Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts

Go down

Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts  Empty Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 am

Kuwait and Turkey .. Concerned with delaying the activation of the customs tariff for gifts

Posted 30/01/2012 09:25 AM

BAGHDAD - Babinaoz (Reuters) - criticized the parliamentary sources, according to a report published in the future of Iraq, the delay in activating the tariff law and the implementation of its provisions because it indirectly protect domestic industries that is a win, plus the national budget. and suspended sources on the process that it does not come from government offices, but are recognized in Kuwait, Turkey and the shift to Iraq to be introduced, noting that the decision to activate or stop a law tariff delayed in violation of the law and the Constitution, is the decision in the half Kuwaiti and half the other Turkish because it shows the trade of Kuwait and Turkey to serious risks and Evqdahma a lot of gains which are the source substantial financial support the two economies. and announced since almost 10 months to begin to implement and activate the tariff law, has been postponed to start activating the law, which would yield to the state treasury an average of 25% of the rate of trade of Iraq in general, a large proportion may up in the worst conditions to 15 billion dollars annually, as is the amount constitutes a quarter of the Iraqi budget.

The sources said that Kuwait and Turkey does not accept the implementation of the Act because it would hurt Btgarthma with Iraq after a shift to the largest global suppliers of Iraq. Especially after the decline of import through the perpetrators of Iran and Syria after the Iranian crisis and the Syrian crisis, and in light of the difficulty Alkmarki Jordanian system, which reduces the profits of suppliers, which led to the concentration of Iraqi imports through Kuwait and Turkey. Therefore, the first entrance of the trade to Iraq came after Kuwait was ranked second Turkey. The sources revealed that the efforts and arrangements in order to keep the suspension of the implementation of the law, was not surprised by the silence of government, calling the Kuwaiti and Turkish gifts to "value", in addition to the role of Iraqi traders close positions of leadership and decision-making in the country.

http://www.babnews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=49244

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum