Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN

+4
chevysteve
therealbutterfly
dinarling77
Rosy
8 posters

Go down

RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN Empty RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN

Post by Rosy Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:14 am

RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN

Greetings Peoples Dinar Members.

Ray and I have been working and digging very hard for more information so we can share with you regarding your investments.

With that being said, Ray as you may or may not be aware, has built up many contacts here that have families still living in Iraq, (various regions) and he along with my business partner in Iraq have a great opportunity to get first hand news articles that they see and read along with TV and other media sources.

As you can see from Ray's email to me a few minutes ago, we have some very interesting things going on.

I just cannot thank Ray enough for all he brings to us via his contacts.

I can assure you that all of the Okie's, Tony's, Dan's, Adam's (not his real name) and many others will twist this a bit and claim it as theirs, so be it. So for all of you that want to bash our efforts and make negative and nasty comments I guess we all will have to pray extra hard for you.............

See more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/ray-letter-updated-by-steve-25-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN Empty Re: RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:27 am

Rosy wrote:RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN
Greetings Peoples Dinar Members.

I can assure you that all of the Okie's, Tony's, Dan's, Adam's (not his real name) and many others will twist this a bit and claim it as theirs, so be it.

Hmmmmm, just saw Adam's chat and unless your info says not much going on (which I'm pretty sure it doesn't) your statement is off base.

[Adam Montana] as much as we all love a butt full of smoke... I don't have anything exciting to report this week
[Adam Montana] it's been relatively quiet on the Dinar News front, they are basically just kicking things around
[Adam Montana] so I guess the GOOD news is there is no bad news
[Adam Montana] We did of course have a small revaluation of the Dinar last week
[Adam Montana] They continue to prove that they are in 1000% control of their currency

(cont)
[Adam Montana] Most importantly, do NOT rely on some clown guru that
insists you can simply pay capital gains, lock in a rate before you get
to a bank, or anything else similarly silly. (--------- YES, I used the
word "silly" and "clown" in the same sentence. I DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!!

Perhaps Steve could learn something by reading more of Adam's (not his real name, but who in this dinar world does use his real name?) chats.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/102072-adams-official-chat-12512/page__pid__828549__st__0&#entry828549

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN Empty Re: RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:50 am

Dinarling77, you mean to tell me that okies name isnt REALLY okie? Or mailman17 isnt really mailman?? Or my name isnt really Butterfly????? OMG!!!! I am so shocked! Man that steve1 is smart and thank goodness he is here to lead us in the right path, not like those guys who dont use real names.....

RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 am

But, my real name is Steve!!

Don't I get anything for that??

Maybe a new Chevy Logo widget for us all would be appropriate:clown:
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 am

oh great we are not supposed to use our real names,now i find out
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 am

TRB, just a friendly warning....Your use of the word "guys" is sexist and is also within 2 letters of spelling that which cannot be used. May I suggest you use another word when referring to this group. How about "peeps"? RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN 1261280965 RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN 949729897

Polecat - I thought that might be your real name lol!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 pm

polecat wrote:oh great we are not supposed to use our real names,now i find out

Hey Polecat..... I agree with you, that stinks!!

No pun intended:)
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:38 pm

I think Mr. Perfect from the WWF is coming on board...now we will get the facts.
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:49 pm

He said something quite true in the first post. There is nothing new to report that is for sure and for certain! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:16 pm

dinarling77 wrote:TRB, just a friendly warning....Your use of the word "guys" is sexist and is also within 2 letters of spelling that which cannot be used. May I suggest you use another word when referring to this group. How about "peeps"? RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN 1261280965 RAY LETTER UPDATED BY STEVE, 25 JAN 949729897

Polecat - I thought that might be your real name lol!

You read into my hidden clue! LOL!!!!! I will have to be trickier in the future..... Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:28 pm

a rose by any other name...........
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Amazing we are almost in February, and WE STILL are reading things we have heard for four years? My only fear is we are seeing once again, another year so quickly moving. THIS is late January folks, Feb. is next week and this year of 2012 is sure seeming a whole lot like 2008, 2009,2010,2011. I am thankful at least SOMEONE had enough INTEL to let me know my real name is NOT Siaya. I feel so much better now and feel set free. IF we are still here in March of this year, then IMHO, I believe we can all leave the forum for a few months and come back and still be reading what we read today. For newbies, be REAL patient my friends, some of us are seven, eight years into this. By the way, folks, four States in USA have now warned their residents to NOT buy IQD. OH, I would love to prove them ALL wrong.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 pm

By the way, folks, four States in USA have now warned their residents to NOT buy IQD. OH, I would love to prove them ALL wrong.

And we know the real reason why they don't want them buying them- ( they = treasonous current admin on the Hill) they never wanted any of us to know about this and by God's awesome Grace, we bought in - they want no more people to have them than already do and could care less about the aftermath when it goes down and people are stark raving mad for being lied to and denied the chance to share in this wealth our Lord will so graciously bestow on us. . In His, time. God continue to bless you all and give us patience to endure as we wait . Guide us Father on being good stewards of the Blessings You send our way!
Come RV!! ❤
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum