Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arab Summit Question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Arab Summit Question

+8
SpaceCowboy
Terbo56
HeadNotTheTail
hithere
tbrown4080
Dundee
Kevind53
1alaskan
12 posters

Go down

Arab Summit Question Empty Arab Summit Question

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 am

Last night as I was heading to bed I heard a clip of news that I thought about,

1. Hillary Clinton is in Tunisia this weekend

http://www.tunisia.com/2012/02/hilary-clinton-in-tunisia-on-24th-february-2012/

2. Hillary makes statements about Syria on how this bloodshed must stop.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/02/23/196622.html

3. 2011’s Arab Summit was postponed due to many issues in the Middle East, just not Iraq.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/20/world/middleeast/20arab.html?_r=1

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/03/03/uk-arableague-summit-idUKTRE7221ZG20110303

Is it possible as we are so close to the first Arab summit in Baghdad in over 20 years that the mess is Syria could derail it again?

Last edited by 1alaskan on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to fix size)

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Arab Summit Question Empty Re: Arab Summit Question

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 am

It may be possible. The main thing leading to the delay last year were the Arab Spring uprisings. They were disrupting many countries then, not just one, so it's not so likely this time. In addition, Syria is pretty much in everyone's doghouse right now so they are not as much a concern as they might be otherwise. Even the other Arab countries are pissed at Bashar al-Assad and seem ready to take action against him. That's what the Tunisia conference is all about.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:13 am

I hope you are correct, I keep thinking that this Summit is going to be like the one young girls get in the south when they turn 16, their "coming out party", for Iraq, or at least that is my hope.

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 am

You may be right about the summit ... only time will tell.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:24 pm

I think and hope the rv happens before the summit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dundee Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Bear said this morning that it will rv before the summit his words not mine,,but it was left out of his post today,,I wonder why,,hmmmmm!!

Dundee

Back to top Go down

Post by tbrown4080 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:06 pm

when is the summit

tbrown4080

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

tbrown4080 wrote:when is the summit

Some time in March. Doesnt mean RV/RD/RI or anything. Any talk thay they are a proud people and don't want to look "poor" in front of other countries is just dumb to say. Theyre already rich and have lots lots lots of oil and gold.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 pm

But they have a worthless currency.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey Guys , Took some time off,, I caught this post so I would like to help Buy saying I agree with Kevind53..Good Job friend on that ... we have to understand that this is a must do thing for the world Banking that go's way beyond Us and what we know about banking,,,I do believe that we being the world would stop anything that could hinder this from coming to Past ,,,,the world can not risk it if you can get that you will understand this .......Hope all are having a good day today, I for one am getting ready. I herd alot of peeps saying that it will revalue in Sept...Not true at all I let a Post By Med. on the post ,,,,, I'll just load it here too ....... [b][i]

(Med Chat): Dinar Speculator 2/25/12
FEBRUARY 25TH, 2012 05:17 PM · POSTED IN CHATS & POSTS (IRAQI DINAR INFO)
MED (12:31:52): HEY DS I TOLD YOU THIS 2013 WAS TOTAL ***
(several hello’s) busman: ok, now the truth will come out, HI MED guardian: we need your input bad lol
MED: INPUT ON WHAT guardian: todays news new banknotes introduced in sept MED: YES OK AND guardian: just want your opinion with the rest
MED: ARE THE NEW BANKNOTES COMING TO THE U.S. I DOUBT IT SO IT HAS NO EFFECT ON US THINK OF THIS BOTH SETS WILL BE DINAR CORRECT

guardian: correct
MED: THE WORLD WILL HAVE ONE EXCHANGE RATE FOR THE IRAQI DINAR THEY WILL BE BOTH OUT TOGETHER SAME AS IN KUWAIT NOW REMEMBER KUWAIT WAS AN RI NOT AN RV BUT

BOTH SETS WERE THE SAME RATE DIDNT MATTER THE SIZE OF THE DENOMS NOW WHEN THEY EXCHANGE THE SADAAM DINAR FOR THE CURRENT DINAR IT WAS 1 TO 1
IF YOU HAD 50K DINAR SADAAM YOU GOT 50K OF THE NEW ISSUE THAT IS THE CPA LAW ON THE BOOKS
THEY ALSO SAID THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE WOULD BE OUT BEFORE THE NEW DENOMS ARE OUT THEY ARE PUTTING OUT MORE OIL THAN EVER IN THEIR HISTORY
YES UNEMPLOYMENT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD AND CORRUPTION BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT OK BACK TO MY POINT
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL WONDERING THE 1 TO 1000 DID SHABIBI SAY THAT NO
SHABIBI STATED THAT THEY ARE RAISING THE ZERO’S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE ISSUING NEW CURRENCY TO REFLECT THAT NEW EXCHANGE RATE
I AM GOING TO SAY THIS TO LOP WOULD BE TO DEVALUE THE DINAR
busman: .00086-.86
MED: HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE MOST FOREIGN CURRENCY ASSETS IN YOUR HISTORY NOT IN HYPERINFLATION LOP YOUR CURRENCY
THEN IN THE SAME BREATH SAY IT IS WORTH NOW 1 TO 1 WITH THE USD CUZ THE COUNTRIES ECONOMY IS STRONG THERE IS NO WAY
AFTER ALL THE **** RELEASE OF INFORMATION ALREADY THEY ARE SAYING THE NEW RATE AS IT REFLECTS ON US
busman: i don’t think this will effect the RV for us: http://www.dinarspeculator.com/showt…d-in-September
MED: WELL IF ONLY ONE SET OF DENOMS ARE OUT THE EXCHANGE RATE EFFECTS WHAT THE ONE THAT IS OUT IN CIRCULATION
SAME AS IT DOES NOW THINK OF THIS IRAQ IS NOT IN HYPERINFLATION
THEY ARE SAYING THE NEW RATE AS IT REFLECTS ON US AS I SAID 99% OF WHAT YOU ARE READING IN THE IRAQI MEDAI MEDIA
DOES NOT I REPEAT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH US
ONE THING ONLY EXCHANGE RATE THAT IS IT
ONLY PLUS FOR US ON THE RELEASE OF THE DENOMS IS WE KNOW OUR TIMELINE FOR IT ENDING
SAME AS I SAID FROM NOW TO SEPT
NOW DONT BE SURPRISED TO SEE A MY RV AS THEY SAID WASNT GOING TO HAPPEN
LIKE THEY ALSO JUST SPENT A WEEK DENYING ANYTHING AT ALL IN 2012 NOW HOTROD WAS CORRECT
THE END OF 2013 WAS ONLY THE ENDING OF THIS ENTIRE SITUATION WHICH AFTER NEW RATE COMES OUT DOES NOT EFFECT US AT ALL DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING
slow: yes
busman: yes
surfsidedan: So that means the 1 to 1,000 was not correct and 2nd question how will they be able to make change if the new lower demons are not out when they RV
busyman: yes
guardian: < sigh of relief…yes
MED: DAN WHO CARES THEY WILL SOON FOLLOW ARE YOU GOING TO IRAQ TO EXCHANGE NO
busman: dan, they have enough to RV already
MED: ALL WE CARE ABOUT IS THE RATE ON THE BOARD SURE THEY DO FOREIGN CURRENCY ASSETS GOLD OIL RESERVES DO YOU SEE DAN WHY ARE WE WORRIED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS INTERNALLY IT DOES NOT EFFECT US
busman: + they only need 15% of reserves to RV
MED OR BACKING BY THE IMF AND WB
irishbrian: I think Guardian means they also stated they had enough small denoms from the previous printing to start the exchange?
busman: and that is a given, imo
MED I AM SURE THEY DO I DO NOT DISAGREE WITH THAT
guardian: someone else said that
MED: CUZ WE DONT KNOW
38CABO: bingo
surfsidedan: 3rd question for the ones holding the 50, 250 and 500 dinar notes now sounds like we will have to cash them in within the time frame to turn in the old notes or are they only talking about the 3 zero notes
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 am

hithere wrote:
tbrown4080 wrote:when is the summit

Some time in March. Doesnt mean RV/RD/RI or anything. Any talk thay they are a proud people and don't want to look "poor" in front of other countries is just dumb to say. Theyre already rich and have lots lots lots of oil and gold.

Anyone who believes that is not paying attention

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:19 am

Come rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 am

1alaskan- Thankyou!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 am

I heard a few weeks ago that so far no one has officially accepted the invitation to the Arab Summit. I know there is tons going on behind the scene here... security is something that pops in my mind... but I was wondering if anyone had read or seen where Kuwait/Jordan/U.A.E. had announced their intentions to attend? I personally believe it is a "no go" without all three of these big boys attending.

Don't care about Iran and Syria... personally hope they get asked to stay home!

thanks!

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:32 pm

I read an article on another site 2 weeks ago that said Kuwait and another country, i forgot, has accepted. It also stated that Saudia Arabia and the United Emirates declined due to security issues. That is the last i read in articles.

On another site, there was member discussion about Saudia Arabia going, so i probably missed an updated article.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceCowboy Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 pm

jillo wrote:I read an article on another site 2 weeks ago that said Kuwait and another country, i forgot, has accepted. It also stated that Saudia Arabia and the United Emirates declined due to security issues. That is the last i read in articles.

On another site, there was member discussion about Saudia Arabia going, so i probably missed an updated article.

Thanks! I will keep digging too!

SpaceCowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:53 pm

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=781204&publicationSubCategoryId=200 all the arab league has agreed to attend. Looking good for Iraq and an RV!

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Great info- Thankyou 4 that-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:56 pm

As of todays news, they are still asking countries to attend:

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_149708.html

Then Egypt said this:

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: An Egyptian legislator warned Iraq over “Egyptian anger” due to delayed release of ‘yellow remittances’ worth $1.716 billion and called for boycotting the Arab summit scheduled to be hosted in Baghdad, according to al-Youm al-Sabi’e web site.

Sabir Abul-Fotouh, Chairman of the Egyptian People’s Assembly Manpower Committee, said Egypt should boycott the Arab summit in Baghdad in response to “Iraq’s disregard of Egyptians’ dues”.

The committee members did not accept the government officials’ justifications for the delayed release of these financial dues, adding the financial rights of Egyptian workers are now 22 years old while negotiations in this respect started only one year ago.

Dr.
Essam al-Iryan, the chairman of the parliament’s foreign affairs committee, said the negotiations held at the Paris Club to restore Egyptians’ money from the Iraqi side have seen “intransigence” on the part of the Iraqi side.

then Iraq has to invite Syria:

Parliamentary Foreign Relations: Iraq is obliged to implement the resolutions of the Arab League on Syria to attend the Baghdad summit
Haider Ali Jawad - 28/02/2012 AD - 11:03 AM | Hits: 58

According to a member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Rep.-Moussawi said the names of Iraq is part of the system of an Arab name of the Arab League, saying that it was Iraq, despite reservations on the decisions issued against Syria but Iraq is obliged to implement some of them.

Moussawi said in a statement to the Euphrates News Agency {} on Tuesday that "Iraq is working at this stage to Syria to be present, but it will not be without the consent of the Arab brothers."

She added, "so it works on the Iraq collection of these Arab parties in Baghdad to discuss these problems and reach solutions."

The Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said in a television interview broadcast Friday night, that Syria was not invited to the {} to the next Arab summit in Baghdad, ruling out the Syrian opposition also invited to attend.

He pointed out that Syria was not invited did not draw an invitation to it, which means they are not covered by Snugeha invitations to the Arab countries to attend the summit which is supposed to be held in Baghdad on 29 March / March.

It said al-Musawi, "As for the sister of Syria is confident all the confidence of the Iraqi position, which is consistent with Syria's positions and that does not mean harmony Iraq with the Syrian government, but Ansjamna with the interests of the Syrian people will not therefore imagine that there will be misunderstandings and strained relations between Iraq and Syria, but on the contrary they will feel her presence in the absence of this summit as a present and present through the existence of Iraq. "

http://www.burathane...cle_149699.html

Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mustlovedogs Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Good job finding more news jillo! Love people that do research! If only more would! We will hear more and more about who has accepted as the weeks progess and it gets closer to Arab Summit time. In the meantime we keep our fingers and toes crossed (makes it hard to walk) and just have faith.

mustlovedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:57 pm

I personally don't see anyone delaying the Summit again.

The Kings/Princes from other Arab countries have already stated that they're coming, and have been officially and some even personally invited.

They've been given a "map" of whats going to happen, where they'll be staying, the route they'll be taking to get to their destination and the safety measures that Baghdad has taken. (I've read all of this from news articles and searching on my own, so NONE of it is "intel crap/rumor")

So, I personally dont see anything being delayed, it would NOT benefit them to do that. They're needing this more than anyone realizes. They want OUT of chapter 7 and this will seal that deal IF this summit is successful. A battle in another country shouldn't stop them from moving forward because theres always going to be a war from here on out. IMO
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Also, why would they approve the money for 400 US armored cars for that meeting if they weren't going to have it?

Iraq buys 400 US armored cars for Arab summit

28/02/2012 15:17

BAGHDAD, Feb. 28 (AKnews) - Iraq received 400 armored vehicles
today, intended to transport the senior foreign officials during the
Arab League summit in the capital.

Arab Summit Question Cms-image-000073114The 400 armored Chevrolets, from America, will ferry around Arab dignitaries and officials during the summit on March 29.

An
MP from the acting Foreign Relations Committee, who wished to remain
anonymous, said that the cars were purchased from a budget for the
summit, allocated two years ago.

In return for providing the fleet of cars, Iraq will be exempt from their annual membership payments to the Arab League.

In
which case the $50.4m (60bn IQD) budget for armored vehicles for MPs
will be spent on welfare programs such as the food rations or social
services.

The anonymous MP also disclosed the possibility that after the summit, Iraqi MPs might use the fleet instead of buying new ones.

Iraqi
MPs have come under fire from citizens and political groups for
allocating $50.4m on armored cars in the $100bn budget passed last week.

Dubbed
the scandal of the musafahat (the armored objects), many have
complained that Iraq's political elite has become out of touch with
ordinary citizens who face danger every day.

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/4/292783/
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Mr.Potato Head You are on Point my friend ,,,Nice moves.. happydance
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Personally I don't think Syria matters one way or the other at the moment. They are on everyone's list right now anyway. (And I'm not talking their "A" list.) :evil:
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Kevind53- You are 'SPOT ON' with that statement- And I caught what you're thinking-Excellent!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Potato Head wrote:I personally don't see anyone delaying the Summit again.

The Kings/Princes from other Arab countries have already stated that they're coming, and have been officially and some even personally invited.

They've been given a "map" of whats going to happen, where they'll be staying, the route they'll be taking to get to their destination and the safety measures that Baghdad has taken. (I've read all of this from news articles and searching on my own, so NONE of it is "intel crap/rumor")

So, I personally dont see anything being delayed, it would NOT benefit them to do that. They're needing this more than anyone realizes. They want OUT of chapter 7 and this will seal that deal IF this summit is successful. A battle in another country shouldn't stop them from moving forward because theres always going to be a war from here on out. IMO

Good info and intel...thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 pm

they have invited a lot of importnt people s of now according to reports not many have accepted but in the end many will come
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 pm

They will, because they do not have a choice- Their countries depend on them-affraid
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 pm

they will show up but they are real scard becaues of the security situation. this could be iraqs big chance to be the shinning star of the me if they rv and have a currency if not they will continue to be the joke of the me the ball is in there court
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Arab Summit Question 3568750529 If they are smart,then they will play ball to get themselves up to par with the rest of the world,IF that is even possible-Look at all the oil, gold and minerals that they have, and they are not even doing anything about it- That's a shame in itself-Arab Summit Question 3568750529
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 pm

You would think the powers that be would automatically show up to taker IRAQ to the next level...I HOPE SO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

It would be nice, wouldn't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 pm

right now tabani is giving out personal invittions out to the summitt
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 am

Kevin I think your right , IMHO I don't think that they would let just one country hold this up that has nothing to do with the merging markets or Rv of many countries. JMHO
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 am

I like your 'train' of thought,HNTT-Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:59 am

jayzze wrote:right now tabani is giving out personal invittions out to the summitt

Just get er done like AJ would say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Train? Did someone say train?
Arab Summit Question Train-10
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:07 pm

That's GREAT!! I LOVE IT!!!Arab Summit Question 3079029344 Arab Summit Question 1261280965
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum