Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MR.OKIE OILMAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MR.OKIE OILMAN

+24
dinarstar
PALMER01
Flinstone
Kevind53
abby ann
ibcraig0
chevysteve
mitkire
dinarace
rick152
timnoble
boydrowland1
Peppermint Patti
warvet91
formula1man
LookingAtTheHeavens
PrudenceArt
KAI
HeadNotTheTail
sunstarhb
Ponee
doodoo
Terbo56
sab4212
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MR.OKIE OILMAN Empty MR.OKIE OILMAN

Post by sab4212 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Dear Mr.Okie,I recently sent a post to you,but I guess your too busy to answer me.I will do this one more time.I will even make a better proposal this time.RV. over $5.00 I'll donate 1 million Dinar to the charity of your choice.Under $5.00,you(Okie)donate 1 million to St.Jude's.(the charity I will donate 15% of my wealth to)You claim to be a man of God,I find that very hard to believe with all the lies you and your cohort BULLDOG spew on the net.I find it very hard to believe you are a God fearing individual.You quote Bible verses time after time.I believe you better watch what you say,God is watching you.There is a place for individuals like yourself (heck).As for rat clearing,we all know who the rats really are,don't we?Ban me if you like,that will only show us the real truth behind the scenes.12+RV.Why would you lie to all of these true believers?People here actually believe you,and follow your every word.If your intel is that bad,why believe and post?I have personally read at least 7 times(from you) it has RV'ed over the years.When is enough,enough.My God man,have you no shame.I know this RV. will happen eventually,as you do,just stop the B.S before you really hurt someone.Scott

sab4212

Back to top Go down

MR.OKIE OILMAN Empty Re: MR.OKIE OILMAN

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Man,oh man-affraid I wouldn't slam an outhouse door THAT hard-:!: MR.OKIE OILMAN 576492484

Last edited by terbo56 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:28 pm

UHOHHHHHHHH! Thread closing coming and severe reprimand for newbie! shame :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: shame

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 pm

He's not a newbie ...look at the join date. Just one of those lurkers that have come out of the woodwork

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sunstarhb Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Dang!

Ouch!

I don't know what to say!!!

LC

sunstarhb

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:35 pm

ponee wrote:He's not a newbie ...look at the join date. Just one of those lurkers that have come out of the woodwork

Oh, as usual you are right, ponee! Maybe he's one of the voters that appeared out of nowhere to vote to radically change OOM the other week.

Where is Miske when we need her?

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:37 pm

I wish I had a time machine...to go with my truth machine

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Ok Now you have rattled my cage , so to speak.. I just want to make a note that you can be in a storm and still be a christian, to call anyone out like that will get you tossed Big time ,, we are all going through something, Me I go through changes of character all the time some good some bad, Just have to keep on Pressing till the finish..Keep praying ...Hey we are all in the same Boat Brother.Okie is a Brother in Christ and He is a work in progress like You, Me , and everyone eles. so Please , I beg you don't Judge Him, say what you want about the investment or at least what the MOD's Let you say.. with respect, But Please Don't Judge OKIE....Thank you Unless yee be JUDGED.... hemademe JESUS

Last edited by HeadNotTheTail on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : words spelt wrong)
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:50 pm

OOOOOOOOHHHHH, super kitty, do you have multiple perssonalities ala dinarling/doodoo/dinarling77?

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sab4212 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:51 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:Ok Now you have rattled my cage , so to speak.. I just want to make a note that you can be in a storm and still be a christian, to call anyone out like that will get you tossed Big time ,, we are all going through something, Me I go through changes of character all the time some good some bad, Just have to keep on Pressing till the finish..Keep praying ...Hey we are all in the same Boat Brother.Okie is a Brother in Christ and He is a work in progress like You, Me , and everyone eles. so Please , I beg you don't Judge Him, say what you want about the investment or at least what the MOD's Let you say.. with respect, But Please Don't Judge OKIE....Thank you Unless yee be JUDGED.... MR.OKIE OILMAN 3091836158 JESUS
I'm not judging anyone,that's not my place,there is not enough money in the world to sustain a 12+ RV.Just basic mathematics.Scott

sab4212

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:53 pm

ponee wrote:I wish I had a time machine...to go with my truth machine
Oh ponee, you bring out the romantic in doodoo

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day 'til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then
Again, I would spend them with you

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KAI Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:55 pm

R.I.P sab4212 MR.OKIE OILMAN 974290055
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Trust God NOT Man

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him

Amen

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:56 pm

LOLOL , Yes I am a simple School student by day and at night I am the fastest strongest AVATAR SUPER KITTY ON OOM.. I can leap things and scratch stuff and land on my feet most of the time,,,My secret weapon if you must know is my Purring Hypnotiser..... run
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Amen PA.
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:59 pm

You don't get it , and that's ok shame
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:02 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:LOLOL , Yes I am a simple School student by day and at night I am the fastest strongest AVATAR SUPER KITTY ON OOM.. I can leap things and scratch stuff and land on my feet most of the time,,,My secret weapon if you must know is my Purring Hypnotiser..... run

You are funny!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Some people are lucky that I'm not a mod.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Do you know how ignorant of a statement that is to say theres not enough money in the world to cover that rate? About as ignorant as Scotti G being condesending and acting like hes know it all and how it will play out. Dont bash okie. He means well.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by warvet91 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

To sab4212

We all make piss poor decisions (sans common sense) and we suffer from those decisions, good, bad and/or indifferent. But if we are naive enough to be that desperate in choosing to listen to what you believe are lies, deceit (BS) and hang on to every word one feels subjected too, then that is your problem and you are accountable to that decision you have made. Whether you like it or not, you can do your own research and come to your own conclusions, if that would make you feel any better about your disillusions. To believe it, or not, it is a choice...So with that said, I have this bridge...if your interested.

warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Post by sab4212 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:27 pm

formula1man wrote:Do you know how ignorant of a statement that is to say theres not enough money in the world to cover that rate? About as ignorant as Scotti G being condesending and acting like hes know it all and how it will play out. Dont bash okie. He means well.
Okay i'm ignorant.Lets just say theres 15 trillion Dinar out there,at a 12+rate.180 trillion $.Iraq has that in their back pocket.LOL think about it.180 trillion at 12 RV.

sab4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Very Happy Warvet- Thankyou- Very well stated-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:33 pm

sab4212,

I am suprised you haven't been banned yet? What do you expect to gain by insulting the person for whom this Forum was built? Why do you want to put yourself in a position of being banned? Isn't that sort of self-destructive?

There are thousands upon thousands of us on this forum each and every minute. We get it... The question is why don't you?

Okie only gives the Intel he gets and has more than one reason to believe it is true and correct. Most of us understand this. I can assure you Okie is just as disappointed as the rest of us when it doesn't happen...

Perhaps in a moment of anger you spoke? If you enjoy coming on the forum and want to continue you will have to stop posting such negative statements about Okie, firstly and the rest of us secondly. We are all "suffering", if you want to call it that, waiting for this to be over and find it much better to hold each and everyone of us up and act like brothers and sisters that care for each other...

For Okie we pray God will protect him and guide him... He has given and our desire is to give back to him. He is a man that you obvious do not know...

We would like to include you in our caring for one and all, but you will have to do better in posting or just stay on the side lines, or, just stay away for a while and if it happens when you are away all the better. What a great surprise to come back to..

Take Care,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sab4212 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:36 pm

[quote="warvet91"]To sab4212

We all make piss poor decisions (sans common sense) and we suffer from those decisions, good, bad and/or indifferent. But if we are naive enough to be that desperate in choosing to listen to what you believe are lies, deceit (BS) and hang on to every word one feels subjected too, then that is your problem and you are accountable to that decision you have made. Whether you like it or not, you can do your own research and come to your own conclusions, if that would make you feel any better about your disillusions. To believe it, or not, it is a choice...So with that said, I have this bridge...if your interested.
The only thing that comes to mind is JONES TOWN,Guyana.Happy Trails

sab4212

Back to top Go down

Post by sab4212 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:sab4212,

I am suprised you haven't been banned yet? What do you expect to gain by insulting the person for whom this Forum was built? Why do you want to put yourself in a position of being banned? Isn't that sort of self-destructive?

There are thousands upon thousands of us on this forum each and every minute. We get it... The question is why don't you?

Okie only gives the Intel he gets and has more than one reason to believe it is true and correct. Most of us understand this. I can assure you Okie is just as disappointed as the rest of us when it doesn't happen...

Perhaps in a moment of anger you spoke? If you enjoy coming on the forum and want to continue you will have to stop posting such negative statements about Okie, firstly and the rest of us secondly. We are all "suffering", if you want to call it that, waiting for this to be over and find it much better to hold each and everyone of us up and act like brothers and sisters that care for each other...

For Okie we pray God will protect him and guide him... He has given and our desire is to give back to him. He is a man that you obvious do not know...

We would like to include you in our caring for one and all, but you will have to do better in posting or just stay on the side lines, or, just stay away for a while and if it happens when you are away all the better. What a great surprise to come back to..

Take Care,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Banned for speaking the truth,thats right,YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

sab4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 pm

PeppermintPatti- Thank you for reinforcing what I have been trying to explain since I had gotten Invested in the dinar- But then again, what do I know-Some of these people don't want to listen,because it is apparent that they think this whole thing is all about them, when it isn't- It's about Iraq-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by boydrowland1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:40 pm

That was an awesome post, he beat me to it. You go back to Summer 2011, December 2011, and last week and the posts are the same. Every now and then when the dinar sales are way down, here comes the RV--again. I now come on this board for entertainment, to see how rich(RV at 5.25,7.47,11.47,and now over 12) I will be, and last but not least to see how long the same people will constantly back him up.

boydrowland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 pm

That's right,sab4212- HAPPY TRAILS- You have just earned your self a 6 month ban- I guess it does not matter to you who is right to you, does it?Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:52 pm

And boydrowland- you are very close- No more negative remarks-This IS a warning- We are NOT, I repeat, NOT going to tolerate this from anyone-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:54 pm

terbo56 wrote:That's right,sab4212- HAPPY TRAILS- You have just earned your self a 6 month ban- I guess it does not matter to you who is right to you, does it?Twisted Evil

Yay, terbo, What in the world took y'all so long to slam the hammer down?

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 pm

I wanted to have a clear mind,but I guess it never changes the results of anything- There is too much of that here, but IT WILL be dealt with,sooner or later- I have had it with this blatant crap-If they can't chill, then a ban is my will- {Hey,that was pretty good, wasn't it} Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:06 pm

terbo56 wrote:I wanted to have a clear mind,but I guess it never changes the results of anything- There is too much of that here, but IT WILL be dealt with,sooner or later- I have had it with this blatant crap-If they can't chill, then a ban is my will- {Hey,that was pretty good, wasn't it} Smile

A poet and don't know it! Here's a new avatar for you
MR.OKIE OILMAN 2Q==
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:09 pm

People can make all the posts that they want to, but negs and bashing will go in the trash-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:10 pm

terbo56 wrote:I wanted to have a clear mind,but I guess it never changes the results of anything- There is too much of that here, but IT WILL be dealt with,sooner or later- I have had it with this blatant crap-If they can't chill, then a ban is my will- {Hey,that was pretty good, wasn't it} Smile

I know terbo we were all trying to hold off to see if it leveled out ...but...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Ponee- The floor is now yours- I need to get busy making dinner for my wife- I love to do that for her, and she absolutely loves it when I do!!Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:15 pm

terbo56 wrote:Ponee- The floor is now yours- I need to get busy making dinner for my wife- I love to do that for her, and she absolutely loves it when I do!!Very Happy
OK ponee, you can use his new Avatar while he's gone. MR.OKIE OILMAN 949729897

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Darn, I should have stayed quiet. Dang! Now I have to work...sigh, ok go be wonderful to your wife ... I will play with my oomer friends ...

So gang, who is out there ?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timnoble Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:42 pm

What is the difference between ignorance and stupidity ?I thank that statement was wrong, rude,insensitive, stupid, and that person should have kept it to him self.

Mr. Okie if you reading this I would like to say something: when that lady came out and wrote that she was the one to call the RV if I were you that would have done something to me, because (your) or my team mats wanted me to have it, I wanted it, and it was or is fit for me to be first. And I timnoble a long with all of your other fans wanted you to be the one to call the RV first.

So you see To Sir" Us who love you who feel your love every time you come on this Internet thing WE are your legacy. Some people you forget but some you never forget. I wont go into how the LORD has touched my heart by you, but HE did.

How do I know because HE reviled Himself to me years ago. WE know the voice of our Lord God, And Sir he has been using you. I am trying to say to you sir DO NOT LET ENEYTHING BARTHER YOUR MIND EXSEPT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LORD.

I timnoble am a light to others. People look and see my walk to determined how their going to walk. And I do not choose my leaders lightly, and I feel better when I see you up front. I believe YOU have thousands of fans, Brothers and sisters-in CHIRST, and others who trust you. And I`ll bet you this 'WE who love you out number those who don't on this Internet. I timnoble say Sir don't stay away from us if you don't have to. We are better when we see you. Don't worry about your dirty jeans your knotty hire your yellow teeth, we love you just the way you are.

you can just drop in to say ( I don`t have nothing to tell you all just thinking about you all -Hang tight -we are all right. I know you have Bulldog75 but it is not the same. He is our brother but we want PaPa OKIE. LOVE you Man

PEACE and I'm done

timnoble

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

sab4212 wrote:
formula1man wrote:Do you know how ignorant of a statement that is to say theres not enough money in the world to cover that rate? About as ignorant as Scotti G being condesending and acting like hes know it all and how it will play out. Dont bash okie. He means well.
Okay i'm ignorant.Lets just say theres 15 trillion Dinar out there,at a 12+rate.180 trillion $.Iraq has that in their back pocket.LOL think about it.180 trillion at 12 RV.

What some seem to (conveintly) forget is that these "dinar we hold for example" WILL NEVER USED ON THE STREET AS CURRENCY They will be used back and forth by central banks of the world as "credits" or collateral if you will. True if ALL the dinar at 12+ we are talking about were to be used as "day to day money" there would be nothing to cover it unless it was the only money existing all over the earth ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:54 pm

The economic standings of the World Banking and Central Banking and as far as Other third world countries go way beyond the numbers you have chosen to use How about at least Fifty time,,,You have to consider the Digital amount of wealth in the world so to make these gestural opinions with clearly no real knowledge of World economy ,Assets and Hard currency. Just setting yourself up to be schooled By some real Super smart Peeps on here. So sab4212 You need to submit to my AVATAR and know that I am super fast and cuddly, and love milk. Bow down to my SUPER KITTY POWERS.....Ok that made me Laugh, really If you wanted some Help in gaining some understanding most of us would help you and shape you into Maybe.....How about ICE PIGGY This Pig could root in places no man could or would root and Your Powers...HMMM let me think you could HMMMM roll in mud nope did that today and it wasn't very powerful You coullllddd Stink YES YOU HAVE SMELLY POWERS .....and stinking up the Place well I must say you are a natural at it ... Dude That was funny...lolololololol I might get kicked for that but Man what a hoot.....Sorry NO why?
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarace Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:45 pm

In the past, when he wrongly called the RV, Okie promised to stop posting, out of his remorse.

Then over and over again he broke that promise.

Why do so many still hang on Okie's every word? What does that say for the intelligence level of his following?

dinarace

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:57 pm

somebody took the bait. look what a lively thread resulted. haha.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Well, after a week or 10 day ban (or however long it was) then a week away on vacation, I had a revelation........

If you really, really understand what and why this site is all about, you will take it for what it is worth. Sort out the fact from fiction and learn some things along the way. Understand the site has value, some is entertainment, some is knowledge, some is other than these two.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:27 pm

So, Mitkire, who took the bait, if you don't mind my asking?Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I have never understood why some people find it necessary to say negative things about others. To me it is a childish action and shows a level of maturity that belongs on the grade school playground. Children who haven't learned to interact with others can at times have a tendency to be very cruel, but as they grow and learn to interact with others and learn how saying cruel things can hurt, we hope they learn and stop doing that. I guess some never do learn and that is just sad.

I was as disappointed as anybody when Okie's call didn't come to pass, but I don't see what anyone thinks they will accomplish with saying negative things about him or anybody. Talking smack about anyone is just small minded and someone who does that deserves to be smacked down just like the original poster was by Terbo. I support what Terbo did and honestly I thought it went way too long before he did his smack down.

I enjoy coming here, I laugh, cry, and sometimes I just read every thread just for the banter that goes on. The people here are great people and even though we don't always agree on everything, it is still a great place to come and just chat. As far as the RV goes, well time will tell and hopefully we will all be celebrating and that Okie's rate will come out even though it missed by a few days. Here's hoping that Okie's intel was spot on with the rate!!!!!

COME TO US YOU EVASIVE RV!!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:44 pm

chevysteve wrote:Well, after a week or 10 day ban (or however long it was) then a week away on vacation, I had a revelation........

If you really, really understand what and why this site is all about, you will take it for what it is worth. Sort out the fact from fiction and learn some things along the way. Understand the site has value, some is entertainment, some is knowledge, some is other than these two.
CHEVY,GLADE TO SEE YA BACK!!!!DID YOU BRING US A PET SHARK BACK WITH YA??????
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Ibcraig0-Thankyou for the support that you gave me- I did my darndest to give them a break, but I guess they were not smart enough to see it that way-- Again, Kudos-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Thanks Abby Ann:)

No pet sharks but, holy cow did I see some nice Yachts in the Islands!!!

I went away to forget about this elusive RV for a few days but, every time I saw one of these nice Yachts, the thoughts came right back. So I guess I'm not sure if I feel better or worse now. Just kidding, vacation is always nice:)

By the way...... I just noticed that after my getting banned for a week or so I am now an "Elite Member"!!! Getting banned must be part of the training program:) Laughing
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Just for the record sab4212 knows ... or perhaps I should say knew at this point that Okie does not visit the forum side of the site. I personally informed him/her after their previous post, so they were only looking to stir the pot. I guess you could say they asked to get banned and Terbo helpfully accommodated them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MR.OKIE OILMAN 2805820865  MR.OKIE OILMAN 2805820865  MR.OKIE OILMAN 2805820865  MR.OKIE OILMAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:56 pm

chevysteve wrote:Thanks Abby Ann:)

No pet sharks but, holy cow did I see some nice Yachts in the Islands!!!

I went away to forget about this elusive RV for a few days but, every time I saw one of these nice Yachts, the thoughts came right back. So I guess I'm not sure if I feel better or worse now. Just kidding, vacation is always nice:)

By the way...... I just noticed that after my getting banned for a week or so I am now an "Elite Member"!!! Getting banned must be part of the training program:) Laughing

Probably some of the same yachts I used to see in Montauk and the Hamptons in the summertime back in my USCG days. Nice, very nice.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MR.OKIE OILMAN 2805820865  MR.OKIE OILMAN 2805820865  MR.OKIE OILMAN 2805820865  MR.OKIE OILMAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum