Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IQD vs USD vs AMERO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IQD vs USD vs AMERO

+10
Peppermint Patti
TNman
scott24680
elvishd1
bigdaddytim
PALMER01
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
geezer
Barry G
14 posters

Go down

IQD vs USD vs AMERO Empty IQD vs USD vs AMERO

Post by Barry G Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Extremely exciting day - very hard to focus on the writing of a heavy article. This is just a theory and I'm not sure I want it to become real.

As thing develop before our eyes, we are all realizing that things are going to change. Things will never be the same again. We have been told repeatedly to develop a plan and be prepared. Well, it looks like our US Dollar may revalue with the Dinar and the rest of the world. As I had stated in a previous post and others have recently confirmed, our new currency has been printed. My gut had told me that it would be US Treasury notes much like the $5.00 bill Kennedy had printed in 1963. But maybe it is something else. How about the "Amero".

Lets look at this from another perspective. Much to my frustration, several gurus had predicted that the Dinar would RV at a 1 to 1 rate. I never wanted to believe that and still don't. But suppose that our Dollar was devalued to the 12 to 1 for the Amero ratio quoted in a chat this afternoon. If the RV of the Dinar was a rate of $12.00, we now have the 1 to 1 (or 1-IQD to 1-USD). Or even a US devalue of 10 to 1 for a Dinar RV rate $10.00. With all our manufacturing shipped to other countries, China holding our paper, our gold - who knows where, and our resources buried in red tape, our assets could be substantially less than many other countries. (Remember, this month for the first time in history, our debt exceded our worth. In business, that is called bankrupt!) I really did not figure this theory held water until I read Bulldog's post with the 17 items to watch. After Obama's trial yesterday in Georga, Hilary's announcement of stepping down last night, Geitner's statement, etc, it is starting to look emanate. We all knew that the dollar had to devalue. We just didn't know when and how much. My earlier predictions was 20-25%. We heard 40% the last few weeks. Who really knows. We pray!

The reality is we would be in the same place - still very wealthy when compared to the average person post RV.

Barry G

Back to top Go down

IQD vs USD vs AMERO Empty Re: IQD vs USD vs AMERO

Post by geezer Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 pm

scratch hope there aint many of us sw florida people like this..where you come from? lol!
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Maybe he comes from the land of archives

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2245507099IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Don't see it, the thing that can't hold water is his theory. They are not printing and stockpiling new currency, the only "new" currency is the new $100 bill that was supposed to be released in Feb 2010. Process problems with the new printing system has held it up due to a high rejection rate, and the need to hand sort the defective bills. Clinton has said all along that this would be her last public office, that she wants to devote more time to advocacy issues. We are still talking about 2 years out, she is not resigning, just saying when this term is done so is she.

Personally, with the performance of the Euro, I think the Amero concept is dead like a doornail.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2805820865  IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2805820865  IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2805820865  IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:21 pm

And just what is a "dead doornail" ?IQD vs USD vs AMERO 761671673
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Can you say "hyper inflation"?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:30 pm

A Challenger getting sucked up the exhaust of a Cobra...dead as a doornail.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Now that is funny, but true. But, they cost almost twice as much, for a 500.IQD vs USD vs AMERO 4017580043
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scott24680 Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi Barry,

The NWO is dead, so we won't be seeing an amero. Actually, I think the power elite abandoned the amero several years ago. The IMF was trying to sell the SDR (special drawing rights) as a world currency last summer, but that attempt failed miserably.. That looks to be their last attempt at creating a world currency. We will see a new US Treasury currency probably devalued 40-50% with good guys in control of it..

scott24680

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Don't think we will see a new currency anytime soon ... nor do I buy into the white hats/evil cabal scenario. Sorry it just doesn't make sense.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2805820865  IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2805820865  IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2805820865  IQD vs USD vs AMERO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by scott24680 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Don't think we will see a new currency anytime soon ... nor do I buy into the white hats/evil cabal scenario. Sorry it just doesn't make sense.

That's fine, but sorry, a conspiracy exists and it's going down. If you want to understand the genesis of it, the second part of this amazing article goes into how it all came about over the last several hundred years:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1023-financial-tyranny

JFK died for it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA

scott24680

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:17 pm

PALMER01 wrote:And just what is a "dead doornail" ?IQD vs USD vs AMERO 761671673

In the south, there are certain "sayins" that I have said all my life where applicable. I never stopped to think about what it meant or the origination of the saying. That is probably true for most parts of the country.

I have always said, "dead as a doornail" to mean any person or thing that is dead. He is dead as a doornail. That senate bill is dead as a doornail. I always knew that it meant "dead" with an additional emphasis.

Because you asked:

Q From Clyde W Hathaway: How about dead as a doornail?
A This is an ancient expression: we have a reference to this dating back to 1350, and it also appears in the fourteenth-century work The Vision of Piers Plowman and in Shakespeare’s Henry IV. Another expression, of rather later date, is as dead as a herring, because most people only saw herrings when they were long dead and preserved; there are other similes with the same meaning, such as dead as mutton, or dead as a stone.

Dead enough for you?
But why particularly a doornail, rather than just any old nail? Could it be because of the repetition of sounds, and the much better rhythm of the phrase compared with the version without door? Almost certainly the euphony has caused the phrase to survive longer than the alternatives I’ve quoted. But could there something special about a doornail?
The usual reason given is that a doornail was one of the heavy studded nails on the outside of a medieval door, or possibly that the phrase refers to the particularly big one on which the knocker rested. A doornail, because of its size and probable antiquity, would seem dead enough for any proverb; the one on which the knocker sat might be thought particularly dead because of the number of times it had been knocked on the head.
But William and Mary Morris, in The Morris Dictionary of Word and Phrase Origins, quote a correspondent who points out that it could come from a standard term in carpentry. If you hammer a nail through a piece of timber and then flatten the end over on the inside so it can’t be removed again (a technique called clinching), the nail is said to be dead, because you can’t use it again. Doornails would very probably have been subjected to this treatment to give extra strength in the years before screws were available. So they were dead because they’d been clinched. It sounds plausible, but whether it’s right or not we will probably never know.

Want to know what "walking around sense" means? I didn't think so.

lol!
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Now that was interesting. After I posted that remark, I drove my son to youth group at the church, and we discussed this type of thing at length. It gave him more insight into his Dad, and we had some laughs. Thanks for that.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:03 pm

The elite scrapped the Amero a while back. It's a step that they are illuminating to speed things up. They are getting old and haven't finished their plans yet.

Heard this from Lindsey Williams a while back. It's on his DVD's, access on the Internet free for all that want to listen...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:00 pm

scott24680 wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:Don't think we will see a new currency anytime soon ... nor do I buy into the white hats/evil cabal scenario. Sorry it just doesn't make sense.

That's fine, but sorry, a conspiracy exists and it's going down. If you want to understand the genesis of it, the second part of this amazing article goes into how it all came about over the last several hundred years:

JFK died for it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA

Sorry but I see all of this as mere preparation for the last days as in the biblical account found in Daniel, Revelation and of which the Lord Himself spoke of when He walked on this earth. I don't want to get into this too far lest it become OOM2 stuff, however, Jesus said: "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." (Mt 24:24). I see all of this as preparation for that deception it that it ties to all of the NESERA stuff about White Hats and Good Intergalactic Visitors. Yes there will be one who comes, who will be seen as a "White Hat," but he will be the blackest of all black hats. Specifically I speak of the "beast" spoken on in Revelation 13 who "...was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by scott24680 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Just to let you know..

I know NESARA is bull. The galactic messages are disinformation. I know a lot of what is in NESARA will actually happen though - and I know this because I'm in the middle of helping to make it happen, and it will all happen lawfully.

Your false prophet sounds like it is the POPE (no kidding on that) and also perhaps the BLACK POPE - leader of the Jesuits. The Vatican is really frikken evil. And you can certainly see the signs as evidenced by their lack of a moral stand on pedophilia. Would Jesus have approved of the pope and Vatican? - I think not..

scott24680

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 pm

scott24680 wrote:Just to let you know..

I know NESARA is bull. The galactic messages are disinformation. I know a lot of what is in NESARA will actually happen though - and I know this because I'm in the middle of helping to make it happen, and it will all happen lawfully.

Your false prophet sounds like it is the POPE (no kidding on that) and also perhaps the BLACK POPE - leader of the Jesuits. The Vatican is really frikken evil. And you can certainly see the signs as evidenced by their lack of a moral stand on pedophilia. Would Jesus have approved of the pope and Vatican? - I think not..

Not going to go there ... except to say most likely not the pope. Obvious faults or not, I am not going to bash another denomination, not gonna pick up, let alone cast that particular stone.

Putting on my moderator hat, ► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments. Consider yourself warned.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 pm

I read these posts twice, and I still don't get it,

Oh, I do get the part about the 500KR tho!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scott24680 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:04 am

May your false prophet be who you expect it to be.

As for me, I've done all the work required to figure it out. Unfortunately, not all truths are what you want to hear or believe. Once this RV hits, you will begin to hear a lot of truths you don't want to hear. Good luck.

scott24680

Back to top Go down

Post by scott24680 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

1alaskan wrote:I read these posts twice, and I still don't get it,

Oh, I do get the part about the 500KR tho!

What don't you get?

scott24680

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 am

That in my lifetimetime that in the US, the fed will go away, we will have a "NEW" currency, or any of the other things that some folks think will happen.

Why? TOO MANY GUNS & TOO MANY BULLETS!

And now you ask why do I think this? Because as just seen in the poll going on, most folks don't care, UNTILL IT EFFECTS THEM, then when they get pushed far enough, all the ONES who thought they had the masses fooled, will know, they the silent ones, were just that silent, not fooled!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:19 am

scott24680 wrote:Hi Barry,

The NWO is dead, so we won't be seeing an amero. Actually, I think the power elite abandoned the amero several years ago. The IMF was trying to sell the SDR (special drawing rights) as a world currency last summer, but that attempt failed miserably.. That looks to be their last attempt at creating a world currency. We will see a new US Treasury currency probably devalued 40-50% with good guys in control of it..

You are correct and not the "Amero". The new US TREASURY currency will be called the rainbow bills. They are already being printed and will be available immediately (within one week or so) of the removal of the USD, fiat currency. The possibility of a denomination to 40% of its face value is only speculation at this point but a very good possibility.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 am

Key word

"speculation"

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:00 am

Are not most things we consider for the future "speculation", most notably here IQD??

Each chooses his/her perspectives based upon their background, education, experiences, & many other factors, perhaps most significantly, their BELIEFS about "reality". As new "intel" comes to light we can alter our beliefs and perspectives based on same. We each choose not only what we listen to, but what we "take onboard" and how we permit that to affect our life, which does indeed affect those within our sphere of influence, as they permit same. I appreciate each life and perspective shared here as valuable and worthy of thoughtful consideration, and not necessarily contradictory or mutually exclusive, although many might consider them diametrically opposed, perhaps because they don't yet have enough information with which to make wiser choices.

I'm so thankful I know Who holds the future with such a close and intimate relationship, it matters not what the future holds. He is my Source of Life and ALL good gifts-- physical, emotional, intellectual, relational, spiritual, provisional.... and He guides and empowers me by His Holy Spirit into all wisdom by His Grace and Truth over time, as all is in His Hands, where I choose to remain.

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, Abundance and so much More..... Very Happy

In His Love, Peace, Joy, Truth, Forgiveness..... to His Honor and Glory, 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:50 am

7freemom wrote:Are not most things we consider for the future "speculation", most notably here IQD??

Each chooses his/her perspectives based upon their background, education, experiences, & many other factors, perhaps most significantly, their BELIEFS about "reality". As new "intel" comes to light we can alter our beliefs and perspectives based on same. We each choose not only what we listen to, but what we "take onboard" and how we permit that to affect our life, which does indeed affect those within our sphere of influence, as they permit same. I appreciate each life and perspective shared here as valuable and worthy of thoughtful consideration, and not necessarily contradictory or mutually exclusive, although many might consider them diametrically opposed, perhaps because they don't yet have enough information with which to make wiser choices.

I'm so thankful I know Who holds the future with such a close and intimate relationship, it matters not what the future holds. He is my Source of Life and ALL good gifts-- physical, emotional, intellectual, relational, spiritual, provisional.... and He guides and empowers me by His Holy Spirit into all wisdom by His Grace and Truth over time, as all is in His Hands, where I choose to remain.

Blessings to all seekers here of Truth, Abundance and so much More..... Very Happy

In His Love, Peace, Joy, Truth, Forgiveness..... to His Honor and Glory, 7freemom

You are correct, but it seems, as shown by Misk haveing to do a poll about it, that some members can't leave it at that, they want to trash everything that should be considered "speculation",

And we do a a instruction book for life it's called God's word the Bible, and a lot of good information is found in Proverbs that will help the ones who can't get past the RV not happening, when someone they don't know, says is will or might.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:13 am

The very definition of NONSENSE...utter nonsense.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Thank you Scott for sharing links above!! I have not got to the history in part two yet but the jfk and part one are AMAZING!!! Very Happy

Scott shared: "That's fine, but sorry, a conspiracy exists and it's going down. If you want to understand the genesis of it, the second part of this amazing article goes into how it all came about over the last several hundred years:

JFK died for it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA "

I encourage each here to choose to enlighten yourselves with Truth to set you Free!

Blessings to all seekers of Truth, Abundance, Freedom and so much More....

In His Love, Joy, Peace, Redemption, Forgiveness.... to His Honor and Glory...

7freemom

7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum