Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN

2 posters

Go down

PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN Empty PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN

Post by Rosy Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:23 pm

PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN
6 PM playback 760 569 7699 395402#

TONY. STATES - Agencies again today are saying its all good – have not heard from Iraq yet– We heard one 3 letter agency made the decision to have this happen and that is where we are at...

TONY.. STATES - Received some Banks shots a different levels in the bank systems and everything really looks good...i want to say more but I am not supposed to tell you

TONY. STATES - Something really great might happen – TONY.’s personal opinion would like to see an RI before an RV – it would cause you and I to be richer.

TONY. STATES - IF THIS Iraq Dinar RI’s first at $3 - do not forget who moved my cheese and the first mouse scenario – that is all I am going to say – I JUST SAID A WHOLE MOUTH FULL TO YOU and that is all I am going to say...

RI = Reinstatement of their former value

RV – Re-evaluation to a higher rate
QUESTION: Will it come out higher as an RV after the RI? TONY. STATES – Without saying anything I know, yes if it comes out as an RI, it will RV – yes at an higher rate

TONY. STATES - Christian LeGarde said they will have a strong currency – highest currency in the region – think about that – they publically announced it - they will make it happen or they will look dumb.
RV – Re-evaluation to a higher rate

QUESTION: Will it come out higher as an RV after the RI? TONY. STATES – Without saying anything I know, yes if it comes out as an RI, it will RV – yes at an higher rate

TONY. STATES - Christian LeGarde said they will have a strong currency – highest currency in the region – think about that – they publically announced it - they will make it happen or they will look dumb.

TONY. STATES - If the number of the rate is low you will know what has happened - an RI... IF you wait you will come into a whole lot of money for it to RV

TONY. STATES - IF IT comes out at a large number I am all in and $3.50 is NOT a large number....Keep that in mind....

TONY. STATES - IF IMF did this... and it came out at a $3.50 rate IRAQ will still be able to RV at a later date.... now if I hit you in the head with a baseball bat listen to what I just said.

CALLER ASKS - Do we actually have a drop dead date???

TONY. STATES - I was told that we do...other places would make it hard to string out...decisions that were made yesterday...I think waiting for months, weeks and days is over with...

TONY. STATES – there will be NO Public announcements- you will hear it from others that have cashed out and heard someone called someone- beside us at PTR we will tell you...

TONY. STATES - has a bank screens shows all the countries have filled in rates and not at a bank teller parts yet... showing the 00's that were there are now showing a live rate but haven't been pushed forward yet

TONY. STATES - they have gone back in and showing a live rate but I do not know the live rate and that was hours ago...those rates have changed from three hours ago. Different Banks, NY, TX, TN mostly the east coast. Arizona is seeing something else.

TONY. STATES – Bank of America is on a different system than the rest of the country. East Coast to West Coast different systems. All the changes are coming from East to West.

TONY. STATES – The Dong will be at an unbelievable price = I will not quote it but it will be an unbelievable price!

TONY. STATES – the IMF can control a countries currency under Article 14 – the information is out there – we believe that this is what’s control this situation now – all the things about to take place is controlling this to be pushed through

TONY. STATES – either the IMF will push this through or Iraq will say OK we will do this – you will be able to tell by the rate who is responsible

CHIEF STATES - All the ministers, Arbil, HCL and even the banks are all done – nothing left to do – its crap in the articles – whatever the BIS is lining up with the IMF to make this happen we are at the pentacle for this to take place and hopefully we are there...

TONY. STATES – the IMF says the buck stops here – they are telling Iraq do what you are supposed to do before the buck gets here or ...if WE have to do this you will NOT like it –

TONY. STATES - Iraq they are supposed to do this on their own – IMF will not have a rate as high as Iraq wanted if they do NOT get up and do their OWN RI-RV – so the IMF says here it is what are you going to do Iraq?

TONY. STATES - Originally it was going to be like Kuwait...it has grown and changes had to be made—pieces has to be added - one more, then one more - gov't agencies involved. Chicago mercantile Exchange shows info - people throughout the years all thought this is it - didn't look at what other people are doing - everyone is thinking, this is the final - new security in place - be ready, ok I am ready.......

TONY. STATES - Plan on rate being $3.00 rate – everything above that will be extra and you will be ok...

TONY. STATES - Everyone enjoy your great weekend. Good night everyone. Enjoy your weekend. Closer than close!

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/ptr-call-tony-gary-27-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN Empty Re: PTR CALL : TONY & GARY, 27 JAN

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Let' hope this isn't hype... Tony always sounds good, hope he is right this time.

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last...

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum