Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN

Go down

FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN Empty FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN

Post by Rosy Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:45 pm

FRANK POST UPDATED, 24 JAN

Frank sounds like he is talking about present bit this is from 20 months ago. Makes you wonder about all the time spent on the edge of your seat believing the crap told to you !
Good evening Family,
“Oh my God……..He winked at me”.
A paradigm shift is unfolding within the government of Iraq. It is historical and very intriguing in the pages of time ………..of this planet. Yesterday we went over the dates that would encompass our 1…..2……….3. I am eager to see what A has to say in his televised speech. It will be tonight at 10:30pm. I am hoping that it is the first two steps with step three coming this Sunday. I also said that on the 8th the GOI/CBI should hand over these three steps to the UN so that on the 15th the UN can totally release them from Ch7. To remove this bondage would allow the GOI/CBI to make decisions on their own without the permission of mom and dad. I was asked last night what percentage I gave for the RI to happen by the 8th or the 15th. I gave it a 65 to 77% chance…….along with some prayers. What would happen if for some stupid reason the GOI/CBI would once again blow this opportunity. Oh buddy………a big can of whoopee!!! Civil war is the first thing I think of. All the projects for 2010 which is already half gone would dissipate. I’m sure we can think of many other negative results……..but let me give you margin for errors. BTW……..what I am about to tell you is what I promised you yesterday but I want you to keep in mind I do not offer the following as a substitute to what I presented yesterday. In other words I am not offering a cop out……….I am only giving you options to consider and to lay it at the throne of our Father in prayer. If the homework that the GOI/CBI hands in to the UN on the 8th is not passing then Iraq will continue its sloth pace …….period. It’s that simple. Will they get extensions? There are no extensions……….show me one that was ever activated. Look at what they do and listen not to what they say. The Plan will always stand authoritatively over Iraq. So if we continue with no RI after the 15th because they received no CH7…………what’s the next opportunity for you and me? Well we know very well that the CBI wants to remove their 000’s by re-denomination. We also know that there have been a variety of mechanisms to reduce these M figures and that it has been in progress for a few years now. That’s huge Family. This action alone is self evident that they never intended to have a LOP. We know their goals for the IQD in 2010!!! They slowly have been removing them from circulation……….THAT’S HUGE !!! Remember when God said to us as His first commandment……..be fruitful multiply and “replenish” the earth? I always said to myself there must have been something before me that did not please God so He removed it and now He asks us to replenish it by loving each other. Well………6 years ago when I bought my 000’s I knew very well that they were going to have to eventually collect these from me again. BUT ……..they would have to be replenished by something else………..like lower denoms and fils. So with about 80 + % of the 000’s already collected …….IMO……we are inches away from the NECESSITY to replenish them. This country is running out of currency! Why have a Cadillac that looks good on the outside ……….with no engine on the inside? Iraq looks pretty good right now. We constantly hear it from every source. Just this year alone our own television media finally admitted that the sky is the limit in Iraq. So if they blow it this time around …….IMO……….they have until August 31st because they are stressed out on the idea that we are leaving at that time. 50,000 troops deservingly so come home! They are frightened of being left alone to protect themselves………it’s not an easy thing to do in the ME. So it would behoove them to get this thing done in the next two weeks……….because we are coming home. Let me give you another example. Nobody took care of TINK’s and my children they way we did. To leave them with a babysitter would have said a lot about our confidence in that babysitter. Nobody messed with the Green Zone. Nobody got near it except for the cowardly mortar rounds that rained down upon them. Very important strategic components of the war are well protected in the Green Zone. It’s a little village within the city of Baghdad. Well ……..it’s being handed over to the Iraqis as of today. THAT’S HUGE!!! The Plan would not allow this……without results.................

SEE MORE:

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/frank-post-updated-24-jan.html

Last edited by Rosy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LONG LONG POST)
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum