Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN

Go down

PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN Empty PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN

Post by Rosy Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

PTR CALL : TONY & GARY: 2ND CALL, 27 JAN
6PM CC Replay 760-569-7699 pin 395402#

Freeconference playback RECORDING LINK

90 Minutes

Call notes by HighHopes

2nd call today:

Gary: things are happening at the bank levels and people are anticipating "something" tonight. Maybe not the RV-but something leading to the RV. We are still confirming things

Tony:Ive been talking to a lot of people and we are going to have a great weekend. things are happening around the country and banks are updateing. We are excited for this weekend. We're back to more money in the banks and they have heightened security and banks telling employees they will be working overtime.

Gary: Things are progressing like Dan would say. We can't say its tomorrow or the next day but we are close.

Tony: A 3 letter agency made the decision today that this is going to happen. I can't say to much, but I have talked to people at different banking levels and its all good.

LEt me say that something really great might happen. In my personal opinion I would like to see an RI that moves to an RV because it will make all of you richer then rich.
Q: will it come out higher as an RV after the RI: Just your opinion

Tony: Yes if it comes out as an RI-it will RV as a much higher rate. Remember this-C Lagarde said that Iraq will have the highest currency in the region. It was a public announcement. When you see the number you will automatically know.

for a lot of people you will have a whole lot of money. If it comes out at a LARGE number-I'm all in.

If it comes out at an RI-don't forget about "who moved my cheese, and the first mouse"

Q: i heard on CNBC that there was a resulution to Greece and if its an RI-will it be able to move more then 2%

T: the 2% is only for Iraq-it has nothing to do with Forex and what they can do with the rate. It the market drives it up-thats ok. Iraq wont be controlling the market-We will be controlling the market. How much is bought and sold.

This is being pushed so the US has a surplus and to be like the Clinton era after Kuwait RV'd. It will take time. Whoever is the next President will have all the money he wants to do whatever he needs to.

Q: is it in Iraqs hands or is in the hands of the BIS and IMF. what do you think?

Tony: the term "soveriegn has been misused. we are hearing under article 142-the IMF still controls Iraqs currency until they are paid. so while the IMF gave them the right to say they were sovereign. gary: We basically have heard that there is a pointwhere Iraq has control but once released its in the hands of world banking systems to be sent to all the central banks. so the decision making is betwwen the central banks, the IMF and the world bank.

Tony. The CBI and ultimatly the IMF. The Imf can say we will do it if you don't/

Whos driving the rate:

Tony: If the IMF was doing it-it would be in the $3 range-If iraq is doing it-It will be substantially higher. A different scenario is IF the IMF puts it out in the $3 range-Iraq can RV it after at a much higher rate!!!! ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION!!!!.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

TOny: It could happen at any time, we are so close now that you should worry about your stradegy for different rates-do you know what you are going to do if it comes out at $3, or $5 or $7 or whatever.

Q: Is there a drop dead date?

TOny; We do and its not really Iraq but affecting other countries. Decisions that were made yesterday that Gary and I know about-dont worry about it taking much longer.

We are not going to get any public announcements-you will get a call from somebody or read it here-Thats how you will hear about it.

I have a copy of a bank screen sent to me-This screen is not at the tellers-Its at the Branch managers screens and above-The screens have changed andits true they are showing a live rate!!! This was from hours ago. Those rates have even changed from 3 hours ago. ive been on the phone-this is showing in NY, TX, TN, AZ,and other Eastern places. BOA from Washington to CA is on a defferent system from the rest of the country. We said we would see the RV from East to West and the rate change is happening from East to west. This is more then I should have told you!!

Q: can the IMF really make them RV???

tony: They can-go read Article 142 at the IMF can tell you how the IMF Can control a countries currency.

Q; Is that putting pressure on them.

Tony: I beleive it is-Theyve been threatening for months and now its time to carry through with the threats. and the IMF is either pushing it through or Iraq is pushing it through. We will know by how big the rate is. I have heard the rate is ready to go-just needs to be released.

Cheif: I think the banks, the world bank, The Erbil, The ministers, EVERYTHING IS DONE. All the crap we are seeing is just crap. Maybe the IMF and the BIS is lining everything up and somethings gotta give. I think we are there.

The IMF says -the buck stops here. but before that-the country has to do what they have to do. They have given Iraq every opportunity to do it and they are saying if I have to do it-You won't like it because we are going to release it at a lower rate . So Iraq has been given the opportunities to do it right

Q: how can one country hold up the global reset of the entire world???

Tony: this whole plan was built around Iraq. the US and Europe. And going back to the Clinton era where we had no debt. the process has taken longer then expected and has grown. Now during the process the global economy started to deteriatte and all the countries wanted a peice of the pie. so the Iraq peice is still a important peice of the pie.

The same man is still speaking and wants to send Dan and Tony copies of his CDS!!! Wink Next Caller from Texas! Q-Tony says she is definitely from Texas Laughing Q-How can you tell what is true and what isn't. They are joking now about their methods and laughing! :blink: Tony said that he finds out how many of his sources has the same thing and then he trys to confirm it. We have many places all over that it comes from! So if most all the sources line up with same information, then they agree that it is good intel. Some of the sources also come back and say that they are told to say certain things. This lady's sons all have dinar and Tony thinks that they should donate half of their dinar to their mother!

Q- Apron Ladies husband is on now :unsure: Q- Do the reporters know about all this? Tony-We have a clip showing a year ago that the media did know about it, but not to report on it. What would of happened if this information did get out? Everyon would have purchased dinar and it would be a mess. Everyone would quit work and it would have killed the economy!! Never will see this big event in media.

Tony talking about alot of congressmen still do not have dinar. :blink: Wink Q- Lady saying that she is looking forward to all the after RV events. Listened to Ben Bernake and she is asking if this is going to be a global restructure of financing. Gary-Read an article about US being overwhelmed with banks. Wants to streamline down alot to where they want it and they will have more control over everything! 😠 Just look at the cell phones today and there is alot of things that we don't know about. Definitely is going to put alot of people out of business when they cut down on some of the banks and streamline. We really are not fully aware of alot of things. Stay alert and keep up on your news. Lady appreciates all this and is going to give to next calle

Last caller! Q-What you feel about Talabani and resigning plans because of illness! He believes that it is true from what they are hearing. Don't know who replacement is at this point. Tony wanted the RV to happen before this. But thinks that resignation will not happen until mid Feb. Lady is going to bring her non-believing husband to SF with her!! Razz Gary said that Tony is done finally! Go have a great weekend and Friday night. Looking forward to beginning of next week! That is it for now!! We hope that Dan has a great time out of town with relatives!!! Call is over!!

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/ptr-call-tony-gary-2nd-call-27-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum