Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Found this quite interesting I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Found this quite interesting

4 posters

Go down

Found this quite interesting Empty Found this quite interesting

Post by rick152 Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:17 pm

thought you might think so too. Brought over and don't know if has been here recently. Kind of speaks for itself with out explination.
Love each other and your self...rick152
None of this is my material

JANUARY 24, 2012

Mr. Steve,
Just got off the phone with one of my Iraqi contacts here in town and got this latest news that I wanted to share with you. He said it came out in three newspapers over in Iraq that Shabibi is going to hold a press conference one day next week. Didn’t say what day. He is going to talk about the dinar, the revalue of the dinar, it’s affect on the economy, how it is going to be the strongest currency in the region, and also the positive effect it will have on the people of Iraq. The papers also stated that if he gets tied up in a meeting or something, that Saleh will take his place and hold the press conference.

Also, he just saw on Iraqi Tv about an hour ago that the Iraqi List(Allawis party) have agreed to attend the Parliament meeting with a positive attitude and vote on the 2012 Budget. They stated that they are going to work for change within the government the right way instead of boycotting. I believe the meeting is to be Thursday but not sure.

I feel this is very positive news and the RV is right around the corner now. I see no other reason for Shabibi holding a news conference to explain this to the people unless he knows the RV is about to happen. Just my opinion. Will update more later as I get it. Take care.

Blessings,

Ray

Please read Rays email, followed by my comments below:
January 11, 2012

Steve,

Had a call a little while ago with one of my contacts and have the following information to share. He said this was in some of the papers in Baghdad. I didn't bother to try and find out which papers. If anyone wants to verify this, they can research it for themselves. I have no reason to doubt my contacts. He said that Shabibi had a meeting with all the bank managers last Sunday. He told them that he wanted an inventory of how much dinar they have on hand. He also wanted them to provide him an approximation of how much the people are holding in each of their areas too. He said he wanted this info back to him within 7 to 10 days. Once this hit the papers, the people on the street are saying that the new dinar will be issued either late this week or next week. I see no other reason why Shabibi would want an inventory other than replacing the old with the new. The people on the streets are saying the same thing.

Also, Ambassador James Jeffrey is meeting with the different political groups there to try and solve their political differences so they can get on with business. He feels all the problems with be solved next week. This has been on local tv stations too.

He also told me that the 2012 budget was voted on once and will be voted on again next week. It only has to be voted on twice before it goes into effect. This fits with everything else that is happening right now. I feel that we are truly very close and the RV is right around the corner. I will share more info as I get it. Have a blessed day. Hope the ankle doesn't hurt too bad after therapy tonite.

Blessings,

Ray

I agree with Ray that this is a huge step in the right direction, and it is now only a matter of time before we see an increase in the value of the Iraqi Dinar. Why would Dr. Shabibi want an estimated accounting of the current Iraqi Dinar? This is very simple, in my opinion, he wants to know his exact (to the best of his ability) accounting of their (Iraqs) exposure. Furthermore we were told that this will allow him to ship the new currency in the amounts that the bank is holding to replace the current old notes.

This is huge folks, let's think about this (bash me if you want) if this was going to happen at the end of 2012, why in the world would he want this information now because in a month or so, it will totally change.

Because of this news that was in the papers, the citizens now feel that this will happen within the next couple weeks or sooner.

End of posting on January 11, 2012
*****************************************************************************************

I know many people are hurting emotionally and financially, so to our PD family, compassion is needed to heal the hurts of others because fellowship builds us up and binds us together.

Stay positive and keep your faith. Ray and I promise to keep you updated as information come in.

God Bless each and every one of you.
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Found this quite interesting Empty Re: Found this quite interesting

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:19 pm

GOOD STUFF FROM NONE PUMPERS!!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:23 pm

saw this earlier...good stuff. thank you.
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:51 pm

THANKS 152 DIDNT SEE THIS, NO PUMP NO SMOKE. VERY NICE

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member