Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM

+7
LookingAtTheHeavens
DevaronDLH
veronikad
crawdaddy2x22
Purpleskyz
dinarling77
FoxyRoxy
11 posters

Go down

Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM Empty Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM

Post by FoxyRoxy Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Verbatim Transcript of Footforward from MIG's call late last night (1/24/12)

(Transcribed by FoxyRoxy)

FOOTFORWARD: Hey, and sorry for jumping in here in the middle like this, guys. I hate to just drop in like this, but there's a couple things you guys really need to know. Please make sure this information gets out, but please make sure that it gets out correctly, and if you can, do it word-for-word. That's why I'd like to have this recorded and, ideally, just get people to listen to the recording so things don't get misconstrued.

Guys, we are still right on top of the RV. It's just gonna happen at any time. I don't have an exact time period. But as I've stated for several weeks, now, I'm still looking for this on an hour-by-hour basis, and there is a specific reason for that.

You guys are going to have to forgive me, because I can't get very specific in what all I'm being told, just because the information is that sensitive. And I think, for most of you, that alone will speak volumes, and if it doesn't, talk to somebody who reads between the lines really well, and get them to explain it to you. I don't say that to insult anyone. I know some people just don't read between the lines, or they don't like to read between the lines, but you guys will have to, just because of how close we are and how sensitive everything is. So please forgive me if that comment sounds a little insulting or belittling. I don't mean it that way, but from this point, on, things probably are not going to be spelled out by myself or anybody, for very specific reasons. Please understand that is a good sign, not a bad thing.

The misinformation is going to get worse, and I have reason to believe that it's going to get worse starting tomorrow. Understand the RV can go at any time. I am still looking for it hour by hour. If I had to make an educated guess, and please realize this is an educated guess based on what I know, I think we're looking at Thursday -- late Wednesday night, early Thursday morning, as the next probable time, because I've been told there's going to be a lot of misinformation coming out tomorrow, late tonight, you know, into tomorrow, and there's actually -- it's getting to the point where several gurus tomorrow will have their accounts hacked with various boards and various sites, and misinformation will be put out, and it's going to be done to confuse the community tomorrow. So please understand, if you see negative information, especially coming from myself, from Jonny, from Freeway Bill, from Bella, from any other number of people that are generally positive -- please understand that it is most likely that somebody has hacked their account and put out information deliberately that is false and misleading. This is being done for a purpose, it's being done for a reason, and I do have reason to believe that at least three people have been hacked today. We had confirmations that Okie supposedly put out some false information and tied it to his name. I have reason to believe two other people were also hacked by the same person and that this is all just part of a plan.

Studley had made some comments earlier, and they are on Dinar Recaps -- they were just posted there not too long ago -- and I would encourage you guys to go read those, and do read between the lines, because he has said pretty much all that can be said right now. There is a plan in place, and there are people who would like to see us "little guys" just give up and sell our dinar and never be wealthy. So I won't tell anybody what to do, but if you give up your dinar, it is my opinion that you'll be kicking yourself at some point very shortly.

I know this is frustrating for everybody. I understand the misinformation makes it harder. I understand people just want to give up. But I would just really encourage most of you to think, What do you have to gain from giving up at this point. Especially for people who've been in this for years, or even six months, or longer, What do you have to lose to hang on until this thing is done?

To people who are looking out there to see is this ever going to happen, it's going to happen. I can guarantee you guys that a hundred percent. It is going to happen. Do I have an exact time frame when? No. Every one of my sources, and it's my own personal belief from my sources and from my own research, guys, this should have been over a long time ago. This should have been over before I ever got involved in the dinar. It should have been done before the New Year came along. It should have already been done several times in the new year. I had made some comments last night that we really did expect the RV to show up on Sunday, on Monday, and today, again. There were plans in Iraq on Sunday, Monday, and on Tuesday to announce the GOI, to announce the Erbil, to announce a number of other things, to announce a new banking system worldwide, and this stuff has been pushed back since Sunday.

That is not conjecture. That is not rumor. That is a hundred percent fact, and I've verified that through several different channels. And that is where things are right now, guys. I know that's hard for some of you to believe. And for those of you who aren't going to believe me anyway, there's nothing I can say to convince you.

For some of you, you will understand this is very much a good-versus-evil thing. God wants us to be blessed. Satan doesn't. It really comes down to that, and it is quite that simple. The most beneficial thing we can do is pray, and pray for God's will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, because I know it's God's will for us to be blessed, to be debt-free, and to move us into an entirely new season, and we just need to step out and say it and believe that right now. Even if it's hard to do, it's more beneficial than sitting there, saying, This is never gonna happen, never gonna come through, something is always going to delay it. I mean, for the energy some people put into that, if you even took a quarter of that energy and put it into praying, and even just, you know, having positive thoughts consume your train of thought, that would just be so much more helpful.

Again, I would point to things like the GOI publicly admitting that they need to RV their currency. The Central Bank of Iraq is calling for release from Chapter VII. Part of the release from Chapter VII involves revaluing the currency. Guys, you have to put two and two together. Why would the CBI be calling for removal from Chapter VII if they weren't ready to RV the currency? They wouldn't. So everything is in place there.

Some people are stressing that it is their opinion that we need to see the Erbil, the GOI, and several things announced first. I don't know how to say this without sounding like a total jerk, so bear with me. When I say this is my opinion, it's not my opinion. It is based on facts that are coming from my sources and a lot of things that I just can't share. But I know we aren't waiting for any particular announcements. Those announcements are waiting on the RV, and I know that to be fact. And I don't say that to belittle anybody else. I don't say that to bash anybody else. I just have different information than everybody else. But I also don't just want to say it's my opinion, because then it makes it sound like I'm just coming up with that through my own research. I've been told that specifically, by very good sources. And I know there are several people out there that will agree with me. If not publicly, behind closed doors, they will.

Like I said, the financial picture of the world right now is in very dire straits. Things need to be changed. There needs to be money pumped into the system. And even if you look at Christine Leg.....'s speech the other day, they're talking about pumping more money into the European Union and still having a negative outlook on how everything is going to turn around.

They already pumped in about five hundred and some-odd billion dollars, and they're talking about pumping another 1.2 trillion into the European Union and some other places. They wouldn't be doing this if they thought it wasn't going to have any positive impact whatsoever. But please understand a lot of this stuff is just made to kind of distract us. Even some good people who are on our side, who do want to help, have to be a part of the misinformation right now. And I know that won't make sense to some of you, and I understand it's frustrating and it just kind of adds to the frustration, but please understand this is a lot more complicated than what most of us realize. And even it's bigger, sometimes, than what I realize, because it involves the entire world. It is not about Iraq. It is not just about a couple countries. This is an entire, worldwide reset.

And I'll interject something else on here, also. Somebody keeps asking me, not one particular person, but I keep getting asked why some people come out and say there's an $0.86 rate, and other people, like myself, say we're looking at something in the 5-6-7-8-dollar range. I'll tell you why. There are some people who look at this from the perspective of they look at the articles coming out of Iraq, and they look at this as a situation where they're talking just about Iraq. And again, I'm not belittling anybody. I'm just telling you the way I see it and why there's a difference in opinion on what the rate is going to be. Some people look and see what the CBI has put out, and they keep talking about the removal of the zeros and adding value to the dinar. Those are two very different, separate steps. So when you remove the zeroes from the currency -- I'm not going to explain the whole process, but for those of you who understand that, when you remove the zeroes, you get $0.86. But beyond that, they have to add value to the currency in order to bring it up to the level that they need it to. So we know the budget for 2011, the rate was pegged at $3.41. It has to be at least $3.41, or things won't even work for Iraq. Never mind the rest of the world. Iraq has to have a rate of $3.41, at least, and I believe it's going to be higher than that. But they have to have at least that rate, just to make it work for Iraq.

Now, stop and think about the worldwide global picture. If Iraq needs $3.41 from the RV to make their budget and everything else work, how is the rest of the world going to be saved, from the RV, with a rate less than that? It doesn't work, and the numbers don't add up. Even if you had an $0.86 RV in Iraq and it stayed that way for a couple years, Iraq is doomed anyway. They can't come back. The inflation that they're facing right now, they are not going to be able to make the strides that they need to make in-country to change the way of life and the quality of life for the people in Iraq.

So again, I'm not bashing anybody. I'm not saying anybody is wrong. I'm just trying to explain why logically, and from the information that I get, I believe the rate initially will be in that 5-6-7-8-dollar range and that it will eventually come down to the $4.00 range and stay there for a couple years to be stable, and I don't believe it's $0.86. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'll always give reasons and kind of a logical path as to why I think what I do, especially when I'm disagreeing with some people. Again, I'm not bashing anyone else. There's some great people who have done a lot of work, who understand things very well, who just have a different opinion than what I have. I'm not saying they're wrong. I'm just saying I have a different opinion than what they do.

So please understand where some of that stuff comes from. They don't pull stuff out of thin air and just say, "I think this works," and I don't pull things out of thin air, either. But different people have different convictions, depending on where they sit in this. A lot of the people who are very well connected financially and in the financial market do tend to side with my opinion, people such as Studley, Jonny, you know, some of these other guys who think, you know, we're looking at least at the $4.00 mark for an RV, and not the $0.86 mark. I know Jonny and some of these guys don't necessarily believe that we'll be looking at the 5-6-7-dollar rate range, but they do believe we're looking at something much higher than $0.86. I don't want to speak for them any more than that. But just please understand where some of that stuff is coming from.

You guys really need to get ready for some brutal misinformation, because as Studley pointed out this afternoon, there are some people who would just love to see us not prosper from this at all. And I know that's going to scare some people. I'm not saying that to scare you. I'm just telling you to get ready. Hang in there. The ride is almost over, and there is a reward at the end of this thing.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM Empty Re: Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:40 pm

I think I just read the most brutal post that I will see in the next 24 hours!

I will however, read between the lines.

Hmmm it's all blank!

Enough Spoken!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM Empty Re: Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Yawn......

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM 2245507099Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Yawn......
doggone it ps...every time I see your posts I just get a flashback.

Purple haze all in my brain
lazy days they don't seem the same

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:47 pm

I should just change my name to purplehaze I think! LOL

Or maybe some obsure reference to Capt. Beefheart maybe. hahahaha

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM 2245507099Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:52 pm

excuse me while i kiss this guy?
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by veronikad Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:22 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:Verbatim Transcript of Footforward from MIG's call late last night (1/24/12)

(Transcribed by FoxyRoxy)

FOOTFORWARD: Hey, and sorry for jumping in here in the middle like this, guys. I hate to just drop in like this, but there's a couple things you guys really need to know. Please make sure this information gets out, but please make sure that it gets out correctly, and if you can, do it word-for-word. That's why I'd like to have this recorded and, ideally, just get people to listen to the recording so things don't get misconstrued.

Guys, we are still right on top of the RV. It's just gonna happen at any time. I don't have an exact time period. But as I've stated for several weeks, now, I'm still looking for this on an hour-by-hour basis, and there is a specific reason for that.

You guys are going to have to forgive me, because I can't get very specific in what all I'm being told, just because the information is that sensitive. And I think, for most of you, that alone will speak volumes, and if it doesn't, talk to somebody who reads between the lines really well, and get them to explain it to you. I don't say that to insult anyone. I know some people just don't read between the lines, or they don't like to read between the lines, but you guys will have to, just because of how close we are and how sensitive everything is. So please forgive me if that comment sounds a little insulting or belittling. I don't mean it that way, but from this point, on, things probably are not going to be spelled out by myself or anybody, for very specific reasons. Please understand that is a good sign, not a bad thing.

The misinformation is going to get worse, and I have reason to believe that it's going to get worse starting tomorrow. Understand the RV can go at any time. I am still looking for it hour by hour. If I had to make an educated guess, and please realize this is an educated guess based on what I know, I think we're looking at Thursday -- late Wednesday night, early Thursday morning, as the next probable time, because I've been told there's going to be a lot of misinformation coming out tomorrow, late tonight, you know, into tomorrow, and there's actually -- it's getting to the point where several gurus tomorrow will have their accounts hacked with various boards and various sites, and misinformation will be put out, and it's going to be done to confuse the community tomorrow. So please understand, if you see negative information, especially coming from myself, from Jonny, from Freeway Bill, from Bella, from any other number of people that are generally positive -- please understand that it is most likely that somebody has hacked their account and put out information deliberately that is false and misleading. This is being done for a purpose, it's being done for a reason, and I do have reason to believe that at least three people have been hacked today. We had confirmations that Okie supposedly put out some false information and tied it to his name. I have reason to believe two other people were also hacked by the same person and that this is all just part of a plan.

Studley had made some comments earlier, and they are on Dinar Recaps -- they were just posted there not too long ago -- and I would encourage you guys to go read those, and do read between the lines, because he has said pretty much all that can be said right now. There is a plan in place, and there are people who would like to see us "little guys" just give up and sell our dinar and never be wealthy. So I won't tell anybody what to do, but if you give up your dinar, it is my opinion that you'll be kicking yourself at some point very shortly.

I know this is frustrating for everybody. I understand the misinformation makes it harder. I understand people just want to give up. But I would just really encourage most of you to think, What do you have to gain from giving up at this point. Especially for people who've been in this for years, or even six months, or longer, What do you have to lose to hang on until this thing is done?

To people who are looking out there to see is this ever going to happen, it's going to happen. I can guarantee you guys that a hundred percent. It is going to happen. Do I have an exact time frame when? No. Every one of my sources, and it's my own personal belief from my sources and from my own research, guys, this should have been over a long time ago. This should have been over before I ever got involved in the dinar. It should have been done before the New Year came along. It should have already been done several times in the new year. I had made some comments last night that we really did expect the RV to show up on Sunday, on Monday, and today, again. There were plans in Iraq on Sunday, Monday, and on Tuesday to announce the GOI, to announce the Erbil, to announce a number of other things, to announce a new banking system worldwide, and this stuff has been pushed back since Sunday.

That is not conjecture. That is not rumor. That is a hundred percent fact, and I've verified that through several different channels. And that is where things are right now, guys. I know that's hard for some of you to believe. And for those of you who aren't going to believe me anyway, there's nothing I can say to convince you.

For some of you, you will understand this is very much a good-versus-evil thing. God wants us to be blessed. Satan doesn't. It really comes down to that, and it is quite that simple. The most beneficial thing we can do is pray, and pray for God's will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, because I know it's God's will for us to be blessed, to be debt-free, and to move us into an entirely new season, and we just need to step out and say it and believe that right now. Even if it's hard to do, it's more beneficial than sitting there, saying, This is never gonna happen, never gonna come through, something is always going to delay it. I mean, for the energy some people put into that, if you even took a quarter of that energy and put it into praying, and even just, you know, having positive thoughts consume your train of thought, that would just be so much more helpful.

Again, I would point to things like the GOI publicly admitting that they need to RV their currency. The Central Bank of Iraq is calling for release from Chapter VII. Part of the release from Chapter VII involves revaluing the currency. Guys, you have to put two and two together. Why would the CBI be calling for removal from Chapter VII if they weren't ready to RV the currency? They wouldn't. So everything is in place there.

Some people are stressing that it is their opinion that we need to see the Erbil, the GOI, and several things announced first. I don't know how to say this without sounding like a total jerk, so bear with me. When I say this is my opinion, it's not my opinion. It is based on facts that are coming from my sources and a lot of things that I just can't share. But I know we aren't waiting for any particular announcements. Those announcements are waiting on the RV, and I know that to be fact. And I don't say that to belittle anybody else. I don't say that to bash anybody else. I just have different information than everybody else. But I also don't just want to say it's my opinion, because then it makes it sound like I'm just coming up with that through my own research. I've been told that specifically, by very good sources. And I know there are several people out there that will agree with me. If not publicly, behind closed doors, they will.

Like I said, the financial picture of the world right now is in very dire straits. Things need to be changed. There needs to be money pumped into the system. And even if you look at Christine Leg.....'s speech the other day, they're talking about pumping more money into the European Union and still having a negative outlook on how everything is going to turn around.

They already pumped in about five hundred and some-odd billion dollars, and they're talking about pumping another 1.2 trillion into the European Union and some other places. They wouldn't be doing this if they thought it wasn't going to have any positive impact whatsoever. But please understand a lot of this stuff is just made to kind of distract us. Even some good people who are on our side, who do want to help, have to be a part of the misinformation right now. And I know that won't make sense to some of you, and I understand it's frustrating and it just kind of adds to the frustration, but please understand this is a lot more complicated than what most of us realize. And even it's bigger, sometimes, than what I realize, because it involves the entire world. It is not about Iraq. It is not just about a couple countries. This is an entire, worldwide reset.

And I'll interject something else on here, also. Somebody keeps asking me, not one particular person, but I keep getting asked why some people come out and say there's an $0.86 rate, and other people, like myself, say we're looking at something in the 5-6-7-8-dollar range. I'll tell you why. There are some people who look at this from the perspective of they look at the articles coming out of Iraq, and they look at this as a situation where they're talking just about Iraq. And again, I'm not belittling anybody. I'm just telling you the way I see it and why there's a difference in opinion on what the rate is going to be. Some people look and see what the CBI has put out, and they keep talking about the removal of the zeros and adding value to the dinar. Those are two very different, separate steps. So when you remove the zeroes from the currency -- I'm not going to explain the whole process, but for those of you who understand that, when you remove the zeroes, you get $0.86. But beyond that, they have to add value to the currency in order to bring it up to the level that they need it to. So we know the budget for 2011, the rate was pegged at $3.41. It has to be at least $3.41, or things won't even work for Iraq. Never mind the rest of the world. Iraq has to have a rate of $3.41, at least, and I believe it's going to be higher than that. But they have to have at least that rate, just to make it work for Iraq.

Now, stop and think about the worldwide global picture. If Iraq needs $3.41 from the RV to make their budget and everything else work, how is the rest of the world going to be saved, from the RV, with a rate less than that? It doesn't work, and the numbers don't add up. Even if you had an $0.86 RV in Iraq and it stayed that way for a couple years, Iraq is doomed anyway. They can't come back. The inflation that they're facing right now, they are not going to be able to make the strides that they need to make in-country to change the way of life and the quality of life for the people in Iraq.

So again, I'm not bashing anybody. I'm not saying anybody is wrong. I'm just trying to explain why logically, and from the information that I get, I believe the rate initially will be in that 5-6-7-8-dollar range and that it will eventually come down to the $4.00 range and stay there for a couple years to be stable, and I don't believe it's $0.86. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I'll always give reasons and kind of a logical path as to why I think what I do, especially when I'm disagreeing with some people. Again, I'm not bashing anyone else. There's some great people who have done a lot of work, who understand things very well, who just have a different opinion than what I have. I'm not saying they're wrong. I'm just saying I have a different opinion than what they do.

So please understand where some of that stuff comes from. They don't pull stuff out of thin air and just say, "I think this works," and I don't pull things out of thin air, either. But different people have different convictions, depending on where they sit in this. A lot of the people who are very well connected financially and in the financial market do tend to side with my opinion, people such as Studley, Jonny, you know, some of these other guys who think, you know, we're looking at least at the $4.00 mark for an RV, and not the $0.86 mark. I know Jonny and some of these guys don't necessarily believe that we'll be looking at the 5-6-7-dollar rate range, but they do believe we're looking at something much higher than $0.86. I don't want to speak for them any more than that. But just please understand where some of that stuff is coming from.

You guys really need to get ready for some brutal misinformation, because as Studley pointed out this afternoon, there are some people who would just love to see us not prosper from this at all. And I know that's going to scare some people. I'm not saying that to scare you. I'm just telling you to get ready. Hang in there. The ride is almost over, and there is a reward at the end of this thing.

veronikad

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:53 pm

In general I feel Footforward's information is reasonable and close to accurate. AS we move into the energy of the RV, which will probably happen, by my understanding, around the first week in February (just a prediction) I think we can expect to see, from many sources the worst information possible.
If people will sell back their Dinars at little or no cost it saves the CBI a bunch of Money and the only losers will be those folks who cave in a bail out.
This also means the guru's are going to be fed misinformation... look for a tennis game of sorts back and forth back and forth. None of this is necessary but the people who put this together (the RV) are old fashioned and old school, they do not believe in honesty and in their world there is little and none of it.
If i could offer a small piece of advise, it would be... Be patient, hang in there, and remember this RV is NOT about you, by a Divine grace you got included and will benefit.. but it was NEVER about you... kicking and screaming, banging on the table and the bank doors won't get it done...
It IS going to happen, and the people of Iraq are ready and waiting for it, and we will see it soon.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 pm

You can already see the work being done by people trying to spread the panic of aLOP. Stay strong and don't sell your Dinar! God bless you all.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:44 pm

LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:You can already see the work being done by people trying to spread the panic of aLOP. Stay strong and don't sell your Dinar! God bless you all.

You mean all the articles that have been coming from the CBI for the last 6 years that state that they are in the process of a redenomination of their currency? There isn't anything to be afraid of... No reason to sell what so ever!!! We will still receive triple or quadruple the return on our investment and thats a great return!!!

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

Verbatim Transcript of Footforward on MIG's call late Tues. PM Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 pm

@lookattheheavens EXACTLY! There will be no LOP! We must not operate from a fear based mentality. The only thing to fear is fear itself. GO! RV!!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:09 pm

THANKS FOXY ROXY. TRIED TO READ IT BUT FELL ASLEEP TWICE. ILL WAIT FOR THE CLIFFNOTES OR JUST THE RV.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:18 pm

That would be a hard several weeks, to have been looking for it on an hour by hour basis. I WOULD THINK THIS PERSON, WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH TO STOP LISTENING TO WHOMEVER WAS TELLING HER/HIM IT WAS ON AN HOUR BY HOUR BASIS.

DELUSIONAL!! LOL

GOR RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

FOOTFORWARD:

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by supergirl Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:26 pm

@bobd - LOL, Hilarious!!!
supergirl
supergirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 pm

CaptnJerry wrote:
LookingAtTheHeavens wrote:You can already see the work being done by people trying to spread the panic of aLOP. Stay strong and don't sell your Dinar! God bless you all.

You mean all the articles that have been coming from the CBI for the last 6 years that state that they are in the process of a redenomination of their currency? There isn't anything to be afraid of... No reason to sell what so ever!!! We will still receive triple or quadruple the return on our investment and thats a great return!!!

CJ

I believe it to be misdirection. I also believe God has great plans for his people and that won't happen with a couple hundred dollars. I believe in miracles and we are about to witness one.
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum