Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Banks and the IQD, cashing in I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Banks and the IQD, cashing in

+8
SEBtopdog
Catherine
therealbutterfly
prosetian
bobd
HeadNotTheTail
alohagirl
snoobles
12 posters

Go down

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Empty Banks and the IQD, cashing in

Post by snoobles Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm

This might be a newbie question, so if it is I apologize in advance.

I have called several banks - Wells Fargo, B of A, Fifth Third Bank, PNC Bank, and all of them do not buy or sell the IQD. So, my question is - when cash in time comes, are these banks going to be dealing with the IQD? OR if not, what is everyone else doing as far as cashing in?

Thanks,
Snoobles
snoobles
snoobles

Back to top Go down

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Empty Re: Banks and the IQD, cashing in

Post by alohagirl Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:00 pm

aloha snoobles,, I too am a "newbie" to this but it seems that when the dinar RV's most all banks will want them... it is an investment for them too. The banks have denied dealing with dinar to avoid questions . Most large airports have currency exchanges, that would be one thing to look at. hope that helps alittle. Some have said no place in Hawaii... I don't believe that our whole state doesn't have one good bank...could be wrong..if it comes to flyin out LOOK OUT LAS VEGAS,,,, aloha

alohagirl

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:12 pm

SnooblesI feel Like you might be a undercover Widget groupdance Just Kidding , welcome to the OOM site Most of or all Banks are ordered to not say anything But what they told you,,,Most Teller level and Loan Officers are kept in the Dark when it comes to this investment...If you were a teller and you knew that the Dinar was about to RV and you could be Rich How long would you be working there if you had Info...?????????? So it has been passed down from top Reps.. that they won't be Handling the Dinr....But when this POPs,,,Notice I didn't say If... hemademe alien Wells Fargo,Chace,BOA,5th3rd will be Cashing out,,,,NOTE Be careful Shop around for the best rate.....Good luck My friend..WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO GO RV GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazyspin [b]
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:30 pm

WELCOME NEWBEE. AS A NEWBEE MYSELF, IT IS IN OUR OWN BEST INTEREST NOT TO CONTACT THE BANKS TILL AFTER RV. THE INFO YOU GET NOW IS SCRIPTED AND THE BANKS ARE TIRED OF THE CALLS. WELCOME AND WAIT OUR TIME IS CLOSE.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prosetian Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:19 pm

HeadNotTheTail wrote:SnooblesI feel Like you might be a undercover Widget Banks and the IQD, cashing in 1815401988 Just Kidding , welcome to the OOM site Most of or all Banks are ordered to not say anything But what they told you,,,Most Teller level and Loan Officers are kept in the Dark when it comes to this investment...If you were a teller and you knew that the Dinar was about to RV and you could be Rich How long would you be working there if you had Info...?????????? So it has been passed down from top Reps.. that they won't be Handling the Dinr....But when this POPs,,,Notice I didn't say If... Banks and the IQD, cashing in 3091836158 alien Wells Fargo,Chace,BOA,5th3rd will be Cashing out,,,,NOTE Be careful Shop around for the best rate.....Good luck My friend..WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO GO RV GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banks and the IQD, cashing in 761671673 [b]

And be really sure to look around for the best deal. I looked up the fee for exchanging 250,000 dinar at 4 and it was about $48,000. That is a LOT of money for counting a few bills and opening an account.

prosetian
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:26 pm

leave the banks alone. its all smoke, when this thing hits. the banks will be looking for us, and that spread is not in concrete. shop it out post rv.

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:41 pm

As a newbie here, you might want to use the 'search' feature to read up on things that you are thinking of. Many of these questions have been answered many times over. There is a TON of info out there on the boards so enjoy readin! Smile

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm

snoobles wrote:This might be a newbie question, so if it is I apologize in advance.

I have called several banks - Wells Fargo, B of A, Fifth Third Bank, PNC Bank, and all of them do not buy or sell the IQD. So, my question is - when cash in time comes, are these banks going to be dealing with the IQD? OR if not, what is everyone else doing as far as cashing in?

Thanks,
Snoobles

WELCOME Snoobles & Alohagirl & Bobd newbies! Banks and the IQD, cashing in Smiley-whacky024

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Smiley-happy093Banks and the IQD, cashing in 7_11_117Banks and the IQD, cashing in Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:06 pm

That little chorus of Widgets is so cute! Once again, you are awesome. Banks and the IQD, cashing in 1499845164

Also, loved the "walk like an Egyptian" dancing Widget on the other thread.

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm

thanks for the welcome catherine.

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm

bobd wrote:thanks for the welcome catherine.

Bob might be a newbie, but he really gets around....fun guy!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:That little chorus of Widgets is so cute! Once again, you are awesome. Banks and the IQD, cashing in 1499845164

Thanks Sebbie~you made me smile again today!
Walk like an :farao: !

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:31 am; edited 3 times in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Smiley-happy093Banks and the IQD, cashing in 7_11_117Banks and the IQD, cashing in Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm

ponee wrote:
bobd wrote:thanks for the welcome catherine.

Bob might be a newbie, but he really gets around....fun guy!

UR welcome bob...I had no clue you were new!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PrudenceArt Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:36 pm

walmart will cash you in if you buy something

PrudenceArt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drbob Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 pm

I spoke with WF and the banker said the dinar is on their do not trade list.

They WILL want your business once the RV happens. Shop around to avoid the "spread" fees.

I have Fedility, Chase, WF and Citibank and will use them aginst each other for the best deal at cash in time.

drbob

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Catherine wrote:
SEBtopdog wrote:That little chorus of Widgets is so cute! Once again, you are awesome. Banks and the IQD, cashing in 1499845164

Walk like an :farao: ! (I can't make that one widget show up again.)

Here ya go, Catherine. It was in the "This Coffee Shop is Great" thread. Cute little guy!

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Smiley-dance013

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Banks and the IQD, cashing in Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by snoobles Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 am

Thank you all for the information! I started to panic a bit when the banks all said they don't deal with the dinar! The DH and I started talking about flying to Canada to cash in lol. Thanks again!
snoobles
snoobles

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 am

snoobles wrote:Thank you all for the information! I started to panic a bit when the banks all said they don't deal with the dinar! The DH and I started talking about flying to Canada to cash in lol. Thanks again!

Going to another country to cash in also poses its own issues. Border crossin with all that cash, being a non resident, settin up accts there, flying there with the TSA that might cause problems etc. Do your homework on that one before you make that decision. Banks here will exchange. Dont sweat it. Thats the last part of the puzzle when ths is over. But as I suggested earlier, use the search feature here. There is a LOT of info here that you should be reading up on and sometimes just asking again wont get you all the answers because people have gotten tired of repeating things so they dont bother posting. So research this site and you will find a ton of info to help you along. Good luck and welcome again. Smile
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:33 am

snoobles wrote:Thank you all for the information! I started to panic a bit when the banks all said they don't deal with the dinar! The DH and I started talking about flying to Canada to cash in lol. Thanks again!

DH?! To me that is Desperate Housewives (♥ that show)...but doubt you meant that?!?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 am

therealbutterfly wrote:

Going to another country to cash in also poses its own issues. Border crossin with all that cash, being a non resident, settin up accts there, flying there with the TSA that might cause problems etc. Do your homework on that one before you make that decision. Banks here will exchange. Dont sweat it. Thats the last part of the puzzle when ths is over. But as I suggested earlier, use the search feature here. There is a LOT of info here that you should be reading up on and sometimes just asking again wont get you all the answers because people have gotten tired of repeating things so they dont bother posting. So research this site and you will find a ton of info to help you along. Good luck and welcome again. Smile

Just HAVE to say this!!! JONNY boy is from Canada! :shock:
AND
Nice to see ya TRB...you flew away for awhile I think!?

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:45 am

Catherine wrote:

Walk like an :farao: !

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:45 pm

First of all Welcome,

At this time KEY BANK is the only bank I have talked to that does buy/sell IQD, Key and Wells still deal in VND,

But with that said, the majority of the folks think that any bank that deals in foreign currency now, will after RV, IF, they also get out from under the UN sanctions of Chapter 7, They may without that, no one knows at this time. The bank personal look at there computer where you ask, if it is not there listed the answer is "NO".

Hope this helps,

Again Welcome!

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 pm

ALASKAN THANKS. SO IF I UNDERSTAND YOUR POST. IF THE BANK SCREENS STILL SAY CHAPTER 7 . ITS UP TO THE BANKS IF THEY WANT TO CASH OUT DINAR OR NOT.

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Some of the long answers that banks have given on why they do not deal in IQD is the "UN LIST" that Iraq is on,

So some think that until that is lifted, those banks will not deal in the IQD.

But no one knows except a few senior folks, and by senior I mean at the top of the heap at the banks, not branch mgrs, not even regional mgrs, and maybe only the few who are in the forex division.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 pm

ALASKAN. THANKS AGAIN. THAT CLEARED IT UP FOR ME

bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Great,

One more thing, I don;t think that bank screen say anything about Chapter 7, just that bank forex folks have used that as a excuse as one of the reasons they don;t deal in IQD at this time.

I think the main reason is not enogh meny in it right now. Even with a 40% markup, when the rate is .008565, that is not much money it for them as they don't turn the volume that dealers do.

Marilyn Vos Savant

Remember as always, JMHO

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum