Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Obama State of the Union Address I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Obama State of the Union Address

+11
GoodGosh
therealbutterfly
madaussie
spirit144
Trac
sandwedge
Raytheon
mabysomeday
wes
Kevind53
openmind
15 posters

Go down

Obama State of the Union Address Empty Obama State of the Union Address

Post by openmind Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 am

Is there any link between the State of the Union and the rumors that the RV is imminent? The address is scheduled to be Tuesday night.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Obama State of the Union Address Empty Re: Obama State of the Union Address

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:40 am

We shall see ... IF it does, I for one would not be surprised.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Obama State of the Union Address 2805820865  Obama State of the Union Address 2805820865  Obama State of the Union Address 2805820865  Obama State of the Union Address 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:46 am

Ah The State of the Union. I heard that if Obama says "I", "me", or "my" 50 times then we are good to go. Those are the code words. lmao. Just kidding before anyone starts counting and before we know it that'll be the rumor by the end of the day. I hope jonnywg didn't read this.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:56 am

State of the Union time for 2011 will be delivered by President Barack Obama tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern Time and 6 p.m. Pacific Time

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mabysomeday Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:00 am

Worth Rerpeating

His speech has NOTHING to do with the RV - just another "event" that the mis-information society can use to cause newbies and the lazy to buy more reserves and get riled up. Not bashing - Just a reocurrance we've seen with the intel spinners time and time again.

Obama State of the Union Address Carrot14
mabysomeday
mabysomeday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Raytheon Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 am

Nice one openmind...wonder how many times that exact sentence will be repeated or needs clarification today...lol

Raytheon

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 am

1-22-2012 Guru Jonnywg the witching hour is approaching and we have gone through another hot day for potential rv...the president was to speak tonight of issues that dinarians would understand...but it was postponed...2012 BUDGET IS IN AND THEORETICALLY STARTED...THEY HAVE NO MONEY SO ALL IS HALTED...the ust is still in lockdown for 11 days and no excuses yet....AS WE SPEAK THE BANK SCREENS ARE MONITORED...TONIGHT IS NOT OVER

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:32 am

wes wrote:Ah The State of the Union. I heard that if Obama says "I", "me", or "my" 50 times then we are good to go. Those are the code words. lmao. Just kidding before anyone starts counting and before we know it that'll be the rumor by the end of the day. I hope jonnywg didn't read this.

"I,Me and My", must be those elusive algerithms that are set to allow the pings to go through so the "artificial rate", goes live prior to Erbil, HCL, and the seating of the ministers that were required by Shabibi.. I think I got it now.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trac Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 am

openmind wrote:Is there any link between the State of the Union and the rumors that the RV is imminent? The address is scheduled to be Tuesday night.

I rather doubt if the two have anything to do with each other.
Trac
Trac

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 am

PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT WORRRD! ALGORITHYM, ALGERITHMS, ALGORYTHIMS...I DON'T LIKE THAT WORD!!! :face: affraid
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madaussie Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:35 am

what makes you think,with his ego,that Obama would'nt take credit for any kind of rv?[whether it's .10 or 3.00]
madaussie
madaussie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 am

madaussie wrote:what makes you think,with his ego,that Obama would'nt take credit for any kind of rv?[whether it's .10 or 3.00]

Because it will easily be proven that he was never involved in the plan that goes way, way back before "O" was even on the radar screen. This was "W's" plan. With "O's" ego he will try to take credit, but the media especially FOX News will eat his lunch. If you haven't see the 5-year plan, there are several sites that have it posted. I know the IQD Team has it on this site to download. It's 170+ pages..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:42 am

madaussie wrote:what makes you think,with his ego,that Obama would'nt take credit for any kind of rv?[whether it's .10 or 3.00]

The simple fact its NOT the United States place to announce something as major as a change in the currency of another country. Plain and simple. It will come from IRAQ and no one else. NUFF SAID lol
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:01 pm

madaussie - what do you know about Obama's ego??? Hmmm. Had lunch with him? Participated in the Monday morning white house meetings? Served him dinner and got reprimanded for not putting the butter on the table??? Hmm? What???!!!

This statement is a judgment of the worst kind. Not one of us has walked in his shoes. "Judge not lest you be judged." Isn't that how the scripture goes? Walk a mile in another ones shoes and you won't be so quick to blurt out such obnoxious judgments. How do you know Obama isn't working undercover for the good of the American people?

These kinds of unconscious and malicious statements are exactly why our society is experiencing the spiritual bankruptcy that it is.

Jeeesh. I knew I should have gone to the coffee shop first!!

Obama State of the Union Address 3134741375
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:35 pm

UMMMMMM, because of his policies....WOW, that was an easy one.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

GoodGosh wrote:
How do you know Obama isn't working undercover for the good of the American people?

Last edited by readysetrv on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : WORD)

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pitcher19 Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Remember - The algorithim is moving through the system and can't be stopped.

pitcher19

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:43 pm

pitcher19 wrote:Remember - The algorithim is moving through the system and can't be stopped.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, AND ALSO REMEMBER, YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG!! LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm

sandwedge wrote:"I,Me and My", must be those elusive algerithms that are set to allow the pings to go through so the "artificial rate", goes live prior to Erbil, HCL, and the seating of the ministers that were required by Shabibi.. I think I got it now. Go RI/RV..
A very reliable, super high up source has leaked the Algorithm to me. I of course can't reveal my source due to endangering his/her life, but I am going to take the very real risk of posting the Algorithm. This could be my last post due to the ramifications of releasing this information.

RV rate = (the cubed root of (number of first person pronouns in O's state of the union address * PI))

There it is OOM brothers and sisters...Nice knowing y'all!

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 pm

I HATE THAT WORD!!!!!!!Obama State of the Union Address 3091836158 [JONNY]Obama State of the Union Address 761671673 A PING'N AND A PANG'N AND A PONG'N REPEAT AFTER ME!Obama State of the Union Address 974290055 A PING'N AND A PANG'N AND A PONG'N! I'VE GONE MADObama State of the Union Address 3091836158 OH [JONNY]Obama State of the Union Address 576492484 lol!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Obama State of the Union Address 4017580043 BLACK SUV'S HAVE NOW SURROUNDED MY HOME!!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:30 pm

RUN SPIRIT RUN!!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:41 pm

lol! lol! ALL READY ON SATURN!!
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 pm

openmind wrote:Is there any link between the State of the Union and the rumors that the RV is imminent? The address is scheduled to be Tuesday night.

he short answer is not likely

But a good thread for OOM2,

Please repost it there

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum