Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN

+26
SEBtopdog
Azure
rocklady
chevysteve
ministerb
Madge
magee
therealbutterfly
mabysomeday
bigdaddytim
explorer
skappe
spirit144
abby ann
wes
sandwedge
Horizon
ruthie23
doodoo
Blexum
scaramouche
Jayzze
openmind
readysetrv
CaptnJerry
Rosy
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 Empty Re: JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN

Post by happywelshguy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 pm

Please advise what is the Useful Purpose of this post.

I'd like to know.

Thank you

bounce

ruthie23 wrote:
horizon wrote:I think Jonnywg is trying to let us know, it is close....and he is like everyone else.....NO one knows when it is going to happen until it happens!!!!!

☀ Think Positive and Believe!!!!

Dearest Horizon I am one of the most positive and happy people you could ever meet. However, there comes a time with all the rumtel, that I go from the giggles to 'One Flew over the Cuckoos Nest', which, on reflection might not be a bad thing, I am trying to fill in my Tax Return lol!

Politely ask him to seek Medical Supervision...hmmm, I will leave that to the professionals, my modus operandii might be too far advanced I am way beyond pinging. Laughing

happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN - Page 2 Empty Re: JONNY UPDATE POST: " CBI SITE IS ACTIVE", 23 JAN

Post by happywelshguy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Please advise what is the Useful Purpose of this post.

I'd like to know.

Thank you

mabysomeday wrote:
skappe wrote:JOhnny works HARD to get info and people who like to criticize should go somewhere else or get their own info!

What you wrote was BAD!

It seems to me that the only thing Johnny is working hard on is his creative writing and storytelling! You can fool some of the people all of the time but not all of the people all of the time. You will find there are many here that he is NOT fooling.

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:33 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I'm trying to understand the Useful Purpose, in posting this information

Please advise.

Thank You

bounce

ruthie23 wrote:AAaaah and the lunacy continues!! Does anyone think that Jonny might have a mental health problem? :shock:

I do remember once or twice seeing pink elephants after one too many glasses of Merlot, but thankfully was temporary delusion.

Yes I do remember the ping pong readysetrv...those were the days lol!

Just as useful or useless as Jonny's post.

Perhaps more useful since it does shine the light on the negativitiy of Jonny's post.

Why are yo not asking that question?

And BTW, it makes zero difference whether a person is the source of untruths or if that person passes on untruths... untruths came from that person and is every bit as guilty as the person who started it.

So the real question is.. .is Jonny's post factual or not? If yes, then he told the truth. If not, then he told a lie - whether an intentional lie or not. It matters not.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 pm

happywelshguy wrote:Please advise what is the Useful Purpose of this post.

I'd like to know.

Thank you

mabysomeday wrote:
skappe wrote:JOhnny works HARD to get info and people who like to criticize should go somewhere else or get their own info!

What you wrote was BAD!

It seems to me that the only thing Johnny is working hard on is his creative writing and storytelling! You can fool some of the people all of the time but not all of the people all of the time. You will find there are many here that he is NOT fooling.

HWG...sigh....it's my opinion and a comment only and NO I don't have any links or articles to prove it -in fact it's about the same amount of proof as anybody has about Johnny "works hard to bring us intel"! The post is as useful to you as your questioning how useful my post is to me.....move on and question someone else
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Happy Welsh Guy, thank you for the post in triplicate, clearly you and I differ on the rumtellers.

In the real world where I live, my moral code would not allow me to pass any kind of information to distressed and troubled people, which many seem to be on these sites, that led them to believe, that their dreams, for this is what is being sold, would come true. I am not a dream weaver to poor people and their hope is all they have. Just appalling imo, and as much as I try to keep a light hearted air about my posts, I am British, so perhaps you don't sometimes 'get' the inference in my words, I am constantly saddened by the unfairness of it all. But in the grand scheme of the dinar world, I suppose that I should cast my morals aside and just go with the flow, it seems that any kind of sensibility is futile.

The old adage 'Tu quod seminas metet' is however applicable always, so on second thoughts I shall stick to my guns.
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by crawdaddy2x22 Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Happywelshguy, why is it ok for jonny or anyone else for that matter to be wrong time and time again, but whenever anyone doubts them you ask where is the proof. I agree with greenlight a lie is a lie. When you call for a rv 2-3 times a week for months if not years wouldnt you recheck your facts after awhile.The purpose of these posts is to protect people from making poor decisions base on the poor info that these guys are giving, the same way you feel you need to protect the bad info givers.
crawdaddy2x22
crawdaddy2x22
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:08 pm

Madge wrote:I'm sorry... as dissappointed as I get every day that this does not happen I just can not believe that some one is out there intentionally lieing to us!!

I think mostly they pass on what they are told and that's where the break down is.

For all of the wrong information I have also learned a lot about this process....and I do believe we will see it when it is least expected.

Hopefully that is soon!!!! Please.....

Madge, you need to start believing that people are lying to you, because they are.. Taking a stance with those that mislead will help you when and if this does happen. If you don't start to question people's integrity, then you may be in for a very rude awakening with your investments. Not all people have good intentions, especially when money is involved.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm

HWG, how did you get out of your snow globe where you are protected from the truth and realities of this RV. Get your ____ buddies to start supporting their malarchy before you point fingers at the OOM members. Move on already..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

It seems that some members here dislike information from Johnny, This thread went downhill fast.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum