Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
new tax question. need your thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

new tax question. need your thoughts

+3
doodoo
Terbo56
bobd
7 posters

Go down

new tax question. need your thoughts Empty new tax question. need your thoughts

Post by bobd Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:53 pm

AS WE COMPILE ALL OUR INFO. MY QUESTION IS. IT IS SUGGESTED THAT WE BUY SOME FORIEGN CURENCY POST RV, I KNOW WE WILL PAY AT LEAST 4% TO THE UST FOR TRANSACTION TO USD. WOULD IT BE MORE COST EFFECTIVE TO CONVERT SOME IQD DIRECTLY TO SAY CANADIAN OR AUSSIE. IF IT IS POSSIBLE THEN WE WOULD SAVE THE 4% FROM USD AND PUT IT TOWARDS OTHER COUNTRY FEES. I HOPE THIS IS NOT A STUPID QUESTION. JUST WONDERING.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

new tax question. need your thoughts Empty Re: new tax question. need your thoughts

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:57 pm

All I know, is TD Bank only charges for a transaction, for the paltry sum of 7.50 per transaction, and there is no 4% ust-I've already checked it out with my bank,and they are ready for me at cash-in time-:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

new tax question. need your thoughts Empty Re: new tax question. need your thoughts

Post by bobd Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:01 pm

thanks terbo. i got the 4% ust fee from this sight was it just speculation about the fee. cause ill take the 4% and run.

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 pm

OK- Can't say as I'd blame you!:cheers: new tax question. need your thoughts 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:11 pm

bobd wrote:thanks terbo. i got the 4% ust fee from this sight was it just speculation about the fee. cause ill take the 4% and run.

I would always take anything on any dinar site with a grain of salt bobd. Hire professionals post rv and pre cash in! That is their areas of expertise and you probably won't have to second guess if you screen or get recommendations from someone you know.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm

ok i got it. verify verify verify.thanks guys

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:24 pm

So doodoo- What are you saying? I was sharing my experience pertaining to how easy it was for me- Did you really think I tried to persuade someone? Jeeznew tax question. need your thoughts 927261665 e!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:15 pm

All I know, is TD Bank only charges for a transaction, for the paltry sum of 7.50 per transaction, and there is no 4% ust-I've already checked it out with my bank,and they are ready for me at cash-in time-

I bank with TD and You are on spot with that..Nice Terbo56 Banks are leaving it up to you and IRS when it comes to taxes, as far how much (%) well it is all speculation till it go's down, IMHO I'm sure IRS is trying if not already have made new laws to get as much as they can get from us, at one point they were trying to raise exotic currency tax and it fell short of the 15% that they were trying to reach Hence the rumor of 15% but all speculation till it hits...
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:08 pm

SEEK PROFESSION HELP. DUH THAT IS NOT HERE.

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Bikertrash- Maybe YOU should have been a banker-I do happen to know what I'm talking about-Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:43 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:All I know, is TD Bank only charges for a transaction, for the paltry sum of 7.50 per transaction, and there is no 4% ust-I've already checked it out with my bank,and they are ready for me at cash-in time-

I bank with TD and You are on spot with that..Nice Terbo56 Banks are leaving it up to you and IRS when it comes to taxes, as far how much (%) well it is all speculation till it go's down, IMHO I'm sure IRS is trying if not already have made new laws to get as much as they can get from us, at one point they were trying to raise exotic currency tax and it fell short of the 15% that they were trying to reach Hence the rumor of 15% but all speculation till it hits...

One small point. The IRS does not make the laws, congress does. The IRS only issues regulations in accordance with the laws passed and enforces them ... and of course rakes in the cash.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

new tax question. need your thoughts 2805820865  new tax question. need your thoughts 2805820865  new tax question. need your thoughts 2805820865  new tax question. need your thoughts 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieB Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:02 pm

bobd wrote:AS WE COMPILE ALL OUR INFO. MY QUESTION IS. IT IS SUGGESTED THAT WE BUY SOME FORIEGN CURENCY POST RV, I KNOW WE WILL PAY AT LEAST 4% TO THE UST FOR TRANSACTION TO USD. WOULD IT BE MORE COST EFFECTIVE TO CONVERT SOME IQD DIRECTLY TO SAY CANADIAN OR AUSSIE. IF IT IS POSSIBLE THEN WE WOULD SAVE THE 4% FROM USD AND PUT IT TOWARDS OTHER COUNTRY FEES. I HOPE THIS IS NOT A STUPID QUESTION. JUST WONDERING.

#1 .....4% is not a US Tax so I don't know why the header is a tax question!!!!

#2 ..... I am extremely puzzled over how the IRS has no tracking over cash ins as the only form is a FINCEN104 which is a US Treasury Money Laundering form. It is not an IRS reporting document.

#3 ..... The IRS has no annual tracking form on their records for cash ins for either money exchangers (Dinar Banker) or the banks. Now the IRS has gone to great extents to require all interest & dividends be reported on form 1099 INT or 1099 Dividend. If you sell a stock brokerage firms are require to annually form 1099B which starting in 2011 includes the following data: name of shares, # of shares, date of purchase, cost, sale date, sales amount. So your return is required to tie into annual reporting required from brokerage & banks.

But now back to our IQD revaluation ..... There is NO ANNUAL US REPORTING TRACKING for cash in!

So this begs the question if a revaluation of this magnitude is about to happen how could there be absoulutely ZERO annual reporting tracking.

Oh and don't respond that they will develope it.
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm

I am NOT doing this tax thing again- It's been 'BEATEN' to death- Find another subject,please? Dang it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum