Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cashin out with Dinar banker I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Cashin out with Dinar banker

+6
mitkire
Aston
happywelshguy
MidnightRider
therealbutterfly
Azure
10 posters

Go down

Cashin out with Dinar banker Empty Cashin out with Dinar banker

Post by Azure Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm

I have a question say we have 3 days to do this for a high rate
there is going to be rush on them to lock in.
Any ideas getting a timely lock in with all the phone clogs
and email piles? do they have the resources the handle it?
thanks
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Cashin out with Dinar banker Empty Re: Cashin out with Dinar banker

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Azure wrote:I have a question say we have 3 days to do this for a high rate
thanks

Why not go to the source and ask them directly? It the best way to get the answer since its their operation. Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:06 pm

OK will do that and tell you what they say if I can get a contact.

Last edited by Azure on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Azure wrote:they dont answer

They dont answer the phone or they dont answer your questions? If they dont answer how they will process things, that would be a red flag to me.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Ok they said they could handle it and that it would take a min of 10 days to come to your location,and that the rate would hold till then, you need a min of 5mil in US $ cash out value.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:14 pm

I sent them an email last evening and not a word from them all day and it was real business, not just a general question. So not that impressed with them.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Azure wrote:Ok they said they could handle it and that it would take a min of 10 days to come to your location,and that the rate would hold till then, you need a min of 5mil in US $ cash out value.

Were they referring to the rate would hold for 10 days or the locked in rate would be good for 10 days or the rate would be locked in until they got to you?
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Here is a Part Answer for you

Ty has stated that cash out can take place immediately (by appointment) in Atlanta.

It will be 10 days, before he will have other locations available.

It's going to be rather hectic within the first few days and Ty has stated that he would be bringing on additional help as needed.

bounce

thanks

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:47 pm

Thanks for the clarification HWG.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aston Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:49 pm

My concern has been about timing for the appointment.

I called Dinar Trade yesterday. I'm concerned that once I lock in a rate, that Dinar Trade will also lock me in on an appointment time sooner than I will be ready to cash out. I need a few days to put my trust in order before I cash out with Dinar Trade or Dinar Banker, or whoever. I called and spoke with a gal at Dinar Trade regarding my concern and came away not knowing anything more than when I made the call. I decided this is just a dead issue anyway until we actually have an RV.

So I'm still wondering about the timing for the cash in appointment. Can I schedule a "locked in" rate for an appointment time that will work for both me and DT? That's the question.

Aston

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:53 pm

we're a very long way from r/v and cash-in.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:55 pm

mitkire wrote:we're a very long way from r/v and cash-in.

Have you got a link?
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tophat1 Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Sorry if this has appeared some place else and I've missed it but here is my question. It's about Dina Banker and probably any of the others that are doing cash outs. About four months or so ago I communicated via email with Dinar Banker concerning cash out rates. Their reply (after several emails of confirmations) was that it was a flat rate of $150 per transaction. I realize that is not including not only the IRS tax but the Federal Tax as well but I'm still wondering if that is the 'out the door total rate' we'll have to pay.
Anyone have any info on this when banks are still quoting 7-10%?

Tophat1

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Tophat1 wrote:Sorry if this has appeared some place else and I've missed it but here is my question. It's about Dina Banker and probably any of the others that are doing cash outs. About four months or so ago I communicated via email with Dinar Banker concerning cash out rates. Their reply (after several emails of confirmations) was that it was a flat rate of $150 per transaction. I realize that is not including not only the IRS tax but the Federal Tax as well but I'm still wondering if that is the 'out the door total rate' we'll have to pay.
Anyone have any info on this when banks are still quoting 7-10%?

First of all, you wont pay taxes when you exchange. That isnt the dealer nor bankers problems to do that for you. Not sure what you mean by banks are quoting 7-10%.... is that the spread they are tellin your? The fee? Or what? My banks normal fees are only $7.50 no matter how much foreign currency you exchange. The spread no one will know until it has a rate change.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lexknight Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 pm

mitkire wrote:we're a very long way from r/v and cash-in.

No way... they are saying "RV this weekend" .... LOL... Joking

lexknight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 am

I have recently decided to cash in with Dinar Banker after listening to many Q/A's from Frank on 2 cc's. Each transaction is $150: 3 cashier's checks would be $450, 1 wire would be $150, $10,000 or whatever in cash is a $150 transaction.

If you have a layaway you can sign an 'Execution Agreement' and get cashier's checks or wire transfers immediately minus the amount you owe on the reserve plan and transaction fees.

As far as receipts, they seem to be more open than what is explained on their site (they will take ebay dinars if you provide adequate receipt and seller info, they will research them) and if you communicate with their chatline...well they only have knowledge of what is in the exchange info area. I do feel they will be able to keep up with calls post-RV, better than now. They will probably bring in much more personnel, IMO

FYI for anyone interested in listening to DB exchange procedures: Frank at around 7 min and 54 min Q/A
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=-17-65-6772946265-62-84-17-65-677912586-17-65-67-17-6.5-67-41-97;0NDkwNDAx1

After your appointment is made your rate is locked in and they will work with you on convenience of date and location.

I hope this info helps. I feel DB (or traders..haven't checked in with any others) will give highest rate if it RV's high. If it starts out at an RI ($3'ish range) because IMF has to take charge and push it through...then I will be cashing in very little and not sure where yet (banks or traders).
Good Luck and stay calm!
bonshoom
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks bonshoom, does anyone know if DB will require receipts on all? I have all of mine except two purchases from a bank which I am sure I can get but just asking if they will require a proof of purchase on all.
I would ask them on their live chat but I got left for 20 minutes on that during mid chat before and I just finally disconnected and left the chat. And when I have called them with a question, I get "no operator is available" and it recycles back to their message queue selections.
I surely hope, as you stated, their post RV operation is more efficient than what it is now because I do plan on cashing out with them.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:56 am

thanks

Why in the world would you think you would have "3-days" to cash in anyway? I can only think of one kind of source that would be spewing out garbage like that.....G_R_S.... If that is where you got this bs, please consider the source, and understand that to date, they have never been right about anything..
You will have plenty of time to cash in.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:01 am

MidnightRider...You must provide some kind of proof or receipt for your dinars that you wish to exchange at DB. As I mentioned on the above post Frank answers many of those questions on the call.

One lady on the call said she received them from someone in Iraq in US military personnel years ago. Frank said just to get a signed note that he/she gave them to her (some proof of being there may be needed, too). So it seems to vary on what will ultimately be allowed.

The banks, however, will just need to verify that they are real...with currency ID book, blacklight or Delarue machine, which may mean sending them off somewhere.

This is something I found very interesting. As far as, counterfeit IQD, Frank said in the many years he has been in this business, he has ony found one counterfeit and it was very fake looking.

In your situation I think you could come up with some sort of signed document from the bank saying you bought them there and that would pass okay with DB.

IMO..live DB chat just goes by all info that is on the site..so they are a waste of time (that was my experience and may vary).

A good idea is to maybe check out other traders that you may need to use in case DB does fall short of our expectations..to lock in a very high rate (some are saying if it is an initial high rate, then there will be 3 business days before it may drop a bit...that is just a worst case scenario and may not be realisitic, IMO). Also, remember there are many great bank packages that several people have been working on to help us with benefits when cashing in.

Everything will turn out Great!
bonshoom :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:09 am

Thanks very much bonshoom. I know I can go to that bank and get a record of my purchases, just wanted to know if it was going to be necessary to prove ownership on all of it.
All of mine is new that I have bought thru dealers and all was used that I bought thru banks.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 pm

KINDA THE SAME SUBJECT. ANYONE HAVE ANY FEEDBACK ABOUT TAMPA DINAR. THEY SAY THEY WILL HAVE SATELLITE LOCATIONS UPON DEMAND, WITHIN 72 HRS AND 150.00 FEE PER MILLION DINAR. WITH NO INFO ABOUT SPREAD.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 pm

bobd wrote:KINDA THE SAME SUBJECT. ANYONE HAVE ANY FEEDBACK ABOUT TAMPA DINAR. THEY SAY THEY WILL HAVE SATELLITE LOCATIONS UPON DEMAND, WITHIN 72 HRS AND 150.00 FEE PER MILLION DINAR. WITH NO INFO ABOUT SPREAD.

Sorry I don't have bobd but I did make purchases from Dinar trader and I will steer away from them due to the $150 per million versus what DB has stated as $150 per transaction or wire. That is quite a difference in fees if I am interpreting correctly.
Plus I don't really trust DT after all that supposedly went down here in the states an he disappeared to across the pond. That just gave me a shaky feeling about DT. I also felt he was the one who hiked the prices on the Dinar initially and all the other dealers followed suit. It was passed off as supply and demand but I thought pure greed. They were already making a killing but it was not enough for him. JMO of course.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 pm

THANKS FOR THE REPLY MIDNIGHT. I AM PRETTY SURE I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE BANKS. THIS FEELS LIKE A CAR SALE AFTER SIGNATURE.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 pm

bobd wrote:THANKS FOR THE REPLY MIDNIGHT. I AM PRETTY SURE I WILL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH THE BANKS. THIS FEELS LIKE A CAR SALE AFTER SIGNATURE.

I agree with you, they have certainly moved the goal lines the closer we got to making a touchdown.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum