Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Scooter Says Goodbye I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Scooter Says Goodbye

5 posters

Go down

Scooter Says Goodbye Empty Scooter Says Goodbye

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 am

Found this posted at PTR

To my DinarVet Family,

I hope you are all well and thank you all for your comments and support over the past several years! Effective immediately, I will be disconnecting to the Dinar world and focusing my energies in other areas of life that need attention. I have sacrificed a great deal over the last two years to this project and have enjoyed the ride, but the time has come for the ride to be over. With that said, I am eternally grateful for your consideration and kind comments in the past. I've been honored to provide data and work with everyone in the community. My hope is that it has helped you in some form or another. Also, I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to Adam and his Moderators for allowing me to post my information and granting me time to discuss certain topics in chat. DinarVET's offers a tremendous venue for communicating this type of information and I am eternally grateful to them all. With that said, there's two statements for everyone to understand:

•WHY I BEGAN THIS VENTURE: When I first entered this research binge my goal has always been to HELP THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS INVESTMENT WITH FACTUAL INFORMATION. I wanted to provide information in a graphical format that was easy to understand, concise, and memorable for the general masses. There were innocent people being hurt badly by completely inaccurate information, solely for the purpose of inducing the purchase of more product. For the longest period, I didn't say anything in public while I watched these ORGANIZATIONS pull their stunts day in and day out with bogus statements. It didn't matter that they were fraudulently spewing information that was fabricated from thin air, but the people believed them and continued to over leverage themselves and purchase more product. Witnessing the damage done, I was compelled to get engaged and tried to provide basic data , timelines, critical benchmarks, and general information.

•NO MONETARY BENEFIT: I have NEVER received any monetary benefit for any of my work and I make it abundantly clear to all organizations up front that I will NEVER receive funds. Let me repeat, I have done this work voluntarily and I have never requested or received one penny!!! Part of the goal was to provide "CREDIBLE" information, not biased information driven by fiduciary commitments. I knew full well that credibility was the key and I made a commitment that I would never receive any benefit. Please don't misunderstand, I don't claim to know everything nor will I ever in the future, but I did have the capacity to engage in the debate.

Knowing this, there's two primary reasons for making this move. One, I have dedicated hours upon hours on this project and I have simply neglected my duties as a father and husband. It will be very difficult not to become magnetized to the chat room and say hello, but it is necessary.Secondly, over the last two weeks there have been false accusations of wrongdoing made against me in manners that breached an ethical boundary for which I cannot ignore. My work is voluntary and a line was breached where it simply makes no sense to continue. I'm a big boy, and I can take a punch, but when ethical boundaries are broken, I'm a man that takes immediate action. In this case, it's pretty simple, I disconnect immediately and cease any and all work moving forward. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience but the vitriolic pattern of these attacks and almost STALKING like manner are simply not worth my time.

Again, I wish all of you the best of luck in the future and I sincerely thank you for this experience!!!

Best regards,

Scooter

This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!! Scooter has the best info out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Scooter Says Goodbye Empty Re: Scooter Says Goodbye

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:52 am

Scooter I thank you for all you have done for us over the past couple of years!
Based on your info,its done,we just have to wait to see the fruit.
Thanks again,God bless you and your family!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dime4coffie Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:07 am

Okie My friend, I really don't know what to say to you that would make an impact in your heart, I have been watching and reading your post for a while now and see all the people that give you praise, I don't want to come off like a basher But I think that will be hard to do, You went from 9.9999999% to 100% on your date and when you did this you put yourself into a new category,I presume you will disapeir for a while and come back when there is more to build on like you always do , Im' sorry I was your biggest fan that you didn't know about ,It is not your falt that I need this to RV now just to keep living ,there are so many in the same boat and It saddens me that this is happening to all of us , On DD. Mr.DD made some comments about the larger denom. that they would not ever see a RV and now I am concerned .I try to pick and choose who to listen to ,But Dammit Okie, This is really getting tense and I need some real facts, we can't see or touch your contacts, no real names, I have called so many Banks and I'm not a slouch when it comes to getting answers out of people when I need them . NOTHING. You have put yourself in a position that people are leaning on your every word, you say pick what you want out of it and make your own decisions but fact of the matter is we are leaning on your every word and affraid Hope I have made sense of this . Dime4coffie.

Dime4coffie

Back to top Go down

Post by txlpe2005 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:13 am

Dime4coffie wrote:Okie My friend,....... ,It is not your falt that I need this to RV now just to keep living ,there are so many in the same boat and It saddens me that this is happening ...........,But Dammit Okie, This is really getting tense and I need some real facts, we can't see or touch your contacts, no real names, I have called so many Banks and I'm not a slouch when it comes to getting answers out of people when I need them . NOTHING. You have put yourself in a position that people are leaning on your every word, you say pick what you want out of it and make your own decisions but fact of the matter is we are leaning on your every word and affraid Hope I have made sense of this . Dime4coffie.

GIVE ME A FRIGGN BREAK.. No Okie did not do this to you... you did this to you!! I believe you are an adult and unless Okie is your financial consultant only YOU know your budget and financial situation. Did OKIE force you to over extend yourself in your purchase of DINAR?? I think not.

Here is some real fact for you. Do your own damn research instead of blaming Okie and others for your misgivings in life. We are dealing with a country who views us as a country of infidels who depend on their oil for our use and they are in no damn hurry to give it up willingly and easily. Yes, they realize the oil will make them rich beyond imagination and the RV MUST happen for that to happen. Trust me when I say there is so much more involved in this than your dinar purchase. MANY countries, politicians, programs associated with the Dinar but not directly related to the Dinar. Thousands of people and programs are involved in some fashion and everything must coincide for this to happen.

txlpe2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Godlover Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:24 am

jarhead wrote:Scooter I thank you for all you have done for us over the past couple of years!
Based on your info,its done,we just have to wait to see the fruit.
Thanks again,God bless you and your family!

My thanks also, sad to see you go! Crying or Very sad

Godlover

Back to top Go down

Post by m2n Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Scooter we will all miss you.
Your in my top 5 people that I trust when it comes to dinar information.
Your one of the BEST!, Thanks! and God Bless you.

m2n

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesfire1 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:56 am

I will miss scooter he was one of the best we had! :(

ariesfire1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum