Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO

+14
Silvereagle
Keys
1alaskan
luna
MiddleClassMaiden
Ponee
mendersheart@excite.com
CaptnJerry
therealbutterfly
Herb Lady
Kevind53
bobd
Biggasman
TC2012
18 posters

Go down

USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO Empty USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO

Post by TC2012 Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 am

Hello all, I just thought I would share this with you guys in case it is of importance to any of you. We rented a P.O. Box at USPS yesterday and they offer a new service now also.

Street Addressing Service for Your PO Box: QUOTE "With this service, you will have the option of using the street address of this Post Office location for your mailing address in addition to your PO Box number. For example, if a Post Office is located on 500 Main Street and you have PO Box 59, your mail would be addressed 500 Main Street #59. You will also be able to use the street address to receive most packages and deliveries through private carriers, such as UPS and FedEx. Both street-addressed mail and PO Box addressed mail can now be delivered to your PO Box." UNQUOTE

I am personally glad they are now offering this service because now you do not need another Mail Service to supply a physical mailing address.

TC2012

TC2012

Back to top Go down

USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO Empty Re: USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO

Post by Biggasman Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:57 am

Good one TC

Biggasman

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:09 am

good news thanks tc

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:15 am

Good to know, Thanks

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO 2805820865  USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO 2805820865  USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO 2805820865  USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 am

Regarding PO Boxes - Mine is set up the same way, however, when I went to get my id changed after divorce, liscense bureau insisted that I use my street address on my liscense. Tried like heck to get my po box on there as address, nope - not happening - they flatly refused. Should have just left everything the way it was until after the rv, had ex's address on liscense - HA! That's hind site for ya! So - Maybe this will help someone else!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:00 am

May I ask why you are spending money on something like that if you dont need it yet? Unless you actually do, and thats fine too. I just hate to see people spending money on things like trusts, layers, tax people, bank accts, po boxes when there is no need.... yet. And since I know many VERY rich people hide behind a PO box (Steve Jobs didnt even have a gated home) I dont see the need to waste money. But maybe thats just me.....

USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 am

I appreciate your concern, however, I have had this post office box for over 20 years, and I have very good reasons for it! Yes, it costs money, but it has been money well spent.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 am

Herb Lady wrote:I appreciate your concern, however, I have had this post office box for over 20 years, and I have very good reasons for it! Yes, it costs money, but it has been money well spent.

I actually was referring to the original poster. It concerns me that people are rushing out to spend money on things when so far, those telling us to do it are always wrong with saying its done and its time. These are things that can easily be done AFTER a change in rate. I just get so worried with people spending money, when things are tight just about everywhere, and we still dont know what will happen with this and how much we will all make out of it. I am really concerned for those that have set up trust and all that in anticipation, and if it doesnt turn out as we want, they lost major money doing so...... Cant help it, i worry about people lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:11 pm

TRB - I have the same concerns... Everyone needs to just wait... Have a plan in place ready to act on, but wait till the event before you spend the first dime!!! There isn't anything that has to be done today other than making your plan or researching to make your plan...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 pm

I realize that I have obviously made a mistake here. But I can and do appreciate your concern about people and the way things are with the economy. I do worry about people too, but I also know that they have to do what is right by them. We can worry to our hearts content, and there isn't anything we can do about it except what you did and voice a sincere concern.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mendersheart@excite.com Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 pm

I agree with you so much! I have so much on my plate that I have no time to plan and think ahead. When it gets here, I will feel the greatest relief! But until then, I do not worry with it. I tell my children that today is what we have, so when that day comes, we pull them out, but that is not today. I take names and info and put it in the file cabinet and wait. My energies are needed right now to maintain in this economy and that is where I concentrate. I do not even like discussing it too much because I do not want to live waiting on a dream, but to live for today. I have seen too many people live for a dream and die without it. I need to teach my children better than that. Not to say that I don't think and want it to happen soon!
BUT, we are all different, and others may find that it keeps them going. We all are different, and we all have our own unique ways, I say, Good Luck to us All! as we wait, and wait, and wait together! LOL! Sleep so, relax!
mendersheart@excite.com
mendersheart@excite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:07 pm

mendersheart@excite.com wrote:I agree with you so much! I have so much on my plate that I have no time to plan and think ahead. When it gets here, I will feel the greatest relief! But until then, I do not worry with it. I tell my children that today is what we have, so when that day comes, we pull them out, but that is not today. I take names and info and put it in the file cabinet and wait. My energies are needed right now to maintain in this economy and that is where I concentrate. I do not even like discussing it too much because I do not want to live waiting on a dream, but to live for today. I have seen too many people live for a dream and die without it. I need to teach my children better than that. Not to say that I don't think and want it to happen soon!
BUT, we are all different, and others may find that it keeps them going. We all are different, and we all have our own unique ways, I say, Good Luck to us All! as we wait, and wait, and wait together! LOL! Sleep so, relax!

What wonderful sound words of wisdom! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope many will read it and find some guidance in it

:cheers:

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:42 pm

ponee wrote:
mendersheart@excite.com wrote:I agree with you so much! I have so much on my plate that I have no time to plan and think ahead. When it gets here, I will feel the greatest relief! But until then, I do not worry with it. I tell my children that today is what we have, so when that day comes, we pull them out, but that is not today. I take names and info and put it in the file cabinet and wait. My energies are needed right now to maintain in this economy and that is where I concentrate. I do not even like discussing it too much because I do not want to live waiting on a dream, but to live for today. I have seen too many people live for a dream and die without it. I need to teach my children better than that. Not to say that I don't think and want it to happen soon!

What wonderful sound words of wisdom! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I hope many will read it and find some guidance in it

:cheers:

AMEN! Great Post... and GREAT Response...

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luna Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Thank you for the info. I have a PO Box at a UPS store which is more expensive than a PO Box at the post office. This will save me $$$$ now that I can show a street address, it works for me. Appreciate the post.

luna

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Due to many reasons, we have not had anything mailed to our home in over 20 years. Using both PO box and private mail services, the big difference is the PO box will not forward you mail on to another address as the private folks will.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

1alaskan wrote:Due to many reasons, we have not had anything mailed to our home in over 20 years. Using both PO box and private mail services, the big difference is the PO box will not forward you mail on to another address as the private folks will.

VERY WISE thinking 1alaskan! God has been preparing you in advance for the NEXT step in His plan for you in this 'field of dreams'! Thanks so much for the 'heads up' and valuable information about your experience with this issue.

MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TC2012 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:41 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
Herb Lady wrote:I appreciate your concern, however, I have had this post office box for over 20 years, and I have very good reasons for it! Yes, it costs money, but it has been money well spent.

I actually was referring to the original poster. It concerns me that people are rushing out to spend money on things when so far, those telling us to do it are always wrong with saying its done and its time. These are things that can easily be done AFTER a change in rate. I just get so worried with people spending money, when things are tight just about everywhere, and we still dont know what will happen with this and how much we will all make out of it. I am really concerned for those that have set up trust and all that in anticipation, and if it doesnt turn out as we want, they lost major money doing so...... Cant help it, i worry about people lol

In response to your concern, we run a business out of our house and we have been going to get a box for some time because (1) We don’t like our home address so “out there” do to the business as well as what is “normal” for just a home address. (2) We have a very incompetent mail carrier and the deciding point was a few weeks ago when a sizable check from a customer was delivered to a neighbor and it took 15 days for us to finally receive that check. I don’t have to tell you what this created for both us and our customer i.e. “check’s in the mail” and so on. Problems and suspicions that neither of us needed or wanted. (3) In this "Big“ Brother" “need to know everything about everyone” society that we live in, IF there is even the smallest thing that we can do to protect what little privacy and security is left for us, we want to. NOTE: In my book “Big Brother” is not just government but anyone who thinks they need to know my business and every move for what ever reason good or bad. IMHO, we have too much intrusion into our lives.

Our initial plan was to use a Mail Service such as UPS/Mail Boxes, Etc. but was glad to learn about USPS as an alternative. In all due respect, I believe that surely we are all capable of making sound decisions when it comes to what we can or cannot afford, what we want to do or do not want to do and so on. I honestly do not believe that anyone on this forum is going to spend money they do not have setting up something they do not want or need. It is my opinion that the caliper of people on this forum’s intelligence level is far higher than that otherwise IMHO ONLY they would not be investing in speculative currencies in the first place.

Personally, I am so VERY grateful to AJ Anderson and others for their comments and conversations regarding matters of Asset Protection, Wealth Setup, etc. on this forum. I personally would like to see even more tips from AJ as I am not able to spend as much time as I wish I could reading AJ’s Book or even listening to his Asset Protection replays do to my job and helping my husband with business. In all due respect, I don’t see where anyone is telling others to do anything.

Please understand, I say these things with respect but do wish you could give me and perhaps others the benefit of the doubt that we know what we are doing based on our own decisions, desires and needs. Please understand that what I do financially should be and hopefully still is up to me without the need of a stranger’s concern about the decisions I have made.

I placed my original post here for the benefit of those who may have been like me and did not know that USPS offered a street address service. Personally, I believe this forum is here for us to help each other all we can but not to judge each other’s capabilities, intentions, posts, motives or actions and so on. BTW, I am now wondering if I did do the right thing after reading about USPS NOT forwarding mail whilst UPS/Mail Boxes, Etc. will, which is some good information to know.

TC2012

TC2012

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 pm

TC2012, I am glad you made the decision based on your personal needs vs what someone told you to do right away for the rv prep. Thats the only reason I posted what I did. I see many people spending money they dont have right now to prepare for something that no one knows when it will happen nor if we will make any money off of it. Smile

USPS P.O. BOX RENTAL INFO Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Thanks, so much, for this great information TC2012.

I will certainly use it, after RV. Smile
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvereagle Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 pm

I have a ups address with a box number also. Once the RV occurs, my life will

be exceptionally busy and by having one already, I have been able to change

my address on a number of mailings and will not have to concern myself with

them afterwards. Each person needs to evaluate their own needs and purposes

and handle their business accordingly.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

Post by dtrb24 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:13 pm

affraid lets rv first!!!!bounce affraid

dtrb24

Back to top Go down

Post by silverangel Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks for info

silverangel

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueTexan Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:54 am

TC2012 wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

In response to your concern, we run a business out of our house and we have been going to get a box for some time because (1) We don’t like our home address so “out there” do to the business as well as what is “normal” for just a home address. (2) We have a very incompetent mail carrier and the deciding point was a few weeks ago when a sizable check from a customer was delivered to a neighbor and it took 15 days for us to finally receive that check. I don’t have to tell you what this created for both us and our customer i.e. “check’s in the mail” and so on. Problems and suspicions that neither of us needed or wanted. (3) In this "Big“ Brother" “need to know everything about everyone” society that we live in, IF there is even the smallest thing that we can do to protect what little privacy and security is left for us, we want to. NOTE: In my book “Big Brother” is not just government but anyone who thinks they need to know my business and every move for what ever reason good or bad. IMHO, we have too much intrusion into our lives.

Our initial plan was to use a Mail Service such as UPS/Mail Boxes, Etc. but was glad to learn about USPS as an alternative. In all due respect, I believe that surely we are all capable of making sound decisions when it comes to what we can or cannot afford, what we want to do or do not want to do and so on. I honestly do not believe that anyone on this forum is going to spend money they do not have setting up something they do not want or need. It is my opinion that the caliper of people on this forum’s intelligence level is far higher than that otherwise IMHO ONLY they would not be investing in speculative currencies in the first place.

Personally, I am so VERY grateful to AJ Anderson and others for their comments and conversations regarding matters of Asset Protection, Wealth Setup, etc. on this forum. I personally would like to see even more tips from AJ as I am not able to spend as much time as I wish I could reading AJ’s Book or even listening to his Asset Protection replays do to my job and helping my husband with business. In all due respect, I don’t see where anyone is telling others to do anything.

Please understand, I say these things with respect but do wish you could give me and perhaps others the benefit of the doubt that we know what we are doing based on our own decisions, desires and needs. Please understand that what I do financially should be and hopefully still is up to me without the need of a stranger’s concern about the decisions I have made.

I placed my original post here for the benefit of those who may have been like me and did not know that USPS offered a street address service. Personally, I believe this forum is here for us to help each other all we can but not to judge each other’s capabilities, intentions, posts, motives or actions and so on. BTW, I am now wondering if I did do the right thing after reading about USPS NOT forwarding mail whilst UPS/Mail Boxes, Etc. will, which is some good information to know.

TC2012

Very well said!
TrueTexan
TrueTexan

Back to top Go down

Post by GivingGodTheGlory Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:04 am

I got a UPS/Mailboxes ETC account because they offer so many other services than the USPS. I enjoy going in to see the people who work there and since it is owned by an individual, he has been so great to work with me. One day I needed to pull up something on my email and print an attachment and he let me. He saved me a trip home and back out again!!! Now, anytime, I need to do something real quick on email, he let's me. (although, I have only asked him twice) This man is all about customer service!

It is wisdom to go ahead and get a UPS box. Gradually, I have been moving more and more things over to be delivered there so I get fewer pieces of mail at home. Now, I do not have to be so concerned about lost checks in the mail. Big relief.

Also, if you have not thought about this..... with indentity theft being on the rise and simply protecting yourself from nosey neighbors (yes, occasionally, we've all had our neighbor's mail put in our box by mistake), having your mail at a UPS store is so much better.

IN ALL YOUR WAYS, ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD GOD AND HE SHALL DIRECT YOUR PATHS.

GivingGodTheGlory

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum