Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle?

+7
TNman
Clydesdale
Joyman3:27
LookingAtTheHeavens
zerhourwriter
aksafeone
MiddleClassMaiden
11 posters

Go down

ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? Empty ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle?

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 am

Bless your Holy Name of Lord! Thank you for your Love and direction to this place at this time in our lives! For those of us who have been on this journey and are searching for YOUR perfect timing and delivery of your promises... May each of us remember... "Don't Give Up...You're on the Brink of YOUR Miracle"... and that we are not alone! YOU O LOrd... may be remember YOU are still on the throne! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmKZRCjCuQg

A VERY SIMPLE song... with a very simple message...
...from my heart...
MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
I REALLY REALLY DO!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? Empty Re: ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle?

Post by aksafeone Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:51 am

Thank you for the nice gentle reminder and simple message. May our prayers be answered soon. Patience is something that sometimes avoids our sometimes hurried minds.
Give up? NEVER. Go RV.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? Empty Re: ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle?

Post by zerhourwriter Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 am

The Almighty is using then dinar to teach us virtues... Or at least giving us a chance to practice them.

Patience.

Love for our brothers and sisters in faith.

Respect for (and despite) each other's differences.

Thanks giving.

More valuable than dollars will ever be.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:47 am

Good thread!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyman3:27 Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:14 am

Bless you!

Pro 3:27 Withhold not good from those to whom it is due [its rightful owners], when it is in the power of your hand to do it.
:king: :queen:
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:58 am

zerhourwriter wrote:The Almighty is using then dinar to teach us virtues... Or at least giving us a chance to practice them.

Patience.

Love for our brothers and sisters in faith.

Respect for (and despite) each other's differences.

Thanks giving.

More valuable than dollars will ever be.

With all of us that are so devoted to our Lord and Savior, if we all were to tithe with our wonderful blessing from our Loving Father.. we would literally change the world. It would be such a wonderful feeling to know that our heavenly father chose us as his vehicles to change the world. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? 3151798102
ME??? Give UP? On the Brink of MY Miracle? Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:42 am

“Never, never, never, never give up.”
Winston Churchill quotes (British Orator, Author and Prime Minister during World War II. 1874-1965)

bigsmile
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:58 am

Lord, give us Your eyes to see, ears to hear, hearts You mold that move us to the good works You have prepared for each of us, according to Your Grace, Mercy, Provision, Wisdom... To Your Honor and Glory.... by Your Holy Spirit... in Love, Peace, Joy, Redemption... and so much More!!

Halleluyah!! All praise be to Him from WHom all blessings flow...
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:06 am

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:Bless your Holy Name of Lord! Thank you for your Love and direction to this place at this time in our lives! For those of us who have been on this journey and are searching for YOUR perfect timing and delivery of your promises... May each of us remember... "Don't Give Up...You're on the Brink of YOUR Miracle"... and that we are not alone! YOU O LOrd... may be remember YOU are still on the throne! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmKZRCjCuQg

A VERY SIMPLE song... with a very simple message...
...from my heart...
MiddleClassMaiden :flower: threadsneaker Ilikeyou
I REALLY REALLY DO!

GREAT POST TO START THE MORNING OFF WITH!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:58 am

Nice moves,, Bless all that seek the Lord in truth and Humility .. hemademe Jesus
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Read my sig!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum