Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN

Go down

SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN Empty SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN

Post by Rosy Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 pm

SOONERFAN & JONNY CHAT, 28 JAN

[.505Gibbs] soonerfan62 ri or rv?
[soonerfan62] .505Gibbs If IMF Forces RI
[soonerfan62] sln1987 I think Iraq will act and we will have an RV

mountainman] soonerfan62 so then lunch Tues. in Duncan ?
[soonerfan62] mountainman Actually will be coming up Friday

[jimmy] Hey soonerfan62...Just a thought....Since you do have contacts with IMF, could the RV rate truly be , as you said,8.63, BUT Christine L. HAD to force the RI in order to get this moving forward....It just seems that nobody was talking about the RI until mentioned it yesterday then Jonny.??

[soonerfan62] jimmy If they forse the issue it will be an RI at about $3.22 plus inflation
[KYRV39] soonerfan62 do you think that this weekened will be Itaq

[soonerfan62] kyrv39 yea i do

[shalala] soonerfan62 Do you still see the rate live before church in the morning and cash in on Monday? Any thoughts on where Iraq is now with "choice" to RV vs. IMF forcing RI now? What can they do to prevent Forced RI?

[soonerfan62] shalala By tomorrow night

soonerfan62] KYRV39 I still think we will have an RV, would cost Iraq billions and they would lose a lot of creditability

[msglitter] soonerfan62 - i agree with you...

[shalala] soonerfan62 Do you still believe if Iraq RVs it will be $8 range? If it RIs and Iraq not ready in 72 hrs...can they still RV after in short timeframe?

[soonerfan62] shalala yep

[marshww] soonerfan62 just saw ur answer to kyrv... how soon would they have to make the RV. decision,,instead of ri ?? thanks

[soonerfan62] marshww as soon as they realize they have no choice

[Eagle Has Landed] soonerfan62 hello, question please. When the NEW IQD was introduced in 2004 it had a value of 4000IQD to 1USD. It then went to 980IQD to 1 USD.

Then the IMF gave it a "program" rate of 1170. If there is an RI it would got to either 4000IQD or 980IQD as this would be the TRUE original rate

[Eagle Has Landed] if you had an RI of $3.22 that would be like having an RI of the USD to Civil War rates or American Revolution rates. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!

[soonerfan62] Eagle Has Landed Don't think so buddy, think they would go to the pre war rate that was in place

[Eagle Has Landed] soonerfan62 they may, BUT that would NOT be an RI as that was an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT currency

[soonerfan62] Eagle Has Landed I understand but that is the rate being used for guideline

[Eagle Has Landed] soonerfan62 no argument here...just thinking out loud....thanks. Peace

[soonerfan62] Eagle Has Landed Thats OK always like your questions

[cvreal] soonerfan62 Are we looking for this to update tonight?

[soonerfan62] cvreal Could

[bluebabe44] soonerfan62: To be in the WTO do they have to have a recognized currency?

[soonerfan62] bluebabe44 Yes

[msjeta1] soonerfan62 we need to be home from church before noon tomorrow? You had said go to service early so just checking

[soonerfan62] msjeta1 My service is at 11:30 CST I am going to early service tomorrow

[ram1] soonerfan62 have you had any information given to you about RI vs. RV from your IMF contacts?

[soonerfan62] ram1 Yes they don't think they will have to force a RI

[rjg] soonerfan62 r u still of the belief we will not make it through Sunday

[soonerfan62] rjg Yes

[one.love] soonerfan62 is your op still same on rates as last week if they DO rv?

[soonerfan62] one.love If RV yes I still think 8+

[trueight] Soonerfan62...why early service tomorrow?

[soonerfan62] trueight Think we'll have an RV middle of tomorrow

[blessing7] soonerfan62 we still looking at before church?

[soonerfan62] Blessing7 after

[drizz] jonnywg What happens if they RI at $3.22 and Iraq does NOT RV within 72 hours? Does the $3.22 have to stay for 90 days BEFORE they can RV? Thanks!

[soonerfan62] drizz Can go to RV, Can change any minute

[soonerfan62] drizz OK if they RI it will stay at that rate untuk they RV, once they have Rved it can only change every 90 days 2%

[qf1] soonerfan62 Not totally accurate bud --- the CBI can't change the rate by more than 2%, but if a market float, the market can do with it as it deems.

[soonerfan62] qf1 buddy but can only float if RI

[shalala] soonerfan62 just a bit...so when it comes out for a higher rate, RV at CBI...can market drive prices or is it locked each day by CBI and CBI cant change it for 90 days more than 2%? If that is the case...no fear of rate coming in high and dropping quickly...

[soonerfan62] shalala My understanding is RV can only change 2% every 90 days yes

[foundbetter] soonerfan62 did they not amend that so it can change every day?

[soonerfan62] foundbetter Not unless float

[ram1] soonerfan62 do you feel the IMF is still negotiating with Iraq?

[soonerfan62] ram1 No more negotiations get it done or we will

[shalala] soonerfan62 Thanks. So how do we know if it is a float rate or otherwise?
[soonerfan62] shalala RI floats RV doesn't IMO

copnsmith] If 3.29 is showing on the developmental screens of the banking system then why are will still concerned about the IMF putting a deadline on Iraq? I feel like I'm missing something. I must be... Lol....

[soonerfan62] copnsmith Difference between 3 and maybe 8

[shalala] soonerfan62 jonnywg All now makes sense except one thing. Soonerfan62, you believe Iraq can still RV by tomorrow...Jonnywg, it sounded like you said too late for Iraq to RV at this time and RI will come out likely tomorrow. Can you give us your reasons for each opinion/fact? Thanks again!!!

[soonerfan62] shalala IMO Iraq can RV anytime they want to

[jupiteruran] soonerfan62 soonerfan62 You don`t think their pride would make them RV???

[soonerfan62] jupiteruran IMO YES

[kb123] soonerfan62 when do you see this occurring? what are the timelines in this? TY!

[soonerfan62] kb123 I truly think we will be at the bank Monday nRI or RV

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/soonerfan-jonny-chat-28-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum