Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chinese new year ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Chinese new year ?

+6
Jayzze
readysetrv
openmind
1alaskan
ADMIN
lzenglish1969
10 posters

Go down

Chinese new year ? Empty Chinese new year ?

Post by lzenglish1969 Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 am

The Chinese new year and Obama's state of the union speech were supposed to be critical to the RV announcement? Both have come and gone and I have not seen any reference to either event. It looks like both were just additional trigger points in an incredibly long list of events that were supposedly going to happen and be followed by the RV. Sounds a lot like Lucy and the football trick.

lzenglish1969

Back to top Go down

Chinese new year ? Empty Re: Chinese new year ?

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

NO HCL...

NO BUDGET...

NO RV...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

O and there is that CHAPTER VII thing...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 am

Miskebam wrote:NO HCL...

NO BUDGET...

NO RV...

YEP, EXACTLY!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:46 am

Not sure who said that the Chinese New Year was related to the RV. It is important to recognize this trend in the Dinar world, every time a important event is scheduled to occur one self proclaimed guru or another decides to seize the opportunity to extrapolate from thin air; that the RV will be a direct consequence of said event. Not only is it always baseless and untrue, but it always demonstrates an eagerness on the part of those specific gurus to intentionally mislead.

It is important to understand that many people have bought Dinar not merely to become millionaires, but mainly to overcome the financial burden currently over them. Such financial despair and stress can and will lead to specific psychological vulnerabilities which will be used in order to advance a false reality.

For example, by now, most everyone (excluding new investors) would know that the issuing agency for the Dinar is the CBI and that their website is CBI.IQ. Furthermore, if it is not on the CBI site or has been announced by the CBI, the RV or any'alleged' change to the currency for that matter, should be considered as rumor. Yet even now, people can't even agree on the what the real cbi site is. There are those who will post that their 'beloved pastor' or 'a friend in the know' has told them that CBI.iq is not the real site and is the work of the devil to confuse 'us infidels.'

If we take one thing away from our experience as Dinarians, it should be an understanding of the human condition and the human experience. How and why we can be susceptible to the harm of others who want to take advantage of our own physiology! In essence, its like an auto-immune disorder of the mind, where the very forces which provide positive energy (love, hope, God) are utilized to generate website traffic and subscriptions to Dinar intel sites. I have for one have learned a lot from my experience in this investment and feel that I have gained an experience and insight which is far more valuable to me then any money which may or may not come about from the RV.

QUICK QUESTION: HOW COME NOT A SINGLE GURU OR INTEL GATHERER, WITH ALL THEIR CONNECTIONS IN THE CBI AND SO FORTH, WERE ABLE TO PREDICT THAT THE CBI WOULD START FLOATING THE RATE INSTEAD OF KEEPING IT AT 1170?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:16 pm

lzenglish1969 wrote:The Chinese new year and Obama's state of the union speech were supposed to be critical to the RV announcement? Both have come and gone and I have not seen any reference to either event. It looks like both were just additional trigger points in an incredibly long list of events that were supposedly going to happen and be followed by the RV. Sounds a lot like Lucy and the football trick.

IF YOU WOULD HAVE CONSIDERED THE SOURCES THAT WERE SAYING THIS, YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS GARBAGE.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:53 pm

remember iraq is quite restricted as long as they are in chap 7 so sooner or later they will have to do it also when shabs visited us last year he said soon well in mid est soon can be a year so we re close one last thing in the mid east they are very cunning nd i would not put it passed them to come up with something and wewill not see anything that we expected hope i am wrong
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 pm

QUICK QUESTION: HOW COME NOT A SINGLE GURU OR INTEL GATHERER, WITH ALL THEIR CONNECTIONS IN THE CBI AND SO FORTH, WERE ABLE TO PREDICT THAT THE CBI WOULD START FLOATING THE RATE INSTEAD OF KEEPING IT AT 1170?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Very good question...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:39 pm

To heck with Ron Paul I say OpenMind for president!!!!

This is the kind of mind set that keeps me coming back to this site! Posts like this that prove to me that there are real thinkers involved in this speculative investment. Makes it seem more positive and possible.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Chinese new year ? 2245507099Chinese new year ? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:21 pm

openmind wrote:QUICK QUESTION: HOW COME NOT A SINGLE GURU OR INTEL GATHERER, WITH ALL THEIR CONNECTIONS IN THE CBI AND SO FORTH, WERE ABLE TO PREDICT THAT THE CBI WOULD START FLOATING THE RATE INSTEAD OF KEEPING IT AT 1170?

Or that it would RV at 1166!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Chinese new year ? Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Here is how I see it.

There are some people in this world with a lot of money who if they had a clue when this was going to happen would buy as much dinar as they could right before it RV'd to make a killing. They are called speculators and they are the reason no one can know when this will happen. The obvious times the gooroos say this should happen is exactly why it will NOT happen at those times because of the speculators. If/when this happens it will not happen when all the gooroos are calling it, it will happen when they and we least expect it to happen.

The one thing all the gooroos agree on is that they all say no one will know exactly when this will happen, and they are right on that point. So if they are saying it is going to happen tonight, you can bet it won't happen tonight.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:19 pm

We all know that the reason for the hype is to sell more dinar. Bottom line. All the hoop-lah keeps those that hang on every word spending every extra dollar that they can on an extra couple hundred thousand dinar. A REAL fact is that if you have an extra $50, buy pre-1964 US coins. They WILL appreciate in value.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum