Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN

Go down

ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN Empty ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN

Post by Rosy Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:52 pm

ADAM MONTANA CHAT, 25 JAN

Adam Montana] Good morning DV! I hope you are all in great spirits today [Adam Montana] let me start this off with a bank… [Adam Montana] darn. Bad typo [Adam Montana] BANG. Let me start this off with a BANG [Adam Montana] as much as we all love a butt full of smoke… I don’t have anything exciting to report this week
[Adam Montana] it’s been relatively quiet on the Dinar News front, they are basically just kicking things around [Adam Montana] so I guess the GOOD news is there is no bad news [Adam Montana] We did of course have a small revaluation of the Dinar last week [Adam Montana] They continue to prove that they are in 1000% control of their currency [Adam Montana] which to me says “If we want to RV, we can and we will” [Adam Montana] they will not waste the last 7-8 years of progress [Adam Montana] So with that said, here’s a few notes regarding today’s chat [Adam Montana] First, I removed the VIP specific questions. If you are a VIP member and had questions about tax benefits, offshore investing, or cashing in – please post those questions in the VIP section. Thanks for understanding! [Adam Montana] I also removed all the negative questions like “what if they never stop fighting” and ‘Why wouldn’t they just remove the 0′s” and “Adam why are you so cool, the other Gurus don’t like you” and…. [Adam Montana] You get the idea [Adam Montana] I want to keep this short today, so hang in here with me…. [Adam Montana] 1. Chapter 7 is not completely lifted. There is substantial evidence that supports the argument that it will be lifted post-haste, but as of now it is not officially done. [Adam Montana] 2. The dinar continues to be a speculative investment. I know the gurus out there bash me for saying this, but I consider it my duty to keep them honest. There IS a chance you won’t get rich here! No guarantees are made on this investment, and if someone promises you it HAS to happen… they are lying or mistaken. [Adam Montana] The value of the Iraqi Dinar has gone up over the last 8 years. In my opinion, the value will KEEP going up, and we will all make some good money on this… but that is NOT a promise! Don’t invest more than you can afford to lose, keep your sanity, and enjoy the ride. [Adam Montana] 3. After the RV, please do NOT rush straight to the closest bank and cash in! If you’re a VIP member here, check your email and get in the VIP forum ASAP. KEEP checking your email, because as information becomes available I will be relaying it to you. [Adam Montana] If you’re not a VIP member here, you should IMMEDIATELY retain some kind of legal counsel and professional financial help! If you have no idea where to go for that kind of help… I suggest joining the VIP group here. [Adam Montana] Most importantly, do NOT rely on some clown guru that insists you can simply pay capital gains, lock in a rate before you get to a bank, or anything else similarly silly. (——— YES, I used the word “silly” and “clown” in the same sentence. I DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!! ) [Adam Montana] 4. ….. There is no 4, 3 was enough. Let’s get to the questions! .
[kcw] cricket10 Hello Adam, and thanks in advanced for your time. I would like to know if Iraq has to be out of Chapter 7 in order for internatioanl banks to even recongnize their currency, causing us to be unable to cash in until they were? . [Adam Montana] kcw, whenever you are ready. Thank you for your kind help [Adam Montana] GREAT question, and the answer is “NO” [Adam Montana] proof: Up until recently, MANY banks were exchanging and selling the IQD in the US and other countries [Adam Montana] Iraq does not have to be released from Chapter 7 for international banks to trade it [Adam Montana] next please! .
[kcw] Hawaii 50 Adam hello! Every week the same stories with the same topics come out of Iraq I had A Chat with a fellow member stating the Iraq can not really afford a 1-1 Rv with only the oil and what little reserves they have, So how would an Rv payout of our dinar really happen given the current situation Iraq is in. Whats going to back a massive payout to the worlds dinar holders. Seems like Iraq is in a PICKLE .
[Adam Montana] That would be accurate, except the statement assumes Iraq has limited resources [Adam Montana] that’s simply not true, they have one of the world’s most amazing supply of natural gas and oil [Adam Montana] add to that the fact that not all currency must be backed by a physical item [Adam Montana] prime example, the USD [Adam Montana] that’s all i have to say on it! Iraq is not poor, their currency is simply undervalued [Adam Montana] [Adam Montana] next please! .
[kcw] Beeftip What is different today from last week? Any change in optimism one way or the other? .
[Adam Montana] Like I said above, not much happened this week. It’s the first week in a LONG time that nothing huge has happened [Adam Montana] calm before the storm, maybe? I hope so! [Adam Montana] I am just as optimistic [Adam Montana] next please! .
[kcw] simon8957 What is the real reason in your opinion on the movement to 1166 on the cbi site? Theres lots of speculation that it is now free floating, it was a test or they are getting ready for the big dance are any of these correct…Cheers to ya Adam!!! .
[Adam Montana] Hmm… interesting question [Adam Montana] well, it’s not “free floating”. The currency is still pegged to the dinar. [Adam Montana] I’ll expand on that in one of the later questions [Adam Montana] as to “WHY” they changed the rate, I have theories [Adam Montana] but nothing I can back up with fact [Adam Montana] so I’m going to keep those to myself for now [Adam Montana] I’ll say they are good theories [Adam Montana] I don’t want to be the guy that starts spouting far fetched conspiracy theories every week after apologizing for last weeks failed prediction… so for now I’m just going to keep that one to myself. [Adam Montana] thanks for understanding [Adam Montana] next please! .
[kcw] skitealwedrop Adam, Please reiterate to the members that the IQD is not an internationally trade able currency at this moment. It’s an important fact that members should understand if they choose to. Thank you for your time and knowledge. Ski . .....

see more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/adam-montana-chat-25-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum