Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS

+12
snowbird111
skyegale
Horizon
kmseeker
abby ann
Catherine
openmind
spirit144
HeadNotTheTail
Toby1
winyatashunke
ADMIN
16 posters

Go down

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Empty Re: Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:45 pm

COOL NEWS!

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Empty Re: Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS

Post by ADMIN Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks will try to do one everyday, and then update through out the day as new stuff comes along... or bump... so people will see where all the news is, in one thread..

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Empty Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS

Post by winyatashunke Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:09 pm

This is awesome! Whoever thought of this is a genius. Thanks so much for putting these stories in one place.

winyatashunke

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Thanks guys... just split this from the news section, so it will be title and link only Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:22 pm

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t17059-oom-top-news-01-22-12#111102

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Miskebam,
did you have coffee this morning? You have been very very busy. time for a break for you. no coffee.
Thank you very much. you are appreciated.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HeadNotTheTail Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Miskebam, Hun it is time for you to rest My friend,,,and me too,Just reading all that Blew my mind,,But you could ask me anything Now ,,,,You are a great Addm. thanks
HeadNotTheTail
HeadNotTheTail
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Empty NEWS COMMENTS

Post by spirit144 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks [Miskebam]! This should keep us pretty busy for awhile. This is good.Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 1261280965
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:35 am

Dang! working hard, Miskebam!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:51 am

:cheers: YEAH MISKE!!!!!!! :cheers: Thanks for your thorough research.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Smiley-happy093Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 7_11_117Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:00 am

openmind wrote:Dang! working hard, Miskebam!

Actually had a bunch of help! Glad your back... missed ya! Very Happy

Catherine wrote: :cheers: YEAH MISKE!!!!!!! :cheers: Thanks for your thorough research.

Not just Miske... Silkysand - Trac and Lexie have been over the top this morning! Thanks guys for bringing the good stuff!

GOOD JOB and APPRECIATED FO SHO!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Empty THANK YOU FOR ARTICLES

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 am

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!YOU ARE TRULLY THE M&M OF IT ALL!!!!!Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kmseeker Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 am

Thank you Miskebam for all your great findings of information....

kmseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 am

Thanks Miske for the updates...you are wonderful!!!

☀

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Empty Thanks for the arts

Post by Catherine Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 am

Hey Miske...RU in the chats at this moment (under an alias?!) & Ponee too & Lexie & Konagirl & &!

BULLDOG IS IN THE CHATS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED.

Miske??? They are saying some really nice things about OOM~I tried to copy/paste it but it would not work!

Last edited by Catherine on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Smiley-happy093Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 7_11_117Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Sorry Catherine... not in chat at the moment... gathering up articles for the OOM TOP NEWS thread... All the chat mods are in skype coordinating the chat room... in case Bulldog wants to have it go to mod mode...

As for copying you have to right click in the center of the room, and select STOP SCROLL, then you can highlight what you want to copy, then do a CTRL + C to copy to clip board

Then you can paste it over here Smile

We got some great members participating in chat... warm atmosphere!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Give Maliki an inch he thinks he's a ruler

add religion(s) to government and you have

an out of control race car driver just like Muller

Give Iraq a mile and they inch away

as the investors keep staying astray

Maliki is another dictator keeping Iraq in dismay

while the Kurds say poo poo on you

one day Iraq will return to civilized aray

then we will see our just hay day

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Miskebam wrote:Sorry Catherine... not in chat at the moment... gathering up articles for the OOM TOP NEWS thread... All the chat mods are in skype coordinating the chat room... in case Bulldog wants to have it go to mod mode...

As for copying you have to right click in the center of the room, and select STOP SCROLL, then you can highlight what you want to copy, then do a CTRL + C to copy to clip board

Then you can paste it over here Smile

We got some great members participating in chat... warm atmosphere!

Darn it is not working!!! I will try again Wink You lost me at CTRL + C! I hit those but nada happened. Does it matter if I am on a laptop or PC or Mac? Never mind...I just found out what "clear" does!!!! bigsmile

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 pm

:cheers:

your a poet and we didnt know it!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:33 pm

BTW... dont hit the clear button Razz

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Control C the control V to paste...
Come RV!!
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird111 Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:35 pm

All this noise and articles have no bearing on the rv. You either have to be of the belief that all things that need be done are done or Iraq is holding up the survival of the world. With the stakes being so high, I can not imagine we would let Iraq politics or decision be the deciding factor at this point. They were only used to sell this new system of banking because the old one failed not to mention the Federal Reserve 100 year charter being up.

snowbird111

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:40 pm

I dont believe the articles will make the rv happen... I dont believe the rv HAS happened... I believe there is still some things that are required in order for the rv to be revealed... Parliament passing a couple of more laws will be when we see the rv...

We bring the articles because they are PREFERED over getting the information from a phone call...
Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird111 Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:55 pm

My belief is that the rv did happen on a level we as dinarians were not privy to back at the end of June 2011. I believe all the decisions that were needed to see this through have been agreed upon on a global level. So what is the hold up you ask? Political posturing for the benefit of a few, last minutes profits and a proper cover story to segway this rv into.

snowbird111

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Miskebam wrote:I dont believe the articles will make the rv happen... I dont believe the rv HAS happened... I believe there is still some things that are required in order for the rv to be revealed... Parliament passing a couple of more laws will be when we see the rv...

We bring the articles because they are PREFERED over getting the information from a phone call...
Smile

Agreed. Most of us that have been in this long enough, would rather read an article than listen to so called "intel". I'm thankful for all you and the mods do here MISKE!!!
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:58 pm

snowbird111 wrote:My belief is that the rv did happen on a level we as dinarians were not privy to back at the end of June 2011. I believe all the decisions that were needed to see this through have been agreed upon on a global level. So what is the hold up you ask? Political posturing for the benefit of a few, last minutes profits and a proper cover story to segway this rv into.

LOL that too... could be... I for one, would not put it past them... I just know that the POSTURING is what we have to wade through for us to get to see it! Smile Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Empty discussion

Post by ADMIN Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Squishy!! I just love you... thank you! Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Life Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:10 am

Love this! ❤

Being HAPPY doesn't mean everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections!
Happy Life
Happy Life
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 am

Thank you for helping with bringing the news HappyLife its appreciated Smile BIG HUGS!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:37 am

THANKS SO MUCH MISKE!!!!!YOUR STILL THE GREAT GREEN M&M!!!!Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 1261280965
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:51 am

Good Morning Miske....brought you a cup of coffee...

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7RMvCRduBiQGYAlEdj_TNLxJm1PBDsrldZw1oO48ATjL0y_zilQThanks for all your work you do for us!

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Empty split from news

Post by abby ann Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:13 am

horizon wrote:Good Morning Miske....brought you a cup of coffee...

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7RMvCRduBiQGYAlEdj_TNLxJm1PBDsrldZw1oO48ATjL0y_zilQThanks for all your work you do for us!
ARE THOSE LITTLE BLACK WIDGETS AROUND THE BOTTOM OF THE CUP!!!YUMMY YUMMY I JUST LOVE WIDGETS IN MY TUMMY!!!!!Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 1261280965 Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 949729897 Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 974290055
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 pm

abby ann wrote:

ARE THOSE LITTLE BLACK WIDGETS AROUND THE BOTTOM OF THE CUP!!!YUMMY YUMMY I JUST LOVE WIDGETS IN MY TUMMY!!!!!Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 1261280965 Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 949729897 Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 974290055

I think those are freshly roasted widgets! YUM! Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 2805820865  Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 2805820865  Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 2805820865  Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Squishy Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Miskebam wrote:Squishy!! I just love you... thank you! Smile

Awe thank Hon. Feelings mutual!! You're a wonderful person. Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 1839924927
Squishy
Squishy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Kevind53 wrote:
abby ann wrote:

Kevin; Try them dipped in CHOCOLATE! Mmmmmmm! Yummy for the tummy!!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:
abby ann wrote:

Kevin; Try them dipped in CHOCOLATE! Mmmmmmm! Yummy for the tummy!!

I have a small bag of them in the center console of my car for when I need a little pick me up on the road. Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 1261280965

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 2805820865  Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 2805820865  Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 2805820865  Thanks for the news - split from TODAYS NEWS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum