Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN

Go down

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN  Empty DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN

Post by Rosy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:43 pm

DINAR GURUS UPDATE, 28 JAN

1-28-2012 Guru BGG Firstly, there is very little that can be considered true “intel” – and secondly, on a good day the news is very difficult to sift through…It is very difficult to figure out what is actually news and what is “puff”…My views are – Our next pivotal point is the “in-country” summit of leaders. The results of this gathering in the next day or two (if they actually have it) will be critical…If all parties are agreeable to actually doing what they said they would – we could be looking at a fairly quick conclusion…as in the next week(ish)… If not, and there is more delay/friction – it is highly likely you will see a major “shake-up” which will still only take a month or so…(my take).

1-28-2012 Guru ScottiG Please hear me when I proclaim that I believe this should have happened already and could happen at any minute. Given the information I have processed from truly informed intelligence operatives, veteran currency traders, people connected to the Parliament, Princes, CEO’s, Government types and those with a knack of being in the right place at the right time, we should have seen the RV by now. I do believe there are signs i.e. – buy/sell on screens yesterday (NO RATES). Some banks had them and some banks did not. I know serious currency people were happy to see this as it COULD BE an indication of change. I believe this adjustment could…happen at any time.

1-28-2012 Guru Jonnywg THE BANK HAS JUST STATED THAT WE ARE IN THE SAME POSITION. THE BACK SCREEN, NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ARE STILL LIVE RATES. WE ARE WAITING FOR THESE RATES TO GO LIVE AT THE TELLER SCREENS SO WE CAN CASH IN. THIS SHOULD HAPPEN SOON. DO NOT CALL THE BANKS AS THEY WILL HAVE NO INFO AT ALL. THIS IS STILL AN RI AT 3.22 FOR IQD. AND 15-20 CENTS FOR VND. WAY ABOVE WHAT I EXPECTED ORIGINALLY.

1-28-2012 Guru Bluwolf the Imf has the power to force the rate of a certain divisa (currency) if they are stalling, and they have forced the issue in the past. But the basic rate that is imposed on a country by IMF mandate can be overruled only by that country within 3 days after it has been imposed. If this is the case people we are finally there. Force rates do not stick on very well within computer systems they tend to float and this is what is being seen on all bank screens right now (a dummy rate). I was told that briefings by Banks state to all managers to be prepare for there will be a great world movement of divisas to come into play by next weekend not this one…imo this weekend could be the one so be on alert.

1-28-2012 Guru Med VERY GOOD NEWS ON THE IRAQI LIST RETURNING TO PARLIAMENT AND TO THE MINISTRIES. ALSO I SEE AN EMERGENCY MEETING OF PARLIAMENT WAS CALLED AFTER COMMENTS BY THE IRANIAN COMMANDER OF MILITARY FORCES THAT THEY COULD TAKE CONTROL OF IRAQ PRETTY MUCH AT WILL AND FROM A DICUSSION WITH THE TURKISH PRIME MINISTER MANY OF THE MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT NOW HAVE REALIZED THEY ARE FAR FROM A SOVEREIGN NATION, SO THE BLAME IS NOT WITH THE U.S. AS THE PROBLEM…SOMETIMES GETTING A REALITY CHECK IS GOOD.

1-28-2012 Guru Bulldog75 THIS RV IS NOW WORK IN PROGRESS. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS FAR. RATES ARE LOADED AND FULLY LOCKED AWAITING A POSSIBLE RELEASE ANY HOUR. WE AWAIT A FINAL UST POSTING TO CONFIRM ANY RATES. THE DONG APPEARS TO BE QUITE STRONG. THERE MAYBE A GAME BEING PLAYED WITH THE IQD RATE WHERE THE EARLY MOUSE “DOES NOT GET THE CHEESE”. THIS MAYBE AN EARLY RI, THEN AFTER A FEW DAYS, MAYBE 3 DAYS, IT WILL BECOME AN ‘RV’. THE FIRST FEW DAYS WILL BE DESIGNED (MAYBE) TO VACUUM IN ‘THE DESPERATE’ SO THE BANKS MAKE MORE MONEY. WE SIMPLY WAIT.

1-28-2012 Guru Jonnywg THIS MORNING BRINGS US AGAIN TO THE WAITING GAME. THE BANKS ARE READY, WE ARE READY AND IT APPEARS WE WILL SEE SOMEACTION SHORTLY…COULD BEANY MINUTE…OR IN DINARIAN “ANY DAY”…EXPECT AN RI, BUT BE SURPRISED BY ANYTHING.

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/dinar-gurus-update-28-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum