Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done

+12
Bikertrash
mitkire
PrudenceArt
fiddlyde
dinarstar
gilhb
therealbutterfly
mustlovedogs
doodoo
Terbo56
raidernick
jwilky
16 posters

Go down

How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done Empty How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done

Post by jwilky Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:23 am

On this site we have been told to just come here when the RV hammer drops. (Soon, Soon, Soon!! Woo Hoo!!) At that point we'll be given further instructions. We have been told it's all done before. I'm wondering if the OOM Family has a certain phrase or something like that to let us know it's actually RV'd and showing on the bank screens. I guess my question is simply, When will I know it is OK to physically get in my car and go to the bank?

Footforward just posted "...don’t watch the CBI - this is not going to show up on the cbi first...". I agree with that statement. It's too unstable in Iraq. So I can't go to that site to verify it's really over.

One more thing:
I wanted to thank everyone of the "Guru's" that have walked us through this process in this transfer of wealth. I know how much time you have each put into this journey and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you so much. Our Heavenly Father has used each of you, through your obedience, in a mighty way to teach His children. I have learned things about the riches (money) of this world that I never knew before. With your help, I have learned how to be a good steward of the riches I currently have and with the wealth I will acquire. You are each a blessing and will be richly rewarded! Again, Thank You and God Bless you!!

jwilky

Back to top Go down

How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done Empty Re: How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done

Post by raidernick Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:32 am

How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmK4MxFAMzQhSbc9g3ISjscaVCqb_z_NrXTEMblLZp7FZi2Pa1EQ
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done Empty Re: How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am

With that innuendo,I believe you are in Africa- The lions May be close by-Perhaps you should keep your boar behind the fence-I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do- We WILL see this RV eventually- At least some of us are optomistic-Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jwilky Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 pm

terbo56- I'm sorry, I didn't know I said something that wasn't acceptable. I'm just asking how do I know it's OK to drive to the bank and cash-in? I agree that it is done and just not showing in our banks yet. I'm in the Good ole USA.

jwilky

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:22 pm

IF YOU DONT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!

To my knowledge neither of these agencies have ever said "it's done! cash in Monday."

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 pm

I will tell you one thing and you should have learned this already. It has not RVed just because a guru says it has!!!! If you do some google research you will find out that the cbi will be the quickest and surest way to find that it has RVed. If it is not on CBI then it will not be at US Banks. Also if you have purchased from Dinarbanker or other reputable dealers they will send you an email that the RV has happened. If you cannot find your information through articles or worldwide media, and it is just some guru saying so, then please do your research and only believe what makes sense. Stay grounded. Different people have different views of what has to happen in order for it to RV, fact of the matter is no one but Shabibi and bank related personal at cbi really know. Everyone else is just guessing. My personal belief is that we are really close, but I cannot tell you when anymore than anyone else can. Have faith, stay grounded, and good luck dealing with all the rumtel that comes out!

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:36 pm

jwilky
Footforward just posted "...don’t watch the CBI - this is not going to
show up on the cbi first...". I agree with that statement. It's too
unstable in Iraq. So I can't go to that site to verify it's really over.

Except the fact is that the forex markets etc, get the rates FROM the CBI so it will be there first or simultaneously there and on forex etc. So even tho it might not show on the CBI site because of some numbnut not updating it right away, the forex market and sites like OandA.com or XE.com will show the change because they get the info from the central bank.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:41 pm

jwilky wrote:terbo56- I'm sorry, I didn't know I said something that wasn't acceptable. I'm just asking how do I know it's OK to drive to the bank and cash-in? I agree that it is done and just not showing in our banks yet. I'm in the Good ole USA.

Don’t worry Jwilky, Terbo’s comment wasn’t directed at you, it was for me
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Raidernick- I appreciate you being honest- Thankyou for that!:cheers:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

Jwilky- You have a PM- Terbo:)
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jwilky Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks therealbutterfly-that makes sense

jwilky

Back to top Go down

How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done Empty You're OK dude.

Post by gilhb Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:00 pm

jwilky wrote:terbo56- I'm sorry, I didn't know I said something that wasn't acceptable. I'm just asking how do I know it's OK to drive to the bank and cash-in? I agree that it is done and just not showing in our banks yet. I'm in the Good ole USA.

The comment was directed at raidernick for posting the "when pigs fly" image. There was nothing wrong with your comment.

gilhb

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Gilhb- Thank you 4 clarifying- I appreciate it-Very Happy How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 pm

IMO the moment it hits CBI,Forex etc. it will be ALL OVER THE NEWS!
DB and DT,and all the dealers will have it out there in a flash too...
remember,the IQD they have in stock will have suddenly changed in value,therefore their prices will have to be adjusted accordingly.
I think TRB may be right,and it could arrive first at the forex sites before we see it on CBI.

MLV wrote :

"Have faith, stay grounded, and good luck dealing with all the rumtel that comes out!"

Wise words! ☀

To add to that,stay polite Wink

Last edited by dinarstar on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:03 pm

gilhb wrote:The comment was directed at raidernick for posting the "when pigs fly" image. There was nothing wrong with your comment.

Thank You for that clarification!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Dinarstar- OK, but please don't beat me, I've really had enough- Don't make me go to bed- I'll be good- I promise-Laughing lol! How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done 3973136183 How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done 3973136183
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done Empty Thanks for all the effort Okieoilman team

Post by gilhb Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks for all the effort Okieoilman team

I see all the criticism leveled at Okie and others that are providing intel about our investment. It's easy to criticize the intel givers for getting it wrong. The truth is RV details are not readily available because it's supposed to be a secret thing to prevent "inside traders" from making fortunes unfairly.

I have a family member who believes it's all a scam because he heard the Iraqi Ambassador saying it is never going to happen. I tried to explain that even if the Ambassador knew the truth, he would be obligated not to divulge that info.

The same night Okie called the RV, I heard from a family member who heard from a relative with a high connection to the UST that it was going down on Sunday. He was so convinced because of his contacts high profile.

The point is, we can get mad at intel givers when they get it wrong, but it's a mine field of information that has to be sifted through. I say, logically, it must happen soon for Iraq to succeed. I pray this won't go past Mar 1st. Go RV. Very Happy

Last edited by gilhb on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

gilhb

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Gilhb- Thankyou for believing-And may you be rewarded with phenominal wealth!! Terbo:D
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gilhb Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:29 pm

terbo56 wrote:Dinarstar- OK, but please don't beat me, I've really had enough- Don't make me go to bed- I'll be good- I promise-Laughing lol! How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done 3973136183 How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done 3973136183

terbo56, ok, you don't have to go to bed. Just stand in the corner and say 1,000 times, "pigs don't fly" LOL You're ok dude. I did see the funny side of that even though it might have looked like criticism. But I am sure you meant well. Smile.

Last edited by gilhb on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Addressed to the wrong person.)

gilhb

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:48 pm

I am sorry if you thought that was criticism- I was just having a little fun with Dinarstar's post, That's all it was-Laughing
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fiddlyde Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 pm

There is a million times to get it wrong and only one time to get it right, when they are right (and they will be eventually) then this thing will be over!!

So, please chill people. Our rides are coming to end, and our new lives will begin. Remember, God is right on time....EVERYTIME. ☀

fiddlyde

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 pm

We are closer right now than we have ever been!

We are closer right now than we have ever been!

SENATOR DOODOO
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 pm

groupdance

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

YOU WILL KNOW IT HAS RVD WHEN THERE IS NO ONE HERE..............POOF GHOST TOWN

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:24 pm

PrudenceArt- I like the sounds of that!!How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done 3079029344
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:03 pm

jwilky wrote:On this site we have been told to just come here when the RV hammer drops. (Soon, Soon, Soon!! Woo Hoo!!) At that point we'll be given further instructions. We have been told it's all done before. I'm wondering if the OOM Family has a certain phrase or something like that to let us know it's actually RV'd and showing on the bank screens. I guess my question is simply, When will I know it is OK to physically get in my car and go to the bank?

Footforward just posted "...don’t watch the CBI - this is not going to show up on the cbi first...". I agree with that statement. It's too unstable in Iraq. So I can't go to that site to verify it's really over.

One more thing:
I wanted to thank everyone of the "Guru's" that have walked us through this process in this transfer of wealth. I know how much time you have each put into this journey and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you so much. Our Heavenly Father has used each of you, through your obedience, in a mighty way to teach His children. I have learned things about the riches (money) of this world that I never knew before. With your help, I have learned how to be a good steward of the riches I currently have and with the wealth I will acquire. You are each a blessing and will be richly rewarded! Again, Thank You and God Bless you!!

did you really invest w/o know the answer to THAT question? can't trade it till it hits Forex which will follow it hitting on the CBI.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Not sure what the problem is. Just go look at the past post, this has been done for months. LOL

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieB Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Very simple IMHO .. just turn on Fox Business or other business news stations. Something this big HAS to be reported there.

Last edited by EddieB on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:19 pm

EddieB wrote:Very simple IMHO .. just turn on Fox Bussiness or other business news stations. Something this big HAS to be reported there.

:yes:

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:15 pm

They are all elite and PTB stations- Just watch Sesame Street- You'll learn alot more in alot less time!!Laughing :cheers: How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done 3091836158 How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done 949729897
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:36 am

It RV'd Feb 2nd then again It RV'd Saturday where have you been? We're all rich

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieB Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 am

wizkid wrote:It RV'd Feb 2nd then again It RV'd Saturday where have you been? We're all rich

Yeah and my Chase bank account RV'd too!!!! I now have less in my account! affraid
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:23 am

I can't believe you asked that question Mitkire. Like I told my brother who is a days journey from me, just listen to all of the Ya Hoooooos around the Country. This will be bigger than the July 4th fireworks. Just try to get on a forum without hearing it from everyone... You may be surprised at how many people you may know that have it that haven't opened their mouths.

I told my husband when I cannot get the smile off my face no matter how hard I try - he'll know. That, of course, comes after running up and down my hallway until I wear out the carpet. Lucky us we live away from "People", far enough that I can yell, scream, shout and let it all hang out without anyone getting suspicious.

It's going to be one "heck" of a day for sure... or night as we don't really know when. I imagine my phone will ring off the hook - no, I know my phone will ring off the hook and we'll probably all lose our voices with the joy and excitement while we share - hopefully with very, very few people. Just those that are involved with us and the RV that is. Other than that "keep your trap shut!!!!!!!!!!". Remember, once you let the cat out of the bag you can't take it back...

Above all, thanking The Good Lord will be a TOP PRIORITY. Who else but Him would allow us such an incredible privilege. I can't wait as I keep wanting to go back to different places that have served my husband and I and just hand them a nice big bill and thank them for being so kind. People are always so good to us and I am dying to give back, let alone help those whose paths we come across that need the blessing we will then be able to share. I told my husband there really isn't anything I need/want in particular other than to hand out blessings to others. It's such a strange feeling and yet the most exciting thing to look forward to. The rest will be work - managing the money - big job - lots and lots of work.

Wow, can you feel my excitement? Now, for trying to go to sleep, Ho Hum, better give it a try it's getting late...

Goodnight everyone, and God Bless you all and grant you another day to Bless Him with...

Peppermint Patti. How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done Roflmao

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 am

Great answer to the question PP! lol!

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Joyman3:27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 am

Thank you Joyman3:27, that was very kind of you.

Peppermint Patti... How will we know when the is RV ACTUALLY Done Roflmao

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:39 am

Hi,
What's next? - God's impeccable timing?
What does the US intel think? - 1st March?
Any specific time of day or would it be according to Iraq's time frame?

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum