Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN

Go down

LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN Empty LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN

Post by Rosy Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:52 pm

LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN
Posted Thursday, 02:08 PM

[longfellow] Hey all, How goes the battle?

[longfellow] I hear Ya. Just keep pushing it up the hill and pretty soon you will crest the hill and that boulder you've been pushing will be dragging you down the hill so fast you'll long for the days sitting in the 3's chat room

[longfellow] ibelongtogod No 2nd week of Feb

[patC] longfellow so that would indicate that it is still in Iraq's hands????

[longfellow] patC No these things are additional things the IMF and others want in place first. Some is Iraq and some is other countries
katydid] longfellow you can understand our confusion when several say it is all done in Iraq!!! Guess Shabibi is not a "man of his word"? He said this would be done long ago and before inflation Rose above 10. It is there Shabs!!!! I say "Put up or shut up Shabibi"!! In all due respect of course!!

[longfellow] katydid I completely understand. These items were just decided on a few days ago and weren't being required until that time

[shala5] longfellow Do you feel the process is one that can take days, weeks, months?

[longfellow] shala5 They could do it in a day, but the timeline is was told was the 2nd week of feb

[ibelongtogod] longfellow banking or political?

[longfellow] ibelongtogod Can't say anymore than I already have. sorry

[longfellow] Let me be clear. It could happen sooner but this is the timeline I was given

[katydid] longfellow Well, I hope your contacts are having their chains pulled!!! Lot'sa chain pullers out there--this things gotta go or the whole world gonna impled--There is a time bomb looming as well!!! We need this world wide!! I for one cannot wait to read what all the hold up was???thanks

[longfellow] katydid No Iraq is first

[longfellow] from ~ jodi I could be getting bad intel, but in this case this person that I originally got it from is definitely in the know. And to my knowledge has never given me anything that would let me believe otherwise. He is a life long friend and is the most honest man I know

[Showmethemoney] longfellow he maybe a lifelong friend but you don't know that he did not receive bad information

[longfellow] Showmethemoney Your right, but then again you don't have the luxury of knowing who he is or what his position is. So it's up to you to decide

[shala5] Longfellow Do you know if Iraq must have a tradeable currency bu the WTO meeting in March in order to attend/lead OPEC?

[longfellow] shala5 Yes they must
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/longfellow-chat-26-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN Empty Re: LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Rosy wrote:
LONGFELLOW CHAT, 26 JAN
Posted Thursday, 02:08 PM

[longfellow] Hey all, How goes the battle?

[longfellow] I hear Ya. Just keep pushing it up the hill and pretty soon you will crest the hill and that boulder you've been pushing will be dragging you down the hill so fast you'll long for the days sitting in the 3's chat room

[longfellow] ibelongtogod No 2nd week of Feb

[patC] longfellow so that would indicate that it is still in Iraq's hands????

[longfellow] patC No these things are additional things the IMF and others want in place first. Some is Iraq and some is other countries
katydid] longfellow you can understand our confusion when several say it is all done in Iraq!!! Guess Shabibi is not a "man of his word"? He said this would be done long ago and before inflation Rose above 10. It is there Shabs!!!! I say "Put up or shut up Shabibi"!! In all due respect of course!!

[longfellow] katydid I completely understand. These items were just decided on a few days ago and weren't being required until that time

[shala5] longfellow Do you feel the process is one that can take days, weeks, months?

[longfellow] shala5 They could do it in a day, but the timeline is was told was the 2nd week of feb

[ibelongtogod] longfellow banking or political?

[longfellow] ibelongtogod Can't say anymore than I already have. sorry

[longfellow] Let me be clear. It could happen sooner but this is the timeline I was given

[katydid] longfellow Well, I hope your contacts are having their chains pulled!!! Lot'sa chain pullers out there--this things gotta go or the whole world gonna impled--There is a time bomb looming as well!!! We need this world wide!! I for one cannot wait to read what all the hold up was???thanks

[longfellow] katydid No Iraq is first

[longfellow] from ~ jodi I could be getting bad intel, but in this case this person that I originally got it from is definitely in the know. And to my knowledge has never given me anything that would let me believe otherwise. He is a life long friend and is the most honest man I know

[Showmethemoney] longfellow he maybe a lifelong friend but you don't know that he did not receive bad information

[longfellow] Showmethemoney Your right, but then again you don't have the luxury of knowing who he is or what his position is. So it's up to you to decide

[shala5] Longfellow Do you know if Iraq must have a tradeable currency bu the WTO meeting in March in order to attend/lead OPEC?

[longfellow] shala5 Yes they must
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/longfellow-chat-26-jan.html

ACTIVATE ALREADY RV!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum