Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN

5 posters

Go down

SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN Empty SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN

Post by Rosy Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:58 pm

SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN
12:11 PM [salt] do with this what you will, but we just got a call from our guy at Wells Fargo. he said they just got internal memos saying to prepare for large amounts of foreign currency to be cashed out in early Feb. he is also a holder of dinar. The memo also said more info to come.

12:12 PM [salt] it was a call to my dad who has been involved with banking for years and does have some high up friends. i work for him in his office and he shares all his info with me

12:13 PM [salt] not claiming to be a guru, just saying, it just happened, about 5 mins ago. it was a Florida branch. fyi
http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/salt-post-bank-just-got-memos-saying-to.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN Empty Re: SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN

Post by Siaya Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Thanks SALT, where's the PEPPER, the HOT news? IF your Wells Fargo let YOU know, they all got INTERNAL MEMOS of such nature, WHY NOT email a copy to you? IF your Dad has HIGH UP FRIENDS who gave such INFO, WHY CAN WE NEVER see these so called memo;s? They surely can NOT BE TOP SECRET, for your Wells Fargo guy called to let you know, right? So IF he has such a MEMO, it only takes ONE minute to scan it and SHOW YOU real life MEMO. I just ONCE would love after seven years of these so called POSTS, to just SEE ONCE some proof here. Back in March 7th, 2008, almost four years ago, RANGER, aka Phoenix set the forums ablaze with his famous WINDOW and how he had 14, yes 14 BANKS CONFIRMING the RV of IQD was done. Banks from Canada and USA, Presidents, VP's and the RV was done. Hmm. I must have missed cashing out. Thanks Rosy for posting this. CAN YOU somehow contact SALT and ask them to PLEASE call their Wells Fargo guy and get a SCANNED copy of this memo? Thanks

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN Empty Re: SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:31 pm

don't mind if I take that with a

SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN 9k=

DO YOU?

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:32 pm

I take what was said "with a grain of salt"........

Haven't were heard this carp a thousand times before??

Blah blah blah
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Yep more breaking news about the dinar scam.... er I mean investment. Blah blah blah is correct!!!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN 2245507099SALT POST: "BANK JUST GOT MEMOS SAYING TO PREPARE TO BE CASHED OUT EARLY FEB",25 JAN 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum