Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sunday morning brain drain. ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sunday morning brain drain. ?

2 posters

Go down

Sunday morning brain drain. ? Empty Sunday morning brain drain. ?

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 am

I tell ya this whole dinar ,debt stuff has my brain realing for answers. I woke up with a few questions that I could not answer and hopefully some of you can.
One is as I understand if the world buys oil with USD. What happens if the rating for the dollar drops do they change that and does that benefit the US in the long term, say if the dollar drops and everyone else drops the dollar as a reserve to buy oil and lets say they go to the GBP,or some other how do we benefit. One thing, why do we keep hearing that the dinar will be set to the GBP instead of the Dollar. Forgive me if this sounds jumbled up but I'm just thinking out typing. They have said on the news that there seems to be NO panic in Washington, kinda like they are playing out a script from a play. If the debt crises was such a big deal why is there not more emotions being displayed. Some one said something that caused me to think about the fed reserve if the rate is set by them and the IQD is sent to the fed then it bypasses the UST, are they trying to eliminate the Federal Reserve system we have heard that before. does the default somehow push them out. If all the IQD goes to them then that means that a few family's gain all the power in the world since the fed is privately owned. I'm just a old country boy trying to make since of this reticules world. Man I wish this would end cause I miss just living life, this dinar world is nuts its taken me places I would rather stay away from. It just requires to much brain power, I just want to set on the beach for a month between two coconut trees on a hummock and listen to the sound of the waves. so later folks.
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

Back to top Go down

Sunday morning brain drain. ? Empty Re: Sunday morning brain drain. ?

Post by Texas Creek Johnson Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:48 am

One thing I am starting to believe is that Washington is going to let this country default. Both sides of the isle will put there best act forward and victory to the victor at the next election. I think they have planed this all along. As long as we don't know the plan then they can in the end bring us back strong again its the only answer.
After all they have known about this a long time and there has been folks setting around tables hashing this out for a long time now. Somehow with this plan everyone gets what they want the thing we are after is the truth.
Texas Creek Johnson
Texas Creek Johnson

Back to top Go down

Sunday morning brain drain. ? Empty Re: Sunday morning brain drain. ?

Post by Alchemist Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:05 am

" Somehow with this plan everyone gets what they want the thing we are after is the truth."

Many would rather just have the RV with massive windfall profits instead of the truth if there was an option to only have one or the other. A word on truth... Truth is subjective, highly personal, not necessarily factual. Facts are events or accepted phenomina that most people can agree on. We experience the world in our perception after the gathering of facts through our senses, our sensual perception is highly variable, refetence the psychology of magic. There are also different truths living side by side in society and who can prove one more accurate than another?

The truth that the USD has value is an illusion, the faith that it has value is what gives it value. As far as wishing this whole thing were over, we could just put them in a safe or shoe box and forget about it and it work just the same with no psychic distress. Oil will be denominated in other than USD's. Lindsay Williams said when this happened it would be tied to the dollar crashing. A ponsi can only go for so long. When you see the debt jump logarithmically and the same for the printing of USD's, you know the end is near. Gold and silver, hedges against inflation, are way undervalued, prices corrected for inflation.

So why do we stay glued to those addicting electronic interfaces watching the Dinar? On one hand, we may have put too much hope and stock of the future in something external, or through watching news and coming to forums we are also working these issues out about our feelings and aprehension. We must decide the truth for ourselves. Start living your lives like you'll never see a reval. Dont let your entire future be dependant on some pieces of paper, your lives are worth more than that.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum