Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN

Go down

MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN Empty MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN

Post by Rosy Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:10 pm

MORE JONNY CHAT: Q & A, 28 JAN

[jonnywg] patriot1490 I AM TAKING THE FIRST CHEESE

[jonnywg] UNLESS THERE IS EVIDENCE OF AN RV TO COME /// NO MORE WAITING

[Belliewellie] I want the whole cheese factory!

[jonnywg] Belliewellie YOUR CHOICE ..... MAY GO DOWN MAY GO UP

[flash] Do you think we can obtain first cheese Monday?
[jonnywg] flash WE SHOULD SEE RESULTS THIS WEEKEND

[jonnywg] NO WINDOWS LEFT SINCE EXTENDED MONDAYS
sharpac] Are bank packages posting?
[jonnywg] sharpac AFTER RV RELEASE

[BiGGTiNS] So you think we are done?
[jonnywg] BiGGTiNS - YES

[jonnywg] bcrt EVERYTHING IS GOOD .... THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO HANDLE CASH INS ..... IRAQ HAS 72 HRS TO FILE AN RV IF IN FACT THIS IS AN RI ..... I WILL WAIT THE 72 HRS IF IT IS IN PROGRESS AND THEN MAKE MY DECISION ..... BUT 3.22 IS FINE WITH ME

[xyz] Do you think that it will show up today?

[jonnywg] xyz - WITHIN 24 HRS

[pepperinoblue] Could we get an RI plus 20% inflation? ....if you can tell us.

[bluwolf] Dove - Yes, it could come close to 3.86

[jonnywg] Thankful LIVE POSTED CURRENCY SCREENS ...... BUT NOT ON TELLER SCREENS

[jonnywg] DO NOT PHONE YOUR BANK

[ninn] Where will we see the rate live please?
[jonnywg] ninn - BANKS

[sharpac] Then is there still something we're waiting on?
[jonnywg] sharpac USA BANKING SYSTEM TO IMPLEMENT

[jonnywg] hooper8 - AFTER THE RI BY IMF ..... IRAQ HAS 72 HRS TO FILE AN RV

[angelbabies28] Can you please explain what the back screens mean?
[jonnywg] angelbabies28 - NOT AVAIL TO PUBLIC

[Hebrews11:1] It sounds like you have physically seen the $3.22 rate at the back end banking screens and that we are now waiting for a definition of the rate that you saw as to whether it is an RI or RV - is that correct?
[jonnywg] Hebrews11:1 – YES

[rjg] If you have seen the rate on a screen can it go away again? or does it have to go to the teller screens?
[jonnywg] rjg - IT IS LIVE SO GLOBAL FACTORS CAN CHANGE RATE

[rjg] I meant does it have to go live within a period of time? or can something happen that stops it from being posted live again
[jonnywg] rjg - CANNOT SEE A REVERSAL AS IT IS SIGNED OFF TO THE BANKS

[darkmeow] Any news on the VND?
[jonnywg] darkmeow - DO NOT GET HYSTERICAL BUT VND QUOTED OVER 15 CENTS UNDER 20

[robdel] Do YOU still see the rates today?
[jonnywg] robdel - YES

[peter3] Is all the political stuff done ? WGS, etc.

[jonnywg] - YES

[miabella] Is it in Iraq's best interest to RV?
[jonnywg] miabella - CORRECT

[FLBeachGirl] Do you think that the bank rates your are seeing are real or placeholders? Thanks.
[jonnywg] FLBeachGirl - THEY ARE REAL BUT CAN BE ADJUSTED WHEN FINALIZED

[Lindalou] Will the banks be paying the whole $3.22?
[jonnywg] Lindalou - DO NOT KNOW YET

[Canadinar] I've seen a lot of Soros talk recently. Is it possible that he manipulates system to RI at $3.22 then, when it RVs at its higher rate, this is simultaneous with expiry of higher notes, or a LOP at RV, "preventing" those general public from benefitting unless they accepted the RI rate?
[jonnywg] Canadinar - YOU NEVER KNOW

[comeonrv] Don't forget the 1% to 1.5% treasury fee
[jonnywg] comeonrv - THAT IS RIGHT

[RCM] Could it be that the screens are showing the ri rate for now and will adjust to the actual rate before released?
[jonnywg] RCM - QUITE POSSIBLE.... COULD BE A MISLEADING RATE

[nbr3bagshotrow] Should we wait to cash out after the new currency comes out or before?
[jonnywg] nbr3bagshotrow ASK AGAIN I CAN'T KEEP UP

[gman] Should we expect to see the revised rate on CBI tonight or tomorrow OR see it first on the US Bank screens on Monday morning?
[jonnywg] gman - DO NOT KNOW BUT WE WILL POST HERE

[nbr3bagshotrow] Is any of your intel giving you any info on the new currency?

[petersma] nbr3bagshotrow - Currency questions are irrelevant. We've changed currencies many times through history and Americans never lost out in the process. No need worry about the paranoia 'sky is falling' bloggers in my opinion
[jonnywg] petersma - TRUE

[Hebrews11:1] You have stated that now that the rate has been loaded and is live, the RI or RV process must continue, but that rate can adjust. Who has the authority to authorize the rate to go live at teller screens?
[jonnywg] Hebrews11:1 - WE THINK BANK OF AMERICA

[Canadinar] Is that why you are "all in" within 3 days of RI?
[jonnywg] Canadinar - I AM HAPPY WITH OVER 3 ..... WHAT A GREAT PROFIT .... I WILL WAIT TO SEE IF IRAQ RV'S BUT I HAVE HAVE ENOUGH OF THE BS COMING FROM THERE

[booyahoohoho] Are you saying we can definitely cashout Monday at $3.22?
[jonnywg] booyahoohoho - NOTHING IN CURRENCY IS GUARANTEED

[dinarelle] How may we be sure to receive Treasury notes? Will the bank have a mix of reserve and Treasury? Can we request Treasury?
[jonnywg] dinarelle - NO IDEA

[parisflea] Where does it show $3.22?
[jonnywg] parisflea - CURRENCY WINDOW...... BUT NOT AT TELLERS SCREEN

[jonnywg] DO NOT CALL BANKS ( IS VERY LONG POST), see more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-jonny-chat-q-28-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum