Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
doubters give me your dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

doubters give me your dinar

+5
greenlight
therealbutterfly
ADMIN
crawdaddy2x22
Wes101
9 posters

Go down

doubters give me your dinar Empty doubters give me your dinar

Post by Wes101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 pm

Ill gladly take any un NO why? wanted dinar off the doubters on here like xxxxxxxxxx. The facts are I got into this as an investment and while most think they are smart and continue spreading half truths and negative comments I am a man and not a boy. So shut it if you can't be positive. If you want something negative then go somewhere else. Negative people are never ever ever gonna have anything more. They are the ones protesting at wallstreet and expect handouts. Be positive or give me your dinar. When it DOES rv ill be glad you did and you will have a reason go throw a pity party.

Wes101

Back to top Go down

doubters give me your dinar Empty Re: doubters give me your dinar

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 pm

WOW! And I thought I needed to take a pill!!
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 pm

► We do not allow slander, obscene/swearing, racist or sexually explicit language nor any abusive, hateful, threatening, harassing or name calling comments.
► Posts that defame or insult OOM, its moderators and administrator, or your fellow members will not be allowed. Even if it is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Wes101 wrote:Ill gladly take any un doubters give me your dinar 437791839 wanted dinar off the doubters on here like xxxxxxxxxx. The facts are I got into this as an investment and while most think they are smart and continue spreading half truths and negative comments I am a man and not a boy. So shut it if you can't be positive. If you want something negative then go somewhere else. Negative people are never ever ever gonna have anything more. They are the ones protesting at wallstreet and expect handouts. Be positive or give me your dinar. When it DOES rv ill be glad you did and you will have a reason go throw a pity party.

Hmmm... who is being negative exactly? And why should anyone GIVE you their dinar? I kinda think its funny that most likely you are calling the ones who are speaking of the redenomination as negative as the ones spreading half truths but say NOTHING about the 'intel providers' who share NO truths.....

doubters give me your dinar Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:48 pm

YAY Miske!!!!

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:50 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
Wes101 wrote:Ill gladly take any un doubters give me your dinar 437791839 wanted dinar off the doubters on here like xxxxxxxxxx. The facts are I got into this as an investment and while most think they are smart and continue spreading half truths and negative comments I am a man and not a boy. So shut it if you can't be positive. If you want something negative then go somewhere else. Negative people are never ever ever gonna have anything more. They are the ones protesting at wallstreet and expect handouts. Be positive or give me your dinar. When it DOES rv ill be glad you did and you will have a reason go throw a pity party.

Hmmm... who is being negative exactly? And why should anyone GIVE you their dinar? I kinda think its funny that most likely you are calling the ones who are speaking of the redenomination as negative as the ones spreading half truths but say NOTHING about the 'intel providers' who share NO truths.....

The name that was named was edited out... sorry, but calling out of another member in open forum is not allowed... We do have a PM system, if you so choose to use it, to PM your concerns or frustrations to them personally.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Miskebam wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

The name that was named was edited out... sorry, but calling out of another member in open forum is not allowed... We do have a PM system, if you so choose to use it, to PM your concerns or frustrations to them personally.

I agree! I was actually just referring to it as a blanket statement. I figured he was calling several members negative lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I didnt see your YAY MISKE... til after I tapped that out Smile

Thank you ... Laughing

P.S. The use of the PM system information was not directed at you either... Razz

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Miskebam, I have tried to be as positive on the topic that certain people in HERE keep posting comments in relation to the dinar and calling it a scam. Zits obvious they are trouble makers and you should be shutting those topics down instead of censoring my words.I called em by their name on here.there is nothing wrong with that. If they don't like it they should cease to be negative.

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm

So isn't true misk? Ks this whole thing a scam?

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Wes101 wrote:Miskebam, I have tried to be as positive on the topic that certain people in HERE keep posting comments in relation to the dinar and calling it a scam. Zits obvious they are trouble makers and you should be shutting those topics down instead of censoring my words.I called em by their name on here.there is nothing wrong with that. If they don't like it they should cease to be negative.

I musta missed the post where a member called it a scam....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Read all 5the pages of the article on "this is bad if true" butterfly. You made some comments too. Im not sure what. I had an irritating comment by someone claiming the increase last week was an rv and saying "how did that go for you"? That's their way if saying it ain't happening along with several others. I was trying to encourage others and he had to act like the south end of a north bound donkey.

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Correction. The topic was "not good news if true".

Wes101

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:20 pm

I saw a couple of posts that said as long as people were still buying dinar that it woulnt rv. So I think for the next 48 hours we should just trash the dinar and be as nasty and negitive as possable. Who's with me?!?!?
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm

just kidding
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Wes101 wrote:Read all 5the pages of the article on "this is bad if true" butterfly. You made some comments too. Im not sure what. I had an irritating comment by someone claiming the increase last week was an rv and saying "how did that go for you"? That's their way if saying it ain't happening along with several others. I was trying to encourage others and he had to act like the south end of a north bound donkey.

Yep, I made comments but they are not HALF TRUTHS like you claim. I am not negative either. But just because I am pointing out what exactly the CBI is stating and its not anything close to what the 'intel givers' claim, does not make me negative. It makes me a realist. I have been in this since November 2003. TRUST me I wish I could say we will be making millions off of this. But reading what the CBI has said since 2006 and more and more recently, I just cant ignore it as a definite and most likely scenario. I would MUCH rather people see ALL sides of the potential outcomes, no matter how bad they might sound. To sit here and only post stuff that will make us all feel warm and fuzzy is flat out wrong and misleading. I know of someone personally who killed themselves over a guru prediction not happening like they said it would. That just shows you how much some people cling to what the intel providers say over facts.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Wes101 wrote:Miskebam, I have tried to be as positive on the topic that certain people in HERE keep posting comments in relation to the dinar and calling it a scam. Zits obvious they are trouble makers and you should be shutting those topics down instead of censoring my words.I called em by their name on here.there is nothing wrong with that. If they don't like it they should cease to be negative.

WHEW!!! At first I thought it was me he named because of the recent claim by another thayt I now am honored with the title of most negative.
But after reading that this person called the dinar a scam, I now know it wasn;t me after all.
Good news for me...
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Wes101 wrote:Read all 5the pages of the article on "this is bad if true" butterfly. You made some comments too. Im not sure what. I had an irritating comment by someone claiming the increase last week was an rv and saying "how did that go for you"? That's their way if saying it ain't happening along with several others. I was trying to encourage others and he had to act like the south end of a north bound donkey.

Spoke too soon, He did refer to me.. and the dinar did RV. I just did not make it up. You said yuo would be spending time in Hawaii once it RV'd. I simply let you know that it already did.
I apologize if my remarks were rude - it was not intended to be. I simply intended to prove that the RV had indeed occurred and that fact was completely unnoticed.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 pm

http://theiraqidinar.com/2012/01/26/tyron-first-posted-in-vip-by-captain-wingnut-dv-12612/

I'm just going to post this in response to people calling for the abuse of rabbits. Keep the faith family!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Rabbits,

Now that is the LOP I can get into, Fried is best!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 pm

No really, lets try it. Just no holds bared, mean nasty, so know one buys any more dinar, except greenlights because I heard he is selling his.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:http://theiraqidinar.com/2012/01/26/tyron-first-posted-in-vip-by-captain-wingnut-dv-12612/

I'm just going to post this in response to people calling for the abuse of rabbits. Keep the faith family!

You act like we WANT this to happen. I can say for sure that I certainly DONT!!! I spent too many years in this and too much money to not make much off of it. It would stink if it does just flat out redenominate. But you cant ignore that its a possibility.

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:35 pm

just kidding again
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 pm

I'M NOT A DOUBTER, BUT THIS KINDA INFORMATION REALLY MAKES YOU TEST YOUR WILL TO STAY IN THIS DEAL. WE HAVE OUR SECRET INTEL GURU'S WHO SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH OF THE DAY WE ALL CASH IN. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE WHO'S GURUS SAY WE ARE ALL GETTING RIPPED OFF. KINDA MAKES YOU WONDER IF ALL THE EXCUSES WE RECEIVE WHEN OUR GUYS SAY BE READY ITS COMING TONIGHT AND THE DAYS COME AND GO. FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD AND READ THIS DEAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE MONTHS AGO. JUST SAYING; I HOPE NOT.

HERE'S THE LINKS: YOU MIGHT NEED A DRINK AFTER READ THE WHOLE DOCUEMENT.

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/10/world-global-settlement-funds.html

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/nesara/news/news.php?q=1327612670

lara2033

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:45 pm

greenlight wrote:

Spoke too soon, He did refer to me.. and the dinar did RV. I just did not make it up. You said yuo would be spending time in Hawaii once it RV'd. I simply let you know that it already did.
I apologize if my remarks were rude - it was not intended to be. I simply intended to prove that the RV had indeed occurred and that fact was completely unnoticed.

You thought it was you. I thought it was me, so I'm glad to hear it's you Greenlight. LOL1! Wes101 is just having a moment. He'll be fine in the morning.

Go Ri/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:46 pm

HOGWASH. When it comes to our setting prez I'm not the biggest fan, but any art. that has the line kenyan born in it, I know its not worth the time to read it.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 pm

nesare, politics, folks getting upset, calling each other names

Thread started out not so good and went down hill.

If one does not like what ones reads, easier to move on or do your ranting in a PM. (safer too)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum