Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday

+4
skyegale
shay74
Squishy
ADMIN
8 posters

Go down

Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday Empty Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 pm

[BondLady] im gonna do something in here real fat that i never do or very seldom do
[BondLady] fast not fat
[BondLady] u all know how i feel about gurus
[BondLady] an there crap they spew
[BondLady] 1 of them may be right about some things
[BondLady] and ill show it
[BondLady] the majority of the time for over 2 yrs ive pretty much been able to debunk any 1
[BondLady] becasue as u know i read the news daily
[BondLady] and when i recieved steves chat
[BondLady] in a email
[BondLady] steve from pd
[BondLady] i normally wouldnt even read them
[BondLady] but my friend who sent to me says did he read my chat
[BondLady] or said this kinda follows my yesterdays chat
[BondLady] let me show yall what steve said 1st
[BondLady] then im gonna confirm or possible confirm some things in it
[BondLady] steve, just got off the phone with one of my iraqi contacts. He has a family member in baghdad that has a friend that is a reporter that was at the press conference that was held last night. The conference was held at 10:30am baghdad time. It lasted for 2 ½ hours. Shabibi wasn’t there, he is out of the country but no one was told where he was. The person giving the press conference was mohammed saleh mudher. Not sure of spelling of last name. Many questions were asked about the dinar and revalue. He stated that the iqd would be higher than the usd very soon. He would not give a date. Just said very soon and that the iqd would be higher than the usd. He said the money is ready and is in boxes sitting at the cbi and other warehouses around iraq .
[BondLady] he said some of the new dinar was shipped to some banks in southern iraq after they completed their inventory. Other banks haven’t completed their inventories yet and thus have not received the new dinar. Cbi is waiting. Also, he said that new coins have been printed and are ready. There will be 5 or 6 different denominations. Also, he said that not all banks will be receiving the new currency at first. Only ones in areas based on population. He also said that when the revalue takes place, the borders would be closed for 24 to 48 hours and the banks would be closed also. He told the people not to during this time that there is nothing wrong. It is only while they revalue the currency and switch everything over. He also stated that the people in country would have 20 days to cash in and people outside of iraq would have 30 days.
[BondLady] steve and i reported several months ago that it was 30 and 45 days. They have changed it just a little. He kept stressing that the rv is going to happen very soon. I truly feel we are almost there now. Just around the corner. This news will be reported in the newspapers and tv very soon. I’m not giving the reporters name out or the contact in iraq . If anyone doubts this info, which they will, then you can do your own digging and bring pd what you find instead of bashing. Will bring more later as i get it. Have a blessed day. Blessings, ray
[BondLady] ok lets tear this up
[BondLady] ok now u all read my chat yesterday
[BondLady] and saw where the cbi said in the COMMING DAYS it would change the rate
[BondLady] it would fix inflation
[BondLady] it would stop the currency manipulation iran an syria is doing
[BondLady] to me that says rv
[BondLady] ok
[BondLady] then we saw the auctions todday
[BondLady] which ive never seen so low
[BondLady] nor the small amout of banks
[BondLady] 3 millon
[BondLady] 3 banks
[BondLady] the cbi has 3 large banks it backs
[BondLady] the rasheed the rafidian cant remember the other names
[BondLady] 3 banks
[BondLady] 3 millon
[BondLady] theres a really good chance
[BondLady] and its not proven so dont freak on me
[BondLady] but imo theres a good chance thats the 3 major cbi banks
[BondLady] and they just got a millon dollars worth each of the lower denoms
[BondLady] not proven but im on top of that too
[BondLady] now the next thing
[BondLady] ill show u some other things brb
[BondLady] these articles im showin all are in our forum
[BondLady] but im gonna use the actual links for this
[BondLady] ECB: governing its in domestic market and strong became the dinar is not affected by the volatility of regional currencies http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D31776
[BondLady] now just gonna pull a paragragh out of it
[BondLady] i sent this article out to my mailing list this am
[BondLady] my friend elizabeth sent this statement takein from this article back to me
[BondLady] which i had posted like 3 am so i was still pretty out of it an didnt catch the significance
[BondLady] And the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank said dollar-buying and selling in local markets now is through the window and not through the auction
[BondLady] dollar-buying and selling in local markets now is through the window
[BondLady] and not through the auction
[BondLady] to maintain stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate for currency, liquidity is through an inventory of Iraqi dinars on the market and then the dollar is pumped either critically auikon on "remittances" specialized private merchants imported goods
[BondLady] and this was elizabeths responce to that statement
[BondLady] They are starting to exchange at the window ( the bank teller) pulling the dollars in with the lower currency this is the introduction of the new lower denoms
[BondLady] ok now with that being said
[BondLady] now lets tear some more of steves chat apart
[BondLady] so he says his contact said
[BondLady] they would close the borders for 24 to 48 hours and that also the banks would close
[BondLady] to acomadate the rv
[BondLady] for the people not to freak it was normal
[BondLady] so i set out to find any thing that would or could be used to say
[BondLady] the banks would close or the borders would close
[BondLady] light plz bring in the holiday article
[BondLady] the holiday that will begin on Sunday
[BondLady] new made up holiday
[BondLady] Baghdad (AIN) - The General Secretariat of the Iraqi Council of Ministers announced next Sunday an official holiday on the occasion of Prophet Mohammad's birth. A statement from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers received by (AIN) on Wednesday said that "The Council of Ministers announce next Sunday, the 5th of February, an official holiday to all the institutions and government departments on the occasion of the birth of the Prophet Muhammad [God's blessing and peace be upon him].” It is known that the Prophet's birth, day was on the 12 Rabi al-Awal according to Moslem calendar, is a public holidays in Iraq . http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3385:com-declares-next-sunday-holiday-in-iraq&catid=39:genral-news&Itemid=48
[BondLady] so now we can confirm a new holiday
[BondLady] on sunday
[BondLady] which we dont know if the cbi will be closed for it or not
[BondLady] but they would indeed be closed friday an saturday
[BondLady] just dont know about sunday too
[BondLady] ok then we move on to the closing of the borders for 24 to 48 hrs while the rv gets done acording to ray or steve
[BondLady] Al-Maliki heads an expanded meeting Security lkbaralkadh to control the security situation, and close all possible gaps Date: Wednesday, 01-02-2012 03: 13 pm Baghdad (newsletter) ...Within the plan of Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces Nuri al-Maliki to confront fully the security situation thoroughly, Maliki said an expanded meeting with the official library of senior security commanders and some Governors and leaders of the difference in the presence of his Excellency the Minister of Defence Agency.
[BondLady] And a statement of the Office of Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces received (News Agency news) a copy of it: during the meeting, which brought together governors and officials governorates (Kirkuk, Dhi Qar, Salah al-Din, Maysan, Ninawa, Muthanna) discuss the security situation in these provinces, and measures to control the security situation and fill all possible gaps which terrorists trying to enter through which to perpetrate their crimes. Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces to further coordination and cooperation between local governments and the military and security services. The statement noted: the present stressed the cooperation of citizens with security men who had been increasingly lately will be the only way to eliminate terrorists and criminal plans./finished/4 n. p. http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D31812
[BondLady] ty elizabeth for that article
[BondLady] Al-Maliki heads an expanded meeting Security lkbaralkadh to control the security situation, and close all possible gaps
[BondLady] does the gaps mean borders?
[BondLady] Within the plan of Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces Nuri al-Maliki to confront fully the security situation thoroughly, Maliki said an expanded meeting with the official library of senior security commanders and some Governors and leaders of the difference in the presence of his Excellency the Minister of Defence Agency. And a statement of the Office of Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces received (News Agency news) a copy of it: during the meeting, which brought together governors and officials governorates (Kirkuk, Dhi Qar, Salah al-Din, Maysan, Ninawa, Muthanna) discuss the security situation in these provinces, and measures to control the security situation and fill all possible gaps which terrorists trying to enter through which to perpetrate their crimes.
[BondLady] which to perpetrate their crimes.
[BondLady] whatever crimes
[BondLady] terrorist assasins
[BondLady] and yes even the currency manipulators iran an Syria
[BondLady] these are all crimes
[BondLady] an what iran an syria are doin buyin up usd from iraq
[BondLady] is jepordising shabs monetary policy
[BondLady] and forcing his hand to do something to control that
[BondLady] like the auctions
[BondLady] and now u have to go thru teller windows to exchange
[BondLady] Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces to further coordination and cooperation between local governments and the military and security services. The statement noted: the present stressed the cooperation of citizens with security men who had been increasingly lately will be the only way to eliminate terrorists and criminal plans
[BondLady] so theres a possibility that this article could very well be meaning the closing of the borders
[BondLady] and we now know a holiday has been created for this comming Sunday
[BondLady] dont rem what all else i had to bring but these are pretty big
[BondLady] if we can tie them into what steves post said
[BondLady] and from my chat yesterday
[BondLady] and the cbi auctions today
[BondLady] and steves chat
[BondLady] and kaps chat
[BondLady] and even the ego maniac franks chat
[BondLady] then its lookin pretty good imo
[BondLady] we all want u ..our members...to know were all over this stuff
[BondLady] we will try our best to either prove truth or debunk bs believe that
[BondLady] and hope this has helped

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday Empty Re: Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Bondlady, I want to buy you dinner after reading the above great intel. Thank you. I'm so glad this board has been cleaned up and now present actual FACTS or real INTEL...way to go MISKEBAM!

Back to top Go down

Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday Empty Re: Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday

Post by Squishy Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks Miskebam for posting that chat and thanks
Bondlady for the work. Some real good stuff in it, although below was
my favorite part (teeheehee)

[BondLady] and even the ego maniac franks chat
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shay74 Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Great Read! Thanks!
shay74
shay74

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Thank you so much bondlady- I always gain so much information and knowledge from your posts! ... After reading one of the other threads here, I am feeling the worry of every single 25,000 note I have, turning into 25. the LOP / Redenominate posters have worked on my resolve!! God Bless you and come RV!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GODSGRACE Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Thank you Bondlady, for the hours upon hours that you spend bringing us the news. I was having a terrible day, but after reading your post, I'm feeling much better. Bondlady's Chat 2/1/2012 Auctions-Big Screens-Security-Holiday 1815401988 GO RV.

GODSGRACE

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 pm

THAT WAS A GREAT SUMMARY AND ANALYSIS BY BONDLADY, AS WELL FROM STEVEI AND RAY. THIS PRETTY MUCH GOES HAND IN HAND WITH WHAT RANDY IS SAYING ABOUT THE TIMING FINALLY BEING HERE.
I ALSO 100% BELIEVE IN STEVEI AND RANDY'S RATE THEY ARE SAYING IT WILL COME OUT AT. THEY HAVE ALWAYS STUCK CLOSE TO THE SAME RATE.
I'LL GO WITH RADNY K, AND THE $3.41 RATE!!

AT LEAST I AM HOPING WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE HE IS RIGHT.

WE SHALL SEE WHO IS RIGHT!! RIGHT??

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:22 pm

readysetrv wrote:THAT WAS A GREAT SUMMARY AND ANALYSIS BY BONDLADY, AS WELL FROM STEVEI AND RAY. THIS PRETTY MUCH GOES HAND IN HAND WITH WHAT RANDY IS SAYING ABOUT THE TIMING FINALLY BEING HERE.
I ALSO 100% BELIEVE IN STEVEI AND RANDY'S RATE THEY ARE SAYING IT WILL COME OUT AT. THEY HAVE ALWAYS STUCK CLOSE TO THE SAME RATE.

I want Randy's rate but I am sticking to what AJ and MISKEBAM say with the 1 dollar and change.

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 pm

punisher wrote:
readysetrv wrote:THAT WAS A GREAT SUMMARY AND ANALYSIS BY BONDLADY, AS WELL FROM STEVEI AND RAY. THIS PRETTY MUCH GOES HAND IN HAND WITH WHAT RANDY IS SAYING ABOUT THE TIMING FINALLY BEING HERE.

I want Randy's rate but I am sticking to what AJ and MISKEBAM say with the 1 dollar and change.

I THINK YOU WILL BE ON THE WRONG END OF THAT DEBATE.. WE WILL SEE. I'LL BE CASHING IN REGARDLESS OF WHOS RIGHT.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:00 pm

readysetrv wrote:
punisher wrote:

I THINK YOU WILL BE ON THE WRONG END OF THAT DEBATE.. WE WILL SEE. I'LL BE CASHING IN REGARDLESS OF WHOS RIGHT.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

We will all be cashing in my friend Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Thanks BondLady! love the way that you can disect all of this!!
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:48 pm

another good read. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarsaurus7 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 pm

Hey BondLady,
When I read about the holiday on Sunday, for some reason I detected that it was not a regular holiday, but one they put out there in order to have the banks closed. I got so excited reading your post because it just confirmed that I interpreted that info the same way.

Go RV outside Iraq!
dinarsaurus7
dinarsaurus7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum