Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries

2 posters

Go down

The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  Empty The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:49 am

The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries

24-01-2012 | (صوت العراق) - 24-01-2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment - 15 to 17 of this month, held in Kuwait Media Forum Kuwait Iraq's first presence of around 35 Iraqi media from various Iraqi media organizations, including the heads of media institutions and directors of satellite channels and the Union of Writers in Iraq and directors of newspapers and poets are met by a collection of nearly that number of journalists and intellectuals Kuwaitis who participated in the forum sponsored by the Ministry of Information.

And saw the forum attended a formal high-level is the presence of the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Wizerath for Cabinet Affairs Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah, Minister of Information Sheikh Hamad Jaber Al-Ali Al-Sabah, which stressed its importance, considered attendance a bold step to break the chill left by the legacy Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.

The gathering took place under the auspices of the organization and implementation from the junction of Arab media, which is headed by Mr. Madi Al-Khamis Secretary General of the Forum, in cooperation with the press and media, the Iraqi Zuhair Dujaili, who works at Al Qabas and Horis "Iraqi Association of Kuwait" and editor in chief of newspaper "neighbor" electronic.

The Arab media forum, chaired by Mr. Madi Thursday is the Arab media observer member of the Arab League sponsored many youth forums and media in the Arab world, including this forum, which sent the Director of the League of Arab flags Vieha delegates them to attend the meeting.

He also attended all meetings of the Forum, Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq in Kuwait, the Panel retired to the insured and the Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq in Kuwait, Mr. Mohammed Hussein Bahr al-Ulum. The forum was attended by Prime heya Iraqi investment and some of the characters and some of the journalists working in Kuwait ..

* The official attendance
Forum was attended by Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah, Minister of Information Sheikh Hamad Jaber Al-Ali Al-Sabah, deputy ministries and a number of Kuwaiti officials and figures

* Statement of the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs:
And Deputy Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Sabah in his speech to the Forum that the State of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will visit Kuwait soon at the invitation of His Highness Sheikh Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, Prime Minister.

He Sheikh Sabah expressed hope to achieve the expected visit of Prime Minister of Iraq to Kuwait, the desired results, including that this visit will be a continuation of the visit prior to him that was last year and an update to the visit by His Highness Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Ahmad Al-Gabrabbah former Prime Minister to Iraq.

* حوار مفتوح * Open dialogue

It was an open dialogue between the Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid and attendance in the forum, answering questions after his display in the roadmap that run by Kuwait in its relations with Iraq towards the end the outstanding issues and the development of relations between the two countries.

* اللجنة العليا المشتركة * Joint Committee
Where Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah to the continuation of a Joint Committee meetings between the two countries to discuss bilateral issues and ways to strengthen cooperation between the two countries in various fields, stressing the desire of senior Kuwaiti officials and Iraqis to intensify their meetings in various areas, as happened in the oil field and the field of maritime navigation.

* تحرك ايجابي * Positive move
He said that in 2011 "saw the positive action we want to in the two countries and there have been mutual visits at the highest levels and resulted from these visits and meetings several matters relating to bilateral issues, as well as international agreements and that these visits have contributed to the identification of issues of bilateral common mechanism on technical levels capable of implement what was agreed upon between the two sides regarding a number of things to benefit the two peoples. "

*خارطة طريق * Roadmap
He said Sheikh Sabah keen political leadership of Kuwait on a "road map" to help Iraq to complete the implementation of the resolutions of the Security Council, adding that Kuwait was and still is always ready to stand with our brothers in Iraq and help the country fulfill achievement requirements and international obligations required of it.
* العلامات الحدودية * Marks the border
On the issue of maintenance of border markers between the two countries, Sheikh Sabah said that Iraq had "done a lot of requirements and obligations upon with respect to the maintenance of border markers between the two countries that are affected by climatic conditions over time and remain upon the completion of some things on this side and we are ready to help him to implement what is required of him this regard. "

* مع الأمم المتحدة * With the United Nations
And meetings of the two sides of Kuwait and Iraq with the UN officials said Sheikh Sabah said at the end of last year, the envoy of UN Secretary-General of Iraq Martin Kobler visited Iraq and discuss with Iraqi officials how to help Iraq to complete the remainder of its obligations under Security Council resolutions, has raised the Kubler-report to the Secretary General of the UN Ban Ki-moon, who commended the "positive spirit" between the Kuwaiti and Iraqi sides.

* التعويضات * Compensation
On the issue of Kuwaiti reparations as a result of the occupation regime of Saddam Hussein's regime of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah pointed to the existence of "a Kuwaiti proposal was referred to the Iraqi side that the investment is part of the compensation in Iraq."

* تعويض المزارعين * Compensation for farmers
As for the issue of compensation to Iraqi farmers who had their property included within the Kuwaiti border when the border demarcation in accordance with Security Council Resolution No. 833, Sheikh Sabah "We entered with our brothers in Iraq in a housing project to compensate for these Iraqi citizens was charged with the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development in collaboration with one of the offices Global Advisory to predict for this residential project. "

* الأسرى * Prisoners
On the question remains of Kuwaiti prisoners in Iraq, Sheikh Sabah said that "several meetings were held constant between the two sides on this issue, during which the agreement to supply Iraq with the modern equipment and advanced help in the search for human remains in a number of areas of Iraq, starting in 2012, noting that since 2004 and so far has been the discovery of the remains of 236 of the Kuwaiti prisoners who were prisoners in Iraq.

* الأرشيف الكويتي * Kuwaiti archives
وOn the issue of Kuwaiti archives stolen during the regime of Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait in 1990, Sheikh Sabah expressed his happiness "because the brothers in Iraq have formed a committee at a senior level to discuss this matter."

كلمة معالي وزير الأعلام Speech by His Excellency the Minister of Information

For his part, said Information Minister Sheikh Hamad Jaber Al-Ali Al-Sabah and the visual media and audio Almqrah the task of "big and heavy," calling for the need to have the media and means of "convergence" between the peoples.
He warned Sheikh Hamad in his speech and visual media, print and audio of the attempts by some "ill-intentioned" who want to cause discord between the nations calling for officials of the media to be vigilant and be the "eyes open" on this issue due to the seriousness of the damage to bilateral relations that combine countries.
Addressing the media professionals forum, saying "You are responsible for a major, so we must improve the exploitation of the medium in order to be a mechanism for convergence, especially that space the media has become open to anyone who wants to broadcast the negatives and that is dealing in bad faith, but our common history will help us to overcome this issue."

* ميثاق شرف * Code of Ethics
He suggested the Information Minister, Sheikh Hamad Jaber Al-Ali Al-Sabah on the media participants in the forum announcement of code of honor among the journalists in Kuwait and Iraq, given that such a charter is in the best interest of the rapprochement between the peoples of the two countries calling for these media to work to "restore confidence" in the hearts of both peoples and lost because of the occupation regime of Saddam Hussein of Kuwait in 1990 because this is the core functions of the media men who have to build bridges of rapprochement between the peoples of the two countries.

* تبادل الزيارات The exchange of visits
He stressed the importance of exchanging visits of delegations and technical information between the two countries in order to bridge the gap in viewpoints between the two sides called for the establishment of a common cultural weeks to culture and literature of a role in improving peoples and progress.
He expressed the hope of a return to stability and security back to Iraq to "Dora the Arabs bright," adding that Iraq is a country rich in natural resources and has investment opportunities for Kuwaiti businessmen.
He welcomed Sheikh Hamad guests of the country from the media in Iraq, saying that Kuwait was "always open her chest and her heart for all the Arab brothers for further work and cooperation of all that the welfare and interests of both countries and to strengthen the bonds of kinship and love between the two peoples who are linked historically neighborly relations and trade, kinship and affinity.

*كلمة السفير الكويتي في العراق * Statement of the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Iraq
In the forum gave the Kuwaiti Ambassador in the Republic of Iraq, the team retired to the insured a speech in which he expressed the desire of Kuwait and its officials in the consolidation of relations between the two countries. He said when the honor of His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, the task of Ambassador to the Republic of Iraq is keen to reflect the desire of the High Commissioner and his directives precious overcome the effects of the past and build bridges of trust between the two countries whatever the difficulties, I have sought out this responsibility, the noble to the Tjaozatlk difficulties, although I I'm having a lot of obstacles, which he considered normal in most cases, must of them in circumstances such as Iraq, looking forward to the cooperation of Iraqi officials with me. and confident that the desire of cooperation for the development of relations available in both countries.
The ambassador called the insured media presence in the forum to work on each safe would make the best of relations between the two countries and what can make the media discourse rises above the abuses that harm those relations.

* كلمة السفير العراقي في الكويت : * Statement of the Iraqi ambassador in Kuwait:
For his part, HE the Ambassador of Iraq in Kuwait, Mr. Mohammed Hussein Bahr al-Ulum speech praised by this forum, which is the first step to strengthen relations between them of considerable media elite responsible for the media serves the positive development of relations between the two peoples and two states. Mtmenba replicated in both countries and the expansion of such activities to include all other sectors.
He reviewed the Ambassador of Iraq in Kuwait in his speech to the audience Mandzth his government and steps taken towards building better relations
Manfzth and international obligations through the application of the terms of UN Resolution 833, which includes the maintenance of border markers, compensation, prisoners and missing persons files and archives and property lost and the rest of the positive achievements that have been on these levels.
He also pointed to the mutual visits of the tribes have senior leadership in the two countries, pointing to the visit of His Highness Sheikh Nasser Al-Mohammad Al-Kuwaiti Prime Minister last a historic visit, which followed a visit of the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to Kuwait and then came after the visit of His Excellency the President Mr. Jalal Talabani and the visit of His Excellency the President of the Board House of Representatives, Mr. Osama al. This culminated in visits to declare the first to the Kuwaiti-Iraqi operation was held to meet her first at the ministerial level is high in Kuwait by the end of last March was the discussion of all files owned by Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations, to be followed by further meetings in the near future, stressing the importance of the state visit of Iraqi Prime Minister Mr. Nuri al-Maliki's upcoming visit to Kuwait and its positive impact in solving the outstanding problems between the two countries. looking forward to more initiatives that will develop those relationships and present it to a good level and activated at all levels.

* مناقشات صريحة * Frank discussions

Over the four sessions from 15 to Jan. 16 was an open dialogue and frank discussions between the junction of the presence of Iraqi and Kuwaiti media. Characterized by dialogue and openness and clarity about each Mi_khas relations between the two countries, stressing the belief in principles that underlie good relations between the two countries and the role of media in promoting these relations.

ـ ماقاله الضيوف العراقيون : Tomb Iraqi guests:
. .
While confirming the guests Iraqis eager and striving to maintain the best relations with neighboring Kuwait and called for several measures to strengthen the relations between the two countries mentioned also Maijul in the thoughts and Maysod Iraqi street from the criticism of the policy of Kuwait to Iraq speakers for the positions of Kuwait negative characterized by hostility toward Iraq and Iraqis relations back to point zero, this Mayaik their efforts to develop social relations between the two countries.

مقالات معادية للعراق Articles hostile to Iraq
Miketbh and pointed to some journalists in the Kuwaiti newspaper articles describing the anti-Iraq Iraqis suffered their worst qualities and involve venomous insults offset in Iraq's statements and articles with the spirit of hatred and hostility against Kuwait. Considering that severe weather does not help the media on the formation of a new culture helps to establish good relations. They called for the need to invite the media and journalists in both countries to improve the use of the media that they have to Mikhaddm positive relations between the two countries and facilitate the task to reach officials on the best solutions to outstanding problems.

Call to resolve the outstanding problems in the interest of the two countries

He said journalists Iraqis to the outstanding issues we wish solved in a spirit of brotherhood and taking into account the relations of geographical, historical, serving the prospects for the future, including Maitalq debt and not canceled by Kuwait when they saw that many of the States helped Iraq cancel their debts or reduced, and the question of removing Iraq from Chapter VII and the relationship of Kuwait delay that could affect negatively on the attitudes of public opinion in Iraq over Kuwait, and pointed to the issue of compensation and a sense of Iraq as compensation losses and the need to accept Kuwait, Iraq's request to reduce the rate, also criticized the failure to resolve issue of aviation and the prosecution of attachment of the Iraqi Airways, which made ​​them feel sad because they had reached Kuwait by another country and not directly as it is assumed between the two neighbors

. . They also noted the problem of the port of Mubarak the Great, wishing to solve the problem in order to serve the interests of the two countries without compromising the rights of any party and find the best solution to this problem.,

Difficulties and poor communication
They also pointed to the lack of communication between the media and intellectuals in both countries and the difficulty of obtaining visas for Iraqis to enter Kuwait, not to invite Iraqis to attend the events of Kuwait and the lack of openness on Iraq by Kuwait, and the lack of cooperation between the media institutions in both countries and the absence of economic projects that would make the relations on the best level . He said journalists Iraqis openly to the existence of feelings of anti-characterized by hatred against Kuwait in Iraq driven by a few categories, most followers of the former regime, while fueled by negative situations between Kuwait and Iraq, and Maittalb take positive actions and attitudes needed by the two countries would those actions to remove these feelings of anti over time and frustrate the efforts of those who seek to sabotage the relations between the two countries.

الغزو وتداعياته لايتحمل مسؤوليته الشعب العراقي Invasion and its implications for Aithml responsibility of the Iraqi people
They said that what happened to the invasion and destruction of the State of Kuwait in 1990 by Saddam's regime Aithml responsibility to the Iraqi people and the new system and that those who harbor animosity of Kuwait are few followers of Saddam's former regime who are taking advantage of the negatives in relations to promote their activity.
Media said the Iraqis that they are willing to build closer ties with Kuwait at various levels of political, cultural, media, and defend the sovereignty of Kuwait. And the need to open Kuwait Kuwaiti officials Alaracoan supports openness to Iraq. And to facilitate the procedures for the entry of Iraqis and the establishment of relations between cultural institutions and the press and of acts of cultural and artistic common Alolnteg lifting the ban on Iraqi art and culture and make a direct flight to the other outstanding issues that impede the normalization of relations.

ـ ماقاله الحضور الكويتيون : Tomb Kuwaitis attendance:

On the other hand, speaking audience of Kuwait in the meetings of the Forum for their conviction that the good relations and positive between the two countries should be based and entrenched as a necessity of the necessities of the future that are imposed on the two good-neighborliness and non-interference internal affairs and Slamah border and maintain their security and the development of relations at all levels.
اBut they noted frankly that Iraq at the moment seems to Aaottagh in a scene so the consolidation of relations in a positive spirit in Kuwait cancels culture past and looks forward to a better future.

عدم أطمئنان Not check
لTherefore, expressed lack of confidence in the list of Iraqi politics is now about Kuwait and the positions of disorder and multiple centers of power in Iraq and the statements that come out of the mouths of officials and particularly from some lawmakers and politicians against the leaders of Kuwait and the occasion is appropriate. Concomitant promotion of a culture of annexation and Kuwait belonging to Iraq, that culture epitomized by the invasion of Kuwait in 1990 but still appears in many of the activities of political, social, and in the Iraqi media and articles intended to keep the case the past suffered by the State of Kuwait from neighboring Iraq.

* نشاطات معادية للكويت * Activities hostile to Kuwait

He also noted journalists and intellectuals Kuwaitis who attended Almmeltqly with their Iraqi colleagues to the absence of notable measures by officials in Iraq to deter those actors that are still active in the Iraqi street against Kuwait and offered examples of bad about this, including the burning of the Kuwaiti flag and Daus underfoot in Tahrir Square, Baghdad, and demonstrations of successive or in the provinces on the border with Kuwait by groups reportedly slogans against Kuwait and its people. Add to Maienah diplomats Kuwaitis, led by Iraq's ambassador to Kuwait from the difficulties hampering his efforts to improve relations between the two countries and said that such attitudes and policies to Atbaka only to situations of crisis and fear of the intentions of Iraq and the Iraqis in the hearts of the people of Kuwait but also prove in their minds and feelings of the implications of Saddam's invasion of Kuwait and its social, psychological, and make hostile feelings toward Iraq firmly in the hearts and minds.

* الأضطراب الأمني وعدم الأستقرار * Insecurity and instability
He said journalists and intellectuals Kuwaitis in addition to the foregoing to the continued unrest in Iraq and the power struggle and political instability and multiple centers of power and disruption of political positions of the Iraqi state, the new M, which imposes on the State of Kuwait and its people caution and suspicion about the situation in Iraq and the uncertainty of Iraqi politics is fixed. It also suggested Some behaviors that fuel the sectarian hatred against Kuwait.
.He also presented the Kuwaitis and the fear of annexation and a culture of hatred that many of the prevailing political circles in Iraq is still promoted by the occasion or the other.

* خطوة مهمة على الطريق * An important step on the road
The journalists and intellectuals Kuwaitis for their conviction that this forum and forums that a group at all levels that will allow the imposition of a broad dialogue between the two peoples, and called the multiplicity of these meeting and the payment of civil society organizations to adopt the goals of building new relations between the two countries also supported the Amatrha Media Iraqis of the proposals is the establishment of working relationships between the production of cultural institutions, media and art between the two countries and the exploitation of the heritage and history and social Morouth retains examples of positive relationships enhance the future.

* لقاءات بين جيل الشباب * Meetings between the young generation
They also called for the need to set up meetings between young people of Iraq and Kuwait, where the younger generation may be the best bridges in the consolidation of future relations between the two peoples and two countries also called for economic cooperation in trade and investment because of the importance of this cooperation to remove the factors of alienation and achieve better relations.

*التوصيات : * Recommendations:
And took the Kuwaiti Iraqi Media Forum first several recommendations including:

The establishment of the Council of the Kuwaiti Iraqi flags under the umbrella of the Information Forum of the Arab media and Iraqi-Kuwaiti Matakz to follow up the decisions and seek to strengthen relations in the context of a long program.

Consolidation of relations between civil society organizations and Iraqi Alkwyth and the establishment of cultural and artistic events and the involvement of media in a greater proportion of national and cultural events in the two countries and the establishment of joint events for the week.

Relations between the press and media institutions in more than others based on the normalization of these relations and to show positive results. And to provide adequate opportunities for cultural exchange, and literary and allow for communication between cultural institutions and the press and media, as well as encourage the production and presentation of artistic and cultural common in different forms and means of communication and media in both countries.

ـTo hold a forum for young people coming from the media departments in universities in the flags of both countries in order to erase the negative culture and provide a media culture

Avoid negative media discourse that belongs to the era of Saddam's invasion to overcome the crisis on both sides and the psychological impact on public opinion to serve the common interests and the stability of the two countries. And to avoid dissemination of information materials, text, news reporting, which exacerbate the relationship between the two countries, and the emphasis on urging officials and decision-makers to more dialogue and seek to resolve problems through dialogue

Provide a real data and clear, include all the issues related to media and journalists from both sides, so as to facilitate the task of information and communicate directly, in addition to the call of officials in both countries to facilitate travel and move freely to the media, which facilitates their mission briefing and enhance their role in strengthening the positive relationship between the two countries.

Recommendation to encourage economic relations in the fields of investment, construction and reconstruction, trade and the establishment of joint development projects and take advantage of geographical features and historical premium between the two neighboring countries.

There are other recommendations are in this direction, including issues of easier access to visas and the joint production and development projects, investment and trade.

* أهتمام وضيافة * Attention and hospitality
Has received Aloalamiyon Alaraciyon and their Kuwaiti counterparts, with calls for pro bono banquet of Kuwaitis and Kuwaiti personalities and the Ambassador of Kuwait and Iraq, which threw dinners Babtain Foundation for Loalamyin Iraqis welcoming them in the evening. كHe also met with Kuwaiti writers at the headquarters of the Association of Writers in Kuwait with a number of their Iraqi counterparts welcoming them to visit Kuwait. . .

* رسالة من المالكي * Letter from Maliki
In Iraq, sent Mr. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki an "aftermarket" the phone to the chief of the Iraqi media Muhammad Abd al-Jabbar, a participant in the carp Allmmeltqy in which he expressed his interest in this Forum, which was considered a positive prelude to his upcoming visit to Kuwait after the election.

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D40279&usg=ALkJrhg8YeLnOzwDD9AUON-zK0_CmvWeXQ#ixzz1kNmEvpkH

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  Empty Re: The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries

Post by CaptnJerry Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 am

Thanks Miske

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

The presence of an official and media: Media Forum Kuwait in Kuwait, Iraq's first major step toward the development of relations between the two countries  Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum