok with them to do what they want in their country, but then they can tell us what to do here? It doesn't make sense to me- If that is the case,Then I guess WE ALL made a mistake getting into this, then, didn't we!I still don't believe that will happen- There is too much at stake-

Cuz you cant make currency one rate in one place and another rate in another place.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Its a toss up right now. We will all see something this year *crossing fingers* - hopefully September or sooner. Who knows? Nobody!
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Capnjerry- Why is it every time that I state something of some meaning like that,some one has to come back with a goofy, or demeaning remark? I watch the articles in the paper,and on different points of information- I would just like to have a little respect,that's all- Why would that seem funny to you? Just humor me for once-

Not trying to start anything but there is no legal way for them to lop in country and not all over the world. A redenomination is universal. Hugs!!!!! Smile

Terbo, not sure where the post your referring to went, but I can only assume your referring to your "IN-COUNTRY LOP" comment. I'm sorry! I didn'y realize you were serious, I thought you were being your sarcastic self and being funny. That's why I told you thanks for the laugh and how funny I thought it was especially after that term was debunked again the other day. I thought you were making a joke about that...

CJ

CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm

There in lies the problem with the printed word... no facial expression, no tone in voice, no inflection in voice, no way of knowing the posters intent...

It is SO EASY to take things wrong... I did just the other night as a matter of fact. I guess that if we use widgets or emoticons more judiciously in our posts the misunderstandings would diminish somewhat.

Just a thought... Wink Smile

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum