Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JONNY POST, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

JONNY POST, 25 JAN

+8
dinarling77
KAI
Toby1
elvishd1
readysetrv
Peppermint Patti
keylargo
Rosy
12 posters

Go down

JONNY POST, 25 JAN Empty JONNY POST, 25 JAN

Post by Rosy Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:35 am

JONNY POST, 25 JAN
jonnywg] WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS VENTURE THAT KEEPS US GOING....... OH YES - THE REWARD AT THE FINISH LINE..... WE HAVE INFORMATION THAT IS NOT CONFIRMED AS YET BUT I WILL PASS IT ON

[whitelions] Why do people ask other people to post for them? I was just reading what bluwolf has to say and I've seen you do it too. Why can't you post your own intel ? and not ask someome else to do it?

[jonnywg] whitelions - IF I AM NOT ONLINE I WILL CALL IT IN OR YOU JUST DO NOT GET ANYTHING

[jonnywg] WE ARE IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THE BANK SCREENS ........ THEY EXPIRED THE BLANK SCREENS LAST NIGHT AT 11 EST. THUS THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT ALL IS UPLOADED AND READY TO GO ...... THAT IS THE QUESTION ..... WHEN DO THEY GIVE THE GO ORDER......... NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE .....

I FOR ONE AM NOT GIVING UP....I AM DISAPPOINTED REGARDING LAST NIGHT BUT ALL IS READY AND WAITING AND SO AM I. OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS ARE STATING CURRENT DATES BUT I DO NOT HAVE ONE YET. COULD BE TODAY/TOMORROW AND I WILL BE BACK WITH INFO ASAP

[jonnywg] COULD BE TODAY/TOMORROW AND I WILL BE BACK WITH INFO ASAP

[jonnywg] UST IS STILL IN LOCKDOWN AS AT 9AM EST

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/jonny-post-25-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

JONNY POST, 25 JAN Empty Re: JONNY POST, 25 JAN

Post by keylargo Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 am

Who actually is in control of this? How can Iraq stand by doing nothing to better their people's way of life? I realise this is a mammoth undertaking, yet it is Iraq and it's people that are first to benefit. The world economies come second as do the investors around the globe.

The economies of the world screw-- themselves and they need help, yet Iraq has the resources to make them great. Even though it's government is made of people that want the best for themselves and the the Iraqi's second.

Just my opinion, BUT again who is the entity to get this started?

keylargo

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

Well, I guess there is something to working at keeping the hope alive? I think we all know that their money has to appreciate - not even a question. But somehow these people manage to plug along with a value so low it it's incomprehensible.

I am believing more and more it's not in Iraq's hands. Why would they want to continue in the terrible state of affairs the commoner lives in? Surely these men heading that country want their people to have basic necessities? Doesn't figure..

If someone else is holding it up I say shame on them. Have they no concern for the millions that are hurting this RV is going to help.

I'm at a complete loss but thank God our hearts on this forum care about others, otherwise it would be somewhat futile to trudge along hoping and praying for the best of everyone... May The Good Lord look upon these needs of the many, many hurting people and bring this to pass sooner than later...

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 am

------GOURND HOG DAY--------- anyone remember that movie??? jonny does

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:34 pm

I really like Jonny as well but he gets his facts mixed up....

11-13-11....z1world: jonny…. so does it really look lie MOnday now?!!?!? jonnywg: WELL WE FEEL TH RATE WILL BE POSTED BY BANK OPENIN USA TOMORROW CASIN TUESDAY LATEST

Canuckgirl: jonny, have the banks received directives to not sell iqd anymore because of impending RV? jonnywg: YES AND THE FACT THOUSANDS CALL THEM DAILY FOR R INFO

wonderwoman: Is it still safe to hole back some cash to cash in at a later date r should we cash all in. jonnywg: WE WILL HAVE INFO ..DEPENDS ON OPENING RATE

getterdone: Jonny with 133 countries revaluing now, do we expect any hiccups or glitches tonight or tomorrow. By the way, thank you so much for all you do. You are sooo appreciated. onnywg: NO GLITCHES AREEXPECTED

c1432: Hi Johnny, you stated earlier that it may be an rv free floting rate…can that also go down not just up, and what about an ri……thank you… jonnywg: RI IS FIXED RV IS FLOATING…… CAN GO UP OR DOWN…BE PREPARED

draavmorris2: jonnywg, how are we looking, for today vs tomorrow. And based on the cashin tomorrow or tuesday. And thank you! jonnywg: GEEEEESH ALL I TALKED ABOUT IS RATE BY AM AN NO LATER THAN TUESDAY….LOL

sunsfan: jonnywg…any word regarding the WGS and PP…or are they even involved with the RV jonnywg: YES WGS UNDER DISCUSSION FRI SAT AND MAYBE TO DAY……..A FACTOR NOT THE MAIN ISSUE
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:14 pm

jonnywg has some great people on his site, plus Katt, plus not advertising, so that says a lot to me. I am hoping what he says is soon.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

JONNY POST, 25 JAN Empty Another Perspective

Post by KAI Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Fellow Transfer of Wealth soon to be recepients:

We've all learned that both intel and "misintel" are being put out there by various "contacts."
Our government and others have professionals adept in the art of propaganda AKA "intel."
When it is reported as received and found to be lacking, untrue, etc. the negativity begins.

Look, I've read numerous posts from numerous blogs to expect confusion, misinformation etc. just before the RV for years. The mis-information, wrong dates, incorrect intel has heated up in the past month. So have the emotions, passion, anger and despair.

Don't worry, be happy. The RV is but one stop on our Journey, it is not our destination.

I believe the Lord is transferring wealth, yes, the greatest transfer of wealth in history, to fund HIS Ministry to reach all the peoples (nations) of the world with the Good News of the Gospel.

My direction from the Holy Spirit of God is to immediately tithe and then present 40% more as an offering to fund worldwide ministry that His Kingdom come, His will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

In my quiet time with Him, I received a warning that the "Annanias and Saphira anointing" will manifest in the lives of believers who promise one thing in public and do another regarding this blessing.

Friends, this event is not about wealth for us, although the Lord will bless each of us and our families exceedingly abundantly and provide more for each of us than anyone could have dreamed or hoped for.

It is His transfer of wealth for His will to be done, that all people hear the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Perhaps each of us should seek Him and ask - what is my portion? You may be surprised at His answer. Perhaps this RV has not been released because of the greed rising up in some hearts. Bashing, negativity, despair is not from the Lord. Who is the father of lies? Who comes to rob, kill and destroy? I'll provide one hint: it's not God.

"If you seek Me, you will find Me, says the Lord of Hosts." All good things come from the Lord.

Last edited by KAI on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : s)
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:41 pm

[jonnywg] WE ARE IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THE BANK SCREENS ........

Don't know how many of you remember a great comedian named Bob Newhart, but he got his start in comedy by doing stand up "one way" telephone conversations - probably something like this.....

Hello, Bank Screens?
This is jonnywg.
Are you still blank? Oh, your blank screens expired? Great!
And you're uploaded and ready to go? No 00000's? Great!
Listen, can you do me a favor? I know it's not exactly your area, but.....
Will you let me know if you hear anything about when the UST removes their
lockdown? Thanks, Bank Screens....You are the best

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Labrann Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm

This quote is from Okie's post just a few moments ago:

" … AT LEAST NEXT MONDAY WHICH IS THE 1ST AND MAY HAVE THE NEW RATE …"

Anyone notice something wrong here? Appears to just be another old re-post. The last time a "Monday the 1st" was legit was last August Smile

Labrann

http://www.lajuanamurphy-brann.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lara2033 Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Thursday will be your day..

lara2033

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:01 pm

FOLKS ITS TIME TO CALL IT WHAT IT IS......OKIE, WHILE MABE BEING WELL INTENDED HAS NO IDEA....IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO MAKE STATEMENTS THAT NEVER COME TRUE, AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME ARE RELYING ON ITS ACCURACY. I HAVE NO INTEL...BUT I ALSO DO NOT HAVE A FORUM WHERE MY WORDS EFFECT PEOPLES EMOTIONS AND STATE OF MIND......THE DEFINITION OF "TRUTH", IS WHEN YOUR WORDS AND YOUR DEEDS BECOME ONE.
I AM SORRY TO HAVE WASTED THE PAST 120 DAYS FOLLOWING THIS. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU ALL IN YOUR LIVES MOVING FORWARD....AS THIS DAILY WATCH IS NOT A BLESSING IN ANY WAY. AUBREY OUT.
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Very well said and I commend you! AJ

KAI wrote:Fellow Transfer of Wealth soon to be recepients:

We've all learned that both intel and "misintel" are being put out there by various "contacts."
Our government and others have professionals adept in the art of propaganda AKA "intel."
When it is reported as received and found to be lacking, untrue, etc. the negativity begins.

Look, I've read numerous posts from numerous blogs to expect confusion, misinformation etc. just before the RV for years. The mis-information, wrong dates, incorrect intel has heated up in the past month. So have the emotions, passion, anger and despair.

Don't worry, be happy. The RV is but one stop on our Journey, it is not our destination.

I believe the Lord is transferring wealth, yes, the greatest transfer of wealth in history, to fund HIS Ministry to reach all the peoples (nations) of the world with the Good News of the Gospel.

My direction from the Holy Spirit of God is to immediately tithe and then present 40% more as an offering to fund worldwide ministry that His Kingdom come, His will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

In my quiet time with Him, I received a warning that the "Annanias and Saphira anointing" will manifest in the lives of believers who promise one thing in public and do another regarding this blessing.

Friends, this event is not about wealth for us, although the Lord will bless each of us and our families exceedingly abundantly and provide more for each of us than anyone could have dreamed or hoped for.

It is His transfer of wealth for His will to be done, that all people hear the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Perhaps each of us should seek Him and ask - what is my portion? You may be surprised at His answer. Perhaps this RV has not been released because of the greed rising up in some hearts. Bashing, negativity, despair is not from the Lord. Who is the father of lies? Who comes to rob, kill and destroy? I'll provide one hint: it's not God.

"If you seek Me, you will find Me, says the Lord of Hosts." All good things come from the Lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:02 pm

The first is Wednesday...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:05 pm

Any Thursday could be our day, but also Sunday, which I think is the day Shabibi would rather pick, but that also could be any Sunday! AJ

lara2033 wrote:Thursday will be your day..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:06 pm

In laymans terms, please have a nice day! AJ

aubrey wrote:FOLKS ITS TIME TO CALL IT WHAT IT IS......OKIE, WHILE MABE BEING WELL INTENDED HAS NO IDEA....IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO MAKE STATEMENTS THAT NEVER COME TRUE, AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME ARE RELYING ON ITS ACCURACY. I HAVE NO INTEL...BUT I ALSO DO NOT HAVE A FORUM WHERE MY WORDS EFFECT PEOPLES EMOTIONS AND STATE OF MIND......THE DEFINITION OF "TRUTH", IS WHEN YOUR WORDS AND YOUR DEEDS BECOME ONE.
I AM SORRY TO HAVE WASTED THE PAST 120 DAYS FOLLOWING THIS. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU ALL IN YOUR LIVES MOVING FORWARD....AS THIS DAILY WATCH IS NOT A BLESSING IN ANY WAY. AUBREY OUT.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum