Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
This is the answer and it makes so much sense! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

This is the answer and it makes so much sense!

+19
Herb Lady
readysetrv
TNman
Jayzze
Ponee
PrudenceArt
supergirl
geezer
Just Da Truth
crawdaddy2x22
happywelshguy
rick152
skyegale
LookingAtTheHeavens
1alaskan
silkysand
Kevind53
ADMIN
ibcraig0
23 posters

Go down

This is the answer and it makes so much sense! Empty This is the answer and it makes so much sense!

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm

I would post the whole article but it is very long so I am just posting the link. You HAVE to read this it is amazing and this guy makes more sense than any article or intel or anything I have read since I began this journey. Read it, you will like it!

http://theiraqidinar.com/2012/01/26/tyron-first-posted-in-vip-by-captain-wingnut-dv-12612/#more-121788
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This is the answer and it makes so much sense! Empty Re: This is the answer and it makes so much sense!

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Thank you... that IS long!

Last edited by Miskebam on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

This is the answer and it makes so much sense! Empty Re: This is the answer and it makes so much sense!

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Miskebam wrote:Thank you... that IS long!

And howdy! This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 3079029344

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 2805820865  This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 2805820865  This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 2805820865  This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:47 pm

coffee Very interesting read.....no questions here bigsmile Thanks for post...

coffee  Want to know Jesus? call him! Very Happy  Want to meet him? Text & Drive wreckless

God bless
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks for the information

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Thanks for posting that!
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:52 pm

I really enjoyed reading that .. Smiling all the while - thank you!!
Come RV!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:04 am

I just want to say thank you to OOM and the mods here for allowing us to post links to other sites. There are other sites who will remain nameless that will not allow links to other sites posted and to me that just shows that they are afraid of something.

Thank you for this site, it is by far the best site of its kind and I am so glad I found you guys and that I am a member here. Very Happy :cheers: This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 1261280965
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:13 am

ibcraig0 wrote:I just want to say thank you to OOM and the mods here for allowing us to post links to other sites. There are other sites who will remain nameless that will not allow links to other sites posted and to me that just shows that they are afraid of something.

Thank you for this site, it is by far the best site of its kind and I am so glad I found you guys and that I am a member here. Very Happy :cheers: This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 1261280965

What you just said about "posting from other sites" may be gone as of tomorrow morning. Please see the general discussion area for a poll post...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:15 am

rick,

The poll is not about all outside posts, it is about other sites intel postings, You can always go to the orginal sites and read all posts.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:35 am

Again... We are talking about ONLY removing those which people call GURUS... The article that was posted above was an opinion piece and not once did the guy say, I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE, and he is not hyping up the members and calling the rv everyday...

THAT is what we are asking if you want to keep...

Keep the EVERY DAY RV callers that get their information from a source via a phone call or text that are members from other sites? or not allow them...

Simple as that...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 am

ibcraig0 wrote:I just want to say thank you to OOM and the mods here for allowing us to post links to other sites. There are other sites who will remain nameless that will not allow links to other sites posted and to me that just shows that they are afraid of something.

We are glad to have you Smile BIG HUG!!!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:45 am

Yes, it is long....

But, It's well worth reading

bounce

Miskebam wrote:Thank you... that IS long!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 am

Great read, I just wish we knew more about the author
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 am

crawdaddy2x22 wrote:Great read, I just wish we knew more about the author

Doesn't really change the message imo.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This is the answer and it makes so much sense! Empty YIKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Just Da Truth Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:19 am

THANKS FOR THIS !!!!!! THIS WAS A WONDERFUL READ NO BLA -BLA DIRECT AND TO THE POINT !!!!!!!!!!Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 8) 8) 8) This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 3079029344 This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 3079029344 This is the answer and it makes so much sense! 3079029344Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.
Denis Waitley

Last edited by Just Da Truth on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TO ADD ON !!!!)
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by geezer Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:14 am

after ther first page my eyes are crossed could i get a synopsis of it
?
geezer
geezer
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 am

YES, good stuff!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:13 am

OK there it is to make sense.....We know they are removing the 3 zeroes. No One could understand what was the deal with going from 1170 to 1166. It is a perception that the Dinar was increasing in value ever so slightly. When you move the zeroes from 1170 and 1166 3 spots the value is the same as 1.17 exchange. there is the rate at least initially

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:28 am

Yes, it is a well written article. But once again, it is just the authors opinion, as he stated several times throughout the article. Thus, it should be considered hearsay. It sounds good, but it is not fact. It is a well spoken persons opinion.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:50 am

this article is unbelievable it makes so much sense based on facts not hype or bs this renews hope that it will happen and the 1 to1 is very possible all we are hearing is total bs iraq and only iraq will make this happen
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 am

They proved they can and will make changes to the currency.

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:32 am

This is exactly what I have been saying since early December, but in shorter ways. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:35 am

AJAnderson wrote:This is exactly what I have been saying since early December, but in shorter ways. AJ

Not if you add up all that you've written since then. :geek:
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 am

Well, I'm back from a one week exile for "cussing and name calling". I have seen a lot worse than what I had to say. That is OK. It didn't hurt too badly. shame

Regarding the post above. My opinion is that it was very well written. For those of us who have been in this investment for years and have spent an appreciable amount of time reading all of the past information will recognize the steps just as they have happened. It all fits and outlines a very intelligent plan by Shabibi.

What I take away from this article is that the RV amount will be a one to one ratio. I have held out high hopes that the rate would be higher than a one to one. I remember reading that Shabibi stated that the rate would be restored to the old rate of $3.22 with the IMF allowing a 20% increase for inflation bringing it to $3.86. The one nagging fact is that Shabibi didn't say immediately upon RV. They can come out at a lower rate and allow it to appreciate to the higher rates.

If you stop to think about it, it is the only thing that makes sense. I won't go into detail. I would only be reiterating what the author stated in his post. Let it suffice to say that it will be much easier for the common man and woman in the market place to make the transition and will serve to keep the people from thinking they were tricked into turning in their dinars just before they increased in value.

Frankly, I have never believed the outrageous rates of $6.00 to $14.00. While it makes for good press and garners a lot of attention, I can't help but wonder where these unbelievable rates originate. Randy Koonce says $3.41 and maybe as high as $4.40. He says the budget dictates that rate. Time will tell. What I want to know is how much more time?

Randy Koonce says we will see the RV when the GOI is finally seated and the ministers are named. Why does he say that? Because that is what was stated by Shabibi. Shabibi wants a representative government and it is not there yet and will not be there until Maliki agreees to the implementation of the Erbil agreement and shares power. So far, Randy is the ONLY one that has been correct. Evidence? Do you see an RV? While others have stated dates and rates for every day of the year, Randy says forget all of the bull and just wait for the GOI and ministers.

There is one more main item and that was brought forth by Kaperoni and that is the law that applies to existing debts and how that will be handled post RV. They can't get that passed because they have the problem of getting a quorum with Allawi's party boycotting the meetings. I'm with Kap on this, they cannot RV until this is passed. It would leave too much confusion and the courtrooms filled with lawyers.

"It's always something".

I can't promise I won't go into exile again. My opinions are strong. I have trouble restraining myself sometime when I see blatant lies.
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:55 am

GREAT POST TNMAN. I CONCUR 100% WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ON RANDY K.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:19 am

After sleeping on this article and discussing it with my family I have had some more thoughts. I think what this guy said is so sensible and as TNman says, it outlines exactly what has happened throughout the history of the dinar since this all started and makes sense of why certain things happened like the change from 1170 to 1166.

After thinking about this all night my thoughts are this. A country's currency is based on their GNP or backed by gold(which not many countries can do these days) which for Iraq includes many resources such as oil, natural gas, diamonds, minerals, and agriculture. Qatar was mentioned and their main GNP is natural gas and they are a very wealthy country. Iraq has the largest natural gas deposits in the world and with what has been discovered they are 3rd or 4th largest in oil reserves which tells us that they have the potential to be extremely wealthy not even considering the other resources they have. So my thoughts were that it makes total sense for them to initially RV slightly above $1 USD so that the people have the incentive to exchange their USD for IQD right away before the IQD goes higher. Once the CBI has pulled in all the USD from the streets and the people have a currency that has value and they are moving forward working and building the country with higher wages and all the new employment opportunities that will be there with building the infrastructure and new oil wells the country will begin to flourish. When that happens I see the IQD raising in value to where it once was and perhaps even beyond that. Based on a countries resources and the GNP Iraq could very well become the wealthiest country in the ME just like we have all heard, I just don't think it will happen right out of the gate. It may take several years for the IQD to raise to the point that we were all hoping it would come out at initially but if we have the ability and patience to hold some IQD and wait we could still see the dream we have all held for so long.

Anyway, that is JMO but it "feels" right and it makes sense.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Herb Lady Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:22 am

Thank you for posting this.
Herb Lady
Herb Lady
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:40 am

I don't know who Capt. Wingnut is, I have seen his name a few times on posts, but what he has said makes a much sense as I have heard in a long time.

Could be the answer

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justdawnagain Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:57 am

HOLY COW! Even I understood that! Thanks for the link. Great article.

Dawn =)

justdawnagain
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:22 am

1 to 1 always makes sense. But the fact that shabs has said that the dinar will be greater than any other currency makes me wonder. I know that i will not go back and purchase more above 1 but there are countries and the very rich as well as investment funds that will see 1 to 1 then go in to buy as much as possible knowing that the dinar is on the move and they WILL triple or quadruple their investment. For me it all boils down to how long do you have to cash in> Many (of those in the know?????) say cash in quickly before it drops. the cbi has said 10 years to cash in. When iraq rvd before they gave 3 months with the old currency. So I will wait until I know exactly what the time limit is to decide of how much to cash in, with whom and how much to hold.

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:28 am

PrudenceArt wrote: But the fact that shabs has said that the dinar will be greater than any other currency makes me wonder

When did he say this? I know he said that it would be the strongest currency in the ME, but that doesn't mean the most valuable...

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

This is the answer and it makes so much sense! Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 am

CaptnJerry wrote:
PrudenceArt wrote: But the fact that shabs has said that the dinar will be greater than any other currency makes me wonder

When did he say this? I know he said that it would be the strongest currency in the ME, but that doesn't mean the most valuable...

CJ

Yep! And they have stated even recently, along with LeGarde from the IMF, says that its a stable and strong currency. Makes one wonder what they really mean as a definition. LOL
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:39 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
CaptnJerry wrote:

CJ

Yep! And they have stated even recently, along with LeGarde from the IMF, says that its a stable and strong currency. Makes one wonder what they really mean as a definition. LOL

Are looking at another definition of what "is is?", But the words I think Dr. Shabibi used were "The Strongest", more to the point he DID NOT say "Most Valuable"

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raidernick Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:07 pm

So now Dinar Daddy has pulled the article down.
raidernick
raidernick
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:39 pm

I just clicked on the link and it took me to the article.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum