Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN

+5
Siaya
1alaskan
sandwedge
wes
Rosy
9 posters

Go down

JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN Empty JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN

Post by Rosy Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 pm

JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN
jonnywg] from ~ jodi every day an opportunity comes up.................. we are in a position that there is no reason that we should not rv shortly

[ChrisB] jonnywg do you have any idea whether talabani had his meeting and the minsters are in place. Seems many think there are still things to be voted on . Can you comment?

[jonnywg] ChrisB talibani just had back surgery in germany

[jonnywg] talibani is not done yet

[jonnywg] ChrisB they have communications in germany.....he will return shortly

[ChrisB] jonnywg I know and it seems there was a meeting to take place that was importance upon his arrival back in Iraq. He was have all the votes in Parliament regarding numerous issues including Maliki.

[hawaii50] Jonnywg, do you know anything about the US dollar in the list of currency?

[jonnywg] hawaii50 usd is base so it is ok to start........... then who knows

[madi] Jonnywg do you think this will go unti feb??

[jonnywg] madi cant as libia is next

[GO-GO-RV] jonnywg. This question maybe out there, but since we have been told over and over again that this is going to happen today, tomorrow, today, tomorrow, could this possibly go until March or April?

[jonnywg] GO-GO-RV while anything is possible.............no money for iraq in budget to spend
[oxglove] jonnywg Is this still sitting with the banks and we are just waiting for the release or are there other issues? and Thank You!!

[jonnywg] oxglove we think so

nav] Hey gang. I just saw an article that appears to say Talabani resigned. Has anyone heard this?

[jonnywg] nav not yet

[nav] jonnywg what do you mean? Thanks for answering

[jonnywg] nav while he may resign it is not posted yet

[jamajacks] jonnywg Have we already heard some of the announcements you have spoken or are they still to come? TY

[jonnywg] jamajacks there are still things left unsaid as to why not yesterday

[susananderson] jonny..so if they are looking for large line of credit wouldn't that indicate that they are not expecting the rv soon?

[jonnywg] susananderson they got a large line of credit in sept

[susananderson] jonnywg ans they are looking for more now? Am I understanding that correctly?

[jonnywg] susananderson no they got a trillion backed by oil

[Hebrews11:1] JonnyWg- why hasn't anyone given us a trillion??

[jonnywg] Hebrews11:1 usa got the debt

[susananderson] jonnywg and that trillion is gone now?...sorry just trying to understand this confounding rv thing...

[jonnywg] susananderson they still have to pay it back... but it allows them to continue

[susananderson] jonnywg I see.....do they have a deadline for paying it back?

[jonnywg] susananderson not really as long as they have oil

[meep] jonnywg Is this sort of transaction your lifes work? Or is this new for you? You seem deeply imbedded with experience and know how?

[jonnywg] meep i am grounded, financial experience........ and tough to upset....... my lifes work and decision making positions have assisted...... hard to put a handle on it... can't type and never have been on chat or im or text before

[meep] jonnywg do you have other hobbies? or "work"

[jonnywg] meep winery, property developement, golf cooking,

[comeonrv] jonnywg 11:13 PM [KYRV39] jonnywg do you still think we could see this before or after president speach .

[jonnywg] comeonrv yes lol...................... could be either

[fund] jonnywg...Hi there Jonny. Question : If Iraq has an unending credit line backed by oil what then is the factor that will ultimately make them RV their currency

[jonnywg] fund the creditors

[meep] jonnywg Your sounding more human by the minute. I hope you find lots of time to enjoy all those things post rv

[jonnywg] meep i probably won't change drastically ....but i will have more and better Vacations............. HUMAN!!!! NO ONE EVER SAID THAT BEFORE .A NICE TOUCH.

Priscilla] jonnywg what made you want to help us out? Or how did it come about?

[jonnywg] Priscilla BASICALLY I DID RESEARCH FOR A GROUP OF CANADIANS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS........... I DISLIKED THE COSTANT FRILLY ANSWERS BEING PUT OUT...... YOU ARE GROWN UPS AND DESERVE THE TRUTH GOOD OR BAD....... HOWEVER THERE ARE TIMES THAT THE TRUTH IS NOT REAL IN THAT THIS IS A MOVING TARGET........ THERE ARE TIMES THAT THINGS CANNOT BE SAID FOR SECURITY

[KYRV39] jonny did you see Real Deal had posted that Mailiki was resigning will that affect the rv

[jonnywg] KYRV39 does not surprise me

[KYRV39] jonnywg will it stop the rv and we have to wait for replacement

jonnywg] KYRV39 no

[dinarelle] jonnywg Are we planning a nice Party in Vegas for all of us in the tree? (after the RV tonite ...)

[jonnywg] dinarelle Vegas may be in the cards....... i like the area, entertainment food and golf .....

[LADYDIVA] jonnywg yeahhhhhhh Vegas here we come.. Jonny

[jonnywg] LADYDIVA well we hope timing is there

[meep] jonnywg oregon is nice to with bandon dunes there that could be sweet!!!!!

[jonnywg] meep do not know vegas well

[WEW] jonnywg .. I found it interesting .. there is such a lack of leadership in the world that you were drafted. A lot of us really see and understand what it takes to provide this information for us. They keep changing the rules and you continue to be there for everyone. Thank you.

[jonnywg] WEW well thank you

RCM] jonnywg do you think we will not see this till after O's address tomorrow?

[jonnywg] RCM before or just after

[Dimples] jonnywg ...Is Lybia the next country we should watch for revalue?

[jonnywg] Dimples Dimples lets get this one

[RCM] jonnywg Smile are you a politician?

[jonnywg] RCM never once

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/jonny-chat-am-24-jan.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN Empty Re: JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN

Post by wes Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 pm

Well where to begin with this one? "No reason that we should not rv shortly"? Here are a few reasons......(1) ministers announced? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(2) erbil agreement implemented? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(3) HCL passed? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(4) currency law passed? Nope. Just my opinion, but I believe those things must be done before we can entertain the thought of a rv. Wishing and hoping don't pay the bills. They need to get these things done. At least.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:50 pm

wes wrote:Well where to begin with this one? "No reason that we should not rv shortly"? Here are a few reasons......(1) ministers announced? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(2) erbil agreement implemented? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(3) HCL passed? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(4) currency law passed? Nope. Just my opinion, but I believe those things must be done before we can entertain the thought of a rv. Wishing and hoping don't pay the bills. They need to get these things done. At least.

I would have to agree Wes. They've been beating around the bush on these for far too long and they are a must IMO to move forward. Not hearing anything in news articles that they are progressing on ny of these items as well. Starting to get a weird feeling as this drags out.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:52 pm

wes wrote:Well where to begin with this one? "No reason that we should not rv shortly"? Here are a few reasons......(1) ministers announced? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(2) erbil agreement implemented? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(3) HCL passed? Nope. (just by the dreaded sources)....(4) currency law passed? Nope. Just my opinion, but I believe those things must be done before we can entertain the thought of a rv. Wishing and hoping don't pay the bills. They need to get these things done. At least.

EXACTLY!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 pm

JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN
jonnywg] from ~ jodi every day an opportunity comes up.................. we are in a position that there is no reason that we should not rv shortly

Well Wes, EVERY THING you shared is reality. For jonnywg, we have been in a position that there is no reason the RV should come shortly, for OVER FOUR YEARS now day and night. Been hearing, reading, seeing days, weeks, months, years pass, HEARING any day now. Have heard since March 2008, RV was done. That was almost FOUR years ago. We now enter the last week of January already, and surely, THIS year, 2012, will pass as quickly as last year. God bless Okie, but his sources told him in October 2010, almost one and half years ago, it was SEALED, SIGNED and DONE. So here we sit, patiently waiting, and IMO, we are going to see each new month come to pass again. The old timers, those in this six, seven, eight years, good folks they were and MANY have come and gone, sadly. The newbies keep the fires stoked, the NEW internet dealers keep arising, BILLIONS of new IQD continue to sell each month, yet we see no changes. I can only say, Praise God, my faith is IN my Lord Jesus who sustains all life. BE blessed, hopefully, we might see it this year.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:28 pm

The longer the wait, the less likely of ANYTHING ever happening other than the IQD being in direct competition with Charmin bath tissue.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:44 pm

IS JONNYWG, CHARLIE BROWNS TEACHER??? SOUNDS JUST LIKE IT TO ME..LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 pm

I had to kick that silly doodoo off the computer. He won't even read jonny. I Just had to add a couple of comments on this post. Respectfully, of course.
Rosy wrote:[comeonrv] jonnywg 11:13 PM [KYRV39] jonnywg do you still think we could see this before or after president speach .
[jonnywg] comeonrv yes lol...................... could be either
This really shows what the jwg worshipers have for brains.
dinarling77 actually find jwg's answer very credible. I too 100% predict the RV will happen either before or after O's speech! Very Happy

[meep] jonnywg Your sounding more human by the minute.
As opposed to what, deity? martian? Super secret squirrel? That word that cannot be repeated?
Priscilla] jonnywg what made you want to help us out? Or how did it come about?
[jonnywg] Priscilla BASICALLY I DID RESEARCH FOR A GROUP OF CANADIANS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS........... I DISLIKED THE COSTANT FRILLY ANSWERS BEING PUT OUT...... YOU ARE GROWN UPS AND DESERVE THE TRUTH GOOD OR BAD....... HOWEVER THERE ARE TIMES THAT THE TRUTH IS NOT REAL IN THAT THIS IS A MOVING TARGET........ THERE ARE TIMES THAT THINGS CANNOT BE SAID FOR SECURITY
Comment not necessary! :shock: lol! JONNY CHAT A.M, 24 JAN 203646764

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:00 pm

One thing is for sure, It either will or it won't RV either before or after Obama's speech tonight. That I feel real confident of.

Also, did you know that 50% of the U.S. population is below average?? I'm sure that applies to other country's also...

And finally,,,,,, Confucious say "short pencil better than long memory"....

And that is my "Rock Solid" intel on the RV!!!
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum