Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years!

5 posters

Go down

Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! Empty Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years!

Post by panamabev Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 pm

I watched this video that I am going to share with you, I tried to understand as much as possible. From the little that I did understand, I felt it was something good to share here in dinar-ville. I hope this is good confirmation information that something is about to POP soon!! I am interested in what you fellow dinarians think about this! At the end I attached the link!
I REALLY GOT INTERESTED AT ABOUT THE 10 MINUTE MARK ON THE VIDEO!!!

Mike Maloney made mention of:

1. Deflation and hyer-inflation

2. This Monetary system is headed for collapse

3. About to face the biggest calamity in financial history

4. Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, which no one really pays attention to

5. Last transition was 1971 til today (40 years)

6. We are doomed to collapse or transition

7. The Us dollar is the global reserve currency

8. Invest in Gold etc.

https://youtu.be/E-ShSGz89mA

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! Empty Re: Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years!

Post by wenlee Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:03 pm

I just went to this link and watched the video that you suggested, but did you notice the other news threads that were scrolling at the bottom of the screen. Did this video air live today? The reason I ask is that it stated that alot of Govt. agencies were hijacked today and went down. The reason that this is also of such interest to me is that my 26 year old daughter called me today mad due to she was suppose to have received her tax refund today but did not and when she called the IRS they told her that their new system is down. When my daughter questioned "What new system?", the replied, a new accounting system that would detect fraud. So basically I am just wondering is if this is what you veteran dinarians refer to as "Smoke & Mirrors". This is my first post ever and I have viewed your sights long enough that is is highly speculative information, but it really caught my attention while watching the video and felt it needed to be researched a little more.

wenlee

Back to top Go down

Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years! Empty Re: Every 30-40 years the world faces a new monetary system, NOW 40 years!

Post by panamabev Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:48 pm

wenlee wrote:I just went to this link and watched the video that you suggested, but did you notice the other news threads that were scrolling at the bottom of the screen. Did this video air live today? The reason I ask is that it stated that alot of Govt. agencies were hijacked today and went down. The reason that this is also of such interest to me is that my 26 year old daughter called me today mad due to she was suppose to have received her tax refund today but did not and when she called the IRS they told her that their new system is down. When my daughter questioned "What new system?", the replied, a new accounting system that would detect fraud. So basically I am just wondering is if this is what you veteran dinarians refer to as "Smoke & Mirrors". This is my first post ever and I have viewed your sights long enough that is is highly speculative information, but it really caught my attention while watching the video and felt it needed to be researched a little more.

That was the exact purpose for the post, to get others to take a look and tell me what they think this is and/or provide information to disprove. I read that the video was uploaded on January 22, 2012. I know it was said figuratively, but I am not a veteran dinarian, nor is this my site. lmao

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bcolorad Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Hopefully the RV we hope for isn't from the USD going into hyperinflation!
Bcolorad
Bcolorad
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:27 pm

wenlee wrote:I just went to this link and watched the video that you suggested, but did you notice the other news threads that were scrolling at the bottom of the screen. Did this video air live today? The reason I ask is that it stated that alot of Govt. agencies were hijacked today and went down. The reason that this is also of such interest to me is that my 26 year old daughter called me today mad due to she was suppose to have received her tax refund today but did not and when she called the IRS they told her that their new system is down. When my daughter questioned "What new system?", the replied, a new accounting system that would detect fraud. So basically I am just wondering is if this is what you veteran dinarians refer to as "Smoke & Mirrors". This is my first post ever and I have viewed your sights long enough that is is highly speculative information, but it really caught my attention while watching the video and felt it needed to be researched a little more.

we all know that the IRS has the largest information collection gatherer but they are never happy they want more like a balck hole.
what is funny is they always tell us that, but they are the biggest fraud of all,with the largest ponzi ever with SS
and debt collecting for the FR.I would not doubt it has something to do with what they see coming. And of course "buying and selling".
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Bcolorad wrote:Hopefully the RV we hope for isn't from the USD going into hyperinflation!

If the dollar drops to the rate of the peso, we could $12.00+ rate, but I would not hold my breath, as it is not likely

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum