Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)

2 posters

Go down

Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  Empty Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:42 pm

[BondLady] i was tryin to find a post i did on the 29th
[BondLady] but ill just show the article and the link to the actual article
BondLady] but it says cbi will set the exchange rate
[BondLady] its to stop all the harm syria an iran is doin
[BondLady] to the currency an the reserves
[BondLady] but some things get missed
[BondLady] an diff translations also
[BondLady] ill show u 1 trans lation then the other
[BondLady] Parliament: the central bank faces the problem of smuggling hard currency to Iran 29/01/2012 8:54 Baghdad / Orr News A commission of economy and investment representative for the Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days to curb the smuggling of hard currency. A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy for the coalition in Iraq Qusay Friday "is that a meeting took place recently with the Chairman of the Commission on Money Laundering and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq and the Central Committee and the Economic Commission to discuss the issue of smuggling of foreign currency to Iran in order to solve this problem and find effective solutions to them."
[BondLady] He said Friday "the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. "
[BondLady] He continued, without a doubt that Iran is going through economic crisis, a real result of the blockade imposed on it, and that the outlet is the only Iraq and this port is used to buy the dollar, "hard currency" from within the Iraqi market and evasion to the inside of her negatively affect the Iraqi economy, "he" put limitations to this matter. " He combined to "The Economic Committee in the House of Representatives in constant contact with the Iraqi Central Bank in order to find effective solutions and real to the subject since the beginning."
[BondLady] http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=7827
[BondLady] ok now heres my email that elizabeth sent to me
[BondLady] same link
[BondLady] just gonna pull a paragraph out of it
[BondLady] ***** A commission of economy and investment representative for the Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days to curb the smuggling of hard currency. A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy for the coalition in Iraq Qusay Friday “is that a meeting took place recently with the Chairman of the Commission on Money Laundering and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq and the Central Committee and the Economic Commission to discuss the issue of smuggling of foreign currency to Iran in order to solve this problem and find effective solutions to them.” He said Friday “the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation *****
[BondLady] He said Friday “the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation
[BondLady] as well as the reduction of inflation hmmmm
[BondLady] in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. “
[BondLady] in the coming days
[BondLady] in order to solve this problem
[BondLady] by setting the exchange rate
[BondLady] as well as the purchase price,
[BondLady] the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. “
[BondLady] they are gonna change the rate
[BondLady] in the comming days not weeks
[BondLady] and this was on the 29th
[BondLady] hold on
[BondLady] brb gonna show u something else
[BondLady] Deputy Governor of Central Bank: talk about the smuggling of foreign currency is exaggerated, there is movement to reform the system of local currency http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_147605.html
[BondLady] ok now toward the bottom of this long article
[BondLady] let me grab the parts i pulled out of this article
[BondLady] remember my post back months an months ago
[BondLady] the 1,2,3 to rv
[BondLady] the cbi writes the law step 1
[BondLady] the cbi takes the law to the ministers step 2
[BondLady] the ministers pass the law to the house of represenitives to vote on an pass into law step 3 to rv
[BondLady] ok now let me get the parts out of this article that backs up the 1st article i brot in in this chat
[BondLady] ***With respect to delete the zeros from the currency noted the appearance of the existence of an integrated plan which is currently displayed in front of the government ***
[BondLady] the law the cbi wrote
[BondLady] step 1
[BondLady] noted the appearance of the existence of an integrated plan
[BondLady] cbi plan to raise the 000 of the currency
[BondLady] which is currently
[BondLady] currently
[BondLady] currently
[BondLady] currently
[BondLady] displayed
[BondLady] in front of the government
[BondLady] step 2
[BondLady] and the relevant committees in the House of Representatives
[BondLady] the minister an parliment
[BondLady] ministers*
[BondLady] Finance Committee
[BondLady] and the Economic Commission
[BondLady] reformer
[BondLady] and there is a tendency in this matter
[BondLady] and there is an agreement
[BondLady] tendancy
[BondLady] And the timing of the implementation of this
[BondLady] it is up to the discretion of the government
[BondLady] so really
[BondLady] its the goi and parliment
[BondLady] who will pass it and say
[BondLady] when its to happen
[BondLady] an shabs will then pull the trigger
[BondLady] and its been agreed upon
[BondLady] and just waiting now for the goi to say do it
[BondLady] now the 1st article i showed yall
[BondLady] said in the comming days
[BondLady] shabs will change the rate
[BondLady] that was the 29th this is 1/31
[BondLady] said he will fix inflation also by doin this
[BondLady] and raise the purchasing price
[BondLady] and the rate
[BondLady] With respect to delete the zeros from the currency noted the appearance of the existence of an integrated plan which is currently displayed in front of the government and the relevant committees in the House of Representatives / Finance Committee and the Economic Commission / reformer and there is a tendency in this matter. And the timing of the implementation of this it is up to the discretion of the government....................The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in a press statement prior to the completion of preparations for the implementation of the project to delete the zeros and the issuance of a new Iraqi currency, in the framework of the currency reform of management system in preparation for the next stage.
[BondLady] He noted that the decision by deleting the zeros will be followed by
[BondLady] a period of awareness to dispel fears
[BondLady] and shed light on the fact that the reform measure designed to facilitate
[BondLady] the exchange
[BondLady] will not affect the incomes and wealth. http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=ar%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_147605.html
[BondLady] brb gotta find another article
[BondLady] and how do we think the cbi will let every one know whats going on in a quick and short time?
[BondLady] Maysan province, opens 4 screens as large as 3 × 4 meters in the city of Amara By khabaar khaba in 15 hours 1 minutes And a brother Haidar Al-Kaabi The Governor of Maysan Ali Douai required / 4 / screens as large as 3 × 4 m were completed in several areas of the county in Amara.
[BondLady] and these big screens are gonna be going up all over iraq
[BondLady] for public service announcements
[BondLady] etc
[BondLady] Maysan province, opens 4 screens as large as 3 × 4 meters in the city of Amara By khabaar khaba in 15 hours 1 minutes And a brother Haidar Al-Kaabi The Governor of Maysan Ali Douai required / 4 / screens as large as 3 × 4 m were completed in several areas of the county in Amara. The governor of Maysan in a statement singled out by the reporter and agency news news (et): The move comes in the framework of a plan to maintain personal touch to wholesale on the cities of Maysan as well as its contribution in the definition of citizen Almisana the achievements of the province's projects, plans and programs implemented, which will be implemented in order to keep the children maintain the ongoing work of the task in their wallets. He added, as well as it reflects the new face of the province and there is a plan to expand these screens erected elsewhere in the province. " He pointed out: that this setting up this screen has a local company at a cost of / 469 / million dinars in the areas of Cairo Corniche district and neighborhood and housing Almagdah new teachers. http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/6055.html
[BondLady] this has been being set up for at least the last 2 weeks that i know of from the articles
[BondLady] well i hope u all found these 3 articles encouraging
[BondLady] i sure did
[BondLady] and we hope for the best and we wait as usual
[BondLady] but these 3 things are huge
[BondLady] brb
[BondLady] any ways hope that u found my post encouraging and it helps

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  Empty Re: Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)

Post by LadyInRed Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:33 am

Thanks for that Miskebam & BondLady!! Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  949729897

"Money will buy a fine dog, but only love can make it wag it's tail." ~ R. Friedman

Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  Emoticon-animal-020

LadyInRed
LadyInRed

Back to top Go down

Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)  Empty Re: Bondlady's Chat 1/31/2012 (good read)

Post by ADMIN Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 am

Your welcome... Bondlady has a way of breaking it down... she has really become strong in knowledge through working her tail off to study this investment... she is up at 2am every morning pursuing news and information... and does a great job at it...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum