Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE?

+16
roadglide
generalpatton
Blexum
Ponee
Kevind53
Shipngold
ntvtexan
1alaskan
Boas2
Herb Lady
jwilky
Terbo56
SEBtopdog
Cardiac99
ou812
MiddleClassMaiden
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE?

Post by Herb Lady Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks Terbo56! I have considered that and they too are on my list, also considered the local university supply/book store!

Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE?

Post by Blexum Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 am

Send your bills to me and I'll check them out for you. No need for a return address.........I know who you are.
Blexum
Blexum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 pm

ROFLMBO!!!! YEAH RIGHT! NOT HAPPENING BLEXUM!! BUT NICE TRY! lol!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Shipngold wrote:Home Depot has the bulbs in the light bulb section, but you have to look hard for it.

Good to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Or Dan and Whit's in Norwich ... if they don't have it, you don't need it. Old country store ... looks tiny from the front, but it's like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going and .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 2805820865  HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 2805820865  HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 2805820865  HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:55 am

THANKS nvtvtexan! Good info!

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 am

I know mine are good, but if they are not, dinar banker watch out for this bulldog, who is learned in the law!

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:56 am

Finally found a UV pen at Staples, and checked mine and they are good!!! WOO HOO!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by generalpatton Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 am

Are you sure you want to cash in today ? Today would be a good day to cash in our dinar...when can we go to the bank and cash out? Is today the day ? Where can you find the bank screens with the rate?

generalpatton

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:33 am

We're buddies, right Spike? Huh? Huh?We're gonna get those cats, right Spike? {SPIKE- Ahhhhhhh Shet ep!!}{Smack}- From the Tom and Jerry Cartoon show-Laughing lol! HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 3973136183 HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 3973136183 HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 1446433821
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 am

A checked dinar is superb by far!!:!:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:32 am

Does anyone know if http://www.dinarregistry.com is a good program, or should it be avoided?

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:08 pm

I PERSONALLY would have to say AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!!

No ONE needs your information, that you yourself cannot photograph or scan for your own records.

They DO NOT need to know how much you have and what YOUR notes serial numbers are.Suspect

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:23 pm

I'm with ntvtexan RUN, do not walk away!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 2805820865  HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 2805820865  HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 2805820865  HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:41 am

ntvtexan wrote:I PERSONALLY would have to say AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!!

No ONE needs your information, that you yourself cannot photograph or scan for your own records.

They DO NOT need to know how much you have and what YOUR notes serial numbers are.Suspect

EXCELLENT OBSERVATION! THANKS [ntvtexan]!

I sincerely hope and trust that a service such as "Dinar Registry" has good intentions.

HOWEVER, as [ntvtexan] POINTS OUT... "No ONE needs your information, that you yourself cannot photograph or scan for your own records." SAYS IT ALL... NO ONE need know "HOW MUCH" and exactly WHAT the serial numbers of YOUR notes are... EXCEPT where and when you 'cash in'.

AT THAT POINT IN TIME (CASH-IN)... (if you have done your homework) you will walk away with deposit slip(s) and a signed and initialed receipt record and agreement from the institution/entity and its representative IN THE FORM of a photographed / scanned proof of exchange for EACH and EVERY NOTE you deposited. This will be EXTREMELY helpful in reducing / eliminating the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHY AND WHERE of each note; should any questions arise later.

MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 am

Like Aj said above, those dealers better watch out for lawsuits if you were sold fake bills.

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:08 am

I think there will be plenty of lawsuits after this thing is over. There are alot of people who will be in legal "hot water" for several reasons.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 am

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
ntvtexan wrote:I PERSONALLY would have to say AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!!

EXCELLENT OBSERVATION! THANKS [ntvtexan]!

I sincerely hope and trust that a service such as "Dinar Registry" has good intentions.

HOWEVER, as [ntvtexan] POINTS OUT... "No ONE needs your information, that you yourself cannot photograph or scan for your own records." SAYS IT ALL... NO ONE need know "HOW MUCH" and exactly WHAT the serial numbers of YOUR notes are... EXCEPT where and when you 'cash in'.

AT THAT POINT IN TIME (CASH-IN)... (if you have done your homework) you will walk away with deposit slip(s) and a signed and initialed receipt record and agreement from the institution/entity and its representative IN THE FORM of a photographed / scanned proof of exchange for EACH and EVERY NOTE you deposited. This will be EXTREMELY helpful in reducing / eliminating the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHY AND WHERE of each note; should any questions arise later.

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 1261280965 HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 1261280965 HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 1261280965

Thank you all for your answer!

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 am

milleriniraq wrote:I think there will be plenty of lawsuits after this thing is over. There are alot of people who will be in legal "hot water" for several reasons.

Please elaborate...

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 am

Punisher, there are many people who have said alot of things that lawyers are going to love to get ahold of. Not just on this site but others as well. I pray this RV's at 1 to 1. I'll be thrilled and thank God. However, there will be others who are going to take the "financial advice" given to them and sue the crap out of some people. Bottom line is that if you or I are talking, it's hard to come up with any legal standing. When you involve financial advice and you've got conflicts of interest, there are certain laws that will be applied. Believe me, the lawyers are going to have a good time with some of these people.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:46 am

milleriniraq wrote:Punisher, there are many people who have said alot of things that lawyers are going to love to get ahold of. Not just on this site but others as well. I pray this RV's at 1 to 1. I'll be thrilled and thank God. However, there will be others who are going to take the "financial advice" given to them and sue the crap out of some people. Bottom line is that if you or I are talking, it's hard to come up with any legal standing. When you involve financial advice and you've got conflicts of interest, there are certain laws that will be applied. Believe me, the lawyers are going to have a good time with some of these people.

I see your point.

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:52 am

I'm not saying it's right or wrong. Just pointing it out. I said a long time ago that if people were truly friends to some of these "intel" givers, they would try and protect them but their words are out there for every lawyer or heartbroken "investor" now. If I'm somebody's friend, I've got to tell them to shut up not just if they are hurting others but also themselves. Otherwise, I'm no different than some stranger. Especially today where you can trace IP addresses and all these comments are stored somewhere.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 pm

milleriniraq wrote:I'm not saying it's right or wrong. Just pointing it out. I said a long time ago that if people were truly friends to some of these "intel" givers, they would try and protect them but their words are out there for every lawyer or heartbroken "investor" now. If I'm somebody's friend, I've got to tell them to shut up not just if they are hurting others but also themselves. Otherwise, I'm no different than some stranger. Especially today where you can trace IP addresses and all these comments are stored somewhere.

Spoken as a person that I, for one, would be HONORED and BLESSED to have as a TRUE FRIEND... in my LIFE! Thank YOU [milleriniraq] for those WORDS OF WISDOM... and ENCOURAGEMENT!

from the heart.... MiddleClassMaiden :flower: Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:17 am

mr_evans2u - REGARDING FAKE DINAR... Check out page 1 of this thread... and stroll down through... you'll find some interesting comments and suggestions that seems to have been very helpful... expecially right now...
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 am

Herb Lady wrote:Finally found a UV pen at Staples, and checked mine and they are good!!! WOO HOO!
WONDERFUL! A VERY valuable experience with such a very LOW investment on YOUR part (for the UV pen)! So happy to hear YOUR IQD are good! This past weekend... browsing through a yard sale... saw a 24" black light (UV) previous owner used over a fish tank. She was asking $6.
Have a blessed and very prosperous next few days and for years to come! These are VERY exciting days!

MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 am

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:
Herb Lady wrote:Finally found a UV pen at Staples, and checked mine and they are good!!! WOO HOO!

WONDERFUL! A VERY valuable experience with such a very LOW investment on YOUR part (for the UV pen)! So happy to hear YOUR IQD are good! This past weekend... browsing through a yard sale... saw a 24" black light (UV) previous owner used over a fish tank. She was asking $6.
Have a blessed and very prosperous next few days and for years to come! These are VERY exciting days!

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 1261280965 HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 1261280965 HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 1261280965

And all i had to do was hold it up to a regular light bulb.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 am

Question.... has anyone EVER had a counterfit note on the forums? I have never heard of one so just curious to see if anyone did....

HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:18 pm

Herb Lady wrote:Is dinar trade still a reputable dealer????

Good question!

Is there any dealer that is still reputable? Sterling? Dinar Corp?

HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Old thread but still an important question.

Of course JMO since I have no way of knowing for sure but I seriously doubt there are very many counterfeit new notes out there, that would have been much harder to say back in 2012 when the OP asked. The reason I doubt there is a counterfeit problem is twofold, one the dealers know that people would be suspicious and prone to check their notes and they were well aware that their very lucrative business would go south in a hurry if they got caught selling phony Dinar, the risk was simply not worth it considering how much profit there was in selling the real thing. Second people did indeed check these notes which due to some fairly sophisticated anti-counterfeiting measures were fairly easy to verify, considering that and the lack of complaints of phony notes among Dinar holders it would seem that counterfeiting and thus phony notes is not a problem.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:11 am

BUMP!

HOW MANY... FAKE/COUNTERFEIT Notes do YOU have? NONE? ARE YOU SURE? - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum