Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...

Go down

Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... Empty Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...

Post by ymoilman Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012 20:09:12
(Thanks, B. Smile
Reader B. sends us:

1-29-2012 Guru Mailman17 PARLIMENT WILL DO THEIR JOB, THE WTO WILL ASCEND IRAQ AS FUL MEMBERS IN MAY AND SHABS BILL IS DUE FOR A 2ND READ WITHER TODAY OR TOMMORROW AS PER PARLIMENTSCHEDULE. IT SEEMS...EVERYTING WE KNEW THAT WAS NEEDED FOR THE RV...JUST HAPPENS TO BE WHAT IS NEEDED FOR IRAQ TO BECOME FULL FLEDGED MEMBERS IN MAY. I THINK THE BUDGET WILL GET DONE...ALONG WITH THE BILLS NEEDED TO CONTROL THE RV, CONTROL MEANING ...TAXATION AND TARRIFS, WHICH BY THE WAY ARE REQUIRED FOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE WTO. IRAQ MUST...HAVE EVERYSINGLE STINKIN I DOTTED AND T CROSSED. I WILL QUOTE MED...WE ARE FRIGGIN STANDING ON IT AND I MEAN LITERALLY...FOLLOW THE NEWS.

1-29-2012 Guru Jonnywg i am disclosing information as presented to me...we were informed that an RI was in place and that the bank screens were active with rates...as i have printouts showing the 3.22, i know that is true...the banks are supposed to release within 48hrs which is noon est...to date that has not happened...late last night we got a call that maybe the RV was back in negotiations ...we are unable to confirm as yet...however one or the other is in place to happen soon as most agencies involved have siged off...next we find that monies have transferred into nations that need rv money tosurvive...everything points to the fact that this is a great day and will get better.

1-29-2012 Guru Bulldog75 “IQD MYSTERY NOVEL CONTINUES”: IMHO, THIS APPEARS TO BE AN ‘RI’ AT THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT IN HISTORY AT 3.22/3.86 PENDING 20% INFLATIONARY FACTOR. THIS COULD DEVELOP INTO A ‘FULL RV’ PROJECTED BETWEEN $10-12 RANGE SHOULD IRAQ & IMF NEGOTIATIONS PERMIT. 72 HOUR INTERVENTION TIME FOR IRAQ IF/WHEN ‘RI’ OFFICIALLY APPEARS. DONG IS STRONG ABOVE .15. RATES ARE LOCKED LOADED BUT NOT ON THE TELLER’S FRONT DATA. A 3.22 USD WILL SHOW .31 IQD AND THE 3.86 USD WILL SHOW .2593 IQD.
Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1ksxe3AhR

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012 20:38:45

In Response To: Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... (hobie)
Hi, Folks -

Found at dinarguru.com:
=====1-29-2012 Guru Lojak I just heard from a couple of good sources that they are leaning towards an RV not an RI...not a date or rate guy, but they did say by Tuesday...shhhhhh.
1-29-2012 Guru Bluwolf all that is left for chapter 7 to be closed is the pending rv...it is finally in the USA banking system, and that at anytime you will be cashing in...we just have to wait it out.

=====

ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum