Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Setting the Exchange rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Setting the Exchange rate

2 posters

Go down

Setting the Exchange rate Empty Setting the Exchange rate

Post by PrudenceArt Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Parliament: the central bank faces the problem of smuggling hard currency to Iran
29/01/2012 8:54

Baghdad / Orr News
A commission of economy and investment representative for the Iraqi Central Bank to take a new financial measures in the coming days to curb the smuggling of hard currency. A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy for the coalition in Iraq Qusay Friday "is that a meeting took place recently with the Chairman of the Commission on Money Laundering and the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq and the Central Committee and the Economic Commission to discuss the issue of smuggling of foreign currency to Iran in order to solve this problem and find effective solutions to them."
He said Friday "the central bank announced measures for new financial to reduce the smuggling of currency, as well as the reduction of inflation in the coming days in order to solve this problem by setting the exchange rate, as well as the purchase price, the price of the Central Bank will be a new price in order to put the market in a balanced manner. "
He continued, without a doubt that Iran is going through economic crisis, a real result of the blockade imposed on it, and that the outlet is the only Iraq and this port is used to buy the dollar, "hard currency" from within the Iraqi market and evasion to the inside of her negatively affect the Iraqi economy, "he" put limitations to this matter. "

http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=7827
He combined to "The Economic Committee in the House of Representatives in constant contact with the Iraqi Central Bank in order to find effective solutions and real to the subject since the beginning."

Last edited by PrudenceArt on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Setting the Exchange rate Empty Re: Setting the Exchange rate

Post by silkysand Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Um Rolling Eyes ...AJ?

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:33 pm

I shall hope this takes place. If this article was quoted as being Friday, we sure have not seen it yet. So what does it mean in the coming days in Iraqs time? Well that is a hard question to answer, because their days are differnet from mine, it could mean two days or ten weeks to them as Iraq is so unpredictable. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

AJAnderson wrote:I shall hope this takes place. If this article was quoted as being Friday, we sure have not seen it yet. So what does it mean in the coming days in Iraqs time? Well that is a hard question to answer, because their days are differnet from mine, it could mean two days or ten weeks to them as Iraq is so unpredictable. AJ
hahaha, I hear ya...1st 2nd 3rd readings lol............well lets not go there heheheh....I wish I could be proven so wronggggggggggggg on this one by one of Iraqs own by them acting on the posted article promptly..Im willing to go as far as writing them a letter of apology for thinking their procrastinators... bigsmile

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:47 pm

LOL, had to bust a gut on this one. AJ

silkysand wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:I shall hope this takes place. If this article was quoted as being Friday, we sure have not seen it yet. So what does it mean in the coming days in Iraqs time? Well that is a hard question to answer, because their days are differnet from mine, it could mean two days or ten weeks to them as Iraq is so unpredictable. AJ
hahaha, I hear ya...1st 2nd 3rd readings lol............well lets not go there heheheh....I wish I could be proven so wronggggggggggggg on this one by one of Iraqs own by them acting on the posted article promptly..Im willing to go as far as writing them a letter of apology for thinking their procrastinators... Setting the Exchange rate 949729897

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum