Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN

+10
1alaskan
SEBtopdog
LookingAtTheHeavens
KAI
Largemouth
Searay 32
elvishd1
Squishy
abby ann
Rosy
14 posters

Go down

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Empty CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN

Post by Rosy Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 pm

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN

cap1] i'm still looking for it today. However, i did get one phone call and one text last night that said it would be tuesday. My question was why tuesday if ererything's lined up for today. They said it could be smoke or it could be legit. So we wait.

[..CAP1] 1:14 PM bluwolf ] Today is the Chinese New Year and all markets and banks are close today to business. Where does this places the rv's, well imo coming out tonight and should be projected for tommorow tuesday, you see all countries should be syncronize to recieve this information simultaniously

[.TS] 1:21 PM bluewolf cont- simultaniously and none is to be left out when it comes to the pending rv information. All my contacts are on lock down so there is no info coming in from none of them.

[tdv75098] CNBC is reporting that the Eurozone has, or will reach an agreement with the IMF, within 24 hours, to recieve funds for recovery.

[.TS] okiegroupie: In case it was missed - I just heard on CNBC that the Eurozone is agreeing to something FOR SURE in next 24 hours. This AGREEMENT is based on MONEY FROM THE IMF! I'm thinking as others have alluded, it might have something to do with our 'puppy'. Keep the faith People.

SHYBABY

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2012/01/cap1-post-im-still-looking-for-it-today.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Empty Re: CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN

Post by abby ann Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK ROSYCAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Empty Re: CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN

Post by Squishy Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

so now they're using the Chinese New Year to call the RV? God help us.
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Squishy wrote:so now they're using the Chinese New Year to call the RV? God help us.

The Fortune cookie said so !
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm

Please may I have a number 5 to go with extra duck sauce.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Largemouth Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm

I heard that Panda Express was giving food away for free in celebration!! This intel is not to be held as absolute and each person should decide for themselves if it is worth the trip to their nearest PX to find out. Laughing

Largemouth

Back to top Go down

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Empty The Perfect Storm

Post by KAI Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Squishy,

God will aways be your help in times of trouble.

As China is a MAJOR player in the world economy, EURO bailout, US Treasury Debt, etc., the Chinese New Year's Holiday (Also referred to as the Lunar New Year) may have DELAYED not caused the RV.

All 199 countries participating in this Global Currencies Reset want to be able to participate so want it to happen when all world banks, Central Banks etc. are open.

Asia's banking day has started. Iraq's banking day opens in just less than six hours.

I'd say we are close to a very open window and the breeze is fragrant with the smell of RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

The news tonight points to next 24 hours for IMG "firewall of reserves," the EURO announcing solution to the Greek Financial Situation and our President's State of the Union Speech. I do not think the SOTU speech is a trigger but a launch pad for focusing on the solution to The National out of control debt caused by big governement out of control spending and entitlements.

The perfect storm is being blown in by these winds, and with it a global reset of currencies, some will go up, some will go down, it will be felt around trhe world and it will change our lives. This storm will bring "solutions" to unsolvable financial meltdowns, fiat currencies, and a change to a more"backed by assets and commodities" financial system.

People get ready. The storm is close.

Last edited by KAI on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ")
KAI
KAI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LookingAtTheHeavens Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

KAI wrote:Squishy,

As China is a MAJOR player in the world economy, EURO bailout, US Treasury Debt, etc., the Chinese New Year's Holiday (Also referred to as the Lunar New Year) may have DELAYED not caused the RV.

All 199 countries participating in this Global Currencies Reset want to be able to participate so want it to happen when all world banks, Central Banks etc. are open.

Asia's banking day has started. Iraq's banking day opens in just less than six hours.

I'd say we are close to a very open window and the breeze is fragrant with the smell of RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

The news tonight points to next 24 hours for IMG "firewall of reserves," the EURO announcing solution to the Greek Financial Situation and our President's State of the Union Speech. I do not think the SOTU speech is a trigger but a launch pad for focusing on the solution to The National out of control debt caused by big governement out of control spending and entitlements.

The perfect storm is being blown in by these winds, and with it a global reset of currencies, some will go up, some will go down, it will be felt around trhe world and it will change our lives. This storm will bring "solutions" to unsolvable financial meltdowns, fiat currencies, and a change to a more"backed by assets and commodities" financial system.

Ilikeyou
LookingAtTheHeavens
LookingAtTheHeavens
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 pm

KAI, CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 1261280965 , too. Very well reasoned and intelligently stated argument.

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Nice post.

Thanks

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:07 pm

One problem with the post ... It's actually something that's been bugging me for a while, that's the number of countries ... KAI said 199 countries, the problem is there are only between 193 to 196 countries depending on whether you count entities such as the Vatican countries or not. There are currently 193 in the UN, the State Department recognizes 195. (Incidentally that is the most common number we have seen from the intel providers. Maybe that was a typo ... but even at 195, it's hard to picture ALL the countries agreeing on anything. Heck if half of them said the sky was blue, the other half would insist it is red, just because they hate each other so much ... (I mean seriously, Iran agreeing on anything with the US and Israel? That would be the day, they even called our rescuing their fisherman a publicity stunt rather than say thank you!)

Otherwise an excellent post. Especially in light of some of the previous posts. (If the shoe fits ...)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 2805820865  CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 2805820865  CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 2805820865  CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:17 pm

THIS IS A WELL THOUGHT OUT POST, BUT WE WILL NOT SEE THE RV THIS WEEK. NEXT WEEK LOOKS MUCH BETTER, WHEN THEIR PRESIDENT IS BACK IN THE COUNTRY, AS LONG AS MALIKI WILL DO WHAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO.
IT WILL "NOT" HAPPEN THIS WEEK.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Kevind53 wrote:One problem with the post ... It's actually something that's been bugging me for a while, that's the number of countries ... KAI said 199 countries, the problem is there are only between 193 to 196 countries depending on whether you count entities such as the Vatican countries or not. There are currently 193 in the UN, the State Department recognizes 195. (Incidentally that is the most common number we have seen from the intel providers. Maybe that was a typo ... but even at 195, it's hard to picture ALL the countries agreeing on anything. Heck if half of them said the sky was blue, the other half would insist it is red, just because they hate each other so much ... (I mean seriously, Iran agreeing on anything with the US and Israel? That would be the day, they even called our rescuing their fisherman a publicity stunt rather than say thank you!)

Otherwise an excellent post. Especially in light of some of the previous posts. (If the shoe fits ...)

And only about 185 countries in the UN

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 am

There are so many countries that will be affected by this enormous event. China, Iraq, USA, European area, virtually everywhere. And yet some want us to believe that all these countries would want to hold up on the RV so Obama can get some positive press out of it. HOGWASH! And we also read often that we should watch for the RV hitting the banks at say 9:00am CST in the USA. Like the WORLD is going to set the RV happening by one of our time zones??? BULLSNOT!! Or that a muslim country is going to give a rats butt to RV BECAUSE some Christians prayed for it?

Get real people. We ain't got diddly squat to do with the RV happening. Will it happen in God's time? ABSOLUTELY! Will it happen sooner because you prayed for it? There are Christians, Muslims, Jews, Arabs, Mormons, and every religion under the sun praying for this RV to happen. God can use non Christians as well as Christians to get His message known. And there is NOTHING you can do to speed it up. If you think so, you probably believe YOU have something to do with God choosing you to be saved. YOU can do NOTHING. Jesus did it ALL.

So when this happens, it happens. What excuses will people come up with tomorrow if it doesn't happen? How about Wednesday? Next week? Always another excuse. Another delay. I have said my prayers. I don't need to remind God what I prayed for. He knows my heart EVERY waking moment of the day.

We might as well be patient. Worrying about it does no good. Do not worry, but bring your concerns and suplications to God. It's in His hands. As it always has been, is now, and will forever be.

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 437791839 CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 437791839 CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Bruno. I totally agree with your last paragraph:

"We might as well be patient. Worrying about it does no good. Do not worry, but bring your concerns and suplications to God. It's in His hands. As it always has been, is now, and will forever be."

Beyond that, how are you doing? I hope the challenges in your life are working themselves out. Just wanted you to know I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:13 am

Bruno wrote:

There are so many countries that will be affected by this enormous event. China, Iraq, USA, European area, virtually everywhere. And yet some want us to believe that all these countries would want to hold up on the RV so Obama can get some positive press out of it. HOGWASH! And we also read often that we should watch for the RV hitting the banks at say 9:00am CST in the USA. Like the WORLD is going to set the RV happening by one of our time zones??? BULLSNOT!! Or that a muslim country is going to give a rats butt to RV BECAUSE some Christians prayed for it?

Get real people. We ain't got diddly squat to do with the RV happening. Will it happen in God's time? ABSOLUTELY! Will it happen sooner because you prayed for it? There are Christians, Muslims, Jews, Arabs, Mormons, and every religion under the sun praying for this RV to happen. God can use non Christians as well as Christians to get His message known. And there is NOTHING you can do to speed it up. If you think so, you probably believe YOU have something to do with God choosing you to be saved. YOU can do NOTHING. Jesus did it ALL.

So when this happens, it happens. What excuses will people come up with tomorrow if it doesn't happen? How about Wednesday? Next week? Always another excuse. Another delay. I have said my prayers. I don't need to remind God what I prayed for. He knows my heart EVERY waking moment of the day.

We might as well be patient. Worrying about it does no good. Do not worry, but bring your concerns and suplications to God. It's in His hands. As it always has been, is now, and will forever be.

AWESOME POST BRUNO!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Smiley-happy093CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 7_11_117CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 am

Catherine wrote:
Bruno wrote:

YEP!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:47 am

1alaskan wrote:
Catherine wrote:
Bruno wrote:

YEP!

Almost missed saying awesome post KAI too!!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Smiley-happy093CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 7_11_117CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 am

I heard widgets were fat free and low sodium? Is that true Catherine?CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 949729897

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 437791839 CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 437791839 CAP1 POST: "IM STILL LOOKING FOR IT TODAY", 23 JAN 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 am

Catherine wrote:
1alaskan wrote:
Catherine wrote:
Bruno wrote:

YEP!

Almost missed saying awesome post KAI too!!!

YEP!, TOO THAT TOO!

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum